Your stuck on a island with a dvd player and a collection of every movie ever...

Your stuck on a island with a dvd player and a collection of every movie ever. You can choose one RLM star to be on the island with you forever to watch movie with. Who do you choose?

>Mike .Better educated in film, great riffing, thought provoking commentary

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA
youtube.com/watch?v=zoG_5cY_Ph0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like RLM but stop acting like such a fucking faggot about them.

But user, the RLM fanbase consists ENTIRELY of obsessive homosexuals.

Mike, shitting on movies is fun

Mike, he's more likely to die early so I can feast on his bloated corpse

Mike is a huge pleb so Jay.

Rich is fatter and easier to kill.

I'd bring Rich because I want things to get tribal as quickly as possible

can i just bring one of my friends?

Mike. I'm also a pollack so we'd just find something to make booze so we could drink and laugh at everything including movies. Mike also seems more of a survival type whether Jay seems just smart.

I feel like Mike would just murder me.

Maybe Jay? I like his tastes more. Heh, tastes. As in, cannibalism. Shit, he likes trashy horror movies, probably watched Cannibal Holocaust a bunch of times. Can I take one of the women? At least I can probably overpower them if they become crazy and decide to kill me.
You don't get to bring friends.

Jay.

Manlet at 5'3

good insight and riffing but would make me feel superior

>Jay seems just smart.

Not really.

I would rather hang out with Mike and the bots

For some reason I thought you meant Mike stoklassa and the bots like Jay and Rich are autistic

>>Mike .Better educated in film
Mike doesn't know a goddamn thing about anything outside of Star Trek, and is willfully ignorant and disinterested in expanding his film knowledge. He's stubborn and close minded. Jay at least gives tons of different movies a chance.

I'd bring Rich Evans because that laugh of his would brighten even the coldest day

His laugh is akin to that of a serial killer raping an infant.

I choose Jay. My husbando

>one of us

Jay

Mike might be funnier but his taste in films is pleb-tier compared to Jay

Trip trips confirm

Would Mike lose weight on the island and turn back into an elf prince?

I don't think Jay would continue to look as good without his beard trimmer and hair products.

>Mike .Better educated in film

Literally wrong. Jay runs circles around that fat fuck in film knowledge. Mike knows two things, Star Trek and Star Wars. Jay is the best choice if you're not just picking someone to eat.

Jay because we'd watch shlocky horror together.

jay, because I could at least fuck him

Jay isn't as good as you fags make him out to be. He's just more of a normalfag than Mike is.

Literally wrong. Go look at Jay's Twitter, or when Jay and Mike discuss older films and Mike is just treading water while Jay has actual knowledge about film in general.

Also being a "normalfag" isn't an insult. Get a fucking job and a girlfriend already you fat pussy.

Last I checked Mike has a gf and lots of friends outside of the RLM crew while Jay stays at home by himself watching cult films or going to the studio to hang out with Rich and Jack like a third wheel. Mike is way more normie.

Jay has limited knowledge about any movie from before he was born.

And Mike has none. Also 'no'. Jay's favorite movie came out before he was born.

AIDS Moby. You might be thinking that I'm joking, but hear me out first.

He's the most positive guy of the bunch. He'd work with me to make the life on the island as comfortable as it can be, never giving up. Also, he'd laugh at my shitty jokes and living with him could make him more bearable.

Meanwhile Mike would make light of the situation and make me laugh, but as the time passes by his jokes become more bitter and bitter till I'm only laughing because it's easier than just staring at him in confusion and worry. Working with Jay would be more fruitful. At first he'd really get into it coz he likes survival films and he thinks he's just living in one, but eventually that'd wear down and his bitterness would just make him watch movie over movie, ignoring me and anything going in the island. Rich is a no-go, he'd snap immediately and wander off into the island to lie down and die.

So yeah, AIDS Moby is the best choice.

Beardfat

Fucking Mike. Not even a tossup.

Fat =/= meat

What is his favorite movie? Possession?

youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA
are you sure you still want him?

Wizard so I can bash his skull in with a rock and claim he had a coconut fall on his head a thousand times when rescue comes.

Escape From New York

Yes. Imagine all the dadjoke potential he holds in himself.

>Choose mike
>watch Jurassic World on repeat for the rest of my life

Fuck that fat faggot. Jay is the better choice.

Honest question

Why is he apart of RLM?

Jack because he has the biggest dong

>Born in the 70's
>picks a movie from the 70's

Not much of a stretch there, is it?

The only right choice is Jay, he knows about films, Mike only likes pleb shit

>70s

Because he's their friend, he's good at making films, he's funny, he has a big dick, he has a hot wife, he has everything Cred Forums faggots who cry about him will never have. Jack Packard's life triggers abnormie faggots and that is why he is the best RLM member.

You're too retarded to live.

>Funny
>Good at making films
>Big dick

Sources?

>He doesn't know about Jack's monster dong that triggers tiny horses

Pretty sure Jay is older than '81, fag.

Jesus christ was he MR hands?

Pounding out Jessie while watching Mean Girls? Fuck stuck, I'll never leave.

He was the guy who perforated Mr. Hands. They just blamed it on a horse because Jack runs the horserape mafia.

>tfw Jessi giggles and her vagina bones become engorged every time I fart

I blast ass like every two minutes so she would be in love with me. We could be so happy on Fart Island.

Mike, because he has stronger man syndrome and, with his fuckboi jay absent, he would subject me to lusty buttfuckings and I would finally attain the fabled """"handsfree orgasm""""

Was this posted in the wrong thread?

You all obsess over these idiots, no wonder your all autistic

No. Don't make fun of me. I print pictures of Jessi and show them to my family on the holidays and say she's my gf that lives in Niagara Falls. ;_;

>tfw I know more about these people than I do my own family

I'm confused. Do you mean the Disney show Jessi?

He's talking about Mike's gf Jessi. Hownew.ru

Only Rich Evans was born in 70's. 1977. the rest were born in 80's.

>jessie, so I have a girl to fuck between movies

Jezus Crist

Jessie, because I'm not a huge faggot.

>Mike has a gf and lots of friends outside of the RLM
How do you know this?

>Jay stays at home by himself watching cult films
How do you know this?

>Last I checked
lol you faggot. Where did you "check?" You didn't check anywhere. You're just laying out your pathetic RLM fanfic.

mike was a H U N K.

Toss up between Mike or Rich.

You sure about that?

>Jay has actual knowledge about film in general
jay has an iphone and imdb

What happened to jessie?

Newfaggot is new. They talk about their personal lives all the time. Jessi has been on the show a bunch of times and Mike is always talking about his friends on the commentaries. Jay's Twitter is him always talking about watching movies at home alone. It's not our fault you're a retarded newfaggot, I don't give a shit about the pathetic fantasies but this shit is reality.

Read the thread.

Stop projecting your plebness onto Jay.

Can I just stay on the island alone?

>that pic
Um..................................................

That's Jessie, right? Mike's girlfriend? You guys made her sound like she was a qt1.34.

She started as one and then became a planetoid. In her defense Mike did too so why not?

I found nothing besides her still being Mike's gf.

That whole segment triggered fatbeard almost as much as any SJW topic triggers him.

she hit that 30 year old wall

Mike would just force the natives to fuck you for his amusement.

>They talk about their personal lives all the time.
When has Mike ever talked about anything really personal. Hell, he never even referred to Jessi as his gf in any of their shows. You ever think that Jay's twitter doesn't go into detail about his personal life because they clearly have creepy obsessive fans like you to worry about?

>Jay's Twitter is him always talking about watching movies at home alone
How do you know where he's watching movies or who he's watching them with? Seriously, what is wrong with you?

>I-I'm not a creepy obsessive weirdo, really!

Anyone who doesn't pick mike is retarded, and no I won't say why because if you can't figure it out you're not worth talking to.

Why did Devin Faraci have to step down from his internet media empire while Mike "The Milwaukee Mulatto Murderer" Stoklasa continues to away with literally thousands of assaults on the black community

*get away

Becasue one of the events you're talking about is real and the other is a shitty unfunny stale meme that you've been posting on Cred Forums for literally years now?

You're right. I really need to let faraci off the hook.

>Samefaggot newfaggot crying like a pussy

Do you guys remember that time Jay got caught blowing guys outside that Milwaukee gay club and they had to use all their Patreon to try to cover it up but that one whistleblower cop leaked the arrest report here?

He was a good friend.

>Mike hasn't used twitter in years and never goes on Pre Rec streams
>jay tweets once or twice a week about whatever movie he watched
>"I KNOW ALL THE PERSONAL DETAILS OF RLM'S LIVES!!"

I'd pick Rich if...if he was still with us.

RIP ;_;

I member.

Rich Evans

How upset does it make you that I did a background check on the RLM people and I know that Mike and Jessi live together in a house right outside the city and I have their address so I could eat all their leftover food out of their garbage and you can't?

Let me be your garbage buddy. I'll only eat gristle and scraps you can have all the big stuff.

Colin from canada

Mike or maybe Rich, they are fat, so there will be more to eat after I kill them.

The only correct answer

>all these nu-fans who act shocked or disgusted by us real fans

Honestly. Just leave. You pearl clutching nu-fans don't even understand the symbiant relationship we have with Mike and The Gang. Cred Forums is practically the birthplace of Plinkett and Red Letter Media. We need him as much as he needs us.

None of your insults or accusations of autism will make us stop caring and loving Red Letter Media. Finding out bits and pieces of information about The Gang is honestly half the fun - it's like a treasure hunt or a jigsaw puzzle. It's harmless fun, and done mostly in jest.

We're the ones who support RLM via Patreon and Twitch.
We're the ones who wait for new videos with bated breath.
We're the ones who constantly attract new fans and discussion.
We're the ones who truly care.

In summation, if you find our obsession about Red Letter Media, then leave. Mike doesn't give a shit about you or your lukewarm, half-assed fandom.

This. They probably wouldn't even bang Mike's older sister. Bunch of casuals.

>dat delusional autism

They needed a marketing expert to shill their channel.

Who do you think makes all these threads on Cred Forums?

mike

>pick mike
>only allowed to watch star wars and star trek or exceedingly dull trash he praises for being "good" schlock

>pick literally anyone else
>can watch anything

So I'm autistic. So what? It's not like I'm leaving, and it's not like you'll stop replying to my autistic posts.

Seems like you waste a lot of time coming into these threads calling autistic people autistic, over and over. Maybe you're autistic too like me!

Mike is too busy knocking niggers out

I think Mike would end up being an asshole to you, but Jay seems like a really nice guy, without being cringy like everyone else associated with RLM

Jay is possibly gay so at least I could maybe coerce him into a handy.

>Supporting shit on patreon
Seriously?
What a waste of your neetbux.

Damn, he was pretty hot

Jack, so he can split my boipussy with his twelve inch cock.

Wait till you see Jay's old teeth.

so he can make jessi kiss them

Jessie.

Jay
Cute
More Cuddles
He likes the same kind of shit movies as me

mike. i mean, jay seems much more emotional and passionate about it, but i dont want a radical shredding me down with their bogus, new nerd debates. mike would be open to hear me out.

I'd pick Nadine, because I think she could throat pretty well

So you want that juicy Rich Evans meat?

Mmmm imagine how delicious Wizard would smell after a few months on a deserted island, I'm dripping precum right now from thinking about tonguing his musty balls.

Jack is now the best member of RLM. What a turnaround.

this is some gabagool tier pasta

It was at The Manhole, and that's down in LA

youtube.com/watch?v=zoG_5cY_Ph0

He only did the lyrics for that though, but still

I would choose to take lauren, so that I could die knowing I was cucking Jay

>tfw watch an episode of MST3K every night
>fall asleep to their voices each night
>literally the only human interaction I have other than the odd conversation at work

go on...

>That movie's shit
- jay
reminder, jay has shit taste too

What episode?