Untitled

:((

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lm8oxC24QZc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

white people: the movie

Dumb libs: the movie

Too bad you're all pussies and wouldn't last a week in the wild let alone a day or two without your iPhone.

his fault he died, literally the most retarded movie I have ever soon, glad hes dead if you're that stupid to go in the wild unprepared

Shit movie directed by a shit celebrity. Not trying to be edgy but I sort of chuckled when he died in the end.

Reddit: the movie

I was actually glad too, because I knew that meant it was almost over.

I heard on the radio that they recently discovered he died from full-body paralysis brought on by eating too many of a certain kind of nut. Dunno if that's true

why is this board full of stupid plebs

>watching the Spicoli movie
How is it different from the book?

ITT: Beta numales trying to justify their passive life of just going with how their life was set out.

They both got what they deserved

I just watched a documentary made by his sister that explains a lot about this.

His father was super abusive to his mother.
He'd savagely beat her in front of the kids in their home while keeping the appearance to the public that they were this perfect family.

So this dude grew up and shunned the materiel/fake life and just tried to live.

I always thought he was a stupid entitled idiot but after watching the documentary and seeing/hearing from his nightmare father.

I understood why he did what he did.
His death was just a tragic result of it all.

Did not feel sorry for this moron one bit. You don't go out to live in the bush on your own without skills of basic bushcraft.

Why can't I hold all these buzzwords?

D R O P P ED

What a fucking idiot.

kek

That Vedder soundtrack is top tier though
youtube.com/watch?v=lm8oxC24QZc

Can anyone recommend some similar comedies?

This movie was beautiful

Isn't it just 127 Hours for plebs?

the film doesnt seak your sympathy?

its telling a story, hes not meant to be bear grylls.

She would have been impregnated that night, fuck having morals.

not really and they are both at the same level of sophistication anyway

But 127 is a way more sympatic dude than Into

no thats a walk in the woods

Holy Christ this sounds like the ultimate comf. Is it? Worth watching?

I agree, that is subjective though and not related to what the post was about.

I can't stop looking

fuck, really? I read the book and hated the guy, but if that's the case he really was a lot more sympathetic.

What a fucking retard!

>gulps 2 liter of flat Mt. Dew

He didn't even have leet skillz

>shoves handful of Cheetos into mouth

What a spoiled white boy libtard

>licks and sucks cheese powder off stubby swollen fingers

He didn't even fuck K. Stew! What a faggot

>sharts into cargo shorts

This guy had the guts to do something none of you mouth breathing fat fucks neet wizards could ever do. He lived more and died happier than you ever will.

LOOK AWAY user THAT'S A SUCCUBUS

Disgusting skeleton.

my gf loves this movie even has a huge fucking poster in her room which she hasnt removed for 5 years.

I watched it - its good, but LITERALLY NOTHING SPECIAL.

Fucking this.

She likes it so much because she wishes she could just pack up and leave like he did.

Not really a surprise there. You don't do the things he did if you aren't deeply dissatisfied with the traditional life path and expected social role

I don't like how the author of the book insists on the poison theory when the lean meat starvation seems much more logical given his diet

Otherwise decent movie, I liked the Alaska scenes

why do people call him stupid? same people who are too stupid to do anything about their miserable day to day lives. there is nothing wrong with death

Its about two guys who hike the Appalachian Trail, a 2100 mile long continuous trail that runs from Georgia to Maine. The movie is mediocre and unrealistic in the portrayal but if it gets you interested in hiking and going on an adventure of a lifetime then go ahead and watch it. Maybe you'll gain some motivation to walk it yourself one day.

the book is great, and the author is great

he's sympathetic to the kid and I am too, you edgelords might not be.

>This guy had the guts to do something none of you mouth breathing fat fucks neet wizards could ever do. He lived more and died happier than you ever will.

Honestly, and not ironically, this.

I got sick of defending this movie and the guy on Cred Forums - he in no way merits this kind of reaction, but somehow GoT general dwelling, foot fetishists on a mongolian glass-blowing forum feel compelled to denigrate everything about this 22 year old kid.

read the book

What a spud loser.

He should have packed a carbon steel Mora, 100ft of bank line, a five inch ferrocarium rod, a 32oz steel water conainer, and a 9x9 tarp.

I pack that shit in my weekender and have survived over thirtynine 2-5 day trips.

Only food I pack is oatmeal for breakfast, and enough beef jerky for one snack each day.

Everyone back up. We have a total bad ass coming through.

You don't "survive" for 2-5 days you goober.

So nothing with fat in it?

I know, I fucked up my post. It was supposed to convey that I had read the book and was mocking those who
>watched a movie directed by Sean Penn

I was the only guy who defended his actions after reading the book in high school. I thought it was pretty natural for him to fuck off into the wild when he found out his dad cucked his mom. All the normalfags just thought he was dumb.

The movie makes that clear to me though

Retards can't get it in their thick scull that not everyone enjoys the life they enjoy

As someone who had to read the book in highschool and talked to friends about it, that's not why they thought he was dumb. They thought he was dumb for not learning the proper survival techniques before living in the woods. Most people, including myself, admired his leaving behind modern life.