It's a Juliana single-handedly brings down the resistance by being a dumb slut episode

>It's a Juliana single-handedly brings down the resistance by being a dumb slut episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ejAlgB_HOq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I fucking hate juliana. I hate that faggot Nazi spy as well. I like the jew with the glasses... the Japs, and Smith though

>It's a Hitler was right episode

>Frank let me help you!

He didn't deserve this

i like that obergruppenführer
what a shame he is going to be a traitor

>it's a hitler won meaning commies are executed episode

I love these feel-good ones desu

>its the weeaboo going to dinner with the japs episode
I stopped watching as soon as he hung up the phone
please tell me they kill him

>I like the jew with the glasses

>Thought he was the worst actor and character in the pilot
>By the second episode he became the best actor and best character (Besides based obergruppenführer)
>Continues to be so throughout the show

Weird how that shit works.

At least in the book he ends up absolutely hating the japs

>what a shame he is going to be a traitor
How so? He stuck by the Fuhrer

Does this show display any positive consequences of America being ruled by Nazis, or is the Nazi rule completely evil and bad across the board?

His smugness at the end was absolutely fantastic.

he ends up that way in the show too, give it literally 1 more episode

he wont kill his son

>Does this show display any positive consequences of America being ruled by Nazis
The East coast is pretty much exactly as it would be in the 1950s just with everyone looking like they're Nazis. Although in the show Berlin is the "finest city in the world"

It even had a monorail.

Didnt watch the show, but in the book, there is basically world peace.
Africa has been or is getting completely genocided and there is a shaky truce between the japs and the Reich.
The Reich plans to nuke the japs though, so basically they're fucked.
Also their technology is a lot more advanced in many aspects compared to ours.

>Also their technology is a lot more advanced in many aspects compared to ours

It's a really weird mesh of the normal 1950s and technology that we don't even have today, like manned space travel to Pluto

Is this any good? Been thinking of watching it but not sure tbqh

Yes, also rocket planes that can fly from europe to america in less than an hour.
But then, they dont have the internet.

They also show off some technology that wasn't as prominent or AS advanced looking.

German stealth jets, the airplane in the first episode carrying the minister guy, mostly little shit.

But outside of harsh rule its actually pretty normal on the East Coast and very Japanesey on the West.

>it's a Obergruppenführer John Smith is the best character season

kinda amazing what people can accomplish without distractions such as dancing cat pictures.

His son will be dead within a year anyway. It's already started.

Its more of a product of fascism really.
That and not having to compete with other countries.

youtu.be/ejAlgB_HOq4

Who hyped here?

I don't think I can make it through season 2 if she's still being such a dumb fucking cunt

This. Really killed the show for me.

You may as well not even start watching next season because you know she's not going to change

>Joe Blake resigning (or trying to) from the Reich's espionage program
>Frank Frink gunning a motherfucker down
>Juliana seeking asylum from (or defecting from) the Japanese Pacific States and joining the Reich
>Public executions in the streets
>Juliana undergoing spooky medical exams
>Mass production of Nazi super-jets
>Juliana getting kidnapped by the Resistance
>Adolf Hitler’s funeral
>The Luftwaffe launching in mass numbers to wreck shit
>Naval battles
>More people finding out about the films, including one that shows thermonuclear attacks on multiple cities

Shit is about to get fucking real.

Was anyone at the panel at NYCC?

wasn't hitler the man in the high castle?

nah, there are only 2 characters worth watching and they are not the main ones.

Nigga what?

I can still have hope

No, we have no idea who is, or even if it's a person.
"The Man in the High Castle" may just as easily be a code-name as it is a literal meaning.

Adolf Hitler was just literally a man that vacationed in a literal high castle.

We still don't know who is making the films, how, where they're from and what significance they have.

Adolf Hitler himself may not even know, either. He may just have a monopoly on collecting them once they reach circulation.

They unironically named their female protagonist Juliana? Jesus Christ.

not, its alt history made by murican so its basically murcia in nazi colors

this

So everything is a fantastic utopia and the resistance are the bad guys?

any nudity at all in this series? like german soldiers chaining up women in a dungeon and torturing them? or no

No, especially life under jap rule is pretty bad for white people, as they're second rate citizens.
Life in the Reich hasnt really been shown in the book, but there also appears to be quite a bit of oppression going on.

>Obengruppenloopenpoopersuperfuhrer

>They unironically named their female protagonist Juliana?
What is wrong with that? Does it mean hope or some other trait shit, in the spaghetti language?

no you are

nah, its a lot of "but muh freedom" there is also a lot of problems because of the tension between 2 super powers with very little morals.

Why is everyone in Juliana's dojo worshiping her like servant boys instead of telling her to suck master race dick?

what if it's hitler himself

Because deep down inside of them, every subhuman just knows that the white race is the true Masterrace.
Its in their DNA to follow and its in our DNA to lead.

because there were no bbc in the dojo to suck

>TELL ME LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES

Exoticism.

They're surrounded by stoic, conservative Jap pussy all their lives, all on women that look nearly identical.

Juliana is not only a spunky white chick, but a hot one that looks like an old-timey Hollywood starlet.

Nudity, yes

torturing, no

what if its aliens showing stuff from another universe?

They are in conquered America, there is tons of western pussy around and she is no hotter than her co worker and many other girls in the town

In the books the man in the high castle is an actual man that live in the neutral zone in montana or some shit

This is not the shewolf of ss
How do they shrink the people?

It very well could be. We just don't know yet.

One of the most popular theories in the show is that during the course of the war, Nazi atomic science perfected some manor of quantum sliding between parallel universes, meaning the Nazis have a monopoly on inter-dimensional travel.

That, however, doesn't explain how the films are getting to the High Castle universe, as the Axis powers are desperate to keep them out of the hands of the public.
It also doesn't explain Tagomi's apparent ability to travel between universes. It also wouldn't explain why Trudy and Kotomich are inter-dimensional transients, if they are in fact inter-dimensional transients like many people expect.

>apparent ability to travel between universes
its eastern mysticism

>Wanting the resistance to win.

It's almost as if you don't realise that the world we live in is the worse one.

>perfected some manor of quantum sliding between parallel universes

But doesn't this mean we're dealing with at least 3 universes so far in the show?
>show universe
>our universe (allies win)
>universe where the axis win, but have also nuked the fuck out of San Fran

>It's an inspector kido did nothing wrong episode.

so do you think that after he kills the doctor, he will see that things are too harsh and try to take over?

Actually it's at least four universes so far.

In addition to the three you listed, the film that Joe Blake was transferring across the Neutral Zone showed a universe where in 1958 Joseph Stalin was still alive.

In the High Castle universe, Joseph Stalin was executed for treason against the Reich in 1952, and he died of natural causes in our universe in 1953.

So there are at least 4 confirmed universes so far, with more likely in the future.

It looked like Hitler had a ton of these movie reels when we saw his film room.

Could it be that each movie is from it's own universe?

>Adolph Hitler is going to die this season

RIP Grandpa Ady

Wait theres inter dimensional travel involved in the show?
Might pick it up then

While there are most likely a few film reels from a single universe in a couple instances, yes, it's completely possible.

We have no idea how far down the rabbit hole goes. God knows how many universes they've observed, let alone that there are to be observed.

My bet is that eventually we're going to see film reels that show things like an America where the Confederacy wins the Civil War. an America that balkanized into independent commonwealths rather than Hamilton and Jefferson's Federalist model, an America that is still under British rule after losing the Revolutionary War, an America and Europe under Soviet domination, etc.

sleep tight dolpher

That's kind of a spoiler but yes.

It is, however, mostly just implied in Season 1. Shit will probably get more direct in Season 2.

>It's a this fookin legend hams it up episode

>a universe where europe is under muslim rule
>its our universe

Tagomi's assistant possibly comes from our universe because he's from Nagasaki and has burns on his body.

The guy they got to play elderly Adolf Hitler in the show is fantastic.

You can tell he studied the actual Adolf Hitler's mannerisms and diction, because when he starts getting agitated the way he talks sounds incredibly similar to the footage we have of Hitler's speeches from the 30's and 40's/

>implied
Tagomi literally arrives in the dimension where the allies won

Yeah but I didn't want to spoil it, shithead.

>he's from Nagasaki and has burns on his body
I never noticed burns

I'll have to go back and look for that.

This. The burns looked distinctively like flash-burns, which are typical for someone who was in survivable proximity to an atomic bomb detonation.

Also, when Julie is in the San Francisco market, she repeatedly sees a woman that looks exactly like Trudy, meaning she may also be an inter-dimensional traveler.

This show getting 2deep4me right now

It's a scene where someone drops something and he bends over to pick them up and his sleeves roll back and you can see the burns

> especially life under jap rule

It's been a while since I've read the book but I'm pretty sure that the nips are portrayed in a more positive light than nazis and that living in japanese america is far better.

This. I think episode 9.

Same episode you find out he's from Nagasaki, which still stands in the High Castle universe.

do you not understand the concept of exoticism

also whites and japanese don't live and work in the same areas most of the time

whites live in the ghetto basically unless they are rich or well-connected

>It also doesn't explain Tagomi's apparent ability to travel between universes

the i ching does because it's writing the story iteself if they go by the book reason

>replacing liberty's torch with a roman salute

They didn't do this in the show, did they?

No. It's just a darkly humorous visual representation of the series' concept.

In the book and show, the Statue of Liberty has been demolished due to being a "symbol of American rebellion".

One of the Penguin book-covers for the book also featured the same image.

Because she's a female, and it was only that one guy...the other guys didn't really like her that much.

Anything is better than all the shitskins prowling around the country today
Or leftists/cucks running rampant
desu

got a screenshot of these burns cause i'm not seeing them