2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will do anything to kill you

>2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will do anything to kill you

Which 2 do you choose as your protectors? They are loyal and they hang out with you. You start out at home with your protectors. Whether you stay there or scram and go into hiding is up to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FSrcMaid0mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nuada
predator

Lizard and Predator. Flee to Komodo Island, have predator pick attackers off in the forest while Lizard and his hundreds of big lizard buddies protect me

General Grievious and predator. Is Honestly the best choice here.

>Which 2 do you choose as your protectors?
Nobody. I want it to be a fair fight.

Slasher duo because horror cliches are overpowered.
Same response every time we have this thread.

And then the Winter Soldier for conversation purposes. He probably knows some good conspiracy theories.

T-1000
Grievous

Their is literally no better combo.

>implying Grevious won't just run away, then die to gun fire

He only has two lightsabers, and he couldn't win with four.

T1000 - literally invincible unless they chase us to a steel mill

Predator - cloaking, equally dangerous at ranged or melee

This is literally retarded.
Slasher Duo is overpowered as fuck, and Nuada makes our numbers too big so the Aliens can't just rush and take me.

Why would he run?

>implying he can't deflect colts and bullets
>implying he can't force throw the lightsabers

>Slasher Duo
>Grievous
Fucking ez. Noone can kill my, horror movie tropes will dictate they'll trip and fall before they can get to me.

Couldn't win against whom? Someone from this roster?

>deflect colts and bullets
That's not what deflect means. You can't deflect something you've melted.
>Grevious
>having access to the force

Machines Don't Have Enough Cells For Midi-cloreans.

Now are we talking Episode 3 Grevious, or Clone Wars Grevious?

Look at the picture you nerd.

t-1000 and grievous.

Predator and T-1000. You'd have to be retarded to pick anything else.

>doubling down on electronic-reliant champions
>when Predator and Bucky both have EMP/EW capabilities.

I know who I'm picking.
Predator and Bucky.

Grevous, and T-1000 are dead. Nuada and the Slasher duo are the only ones who could cause trouble, but I want to believe that the old "He's right behind you" horror cliche doesn't extend into trees, meaning Predator is safe.
>but T-1000 is liquid metal
Unless I'm forgetting a scene from the movie that covers this, electricity should disrupt the bonds keeping his liquid metal body connected with itself. If, as I expect, his memory is based on solid-state technology, this would also damage his programming.

Winter Soldier and Nuada.

Also, I'm guessing the two Golden Army soldiers can be destroyed, right?

>unironically picking the 2 weakest characters

Wew lad

Predator. He can easily kill everyone else on the list with the plasma caster.
T-1000 Since hes pretty much un-killable.
Only other threat is the aliens, but we all saw how many of those fuckers a predator can kill when he has the caster.

T-1000 and slasher duo.

Both are more or less indestructible (I'll make sure to avoid smelting plants).

To be fair, Winter Soldier and Predator are the only ones with ranged weapons.

If you don't have at least one, you're at a disadvantage. Picking WS over Predator is questionable however.

>They are loyal and they hang out with you.
don't even give a shit about the scenario at hand, im picking xenobros

This man knows what's up.

I don't even know where to start.

>T-1000
>electricity should disrupt the bonds keeping his liquid metal body connected with itself
>electricity disrupt bonds of liquid metal

Holy shit @ you!

BTW: T-1000 + Predator

P.S. How the fuck would he have a solid state technology if he is a liquid that can break apart and re-form?

>Bucky
>underageb&

>he's never plugged a nine-volt into mercury before

Dumb frogposter.

>implying that faggot would do anything while the predator blasted his head off from 100 yards away while being invisible.

But the only faggot here is you.

Predator and T1000.

They're the most dangerous to actually fight against aside from Bucky, so you need them on your team.

Predator can easily eradicate reptile, nuada, bucky, aliens, and slashers with a single shot of a plasma cannon. They're clearly an intelligent species and if they were actively trying to defend someone it would be different from simply hunting.

T1000 is essentially invincible to all of these enemies and able to assassinate anyone without knowledge of it.

>Grevious
Shot dead
>Slashers
shot dead then dismembered
>reptile
shot dead after a long time
>Aliens
shot dead
>bucky
shot dead if you can ever find the fucker
>Nuada
Shot and dies except for his golden army, but they're slow as fuck and can't get certain places.

>nuada
>Weakest
literal unequaled melee combatant armed with a spear that insta kills anything it pierces, backed up by two immortal/re-assembling golden golems

What happens?
Serious,tell me.

>taking movie tropes into consideration

Top faggotry

Jason and Myers are just guys with knives

anyway T-1000 and Predator is the obvious choice. Invisibility and invincibility will fuck up every other character

T-1000 and slasher duo, easy

Immortality > Invisibility

Basically it jiggles because you're bombarding it with electrons faster than it can transfer them away.
The more electrons you dump in, the more it jiggles.

I almost remember the T-1000 getting hit by a taser and hardly suffering from it, however. That also could have been the one from T3, but I barely remember that movie, and the internal structure of the terminator was different.

Tell that to the knight in the Last Crusade.

The aliens seem to lack value, while the T-1000 and Predator have too much value. Reptile as well may lack value.

Which characters could we swap in for them?
I want to say 10,000 Terran Marines from Starship Troopers would be a fitting replacement for the aliens, but who for Reptile? My first thought was the Hulk, but then we've delved into comic book "infinite power" stupidity that Winter Soldier at least does not have.

To start, I have to take the xenomorphs because I love them and the idea of loyal xenos is both exciting and arousing
So I'll pick the xenos and the predator
The xeno's skin will be impervious to the slashers, t-1000's pistol, and any non-explosives the winter soldier brings. I don't think lizard's hide is tough enough to withstand their blades. The predator's stealth gives him the advantage in dealing with anyone, and he can probably set up an ambush to temporarily disable the t-1000, the only one here the combo has no hope of dealing with. Anyone else could be dealt with either by the xenos alone, by a predator ambush, or by a combined effort in which the xenos distract for the predator
After that we can all live in hiding from the t-1000, food obviously wouldn't be a problem with the predator and xenos hunting, and if we felt confident enough with a method to lure in and kill the t-1000 we could use it, if not live out the rest of my days with the qt xenos at my side
>shitty spear
>having a chance of piercing the silicon exoskeleton of a xeno with only the force of whatever he is behind the thrust
>being quick enough to even graze one, especially with 4 xenos surrounding him

Comic books are not Films and Not Relevant.

>T-1000
Pretty much indestructible

>Grievous
Wields 4 lightsabers

Literally the best answer

movie grievous, or TCW serial killer of jedi Grievous?

then T-1000, and Gen. Grievous. the rest are fucked.

everything mentioned was alluded to in the first film, which, along with prometheus, are the only two pieces of the series that are canon

But a regular pistol can kill a xeno. See: Aliens, when Vasquez is in the ducts, right around her death scene. She guns down one if not more xenos with what, a 1911? Pretty sure the spear of some mystically OP guy from a movie I haven't seen hits harder.

see Only Alien and Prometheus are canon.

Nice job reading bro.
Grievous only has two sabers here.

I don't share that opinion tho. How's that?

>spear hitting harder than a firearm
>assuming the gun is equivalent to a currently-dated weapon
>using that abomination of a movie that thankfully is not canon as a reference
what are you going to do next, reference AvP?

What the fuck are you talking about? Since when is Aliens not canon?

T-1000 and Winter Soldier. T-1000 should be able to use the vast weapons stockpile superhumanly well, since he's got a computer brain.

Fuck that's smart. Far better than picking T-1000 and Predator.

Too bad some kid is going to insist T-1000 can just steal the guns he needs, despite what the image this entire conversation implies, that upgrading weapons is a no-go.

Damn, my bad. I'll still choose him though.
I'll take the Grievance Striker and be able to defend myself while he chops bitches up

Aw, why the hate for Aliens? liking it or disliking has nothing to do with it being canon or not tho.
Anyhow I assume the guy wielding the spear would hit harder than a pistol since he has, reportedly, magical powers. No idea tho, haven't seen movie.

Memes.
The same reason people dispute Terminator 2 >= T1 > T4 > T3 > T5

wait there are 5 terminator movies? i thought the terrible last one was the 4th?

As in the meme moments, like "Game over man", disrupt your enjoyment of the movie?

Unfortunately not.

Nah. It's more that playing up the tone/genre difference between Alien and Aliens has been used for decades to get folks pissy.

>Unfortunately not.
guess i purged the 4th on from my memory.
i think they mean the whole hating on good movies meme

Ah. Thanks man, I see your point. I've always liked it. There's only so much fear you go through before you grow the nerve to fight back, so it's not a bad narrative direction imo.
>i think they mean the whole hating on good movies meme

Ah yes. Could be. Lotsa people need the hate I guess.

Aliens put forth a different vision for the series than RS intended, there are inconsistencies between all the stories if you treat them all as canon. The first movie has to be accepted as the true vision for the series, because it was made first. It's Ridley Scott's universe, anything that contradicts what he establishes is invalid.

The first movie is what you have to accept as the reality of the universe. Now that Ridley Scott made another movie that furthers his vision of the series, it's even harder to justify accepting the other movies.
>Aw, why the hate for Aliens
It ruins the idea of the Alien, it just turns them into space ants. I don't like that it's action, I don't like seeing the xenomorphs get killed by humans, it's not right.

damn she got out fucking skilled trying to rape that xeno.
>It ruins the idea of the Alien, it just turns them into space ants.
good point i wish they had kept the number of aliens to less than 5 would have been more compelling to see the space marines slowly get whittled down that way.

Xenomorphs and slasher duo. Let 3 Xenos and one of the two slashers go outside to kill/explore while the others stay indoors with me.

T-1000 and xenomorphs. This isn't even a question.

Too bad T5 rewrote the canon and can't be ignored so easily if they bother making T6.

>no John Connor, you are the terminator now.

>no John Connor, you are the terminator now.
James Cameron is rolling in his grave

I'm going to argue that the marines do get asymmetrically slaughtered by the xenos when it's not a shooting gallery like the tunnels they put the sentry turrets in, or the air shafts. First encounter is, I think, two xenos burned for something like five dead marines? Plus another xeno hit by the APC.

It's mainly Ripley picking off xenos on the walls that gets me. They tried too hard to make her seem impressive.

what game is this from?

the newest one.

Winter soldier and gen grevious.

Assuming general has the lightsabers. Lightsabers are so OP. Got WS to deal with security and planning and gen to be personal bodyguard. He can give WS a lightsaber too he would so mad work and can even give me a spare.

Also can probably bro out with these guys pretty well, can't really do that with the others

they could have had the S.M. Stirling novels as the next terminator movies, but they had to fuck it all up. or any of hte comics.

someone must have cashed in his bar mitzvah present favors to get the scriptwriting job for the last 2 hackjobs.

prince nuada would win because the golden army is invincible
so i choose 2x prince nuada

You can't communicate with predator.

That is a huge liability

Alien Isolation.
It's pretty solid. There's a single xenomorph on the station, which is what keeps you hiding the entire time.

>James Cameron
>grave
I wish

>I wish
his soul is gone he might as well be dead.

Sounds like someone isn't excited for the Avatar trilogy.

aren't they making 4 not 3?

You're right. I'll argue the first wasn't intended to be part of a trilogy (to the best of my knowledge), and will probably be the only good once.
Hence my separating out Avatar from the incoming trilogy of doubtless related and interconnected movies.

What do you call a four movie series?

>What do you call a four movie series?
depends i've seen both quadrilogy and saga used so pick one i guess.

Oh fuck, that's awesome. Colonial Marines looked alright but the single xenomorph idea sounds much more intense.

A quadrilogy, like Alien

>Colonial Marines looked alright
it was garbage don't bother but isolation is great and you can probably get it super cheap now.

I'm really hoping that, if nothing else, Prometheus 2 clarifies whether Aliens 3 and 4 are canon or not.

When it comes to disputing prime canon like the movies, I don't like relying on comic books.

Well Neil Blomkamp's Alien movie is excluding Alien 3 and Resurrection from the canon so Covenant probably will as well.

Neato.

T1000 is an ez choice. xenomorphs in case of emp (can the T1000 be effected by an emp?)

I'm sorry for being bitter, you seem like a nice person, it's just that my waifu is a xeno so that movie hurts
I'll accept that soldiers will manage to kill xenos in the right conditions with their futuristic weaponry, but do you believe the fact that it didn't completely overdo the slaughter of xenos justifies Cameron changing them into something familiar, with a queen, drones, and egg laying? Does it justify creating an action movie about how humans exterminate the aliens, with a nuke to top things off? Does it excuse this?
youtube.com/watch?v=FSrcMaid0mg
The movie is shit. It's embarrassing. It has a hero protagonist that goes head to head with her problems and wins, with a bunch of nobody side-characters to die for her. Their only value is comedy, how could you care about them? Before you compare that to the first movie, consider that Ripley wasn't any more fleshed out than the other characters and that she wasn't presented as a hero.
The entire premise bothers me, not just how Ripley is portrayed

id take the T1000 and a predator for my team. wasnt a tough decision either.

If the 4 xeno are alien 1 smart , then i pick xeno + T-1000, how could the rest even compete?

*affected
And it should be, based on how computer memory is made. EMPs are just a burst of energy, i.e. electrons. Throwing electrons all over the place would change the magnetic charge used to determine the 0s and 1s of a hard drive, corrupting the data.

It's the same as running a magnet over a hard drive, but from a much greater distance.

the t-1000 is just about invulnerable but it doesn't have too much killing power outside of melee range

>it's just that my waifu is a xeno so that movie hurts
understandable, though wile reading what you hated about the movie i think it could have been better if it was just Ripley and newt in after the whole colony was wiped out, you could imply that there was more than one xeno but only ever show one on screen.

aliens is a remake of "them"

nuada and the t1000 because their practically invincible

You don't need much firepower for this fight

You certainly could make a movie out of them trying to create a way to escape the colony

it would at least be as good as starship troopers .5

slasher shitters for personal protection, predator for support and hopefully preemptive assassination

greivous with those specs, not that big a deal
fighting four aliens is fucked but they're melee and queenless so I could probably inch out if I knew the territory
t1000 might be fucked too but I might be able to cheese it with slasher memes and predator support
others don't seem like huge threats so long as pred fucks them early, although I never did watch hellboy 2 so that's a question mark

To play the devil's advocate:
The eggs were already set up from the first movie. Even ignoring the visual design of the xenos, we were going into reptilian or insect territory regardless, just from the eggs. We could have gone full alien and made something that doesn't obey the general rules of life on earth, but then we're explaining biology instead of dealing with the xenos.

It seems that your main complain is centered on this point. Is that accurate? You wanted them to make the xenomorphs something without a terran equivalent.

Except the Predator exists.

>Any combo without Predator

>a single xenomorph on the station
that's wrong though

>implying the predator can see T-1000
>implying winter soldier can't give T-1000 the firepower needed to kill a predator

but yeah, predator is stupid strong especially if he doesn't have vision issues.

Metal shielding is how you protect something from EMPs and he's literally made out of metal.

Pretty sure Grievous and Predator could take on all these shitters

a T-1000 would generate heat though, plus he could always switch vision modes.(provided you take predator 2 as cannon)

Predator are the most overrated ayys ever, arnie managed to kill one alone with literally nothing

If I were to choose a primary complaint, it would be about the content and atmosphere of the movie. I don't think the story of military coming to exterminate the aliens is a good one, and I don't think they presented the story they chose very well, with the aliens being far too numerous and the characters being shallow.

As for your devil's advocate, with my limited knowledge of biology I suppose I'd have to accept what you say. I assume there are other ways of explaining their life cycle, though

>This thread again

These choices are shit. We need a new one.

>people honestly picking things besides T-1000

T-1000 could fuck up anything on that image except MAYBE the golden army guys

The idea is that he would be affected, unlike an organic entity.
Shielding matters, but a sufficiently strong EMP would still go through, presumably. Our EMP is vague and undefined however. All we can say is that the T-1000 is not immune, only resistant.

If anyone has seen this "arsenal" the Winter Soldier has, and would like to chime in on whether or not he has access to EMP/EW tech, by all means. I didn't see Civil War, and don't know what he has access to.

at least this one isn't all capeshit

>Implying Grievous wouldn't BTFO out Predator

C'mon, I know predator is supposed to be a top tier hunter, but Grievous would destroy him in every scenario even without his other two lightsabers

Grievous and T-1000 are the best choices
>Or substitute Grievous for Nuada, those Golden Army soldiers could be pretty useful

WS has Sarah's arsenal from T2, if I understand OP correctly.
Which doesn't include some high-power EMP.

please explain your reasoning

protip: Grevious is not force-sensitive

The predator would just blast him in the back and he's finished.

>at least this one isn't all capeshit
the answer to that one is always batman so this one is a more interesting question.

When I say "I don't think the story of military coming to exterminate the aliens is a good one", I do think that based on its own merit it's a weak plot, but specifically I meant to say that it isn't good when you take into account what the aliens are already established to be and how they were used in the first movie.

Grievous is an android with specs better than the Predator. I know he's not force sensitive but he was able to kill multiple Jedi and give Obi Wan a tough fight. The Predator wouldn't be able to get the drop on Grievous and in a direct Predator would get destroyed

T-1000 and Predator.

I'd make T-1000 assume my form and lead everyone away. And I'd make the Predator give me his stealth gear.

>the Predator wouldn't be able to get the drop on Grievous
why the hell not?

Because of Grievous is far more advanced than the Predator and was a General so I'm pretty sure he's a far better tactician than the Predator

do you know what "get the drop on" means?

Yeah he was total tactical mastermind in the movie.

>biology
>eggs
The xenomorphs were space platypuses

Checkmate atheists

Do you? The predator wouldn't be able to sneak up on an advanced fucking cyborg and there's no way the Predator could beat him in a face to face fight

He was. That's why he was a general, but by your own logic the Predators aren't shit either cause they got taken out by a Commando and a cop

Fair enough.
Aliens is very much Action-Horror rather than straight horror. I'll argue that throwing the xenos against the military (or at least, military technology) was a good idea, because Alien has the crew using improvised weapons against it. It doesn't answer the question of whether firearms would have increased their survival odds.
It's hard to call a space monster terrifying if guns invalidate it as a threat.

I agree that the story was not presented well however. The idea of xenos getting into everything, namely the shuttle, was great. Nothing is safe, they're everywhere, etc.
But we never have enough time to see how dangerous xenos make an environment, because once the marines get engaged, it's one running gun battle until only Ripley, Newt, and Bishop are left.
Not to mention the first encounter in the hive limits their weapons artificially, failing to show how well military weapons work against the xenos. We have to wait another 30 minutes to see that.

As for tone, I do agree with that as well (I think I dropped my devil's advocate approach somewhere). Aliens goes in triumphant, after Ridley's nightmares at least, and returns fairly triumphant. We don't have time to recognize what the loss of the marines actually means.
Then again, I'll fault Alien for this too. After the chest burst and the captain, we don't have much time to process the deaths of the crew members. It's just one after the other, sometimes multiple dying in one scene.

And then I saw
To clarify: the xenos are already established to be what? The ultimate killing machines? Some kind of biological weapon? I don't think these are answers the first movie makes to the question of what the xenos are. I could be mistaken.
The xeno is used as a phantom killer, which doesn't strike me as too advanced a narrative approach. It's fairly traditional for horror movies anyway, and it works fine for the role. Alien is exploring the sci-fi setting for horror, wouldn't you say?

The Jedi also believe in fair fights and engaged Grievous in frontal combat.
They also engaged him in melee combat.

C'mon man, you saw Grievous fight. You think the Predator could take him in a straight out fight?

The plasma gun of predator and the lightsabers would do the trick

Considering that Grievous has lightsabers?
No one on the list could take him in melee, unless Nuada's magical spear is safe from getting cut up.

>T-1000 and Grievous
>each kills a xeno and gets the blood sprayed all over them
>eats through the metal and btfo

nuada (those 2 golden army soldiers are seriously OP)
slasher duo (horror movie tropes are impossible to fight against)

Grievous has a blaster with him.

Yeah, plus Grievous could give you his blaster for protection, so you could probably take the Xenos out yourself along with winter soldier and Lizard

what would cutting through a liquid accomplish?

And the T1000 should be able take at least some plasma shots. After all, he was made to kill people who also have plasma weapons.

Plus Lightsabers burn when they slash, so no acid blood if Grievous were to take them out

Let me extend this point by the way, now that I have enough characters for it.

>Alien is exploring the sci-fi setting for horror, wouldn't you say?
My read on Alien (and I'm no scholar of the movie) is that what made it notable is that no sci-fi movie had really done horror before it. The idea of horror in the future was considered impossible, after all, the police will have such good tools that they could easily track down and catch any psychopath.

Which was the same argument against crime stories and detective fiction in sci-fi until Asimov made it work in Caves of Steel.

that's what I see Alien doing. It proved that science and technology were not protection against the new threats space offered.

Are you dumb? you are not cutting you are burning through, if t-1000 is vulnerable to the temperature of molten iron then he is vulnerable to plasma guns and lightsabers

He was submerged in molten iron.
It didn't go quickly through him.

>inb4 we start bickering over whether being melted killed the T-1000, or whether being forged into steel and having all his atoms mix and change into a new alloy killed him

To be clear: lightsabers do not simply melt what they come into contact with, they convert it into a gas. The EU novels confirm this, I shit you not. Cutting through walls produced an acrid, ozone stink. To create that stink, aromatic compounds must have been released as a gas.

So cutting through the T-1000 with a lightsaber converts some of him into a form of matter that can no longer be used. It is effectively destroying part of the T-1000's body each swing.

>EU
fuck off

any one besides t100 against lizard and grievous

Do Jedis die of heavy metal poisoning often?

>blaster
>lightsaber
Assuming he could hit all the xenos, sure. Remember there's four of them.

Then by your logic, the Predator has all kinds of batshit crazy grenades and super lasers that are impossible to avoid, let alone the fact that OP said the characters would die would die for you. Predator dying for you means he has that nuke he can arm and just allahu snackbar Grievous to protect you.

Hey man, when they start offering theaters that replicate the smells of a movie for maximum viewing experience, feel free to contradict me on whether lightsabers and blaster shots smell like anything.

>EU novels
Non-canon, your argument is now moot.

I'd laugh, but the midi-cloreans probably convert internalized metals into reinforced bones.

Symbiotic organisms gotta keep their host alive, yo.

Just to chime in, but post-Disney novelizations have confirmed that blasters still make an ozone stink, and after Kylo Ren is done cutting up computer consoles, the room also has a smell of ozone.

What lasers were impossible to avoid?
I forgot his nuke, then the best strategy would just be to somehow lure the ones that want to kill you into one spot and tell Predator to blow himself up

So what?
Just a bit of high voltage can generate ozone.
That doesn't mean metal was turned into gas.

Slashers and nuada. I havent see. Hellboy 2 but two indestructible guards, plus a sorcerer dude, PLUS two impossible to kill giant monsters with superhuman strength just outweighs everyone else in sheer number of people on your side

But that's how the smell is generated.
Something in the material cut by the lightsaber was energized into a gaseous form.

>walking down a street, passing by a window, being in an area at all vulnerable to explosives

Boom, dead.
Predator/Winter Soldier got you.

The trick with these games is always to pick someone who sticks with you as a body guard, and to pick someone who can pursue and kill the unpicked characters coming to kill you. The best defense is a good offense, etc. etc.

According to some EU crap.

>It's hard to call a space monster terrifying if guns invalidate it as a threat.
I think that weaponry significantly reducing the threat the xenos pose toward any prepared military group is an entirely acceptable route for the movie to take. The first movie presented the xeno as an animal. It's a single predator that manages to invade a claustrophobic space with largely helpless people with a very slim chance of escape. The helplessness of the crew is what made the movie scary. The fact that the marines in Aliens came in unprepared was the only way the action movie could work, but instead of making us care about the characters and feel fear it put us through countless action scenes. They don't learn from their mistakes because there's no respite. There's no time to generate fear other than the very short buildup upon landing, it's treated like a warzone. All the character development is centered around Ripley so the losses wouldn't affect us even if they gave us time to appreciate them. Cameron invested so much time into making the marines look badass so he could tear them down in chaos but its effect was lost because Ripley was there to highlight how naive they were being the whole time.
It killed to feed and preserve itself, but its nature wasn't known to us.

Dude what.
That's how smells work in our world. Presumably fiction isn't reinventing and re-describing how matter works.

If you mean the ozone smell being produced by the lightsaber, as pointed out, new books being printed state this. It's canon.

Uh, the last sentence was something I started writing but abandoned to focus on the first paragraph. I forgot it was there, feel free to ignore it

First off, old or new books doesn't fucking matter - only the movies count.
Second, just because they say they generate an ozone smell does not mean they say that it turns everything into gas.
For example the light sabre could just ionize the air around it, generating ozone. Which also makes a lot more sense than your stupid EU shit.

Well if they're like their movies, I'd go with Jason and Michael at least. All their bullshit would work in my favor, all the other guys would trip and fall. They're mostly indestructible too

Movies can't indicate smell, unless a character mentions it

I agree that movies should be judged as movies, and multimedia content surrounding them does not alleviate poor storytelling. But your argument is all kinds of dumb. You're going about convincing me wrong.
You're not stating fact to offset me citing chemistry, you just keep circling back to complaining about the EU.

So I'm lecturing you now.

Because if you wanted to disprove me, all you needed to do was google the temperature that Iron becomes a gas at. Which is about 600 Fahrenheit below the surface of the sun.
If a lightsaber burned that hot, it wouldn't need to make contact to kill. It wouldn't even be safe to activate. It couldn't be powered by anything except space magic.

But instead you dragged this out complaining about the EU because you don't know how to argue.
Here's a tip: anytime someone pulls out science, you need to be able to poke holes in that science, or give an argument as to why it's not applicable (in the case of statistics and research papers)
Otherwise you're trying to claim that "facts" are not true -- even if the facts are not being interpreted proper.

There's a saying in martial arts. It goes something along these lines: that martial arts are not about meeting or exceeding the force of an opponent, but about redirecting it to serve your needs. Instead of trying to catch a fist thrown at your face, you push it to the side. You use far less energy doing so.

Which is what you do when arguing.
You can't shout people down online, so you need to actually listen to what they're saying, and refute it
Otherwise you're just posting smug anime girls and anyone observing the conversation assumes the guy making an argument is correct, simply because he has not actually been refuted.

Go ahead and ignore this though. Keep lashing out at the non-canon EU because you can't use language to control your tone. Keep filling the board with shit while I take the moral high ground. Loser.

>to control your tone
Nigger you are the most autistic person on this board right now

At least I can google information.

I didn't read a single other thing you said, I just scrolled down to read the inevitable pithy remark. :^)

Dude if Nuada has 2 golden army members than just give grievous so that others can be preoccupied and others can be taken out

Yeah but Mike Myers got his head chopped off by Jamie Lee

Retarded, Jason nor Michael can protect you from a plasma caster 100 yards up a building or a sniper from bucky

Again, you will never find bucky or predator if they are against you. You are in a dead zone in 100 yards in every direction where they can snipe/blast you down

if you have predator on your side you probably don't have to worry about bucky

But there are no protagonists with tied in backstories on that list to stop the horror duo cliches. They're invincible on the list.

cute!

Do you think the Predator is absolutely invisible? Have you not seen the movies? Their silhouettes can be seen by the human eye

did they ever say that they could see them? could have just been the audience

t-1000 is op, shouldn't be on this list

this
the power levels on this chart are all kinds of lopsided

Arnold sees it in the first movie so does the Native guy

What if I told you you were the protagonist in the movie of your life?

I'm just the camera tbqh

Well the camera still survived in Cloverfield and The Blair Witch Project, so based on that I think you should be fine.

reptile is basically impervious. a lot of people forget this. he has superhuman reflexes, speed, and strength clearly displayed in the movie. also, he literally had like 15 swat guys unload the magazine of their rifles into him and he was completely unharmed. he's way tougher than people give him credit for.

I can't believe there are people picking characters in this that have had their asses beat in movies.

Take the slasher duo and Winter Soldier. Everyone else has been wrecked before by regular humans.

>hasn't seen one of these charts before
how new
it's always got antags, because you know what it takes to kill them

they were probably firing standard rounds, though, not something designed to penetrate

>designed to penetrate
My dick is too thick to fit in any standard magazine, sorry.

I mean, I get it - I'm just saying with this particular lineup basically all these bad guys have been killed by regular humans.