Now that the dust has settled, what does Cred Forums think of The Dark Knight Rises' opening plane scene?

Now that the dust has settled, what does Cred Forums think of The Dark Knight Rises' opening plane scene?

It's a big scene.
Gimme your most creative 4Us, Cred Forums

Hey small guys,

My name is CIA and I hate every single one of you

Most dense scene in cinema history. Soon 5 years and we still are barely a step into the mysteries regarding this scene.

we hate it, fuck off

Leave us.

"We", as in "We, hotheads"?

I honestly have a really hard time following what the fuck is going on in that scene, it's a mess. All I know is it was a master plan for Bane to abduct Pavel-chan because he knows about nuclear shit. But the whole CIA plane shit, what he was was even doing, it's a mess.

Aiden Gillen: 5'10"
Tom Hardy: 5'9"
>Bane wasn't even a big guy

But why did Aidan say Tom was a big guy? Did they talk about something over the physical body, something more philosophical?

bane delivered pavel to cia just so he could kidnap pavel

Fuck Hotheads

The whole fucking film is a big stupid mess, and in that respect it's the perfect prelude

What is this magic?!

What was your genuine (no memeing) reaction the first time you saw the opening scene in the cinema? I was disappointed, but I don't remember finding anything unintentionally funny except for how bad the mix on Bane's voice is.

I remember thinking the blood transfusion made no fucking sense, and then later remarking on how disconnected the plane scene feels; it had almost no reason to be in the movie. They could instead have just included one throwaway line about Bane capturing Pavel.

CHLOE?

>5'9"
They could at least get someone 6'3"

>not juan of hughe

lazy.

it would have had more punch if it was Banebeau instead of just Bane

where's Carpenter when you need him?

Out of the perspective of a rather pleb-tier film watcher maybe