What's his knowledge on film like?

What's his knowledge on film like?

TELL

Minimal.

THAT

his review on drive was pretty spot on, i like him because he doesn't try to be overanalytical and gives honest reviews. HOWEVER, he is kind of a manchild and i fucking hate to see his manbaby face pasted over each and everyone of his thumbnail video pics

Have you ever noticed that the clothes he wears in the thumbnails aren't the same as the clothes he wears in the actual videos. That means he has a file on his computer full of hundreds of different reaction pictures of his face. Its just something I like to think about

>Its just something I like to think about
Ever thought about killing yourself?

lmao imagine having a reaction folder full of nothing but yourself making different expressions.

he only dedicates 20 daily minutes to the craft

haven't notice that tho....do you think he browses the good ol' 4chin? I know he did saw a few threads about the zod's snapped neck incident

Yeah he can only spare 20 mins a day..or else he miss prepping the bull for his "wife".

Hard life being a cuck

Nah, he is too much of a pussy. He got upset about a RLM joke including him. He is too weak to handle the bantz.

I found a local site where people do kinky shit like wife swap and what not. I posted a pic of mah dong and a couple wanted me to fuck the wife while the guy did fuck knows what. The lady was really hot for her age (looks like she exercises regularly) but the thought of the old husband being there plus the fact that she told me/I saw in their profile they've done this like 30+ times kinda grossed me out so I closed my account

tldr almost cucked a guy

PRICK
R
I
C
K

((YOU))

That Zods snapped neck thing was over Twitter and Reddit too. Not evidence he uses Cred Forums

Come on man it's pretty funny

I have a friend who uses tinder a lot and he once ended up hooking up with an older woman, went over to her house to fuck her while her husband was just watching tv in the living room or something.

enough to bring in 12 year olds to thumb up his videos that should be good enough for you op

that husband guy sounds like a Cred Forums bro

her wife is kinda cute but for some reason she's using a bandana a lot lately