None of you have the balls to say any of this alt-right shit in real life

None of you have the balls to say any of this alt-right shit in real life.

enjoy your ban fucknuggets

t. Based Liberal

I say racist shit all the time just to wind people up but I don't actually believe any of it

I do all the time at school.

Do you even know what you're babbling about?

Just yesterday I got in an argument with one of my libbie friends.
Went something like this:
>Me: Hillary's just as bad, if not worse than Trump.
>Him: YOU MIGHT JUST BE THE DUMBEST PERSON IN THIS COUNTRY, FUCK YOU.
Laughed it off when he cooled down, still friends. Only kids believe differing political opinions mean you can't be friends with someone.

(((alt-right)))

Why can't you afford an IOS device that runs ios 10?

>thinking a ban means anything

I beat up non-whites with my friends all the time.
Pretty enjoyable desu.

Just because I'm a race realist and an anti-feminist that doesn't make me alt-right, does it? For the most part I'm rather liberal

Yeah something similar happened to me.
>Me: Umm you know Trump's wall thing isn't going to work, right? In addition to being a racist, sexist xenophobe he's also pretty bad at economics, which is surprising for a businessman. Hillary brings us social and technological progress, why not vote for her?
>Him: no, no, NO! BENGHAZI, EMAIL SCANDAL, SHES A FUCKING HAG WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT TRUMP MAKES TOTAL SENSE I CANT DENY IT BUT NOT HER! DEMOCRATS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
We laughed it off later when I took him home. He's not allowed to drive because he's so severely retarded, but I like to help where I can.

>I'm not a racist I'm a race realist

I support trump pretty openly but not a burning racist

Well your friend was in the right, you should apologize.

You should apologize to the flag for wanting to sell out your country too.

>it's a "/qa/ncer who whines about Cred Forums shitting up boards but when deprived of the opportunity to vent their own political frustrations, decides to hypocritically make their own off topic Cred Forums thread" episode

Racism implies I believe my race is superior to all other races, which isn't true

Ugh can you not.

Racism is privilege, which you have.

>implying there's any difference at all between races
>implying races even exist in the first place

Does Trump seriously think lowering taxes will lower the national debt? Is he completely fucking retarded?

Is it because you're a nigger?

Fuck off, denying what each race brings to the table and how they effect their communities is stupid. Regressives want to bitch about how we can't progress but shutdown racial science studies as racist.

lol jesus christ i hope you both are kidding

Studies show that Trump has more support among the mentally disabled than Clinton does. In fact on average, Clinton supporters are ~11 IQ points higher than people who have endorsed Trump.

Post your address and I'll come there right now and say it to your face and then punch your dad in his glass jaw you little fucking bitch

He's also cutting funding for a bunch of shit and looking to privatize more shit, hell do a far better job than Hillary.

Race literally doesn't exist you fuck. Name one thing that differs between race. Name one.

>race is a social construct
Yeah, like how certain diseases only affect certain races is a social construct, or variances in IQ tests is a social construct

I think him saying shit like that is just to appeal to all of the retards who actually think that shit, i.e. people who think that lowering taxes will solve every fucking problem in the world somehow.

And yes I realize the logic behind "trickle-down economics", I just don't think it can work.

iq

>alt-right

So is this Left's new boogeyman term for "politically-incorrect".

I talk about how the jews control the media all the time with my mom. Does that count?

>culture = race
Holy fuck are Cred Forumstards really this deluded?

I'm Irish

>implying races even exist in the first place

DNA doesn't exist?

Cred Forums - Television & Film

>implying there is no connection between culture and ethnicity
and I'm not from Cred Forums

Bump