Who will play them in the recreated scenes in TV crime shows?

Who will play them in the recreated scenes in TV crime shows?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jLl5H_9oMio
wbay.com/2016/10/10/youtube-video-investigated-as-possible-lead-in-kayla-berg-disappearance/
imgur.com/gallery/GHWqk
youtube.com/watch?v=DmmQfZQ0Jo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi, Walter! youtu.be/jLl5H_9oMio

This is some Silence of the Lambs type shit.

S-Story?

This is so shrouded in mystery that it's fascinating.

wbay.com/2016/10/10/youtube-video-investigated-as-possible-lead-in-kayla-berg-disappearance/

I saw it on CNN and Fox today too.

Just an average day here.

Dunno if it's fake or not, but it's odd enough that it could go either way desu.

This is why there needs to be a woman as the president of the united states of america.

So the video was uploaded in 2009 and it went viral only now? I wonder how many more crimes could be solved by simply watching youtube videos with 0 rating.

Could be fake, could be real. Who knows. Could entirely be a coincidence. Someone just made a joke video and it happened to line up with a missing girl case.

He read that from a script he wrote. Cant even improv his autism.

a fake serial killer ARG uploaded on youtube in this style would be great

as long as they know when to stop unlike marble hornets

>could be real.

What's your evidence that it's fake? That it looks fake or not dramatic enough?

Reality is often not what people imagien it to be. It's often undramatic and even fake looking.

because closing the door isn't something that he'd do if it was real

Fuck off redit

So the chick allegedly in the video went missing in 2009 and the video was posted 2 months after she went missing, but is just now being looked at as potential evidence? Did they just not know of its existence and why is it just now going viral?

>That it looks fake or not dramatic enough?

it's far too dramatic. The dutch angle, and the way he slams the door as he walks in. Isn't he supposed to be showing his friend what's in that room?

Why not? It creates suspense. He gets her all to himself. He doesn't need to go all out for Youtube.

>Did they just not know of its existence
yes
>why is it just now going viral?
someone found it and thought that maybe it had something to do with the wisconsin thing so it was probably posted on leddit and other places

>literally ripping off Plinkett

shameful, tbqh famalam

>don't start screaming until i open the door

BRAVO VINCE

this to be frankly

maybe he is just closing the door because people do it in movies?

he looks like sam hyde

Oh okay

I see. It seems pretty fake thought, the way the guy talks seems so scripted and forced.

read this

imgur.com/gallery/GHWqk

for people that don't know the story or want further detail here is your link

imgur.com/gallery/GHWqk

maybe because it is scripted and he is autistic or something

imgur.com/gallery/GHWqk

the missing girls parents are convinced it's her

That's because it is scripted. If you're from here you might understand the ironic sarcastic patrick bateman sam hyde angle he's going for. That doesn't mean it isn't real. It means he is self aware.

fuck off
itis LITERALLY a plinkett ripoff, and if it was in 2009 it was made in a time where rape jokes didn't get you swat

>the missing girls parents are convinced it's her

Idk man, if your kid goes missing you're going to take every chance you've got at finding them.

I thought reddit was a boogeyman
whats going on here?

lol some poor dead girls parents are being harassed with some shitty edgelord viral video

>My fellow Imgurians, I would like to proudly announce that WE DID IT!

Fuck I hate reddit.

they're convinced by voice, ironically she is wearing the same clothes when she went missing and the video was uploaded originally 2 months after going missing. also the stores he talks about though no longer there were both were at the time in the vicinity of the missing girl.

who knows, could be real or could be fake. after all the years of amanda berry missing she finally resurfaced after all those years and was in a similar circumstance.

patrick was probably inspired by this

>If you're from here
>Sam Hyde
>Being popular enough in 2009

Pls stop being a fag, he wasn't trying to come off as sarcastic, he was trying to be creepy and it seemed too forced, leading me to think it's fake, along with some other things.

Maybe

IT'S LITERALLY PLINKETT YOU FUCKING REDDITORS FUCK THE FUCK OFF GODDAM I HATE THIS SITE

do you guys think that she is still alive? have the cops raided his house and interrogated him yet?

a serial killer named walter was caught from same area around the time of missing girl and video

cops are just getting onto this now but so far parents think its her

>he was trying to be creepy and it seemed too forced
That's what I'm saying you fucking retard. It has nothing to do with whether he's the real deal or not. You're not getting it.

theres a theory of a thrid person filming face in his glasses reflected and he says action when transitioning to the basement so perhaps a request of the cameraman to start. maybe he wants to rape her in private away from cameraman

>fat slob meets girl in the mall and brings her home

oh ok

>op reupped the vid to his channel to get some youtube bux

or he was just a sandal wearing autist who is into bronies and shiet

Law And Order: NEET Squad

everyone says action when looking at a camera and turning it on. it's a classic.

both the same link

don't worry, (((google))) will find whoever uploaded the video in 15 seconds

maybe hes just taht autistic bout to do a rape and says action into the camera while hes alone

Imagine one of us doing this. Some of us autists would act like corny goofballs on purpose in a twisted comical way. The memes have kernels of truth to them. This fucker totally frequented this site.

no shit

patrick started the egg meme for walter

Are you fucking retarded? Do you not understand what I'm fucking saying? You have no idea if its real or not, I'm saying from the video, the way he talks, along with other things, leads me to think its fake. He's hamming up the dialogue and forcing the creep factor way too hard to make it come off as authentic

whoever made that post needs to be beat up

maybe its real and thats how much of an autismo he is. even when hes actually kidnapped someone he still spergs out on his manifesto vid

Or we've just been exposed to fakery so much that the 1% real thing is just dismissed with the other 99? How many people get called edgelords and antisocial kiddies on the internet every day? Elliot Roger was a regular poster on misc, and all of his videos were public. Who took him seriously before he actually killed people?

no girl would spend more than 5 seconds talking with that man

hahahahaha people from imgur are so fucking stupid

That's why he kidnaps them, senpai

Just like the Holocaust it was real in his mind :^)

>it's real
>why?
>WHAT THE FUCK WHY WOULD IT BE FAKE YOU'RE JUST A HATER EVERYONE ON Cred Forums IS A CREEP FUCK YOU IT'S REAL BECAUSE HER PARENTS SAY SO
>I would just like a little evidence is all...
>NO NO NO YOU'RE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT MY FEELINGS ARE THE EVIDENCE FUCK OFF FUCK YOU IT'S REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

kekek

>The video titled “Hi Walter! I got a new gf!” was posted on October 11, 2009
Literally 7 years ago. I'm pretty fucking sure she's dead and if not you'd wish she was.

Fakest shit i've ever seen

roasties btfo

you can tell he's trying to remember his script. what a mess. i feel bad for the other girl's senpai

7 years ago Cred Forums would be all up in that bitch. Sad how low this community has fallen.

Yes, the cops in questions are going to be gathering evidence. What's your point? The girl matches the description, that's enough to call authorities.

Elliot wasn't as forced as this guy is at all. You could tell that's genuinely how supreme gentleman acted and thought. This guy just seemed plain forced.

i highly doubt its real, not just because of his scripted creep attitude, but also because of the girl. Why do we not hear anything until he opens the door?

Not only is it not a real video, this poor fucking woman just got a glimpse of the possible fate of her missing daughter. jesus christ god in heaven take me away from all this

the evidence is the video. the video now needs to be debunked noone knows who the girl is the only actress accused has denied it vehemently and its 7 yrs old and noones come forward to claim the viral dollars?

NO NO NO HE'S JUST AN AUTISTIC! FOR REAL!

YOU'RE NOT A REAL 4CHANNER YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING PHONY REAL 4CHANNERS WOULD HAVE BEEN ALL UP IN THIS 7 YEARS AGO!

Of course they are. They're desperate. It's obviously fake though. A control freak like this guy wouldn't do this mistake.

Why would a girl that's been locked up for two months be shouting day and night? By then she would have lost all hope. Only when he enters the room does she try to interact with him, that's reasonable.

>even a lot of the ISIS videos were disputed as fake or hoaxes

Oh fuck off, they're blatantly fake. They all come from one source, the SITE Intelligence Group. It was recently discovered that the Pentagon paid half a billion dollars to a PR firm to make fake terrorist videos, it's highly likely that the situation with these ISIS videos is the same.

sound proof door the guy looks handy enough to make it. also if shes been down there 2 mths( this is the time gap between missing person and upload) then maybe shes realised screaming in the dark is useless

Kind of a shitty video.

Like early Youtube tier humor.

The white knight probably thought they would thank him and he would be a hero. These fucking people lack self awareness

how fucking retarded do you have to be to think this is real holy shit

also bravo reddit sending this to a kidnapped girls family. they'll probably need therapy after that.

That was back in the iraq war you stupid Cred Forumsposter. Get the fuck out of here with your shitty conspiracy theories.

handy enough? the fucking lock is held by two screws. a 5 year old could break that door down

Why'd you do it, dunkey? :(

screencapping for when they find the fucker and ur wrong

handy enough to make it sound proof if he wanted its not difficult

She can hear him down there though. Her breathe in to start the scream is on cue with the door opening

The door wasn't sound proof, you can hear her perfectly fine when the door partially closes.

>implying

That video with that guy getting shot in the head with a shotgun was obviously made by Tom Savini.

u realise u need the door fully closed for sound proofing to work right?

>Partially closes.
You're goddamn retarded, please rethink your life and your place in this world.

I might have found a possible lead

youtube.com/watch?v=DmmQfZQ0Jo0

should I alert the authorities?

Fucking redditors how is it even possible to be such a tryhard wanting to be important you pretend this isn't the fakest shit in the world?
Fuck you faggots

he should have started with a reasonable lock

not even close

It's a regular door, its not sound proof,and her screams would be muffled if the door was partially closed

If it is fake, he put a lot of work on it because there's dry blood on the door and even a lock from the outside.

For the way he talks, a lot of autistic weird people do acting classes to seem more normal and they end up sounding like that

its the circumstantial shit thats got everyone taking a second look u mong

omg too spooky, call the cops reddit!

this is scary