Do you think he suffers because everything around him is so slow...

Do you think he suffers because everything around him is so slow? He perceives existence itself a million times slower than us. He must have a greater patience than Bhudda.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kno3xDw27bY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pissing must be taking ages for him since his body can't accelerate his piss which is not part of his body once left it-

I think he can control his perception/reaction to time.

Why? The pee could be propelled by the muscles in his urethra. He probably pisses like a pressure washer.

Wouldn't his body also be super strong and durable to handle to withstand traveling at the speeds he does without tearing itself apart?

The thought of that made me laugh.

if he could make urine move that fast it would sublimate and turn into plasma as soon as it left his body

In other words in could split people in two with his piss.

Fuck you it's capeshit don't think about the details

The time only slows down for him when he activates his ability.
If he moved super fast and everything around him was slow, the others wouldn't even be able to see him walk and interact normally.

How exactly did Apocalypse manage to sprout that shit out of the ground, fast enough to catch his leg? How did his eyes even see him?

Or at the very least scald everyone to death in a boiling cloud of piss steam.

this sounds like a better power than """"""""""running really fast""""""""""

Does this mean ejaculation can be used as a long-range rifle?

ENEMY MUTANT

BLAST IT WITH PISS

I think it was Alphas that tackled the idea of super speed this way. Some character was literally suffering because everything around him was too slow.

I thought it was funny that he played pacman super fast but the game still goes at the same speeds

no, plasma lacks density so it dissipates really fast
more like a flamethrower/ shotgun

also I'm not a physicist so I'm talking completely out of my ass

Super speed is one hell of a drug

Isn't Flash supposed to be a good guy? This seems a little bit on the harsh side to be honest.

kid killed another kid, I mean c'mon bro. All's fair in killing an adult for comic heroes, but no one dares cross the line at killing kids :^)

wow what a dick

that's a bit overkill here

Yeah. He would have been stronger and more durable than the Hulk since he moves so fast.

DC characters are stupidly overpowered. Are all those bad guys frozen in time?

How many fucking Flashes are there?
There's like 3 in that page plus I assume it's Flash who's talking so that's 4.
I know of Reverse Flash so that's 5.
How many more?

Like 30.

No, That's the real kicker. People will visit the museum and think it's just another statue replica instead of the real deal frozen in time.

There are a bunch of variants of reverse Flash. There's also the black Flash that is just a personification of death for chasing down speedsters.

DC is actually fucking retarded and not worth reading/ watching / anything

Might as well post the entire segment since it's so ridiculous.

>Flash isn't overpowered

>since it's so fucking rad.
FTFY.

Holy shit, comics are stupid.

You said it pal. Here have this common Cred Forums bait that is always taken out of context. It's actually a really good story.

due to balancing he has to have low durability and strength stats

>time travel

worst concept ever utilized in entertainment

you posted the wrong pic

Shouldn't he rip out of his clothes as soon as he starts moving that fast? How did Bryan Singer of all people not think of this?

Are Flash comics literally the most retarded things ever written?

>outraced instantaneous travel
WEW LAD

Your birth certificate still holds that record

How do they feed him and shit hell die in a few days

Rude desu

Sweet memes are made of these
Who are we to disagree

The worst part is that he started the race on the other side of the universe and wasn't even sure which direction earth was.

His entire body is suspended in time. It will probably take him millions of years to even feel hungry

This is a damn good page.

At least it's not as pathetic as the girth certificate for your state-inspected micropeen

DC and comic books in general have rules like "don't kill people" depending on the demographic of the comic. So a lot of the time, they come up with ways to make their lives even more painful than death, for two reasons - so they avoid the "no killing" rule AND so that they can bring him back later for a revenge comic.

SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS

There are more Supermans than there are Flashs

>Small penis insults
Boo.

Supreme lag

He gon' get assfucked.

Flash makes his pants out of GO FAST

The Motherfucking Flash

so this is now a thread for PhD physicists to discuss?

wtf

Shouldnt qualify as a film, movie was utter dogshit for teenie weenies and girls who watch AHS

0/10 didn't even try

Thats fucking torture. Just fuckung kill the gut

>Cred Forums
>anybody having a college degree

What happens if he takes a shit?

>scene in slow motion
>still moving at super speed

explain this shit

He's not the Flash.
Quicksilver from the X-Men movies seems to see time in slow motion and if he so chooses, he can run during it, making him run at super speeds considering everything is already slow to him.

Does he read really fast? I imagine his eye hand coordination and reaction times are off the charts, but maybe when he wants to slow it down he just relaxes and reads a book.

He's a fucking loser NEET, he doesn't read books.
He sits around playing video games or watching TV.

LONGER THAN YOU THINK DAD

>NEET
Yeah right I bet he makes millions a year off a few paper routes you don't know shit

Dude, Quicksilver doesn't do shit.
That's part of who he is in the X-Men movies.
He sits in a basement doing jack shit.

>casually saves the day in basically every movie he's in
Yeah the guy is a total loser. Doesn't even help his mom bring in the groceries. What a good for nothing rebel.

In the comic this is both cannon and the explanation for why the comic version of him at least is kind of a dick.

What if he just started peeing and ran backwards?

You literally ironically and unironically explained him.
Yeah, he saves peoples lives but at home he doesn't do shit.
He has no motivation.
Only time he's doing good for the world is when he leaves the house which he normally didn't til he started helping out the X-Men.
You forget he's still young.
That's his whole character.

i dont fucking get this someone explain

This

Me too!

yes

speedsters would literally be the most OP people but since they have to have weaknesses some gorilla genius can fight a guy that could move faster than he could even see

youtube.com/watch?v=kno3xDw27bY

That issue was the best comic I've ever read. And that was a shitty series at that time.

a telepathic gorilla genius