Best comedy airing

>Best comedy airing
>Also better dramatic scenes than most current dramas

Who else is watching this kino?

First two seasons were excellent, third season has been kinda meh imo.

I love it, people seem to dislike season 3 for some reason but i think its been great so far.

Needs Moar butt stuff

been considering giving it a go. is it "quirky hipsters: the series"? if so im not watching

Nah, it's male cynical fuck meets female cynical fuck and they start fucking.

yes and yes and yes.
Gretchy a cute...
CUUUUUUUUTE!!
also, why arent more people watching for fucks sake

I kinda disliked last week's episode. It didn't feel like YtW to me. The whole thing with the fake jail felt like something out of shitty sitcom and I didn't like Jimmy singing at the end either, that didn't feel like something Jimmy would do. Season 3 has had it's moments, the episodes about Jimmy's dad dying were hilarious and the Edgar episode was great, but overall it just isn't as satisfying for me as the first two seasons were.

You should definitely watch it.

>hip and cynical late 20s/early 30s having relationship troubles in the big city

trashed

Just caught up with season 3 and so far I think there's been more strong episodes than weak ones. As good as last season was the lighter tone is welcome, tonally the show would've been too draining for a comedy had they kept Gretchen a mess at the same time as Edgar (I particularly like the running joke of Gretch stalking her therapist).

The episode where they throw the party for Jimmy is fucking hilarious, morbid and sad in ways few shows are. Nothing this year has made me kek as hard as Lindsay motorboating the fat kid

nah, on the opposite they usually make fun of hipsters

That entire episode was great. Both of the episodes about Jimmy's dad dying were really funny, which is kind of a weird thing to say. I'm really interested to see what happens with Lindsay forcing Paul to become a cuckold against his will.

Shit, forgot to link the post I was replying to.

I liked it but they never got past the edgy dialogue like I thought they would. So I stopped watching after first season

It's one of the very few tv shows I can REALLY relate to the characters. I've only seen S1 so far though.

It's my favorite show atm desu senpai, so happy it got renewed despite the ratings

>tfw no Gretchen gf

Feels bad man

I thought the aftermath episode wasn't nearly as good but still decent. I'll honestly be surprised if Lindsay doesn't get an 'abobo' (lel) but any situation where she ends up keeping it will arguably be more twisted

I hated Lindsay for the first few episodes but then she quickly became one of the funniest characters, she's like a thick, millennial Betty Draper

I kinda think the baby is Sam's. I think they might have had sex when they recorded "New Phone, Who Dis?". I've been expecting her to have the baby only for it to come out black. Someone pointed out that if she had sex with Sam she probably would have told Gretchen about it though, and that throws a wrench in my theory. I want the actress who plays Lindsay to sit on my face.

The show's setup was very good. Now the drama can sometimes be quite shocking, Edgar's one was a good example.

Yeah all the PTSD and depression material has been very, very raw; great acting and writing all round

I'm trying to sell this show to my friends; I don't think 'cynical romantic comedy' will cut it but perhaps 'somewhere between Sunny and Louie' might

tv doesn't watch good shows, they just argue about how much money capeshit will make

This board watches some good shows, it just takes them awhile to start. It took almost 3 seasons before this board started to watch The Americans, for instance. Once they did though, this board had some of the best discussions about the show of any website imo.

This episode was awesome from beginning to start.

durrr Sorry it's late, I meant this episode was quite good overall

Well I never thought I would ever feel bad for someone who went to war yet the show made me yah its one of the best shows currently on TV

This. I felt for the dude.

Can this become a lindsay thread instead of dying please?

I really hated when Gretchen and that other whore heated for no real reason

watch fx all the time. see commmercials for this show. looks like the biggest pile of dogshit.

He is the only half-decent person on the show.

If Edgar's episode doesn't gets at least a nomination, I'm going to burn down Hollywood. Fuck those jews who only nominate blacks in comedy

That can be arranged

That's all I got

Oh lawd

She's so hot are there any gifs from the show of her and a black guy?

there is too much sex in this show

it is pointless since it is non nudity

What the fuuuuck was she kidnapped by a serial killer?

It's a haunted house.

The sweet lighthearted piano music of old silent films was such a beautiful way to end the darkest episode of the series.

oh lol

Someone said on here that after the season 3 premiere, somebody posted a screenshot of Gretchen as she's lying down after the sex scene at the beginning and that you could see her vag in the shot. Does anyone have it? I know you could see her nipple tape in one shot during that scene but I didn't see the supposed vag flash.