>“Face it, tiger… you just hit the jackpot!”

He'll be the king of the jungle

Face it, Tyga..... you just hit the foodstamp lottery

So who's the bad guy in this one.

border patrol

why zenyatta got no red hair

Just blackwash my shit up fampai

WE WUZ GIGNERZ N SHIEEET

What the hell is going on with those eyebrows? That's freaky.

Damn... Mary Jane looks like THAT?

Girls are retarded with their eyebrows these days, I don't know who started it.

marvelcucks will defend their SJW diversity studio

shes perfect

Michael Keaton as the Vulture

>implying both studios aren't colluding to continue the perpetual capeshit war via marginally differing subtexts that lean left regardless
Gotta get dat mass market senpai. The $$$ is found by pandering successfully to as many demographics as possible. DCucks and Marbleslabs argue over being spoonfed the same shit with different coats of paint.

show what you know if you think DC and marvel both push out the same quality of movies

marvel is Disney owned so their studio has to cater to the younger crowd and that has more diversity than the older crowd.

i always found the argument that DC and marvel are the same really funny. its like the athiest argument

>all religions are equally shit!!!!

have some balls and pick a side

not saying i wouldn't plow her but terrible fucking choice desu

She has those really fake eyebrows that i hate

go on tinder and you'll see the majority of sluts have them. fucking gross as shit. it will be one of the fashion trends humanity looks back on in disgust

she's not mary jane

Obviously Marvel makes higher quality movies. I don't think anyone will argue that.

Weird that A you think that it's courageous to pick a side, and that B, you think that no religion is not a side.

You're kind of retarded and I don't know that anyone you know respects you.

lol. thanks for the laugh i needed it

>Tyga has a hot 19-year old gf who pays all his bills

How is he doing it?

yes if you want to split hairs everything has a side. but christianity and islam are not equally shit. if you think they are please go back to >>>/reddit/

Is that really whos playing Mary Jane? Why?

>taking unconfirmed rumors as fact
I hate this board.

And there are still people who take the noncredited source on reddit as fact for Rogue One reshoots.

lmao

its a sony movie what did you expect?

Latinas in the late 1980's.

>tfw Tyga has won at life

It's just not fair. I'm also a broke ugly minority, why don't I get a hot Kardashian girl to pay for everything?

>tfw no mulata gf

C U R R E N T Y E A R

>Face it, tiger, white people will be bred out of existence and replaced with people like me unless something is done about it.

Picking a side? About capeshit? Fucking hilarious, I see you've been quite a devout superhero connoisseur. Why bother picking a side when it's big budget formulaic cash grabs using every possible drop of source material.
>DUDE RELIGION SUCKS LMAO
Not even a like comparison, just post-ironic anti-fedora strawman to bait subscribing to capeshit like your choice matters. Babbytier divisive fandoms that only fuel more and more interest in continuing this shitshow.
But hey: whatever floats your boat, fäm. I just humbly disagree.

Tyga was actually born super wealthy.

>"Face it white boi, we wuz kangs"

am i gay if i want to hit her hard

she will not play MJ stop complaining over false things

call the character whatever you want but if she's Peter's love interest she's MJ