Has ANY female actor aged as well as Cassandra Peterson?

Has ANY female actor aged as well as Cassandra Peterson?

For reference.

65 and still looks great

Has ANY female actor caused as many penises to ejaculate?

>pound of makeup
>hair covers half her face
>corn teeth
>only thing decent is pushed up tits from the dress

There are ugly women who do all of those things and still look terrible. Cassandra is a gift from the Hells!

If we're talking FUCKABLE honestly yeah she's really

really uhm

nice tits

MOMMY I WANT DA MILK MOMMIES WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I WANT DA MILKIES DA MILKIES MOMMY

Thread winner.

Morgan Fairchild

>This is some lucky bastards mommy
>Tfwswnbym ;_;

If it was ur mum would you get her pregnant 18 times?

>not even 50

Damn son those are some nice tits

First time I ever watched Night of the Living Dead was a late night Saturday with Elvira as host

Christy Brinkley

these bitches are not fuckable like Cassandra is

Cassandra simply has that it factor that girl next door factor that wanna fuck you over and over and i wont get sick of you factor that im going to make you have my babies over and over till we die and its all gravy factor

Alice Cooper still looks good in stage makeup too

she's not "fuckable", she's disgusting

how can you even compare her to the goddess that gillian is?

HHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Also, Marisa Tomei

How can you tell if a girl will have mom genetics?

I would still hit it. Damn semen demon alright.

because your mother is a whore and you cant say shit to me in real life faggot

In other words, yes, she's a typical fake ass woman that beta bitches fawn and mew over.

THAT'S MY WAIFU YOU BASTARD!

rude

Yes.

She was never hot...looks like a pug

Get the fuck out of here with that old ass bitch with them fake titties...

I WONDER WHY

>fake titties
>fake
those don't look fake

I'm like 7 feet tall faggot, I could crush you under my mighty Aryan strides.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH HE GOT ME AGAIN

BRAD!

JANET!

DR. SCOTT!

ROCKY!

....!

BRAD!

DR. SCOTT!

JANET!

...!

ROCKY!

JANET!

BRAD!

BABY WANT MILLLLKIEEEEES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

based Lucille

picrelated
Lucy Lawless looks great, although she's not that old
Linnea Quigley actually not sure, need someone to confirm

>conjugal visit
>oh honey i would cry but i cant spare the moisture

Like anyone would want to "R" her.

Any black actress? Angela Basset, for example.

literally still would

THICC

I'd be willing to go into that musty old claptrap, if you catch my drift.

>it's a beta nerds talk about how they'd gladly fuck any random old bitch instead of their pudgy cheetoh stained hand for a change thread

you woudlnt?

Yes, Sigourney Weaver has aged better than any other female I've ever seen. Name me a 50-year-old woman (at the time) who was hotter in tight leather than Sigourney in Alien Resurrection.

pics or it didn't happen homo

also come see me West Miami bitch

She has aged well, but she was always a 6/10, so...

vivica a fox
Stacy Dash

Imagine being the xenomorph in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sigourney Weaver, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with white panties and gross flat ass. I would totally impregnate you, both my character and the real animatronic me." when all it really wants to do is lay eggs in another 16 year old in its dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be the xenomorph and not only hide in that ship while Sigourney Weaver flaunts her flat ass in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her legs going directly into her back, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she works it. Not only having to tolerate her disgusting fucking gluteus maximus visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SIGOURNEY WEAVER GOT A BOOTY LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her strut around in her disgusting granny panties; never before have you seen legs directly connect into someones spine before, no ass, no hips, you didn't even know that existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of colonists and later alleged space marines for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of LV-426. You've never seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's trickling down from her lower back to her knee caps as she shakes her ass to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to hide there and revel in her "voluptuous (for that is what she calls herself)" ass, the ass she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could eviscerate every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking xenomorph. You're not going to lose your galactical conquest over this. Just bear it. Hide both mouths and bear it.

I want to fuck that grummys yummy cunny

Do you know where you are? You're describing Cred Forums's main audience.

what the flying fuck are you talking about

Definitely agree on Babs.
Linnea Quigley - nope. Met her in July and was quite disturbed by how haggard she now looks.