Professor, are there any spells for reviving a dead acting career?

>Professor, are there any spells for reviving a dead acting career?

His career is hardly dead. He's just not in blockbusters anymore.

I mean, to be fair, he's probably set for all the money he'll ever need.

If Frankie fucking Muniz was able to retire, Daniel Radcliffe shouldn't be having any issues

he has a nice career going on. In the era of capeshit and franchises, being harry potter is worth a lot.

im glad i havent watched any of the harry potter movies because it seems like he is a good actor in his own right

but he still works regularly on whatever, because harry potter money means he doesn't have to work again.

you did it wrong.

He should look for a spell that makes him taller, poor manlet

classic insecure nobody on Cred Forums

fucking this

lmao manlet detected

I mean ya he's short but he's not bad looking and has tons of money if you think he's hurting for pussy your delusional.

lmao classic man you got me

>It's an unemployed millenial talks about celebrity careers thread.

was *brrrraaaaapp* army man any good?

Film of the year thus far

Dude's doing surprisingly well.
>Lots of theater roles
>Has made a number of indie films
>Managed to avoid the typecasting black hole that Ron fell into

He's fine.

>kaj
purger scum

Do child actors even have to work? I mean he was in like 10 movies, isn't he well off for him to not give a damn about cash and just do some arthouse low budget shit just to keep acting if he actually enjoys it? What happened to Phantom Menace Anakin, I doubt he has to move a finger for the rest of his life.

Swiss Army Man was the best movie of 2016

Are you guys trying to meme me up?

Yeah. Its called being stupidly rich before you are even in your mid 20s.

LOOK MA I POSTED IT AGAIN!

Too bad he wasted his career on the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

LOOK MA I POSTED IT AGAIN!

Now That's What I Call Reddit

I liked it

Is Imperium worth a watch?

He was Swiss Army Man just this fucking year you massive pleb

t. a huge fucking pleb

I just ended hating jews even more.

Swiss army man, Imperium and Now you see me2

>mentioning millenials in an insulting tone

Why are cucks so prominent?

Classicus Paulusdanum!

>I used to be insecure about my height until I realized, I'm harry fucking potter