Why is this so bad?

Why is this so bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=XPHBPkEE8Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=pOPJWZA7Czc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because you're not its target audience

it's for 14 years old teenager

Because you weren't the right age at the time it came out. Also, quirky indie comedy has been done to death.

It was aimed at teenagers. I was a teen way back when I saw it in theaters.

canadian lesbian degeneracy, plus jewish cucks racemixing bastards into the world.

>;^)

anyone has the sex scene in chair in webm?

Dialogue was awful, they tried to make Juno a smart cynical quirky teen and wound up making her hateable instead, her entire character was poorly written. And besides the original theme, there was nothing this movie had that was noteworthy.

it's not

I wouldn't say it's bad but it sure aged badly like all Michael Cera movies.

I liked it

I like it. Reminds me of my life right when highschool ended before I knew things were going to somehow get worse.

Also I love Jason Bateman.

Awesome movie and soundtrack, fuck you op

Great movie

The dialogue gets shit on but I think Diablo Cody has a unique style, hell Jennifers Body was good

Speaking of movies clearly targeted for a specific demographic, anyone have a trailer for that newest middle-school movie?

It's like a checklist of middle school cliches.

It's not.

It's been imitated to death though, so you might arguably have been sick of it before you even saw it.

Jennifers Body is fucking great. Christ I haven't seen it since it was in theaters. My gf thought I was insane for liking it. Also I think she was irritated at how vocal i was about wanting to sleep with Amanda Seyfried.

Thanks for the memories user. I'll need to watch it again soon.

This was great retard

Soundtrack was my first CD.

>shockingly cavalier

Who talks like this? I'll tell you who doesn't talk like this; midwestern teenagers.

It's made by Canadians, what did you expect?

I saw this at the best possible age when it came out, and it's my least favorite film of all time.

What a piece of shit.

obvious bull lesbian was obvious and made the story unbelievable

>newest middle school movie
I have absolutely no idea which one you mean, I rarely go to the movies anymore.

>Reminds me of my life right when highschool ended before I knew things were going to somehow get worse.

Iktf

I was in high school at the time this came out and it's been one of my favorite movies ever since. I rewatched it recently with fear I'd grown out of it but nostalgia was comfy af. and the soundtrack defined my music taste when I was still discovering what I liked and browsing Cred Forums religiously. The whole film has a very well constructed and thorough aesthetic and vibe of teenage indie feel-good suburbia. tons of "cool" music and film references, the cozy cluttered houses, the warm colors in the setpieces and environments.

Would recommend to anyone 20 or younger but if you're older you might have missed the boat on it

It's a pretty good film desu senpai.

It's okay bro, we still have each other. At least for a little while...

You have to be a young teen in 2007 and not have watched every indie flick that copied its le quirky style after it

I used to fap to that poster

>Reminds me of my life right when highschool ended before I knew things were going to somehow get worse.
Brb time for alc

All my life growing up adults were telling me and everyone else my age that getting a girl pregnant (or being a pregnant girl) too soon would ruin our lives.

Then this movie comes out where a bitch gets pregnant in high school, our worst nightmare at that age, and she's able to handle the situation in a way that's sorta comfy when you're so terrified of the idea of it all. She overcomes what we were drilled to believe is a life-ruining problem with laughs along the way.

If I watched it for the first time today as a 29 year old, I'd probably not like it as much since pregnancy isn't something I worry about as much today since authority isn't constantly teaching me to be afraid of sexual reproduction any more.

it's literally called "middle school movie" or something similar

I hate Juno yet for reason I like Young adult so much better idk why.

youtube.com/shared?ci=XPHBPkEE8Ss
This one?

Do you mean Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life (2016)?

>youtube.com/watch?v=pOPJWZA7Czc

looks comfy af, I'll probably watch it

That look fucking retarded, I will never understand the American obsession with "bullies"

It's an easy antagonist for a school setting.

And of course the bullies have to be bigger than the bullied, so that the normalfags will believe that they're bullies.

It was a teen flick trying to send a message.

> I will never understand the American obsession with "bullies"

You clearly never experienced the American school system.

It's not. It just an above average popular indie dramedy that every pleb shoved down our throats because "IT'S DA BEST MOVIE EVER!!" when it was really just the only indie dramedy they've ever seen.

AKA fucking casuals ruined it.

So was I. I still thought it was bad. I hate normies.

>think life will be better after high school
>think life will be better after college
>think life will be better after grad school
>graduate

>Written by James Patterson.

The crime thriller guy? What the heck...

well it's life

Cancerous John Green movies before John Green was even born.

why?

I thought Cut Chemist showing up was interesting. The dude isn't even an actor.

ACT