So, did she do it ?

So, did she do it ?

that's the face of a murderous psycho bitch

you'd have to be retarded to not see it

I want her to murder me literally.

I'll be honest I was distracted by her herpes during the whole doc. Who has a type 1 herpes at 19 y.o honestly?

It doesn't matter, the dead bitch and her fucked that nigger, that's the biggest crime of all.

seeing as they already caught the killer, and how the only proof of amanda being the killer is also proof that she lived in her own apartment, I would say no.

do you really think she was a 20 year old doing a semester abroad and got wrapped up in a satanic sex ritual cult? because that is the italian prosecutions story.

Yes

no, idiots. she didn't. that's been obvious for years. read up on the case, not just watch Netflix docs. the dna evidence is conclusive.her nor her italian bf has anything to do with the crime. man, this place is fucking full of imbeciles.

>swn slit your throat and let you bleed to death in her lap while squeezing your balls

Did she do it? I don't know.
Is there any evidence for her having done it? Absolutely positively fucking not.
I can't believe those clowns in Italy actually convicted her. The Italian legal system is a joke.

cuck

if it was a complete joke they would have never got aquited.

it was just that specific region that HATED her and formed a witch hunt against her..

Okay yes, I guess in the end she was acquitted. Still, the fact that it got so far was (and still is) astounding to me.

Let me guess, you're an american?

kind of, but she's hot af so she gets a free pass in my book

who cares about some curry eater from bongland

She is most likely innocent but she certainly didn't give a fuck that girl was murdered

i agree,that hiv thing was a supremely awful thing to do too.

i wonder why they hated her so much

She totally did it, you can see that in her eyes.

because the American legal system is so much better, especially in regards to foreign nationals...

7 men by age 20.

beta
e
t
a
cuck

i hope your papa gets murderd by a pack of wild qts

it was washington so maybe it was a bunch azns with teenie weenies

seems normal to me. i fucked 5 girls while in high school and that was a low number next to my athlete friends. if you think 7 by 20 is a high number, don't ask a college/sorority girl how many she's done. people fuck. it's what we do.

yeah, you're right. however, Knox's case was handled really badly by the Italians, like Keytone Cops bad. evidence contamination, awful interrogations, witness tampering, etc. then again, we let OJ go free and it was obvious as fuck he did it.

virgin