Films everyone else loved but you realised are a piece of shit

Films everyone else loved but you realised are a piece of shit.

We're in two user

It must be amazing to have your keen intellect and discernment.

I agree.

Actually its more of a burden

New trailer looks pretty slick tbqh.

Nah, I think movie was legit good. A bit overrated and John is too OP in my opinion, but over than that it was really enjoyable.

its just an empty action flick. its about looking pretty and pew pew. simple revenge flick, nothing more at all.

I just watched it. It's good with a poor ending, like Jack Reacher.

this movie is neither lovable or shitty.
is 6/10

CGI gun effects will always bring an action movie down. Awful, awful trend.

Isn't Neo a big fan of guns IRL? What the fuck happened?

>JR
>poor ending
what about it displeased you?

Kubo and the Two Strings is total shit and I've never met anybody else who disliked it

I enjoy John Wick for a simple action movie with a simple plot and some nice visuals. It's something you can throw on without being fully committed to it.

Jack Reacher was actually surprisingly good, to me. But I think it's because I could relate with the film more.

whos holding the soap?

The Godfather(all of them)
Star Wars
The Hangover
Every Pixar flick

This too.
Everyone claims to love Bond but they seem so cheap and tacky, even the newer ones. I can't enjoy them for some reason.

I see the flaws now but at the time I could let myself ignore them because it was pretty

I didn't like the third act but it was much better than quantum is some ways

spectre is ten times worse but there's at least a consensus that it was underwhelming

I've heard that Craig just signed for another three so I'm not too hopeful for that

Jack Reacher is one of the best films I've have ever seen, take back what you said fag

John Wick was one of those absolutely shit movies where I thought "Man if I were still twelve years old I really would have liked this." Also "stop listening to movie recs from 12 year olds on /tv."

Now that I think about it, I had the same feeling when I watched Paul Blart: Mall Cop only for ten year olds.

John Wick = Paul Blart +2 years.

I didn't hate that movie but I didn't think it was good. It was in the same category as Taken.

>The hero literally murders someone in cold blood.
>good ending

pick two

you just mad because he killed Werner Herzog

What's bad about it? I liked the action scenes and the climax. I don't really remember much of the dialogue.

The story is just not that interesting.

It's literally a Steven Seagal movie but with less fat and better production values. For some reason plebs ate it up.

This. It's a movie that goes nowhere about nothing.

Did anyone enjoy this shit?

I enjoyed Swedefu Womanlet in underwear.

under -rated post

> tfw to intelligence to enjoy films

I enjoyed David

There were some nice camera shots but 2/3rds or it were very boring.