Spoilers: Titans TV Series Being Developed At Warner Bros

- Geoff Johns has been writing a Titans series for six months.

- The series will be produced by Zack Snyder, Geoff Johns and Ben Affleck.

- Nightwing, Cyborg, Static, Raven, Starfire and Beast Boy will be on the team.

- The series will debut in 2018 and will take place after the events of Justice League. Batman suggest a second team to battle more threats and gives Cyborg a list of people he could recruit.

- Ben Affleck will appear in the first episode while the rest of the Justice League will appear in the final episode.

- Dick Grayson has retired from being a vigilante and joined the CIA. The first episode focuses on Dick Grayson and his past. The second and third episode will focus on Static.

- The main villains of the series will be H.I.V.E and Trigon. H.I.V.E will be the villains for the first half and Adeline Kane Wilson will be their leader. Grant Wilson will be The Ravanger and work alongside his mother. Jericho will also have a role. The second half will introduce Raven with Brother Blood attempting to marry her and bring Trigon to earth.

- Starfire will eventually land on Earth and be captured by H.I.V.E. Nightwing, Cyborg and Static go to rescue her.

- Beast Boy will be one of the metahumans on H.I.V.E's possession after he sacrificed himself to help his previous teammates escape. The Titans will help him escape when they rescue Starfire.

- The series will end with a Judas Contract tease for Season 2.

- Two Doom Patrol focused episode were in the works but those plans were cancelled.

Damn, I was hoping the Teen Titan rights would go to the CW. It's going to be some gritty, dour shit.

Sounds like another DC clusterfuck

Sounds like total bullshit.

In that it sounds fake as hell.

But if it was real of also sounds shit.

Seems great, DC really have been on the right track lately.

They must have those fuckers locked into some for-real contracts if they can actually make them go from headlining a 300+ million dollar movie to having guest spots in a fucking TV show.

Will it share the anime aesthetics of the cartoon?

1. Source

2. So you're saying Cyborg is not only going to lose his solo movie, but also go from starring in a major blockbuster to a televion series?

Depends where the Tv show is.

>Static

[doubt]

>The series will be produced by Zack Snyder
Now they have my attention.

sounds good
marvelcucks on suicide watch

>Dick Grayson has retired from being a vigilante and joined the CIA
Grayson is a big guy.

>- Nightwing, Cyborg, Static, Raven, Starfire and Beast Boy will be on the team.

Hnnnnggg

This is too good to be true. I get the feeling Starfire would be either be cast as a Hispanic or black girl.

Even if the show was on a premier network, there's no way they could afford Ben Affleck or Henry Cavill.

Her skin is orange lol

Let's be serious here, Cyborg belongs with the TT more than with the JL. Casuals grew up watching both shows. Snyder should've had used Green Lantern Jon Stewart if he wanted the diversity points.

but johns' titans was the worst ever
literally the worst ever

If they want to stay true to comics they'll cast a Jersey Shore guido.

MOREEEEE "LEAKS" THAT PEOPLE WILL EAT UP

I know but they'll find a way to spin this shit that Starfire shouldn't be played a some white actress.

You probably haven't suffered thru enough TT comics.

>It's another "attention hungry retard posts fanfiction about Capeshit/Star Wars/etc and idiots on Cred Forums are so gullible they buy into" thread

awesome!!

Btw I just got out of an early screening of Episode 8 since im on the concept art team, ama.

Is it true Rey is a puppet carved from the Force Tree?

>Arrow and Flash TV shows are in the same universe
>internet Vixen cartoon shorts also set in same universe
>Cancelled Constantine from other network retroactively brought into same universe.
>Supergirl show set in seperate universe but crosses over with Arrow/Flash verse
>Gotham in another universe but city is referenced in Supergirl
>Man of Steel, Batman V Superman etc. movies set in their own universe
>Also getting a spin off TV series according to OP
>Powerless TV show also set in ANOTHER universe based on DC comics

my dad works at disney and i know for a fact there isnt even a rough cut of episode 8 yet

FUCK OFF I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT PUPPET REY

DC beat Marvel to the first cinematic multiverse.

But Cyborg fits the story better. Especially with Mother Boxes involved.

>snyder should've had used Green Lantern Jon Stewart if he wanted the diversity points

He had no say it. this was a 5 year long game perpetrated by Geoff Johns, if you followed comics you'd know DC 52 rebooted everything and in so doing the Justice League roster added Cyborg and removed Martian Manhunter, Manhunter being a staple of the justice league since the fucking beginning.

Why was Cyborg chosen?

Because Geoff Johns is a fucking Hal Jordan fanboy, and if JL was going to have a Green Lantern it wasn't going to be Stewart, so he picked Cyborg to fill the diversity quota.

You got memed on since 20 fucking 11.

So Geoff Johns hates Martian Manhunter? But I agree. It seems he wanted to keep his boy Hal and butt fucked MM in the process.

>So Geoff Johns hates Martian Manhunter?

I doubt he hates him but hey, there's only room for one green guy on the team it seems.

>- The series will be produced by Zack Snyder
HAHAHAHAHAA

I agree, but make Titans a feature film.

Sounds awful but they better give me a Raven I can jack off too

Bullshit, no TV shows in the DCEU, and no show would have the budget for Titans.

Only I could see it working is with a Game of Thrones type budget and even that might not be enough. Cyborg alone would cost a fortune.