Brand new show about time travel

>Brand new show about time travel
>"hmm I like that genre, I'll give it a go"
>Very first episode, black guy schools the backwards white guy from the past about racism, black rights and the future of black people and how scared it makes white people
>Dropped

They just had to do it didn't they.

I didn't even bother with it after watching the trailer.

The sassy, faggoty black guy looked completely insufferable.

The 1930's journalist chick makes a sassy feminist remark. It's the first thing she says.

Dropped like the Hindenburg.

The scene was pretty unnecessary, but I don't believe he ever mentioned it scaring white people. He was just taunting him with them to get a rise out of him over the attitude. Odd window into your psyche you just opened up for us OP.

Britbongs, does anyone else scroll past this thread and immediately think of Countdown when they glance past the pic, or is it just me?

Why does no one love my mommyfu's new show?

It's not edgy enough for Cred Forums to go cream its pants over, it feels pretty mainstream as far as time travel shows go. I'll watch it with you user.

No, I thought of Time Bandits, but now you mention it...

What else can you expect from a shitty plagiarized show?

We can sit and watch underneath a comforter to keep us warm.

Go back in time to stop evil white people - the show. Jews are so predictable

The Spanish version is better imo

The ending of the first episode totally redeemed the show IMO

It's only kino if you are well versed in Spanish history, as it's very country-centric.

>Be white
>Get triggered by literally any form of media.
Every time. Why do you people even own tv's?

>Conviction and Timeless go head to head

At least one of my waifus will lose ;_;
Not that I watch the shows

In this context it was a very good point. Blacks were discriminated against throughout the history of the US.

So you people have something to steal when it rains badly enough.

>Be white
>Watch any media
>REEEEEE WHITE MALES

Honestly, it seems to be everyone else that's triggered.

what's the black guy running away from?

Child support.

As a black guy, I hate that there's a black guy in it. There's no way he can go back in time, especially in America, and his race not be a glaring factor. So of course they have to deal with it, and they deal with it in the most cringy way possible. That scene with him in the jail was fucking terrible

Doctor Who is far worse for it desu.

I'd like to see more black made sci-fi shows/films, rather than the usual oscar bait and Tyler Perry shit.

>As a black guy

t.white guy

Yep, if you dig spanish story is pretty fucking based.
I was expecting Doctor Who bullshit but ended up being kinda like if Peres-Reverte would write a syfy show.

>it's a Cred Forums gets triggered by a typical mainstream portrayal of race in America that no typical viewer would even blink twice at

Nah, Dr. Who was perfectly fine honestly. Martha's race wasn't really a factor at all, save for a couple of minor occasions.

Kripke needs to come back to Supernatural. New shows aren't working for him.

it doesn't get any better with the black guy when they go back to 1865 in episode two.

I greatly respect that they don't use any cheesy telenovela whores in that, might check it out for Spanish practice.

>Its a liberal virtue signals and tries to derail a thread by staking h/er claim on Cred Forums for leftists everywhere yet again

>wouldn't even blink twice at blatant propaganda

Does that somehow make you enlightened? I think not.

>hilldog.gif
>unironically saving/posting that shit because you like it

what the fuck is wrong with you? trump is a twat too, all political parrots are obnoxious shitbags, but why would you even have that saved? what purpose could it serve? do you sincerely like her? what the fuck is your major malfunction man? how delusional are you to think someone like that can do anything even remotely cool? i am embarrassed for you right now and i hate it because this is wrong, you are wrong, every fucking thing is wrong

>tfw every day you can feel the decline of the world around you a little more, and the veil of reality slipping away with each questionable action of your fellow man, right down to meaningless, stupid shit, like a picture of one of the most generic, fake people on the face of the earth
>tfw you know there are people out there who know they're contributing to something good by voting for her or him, or whatever their fotm feel good thing is, despite knowing it's all for nothing and that they're aware they're only encouraging others to make things even worse but don't care because they think they're going to win some imaginary battle and secure some kind of weird, empty victory that they won't see for what it is until ten or twenty years from now when they look back and reflect on their lives and wonder what the fuck they were doing posting pictures of some rich old sheltered cunts coveting some do nothing fix nothing job because their own lives are just as empty

i want out so fucking badly and i want out right now cry back at me with memes or reaction pictures or well thought out responses or agreement or anything you want i don't care everything you do is meaningless and without merit, the only person that cares is you and that's only because you don't know any better yet

you'll never be anything special, never make a difference, ALL OF YOU ARE SHIT

even that fly that landed on her was like" OH SHIT THIS BITCH ISN'T EVEN REAL" and flew off

The whole point of the character is to show how blacks were treated in history.

>it's the "I think everything is shit so my argument is superior" man