Will 4-Lom and Zuckuss be in Rogue One: A Very Star Wars Story?

Will 4-Lom and Zuckuss be in Rogue One: A Very Star Wars Story?

>tfw I had action figures of both of these two

Fuck you George and Fuck my parents for giving in to my shit

>Will 4-Lom and Zuckuss be in Rogue One: A Very Star Wars Story?

Let's hope nope. I honestly hope we don't see any characters from the original films.

Vader is in it. And Grand Moff Tarkin. And Mon Mothma. And probably Sheev. And probably Boba Fett because people know who that is and reddit will applaud loudly in the theater.

>And probably Boba Fett

I'll walk out if that's true deus.

>Tarkin

Peter Cushing died like 20 years ago

lucas fucked boba so hard, revealing him as a 10yr shit lord. do any of you remember the stories behind the Fett because we knew nothing about him?

they'll find a look alike like they did for revenge.

4-lom and zuckuss were total bros. very much goat tier bounty hunters

tfw you find out dengar saved boba after he crawled out of the sarlacc.

>mensth Wharfffs guarghhh
What did he mean by this?
What the fuck was his problem?

Why would you ever hire a protocol droid as a bounty hunter? He can't even fully bend his joints

dengar was nothing more than a gross cripple with bacon skin. Fett killed him shortly after Dengar saved him and took his stuff. Because Dengar was a total cuck and wanted to be friends with boba and started telling him about his fantasies about hunting together and being bros. Boba saw this as weakness.

Meanwhile 4-lom and Zuckuss are actual bros. cant fake that kind of friendship.

They'll get peter o'toole

you mean become best man at his wedding.

>Zuckuss worked with many associates but was known primarily to partner with the droid 4-LOM. The two made a formidable bounty hunting team and were successful in retrieving the Yavin Vassilika, over such opponents as Bossk and Dengar. Though the partnership was forged under the insistence of Jabba the Hutt, Zuckuss and 4-LOM eventually bonded, with 4-LOM staying loyal to Zuckuss after the Gand was critically injured during the Galactic Civil War. In order to pay medical expenses, Zuckuss and 4-LOM took a job from the Rebel Alliance

>The pair had failed in their mission and the outcome resulted in the destruction of 4-LOM. Zuckuss had attempted to repair his comrade, but he needed to perform a complete memory wipe in order to do so, which changed the droid's personality. After their final hunt for the gambler Drawmas Sma'Da, Zuckuss and 4-LOM parted ways, with Zuckuss relocating to the Outer Rim Territories for a time.

>Although incredibly successful, Zuckuss was not without his flaws. He was diagnosed with schizophrenia, and an advanced case of multiple personality disorder, which caused him to speak in two different dialects. He was eventually incarcerated in a penal facility on Coruscant, under the scrutiny of New Republic psychiatrists.

Has there ever been a more tragic story of two bros in all of Star Wars!? This is why females will never understand Star Wars ;___;

Depressing stuff user

They replaced him. At least I'm pretty sure they did. I could have sworn I heard that.

>With his new partner, Zuckuss began to have more success than he had experienced thus far. With his ability to find hidden quarry and 4-LOM's patient analytical skills, the duo were seen as unbeatable. Although Zuckuss had initially teamed up with 4-LOM to please his Hutt employers, he grew to genuinely respect the droid's abilities

>They failed utterly, though, and 4-LOM was left badly damaged. Zuckuss restored him, but had to perform a complete memory wipe to do so; the idealism that led the droid to join the Rebellion was gone, and 4-LOM no longer remembered his aspirations of achieving intuition and mastering the Force. He became a cold, calculating individual, and took bounties from unsavory employers such as Quaffug—he also left the Rebel Alliance and severed ties with Zuckuss. The two did perform one last hunt together, capturing Drawmas Sma'Da for a sizable sum of money, though from that point on, 4-LOM worked alone.

Isn't Zuckuss force sensitive? Why didn't Vader and Sheev kill him? Or recruit him? Or notice that an, albeit untrained, force user was standing right next to them?

>tfw they look like Pepe
>tfw while they werent the best hunters in the Galaxy they were really good friends, sticking with eachother through thick and thin
>when 4-lom was critically damaged Zuckuss, in order to repair him had to memory wipe his core erasing all record of the wonderful times they had together. In turn 4-lom was no longer the happy go lucky droid whos dream it was to master the force. Zuckuss, being force sensitive himself never once shot down 4-loms dreams or told him it was impossible. To save him he had to erase all that 4-lom was but he still did it in order to save his friend. He knew too, 4-lom would have done the same for him. As expected this changed the droid forever and they went their seperate ways

Holy shit such feels.

Yeah zuckuss is minorly force sensitive. As I understand it he and others of his species are part of a religious order called the findsman where they meditate and get high on mists in order to have visions, premenitions, omens. This helped him with hunting in order to track targets down. I dont think he has enough force power to the point where he could become a jedi or be any concern of vader. Like just a knack a lucky crit he can tap into using bery basic understanding of the force. Its argued Han is somewhat force sensitive in the same way. To get lucky when he really concentrates, like crit rolls on repairing the falcon or blaster shots. Just enough to make you better than the average human.

This brought a single tear to my eye. Such kino. Biopic spin off movie when? Make it like a buddy cop mystery/case hunt tragic drama with epic bantz ala End of Watch. It would be goat.

SLICE OF LIFE
I
C
E

O
F

L
I
F
E

no. But Saelt "Yak Face" Marae probably will be.

He didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition.

didn't know Felica Day was in Star Wars.

So was Maggie Gyllenhaal

I DO feel bad for posting this. I actually found her cute as fuck in "Donnie Darko" and "Secretary".