Why did they give him such a jew nose, im trying to watch this series but its distracting

why did they give him such a jew nose, im trying to watch this series but its distracting

Don't bother, it's not worth continuing.

How they managed to make something so shitty after the consistent quality that was The Clone Wars is astounding.

He looks fucking weird like something outta Reboot

I think one of the producers said they were trying to make him racially ambiguous

Is that why they couldn't give anyone a human hair color?

But its better than clone wars...

They both have the same issues and the same strengths

I imagine so, marketing and sales probably told them they would sell more toys that way

Lad...

>this series I watched when I was 12 is better than this series I watched now even though they are virtually the same

Nostalgia, the post

There's actually character arcs in Clone Wars, its leagues above Rebels, come off it.

I heard that Thrawn was in it. Did they butcher him?

>But its better than clone wars...
Oh so you're retarded, it all makes sense now.

>but its better than clone wars

You're a retard with shit taste.

Season 3 he has a much better design.

I miss the Clone Army focused episodes from CW.
>that one arc where Fives discovers Palpatine's conspiracy but is branded as a lunatic terrorist and gets gunned down by his own brothers
Still gets me every time. Rebels just has nothing for me.

Are you being serious right now?

>Rebels just has nothing for me.
It has nothing for anyone who isn't eight. It's a garbage show with no depth.

DAILY reminder that the clone wars was terrible in its first 2 seasons. Rebels, like TCW, has strengthened over time and is continuing to do so.

Please fucking stop with the tired "Rebels is bad" reddit consensus, especially if you gave up on it early.

Kanan has brown hair and he's the only human in the main cast besides Ezra

And Sabine dyes her hair

>DAILY reminder that the clone wars was terrible in its first 2 seasons.
Incorrect. Your taste is just shit.

I watched the first 3 episodes of season 3 last night. So far I think it's better. They fixed his hair and there's less eye rolling moments

Rookies is the only really good episode in season 1. Season 2 probably has a handful more. Season 3 forward is a massive, massive leap in quality, it becomes consistently strong and the weak episodes become the exception. I think it's unfair to judge Rebels largely on its first season like most people do when you consider that fact.

>How they managed to make something so shitty after the consistent quality that was The Clone Wars is astounding.
Never seen it but I always hear the early seasons are weak and it took time to get better

I've watched the first two seasons and they're both consistently awful. Even the worst episode of Clone Wars is exponentially better than Rebels.

They would basically have to make an entirely new series in order to have an improvement large enough that season three was worthwhile.

I don't like Rebels as much as CW overall, but I do like the jedi stuff in it. Ezra discovering the force and the old temples, as well as how they did Vader was all pretty neat.

Do you even know what a jew nose is? It's hooked.

He has a greek nose

The only decent episode of Rebels so far was the season 2 finale

You're an idiot that's a grecian nose