What TV show or film panders the most to a homosexual male like me?

What TV show or film panders the most to a homosexual male like me?

What film Satan makes. Enjoy hell, faggot.

queer as folk

Queer as folk
Black Sails
Spartacus
Strike Back

But the last two are more bromance than outright dick sucking.

Looking

Magic Mike

Naked Lunch

Cronenberg general

King Cobra is out soon

Brideshead Revisited

This was the gayest thing I've ever seen, and it was actually really good.

Frasier is a good show for everyone to watch.

Spartacus, Black Sails, hell even Workaholics have gay stuff but don't pander. Idk why you *want* pandering.

Hannibal is god tier homo-kino, in addition to being a great show

Batman Vs Superman: Dawn of Justice

Hannibal

Modern Family tries to depict a healthy gay relationship but the show pretty much sucks so it falls flat on it's face. It's not as bad as TBBT but still not good.

>gay

They were just bros. You must be women to not understand comradery

Oz

Beecher and Keller is the purest form of love ever seen on television besides Xena and Gabrielle.

What was that low-budget movie's name about a beginner artist living in LA hooking up with a friend's older brother who happens to be gay and falls in love with him? It's from 00's.
Also, Long Island Expressway for that classic yourng Paul Dano

Brokeback mountain
Every french film ever

Hannibal it is really really really gay.

Tarnation (2003)

Ben-Hur has a strong gay subtext

>Will: Is Hannibal IN LOVE with me?!?
>Bedelia: Could he daily feel a stab of hunger for you, and find nourishment at the very sight of you? Yes. But do you ache for him?

Totally dude, I talk about my bros like this all the time

All legit "gay" movies are either about how seedy gay culture is (But don't demonize it), sad romances or teen shit.

Where's gay Die Hard? Why are the jews and fags who run Hollywood so hell-bent on perpetuating the notion that gay dudes have to be just that, gay and gay only?

Pic related is a step in the right direction. Movie has a gay lead and isn't just "Dude, all I do is suck dick lmao".

>Totally dude, I talk about my bros like this all the time

You don't deserve them if you don't

>Pic related is a step in the right direction. Movie has a gay lead and isn't just "Dude, all I do is suck dick lmao".
Kek. It probably has something to do with the fact that only around 3.5% of the western population is homosexual, and there are budgetary concerns when you create characters that the vast majority of people can't relate to or look down upon. But I agree with you, I think it would be refreshing.

THIS

all i want is a cliche superhero/action movie where the shitty romantic subplot is with a cute guy instead of a girl, but no real attention is paid to the fact

fuckk dude

>homosexual male like me

It could still be shitty indie fair like most gay movies are. I'm not saying someone should sink two hundred million dollars into something like "Top Gun, but he bangs a lotta twinks". But I feel like either intentionally or not, the writers of these kinds of films are stifling themselves.

Same. If gay movies just constantly make a big deal about the whole gay thing, it's not really doing a good job of making homosexuality seem normal.

>inb4 degeneracy and burn in hell and all that jazz.

Will and Grace

>the writers of these kinds of films are stifling themselves
I agree. It's like when feminist artists don't wanna be defined by gender, yet it's all they can seem to focus on.

It's terribly frustrating and limiting from a creative standpoint. The notion that the bulk of all the gay movies made nowadays all focus on their leads' sexuality is crazy. It'd be like if every movie with a black main character was all about them talking jive or something.

Justin Bieber my world.

Well, then perhaps it's time you write one, user.

I'm already working on one. It's a sci-fi novel that's coming along slowly but surely.

Why do you assume that they want to make homosexuality seem normal? They're making these movies for a gay audience, who don't neccesarily want bro movies but with a dude in of the chick role.

they might not neccesarily want that, but i know i do

Good. Keep at it, and remember that it took Joyce around 8 years to write Ulysses.

It is pretty normal though? I don't necessarily think of myself as a gay man or a gay writer, I'm a man and a writer who happens to be gay.

Much like real life, you have to have a bit more there than just sexuality.

Gayniggers from Outer Space

The Long Day Closes
Weekend
This Special Friendship
Death in Venice
A Song of Love
Querelle
Mishima A Life in Four Chapters
Michael
Different from the Others
Victim
You Are Not Alone

Oh and
Rope (Hitchcock) and Cruising

Yes, it's normal, but making it 'seem normal' doesn't mean that, does it? What I mean is, why assume there's a demand for something else?

If you think this demand is there and not being addressed, I think you should become the gay Raoul Walsh, user.

Rope? It's been a while since I saw it, but I don't remember it featuring gays. Or is it one of those ambiguous things that some faggot critics and professors discovered while looking through their homo lenses?

First post worst post

Swiss Army Man is pretty fucking gay
I loved it

Sense8
Half the time it panders to homos and the other half it panders to trannies.

I know more than a few people who share my sentiments. I'm not saying every movie needs to try and do more with its characters, but there can certainly be a few. The genre's big enough to have fluff and stuff that attempts to do more.

i found the underpants stuffing kinda cringeworthy desu

It's not explicit but I think the gay subtext is not bullshit, since it's based on Leopold and Loeb who were apparently sexually involved in real life.

>underpants stuffing
That's a small to average sized bulge user

Game of thrones
The big bang theory
Bowling for columbine

You mean best, faggot.

No, it's about two gay guys, with one line added in so there'd be plausible deniability for the Hays Office.

>based on Leopold and Loeb
Hm, did not know that.

Now that i think about it, you're probably right. I'll have to watch it again

You should try then. I personally don't watch specifically gay-aimed movies, too much empowering, positive shit that denies human nature.

Watch more kino with gay themes instead of pleb shit

trust me, ive seen a lot of dick bulges in my time, and that isn't one of them

its fake

I've watched the ones I was forced to sit though by my boyfriend and they're all pretty much one homogeneous blob to me.

Glee
The Magicians
OZ

>no talk of Six Feet Under in this thread
>no talk of Six Feet Under in any thread, ever on Cred Forums

Six Feet Under is one of the least discussed shows I've seen considering how incredible it is. It is criminally underrated.

>What film Satan makes.
But most films are already made by jews, user.

IT AIN'T GAY IF IT HAPPENS IN PRISON, IT'S ALL ABOUT POWER AND DOMINANCE

I already do.

You made a brave sacrifice, user. Blech.

>can't watch SG-1 sometimes because he wants to watch movies about twinks blowing old dudes for cash

I just wanted to watch some sci-fi kino.

What about battlestar galactica?
Gaeta liked dudes and had compelling character arcs

A Soldier's Girl
It's a drama inspired by a real life event. Though technically the other guy is a "woman".

Isn't the entire point about being homo that you have a bro you can bang?
It's a pretty fucking shitty bro if he'd rather watch pretty much anything rather than Star Gate.

Look we've seen shit like The Birdcage and crazy shit like Party Monster/Hedwig/RHPS/Brokeback Mountain and all sorts of shit that has this "We're weird, deal with it" message. It deliberately ostracizes homosexuality but demands you don't see it as a bad thing. People wouldn't automatically, if it weren't painted in this kind of light.

>he wants to watch movies about twinks blowing old dudes for cash

Ew what a gross whore. Into the trash.

This will make you ree

I still have no idea if this is the best show of all time, or the worst show of all time.

house of cards and halt and catch fire have bi males

Free Fall (Freier Fall)

Age gaps and seedy shit like that make me uncomfortable famam

He's cute and sweet. Even if he does have shitty taste in films