Bane?

Bane?

Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA

you don't get to bring friends

BANE!

Will baneposting outlive Cred Forums?

someone explain this

>when you spend two hours setting up the flight plan but Dr Pavel never shows up

Of coursh!

>they work for the mercenary. The mosquito man

what did he mean by this? was he saying that Bane is a bloodsucker? he didn't seem like that in the movie.

Dr. Goebbels, I'm NSDAP

You don't get to bring gets

The mask pumps him up with hemoblobin. He's a vampire, that's why he was born in a cave and why the light blinded him the first time.

they're not my gets

they work for the murderer, the ponchod man.

that explains his ability to summon fires and make fires rise. Clearly vampire magic.

He's a big guy a really big palpatine sheev
He's a big a really big guy for you

Rare CIA > Rare Pepes

Fucking Tremere and their thaumaturgy.

Da CIA think dey so clevah, dey think Bane so Beeg

question: did the audience cheer in your theater when this happened?

singles confirm

A bald eagle came down from the heaven and we all sang and had a massive orgy.

There was laughing, cheering, crying all over. A procession of CIA cosplayers marched in unison up the aisle singing "All Star" by Smashmouth. People threw model planes at the screen, big guys ripped their shirts off and bellowed "FFFOOOOORRR YYYYOOUUU" while rubbing olive oil over their swole rippling muscles and proceeded to fuck each other in the ass. An old lady passed out from the excitement and 3 ushers came to "take this elderly hot-head outta here". It was later discovered they had dumped her in a trash-can instead of the ambulance that had come for her but the jury let them off when they learned the circumstances.

i'm not sure, it was my shift to shovel coal into the cinema furnaces when that scene came on

FOR FREE

>being beta enough to work the furnaces
this is why i get there early so I can be the designated shooter

I can't wait until this reddit meme dies out.

Show some respect. If it wasn't for guys like me doing the dirty work, you wouldn't have hot water for the showers or electricity for the fog machines