Two face effects have aged like milk

two face effects have aged like milk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=seqBLjTfnl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They never looked that good to begin with.

The Dark Knight aged like milk

I always thought they overdid it making him look full resident evil. Nobody could survive those burns.

no it hasnt

Yes it has

I MAKE MY OWN LUCK

I disagree

Looks just fine to me. Not too realistic, not too cartoony. Something in between. Done just right.

They overdid it because test audiences felt his orevious more realistic look wss too scary

Look it up I shit you not

To be honest I always thought the CGI burnt face on Harvey Dent was pretty poor, and I even said that at the time.

Never understood why everyone applauded it.

no idea why nolan decided to forego all the attempts at realism for two-face. The extent and severity of his disfigurement have little to do with the character. Could have been some simple 1st degree burns, or if you really want to get clever with it, never have him take off the bandages in the first place. People know what burn victims look like and will imagine something better than this cartoony shit.

almost like something you would see in a comic book

This. It was just too much. He wouldn't just be crazy, he would be incapacitated by the agony.

>my girlfriend was exploded by an insane clown man because a man dressed as a large bat saved me instead and now I will murder an innocent child and defenseless woman
What did he mean by this?

Who applauded it?

>Nobody could survive those burns.

he assumed that the mob's plants in the PD were what lead to Rachel's death and his disfigurement?

Those burns aren't even half as severe though. Harvey's burned to the bone.

costume m8

Still minor compares to crisp skin zombiepants.

The fx, and the film, were never good.

Dude looks pretty smug considering 50% his body is jelly now

Is there anything test audiences haven't ruin?

And those plants were a little boy?

That and he assumed Gordon was at the top of the chain of corruption. Aside from going completely nuts, his campaign of vengeance led him straight to Gordon whom he then blaimed for the death of fugly Rachel.

why did they make bale do a clint eastwood voice

>you killed muh loved ones
>imma kill your loved ones

its not a rational plan, but its internally consistent

His manlet voice wouldn't scare a fly off of a turd.

See: that video where he's yelling at the guy for ruining his scene

That's Clancy Brown. Just encase the children responding to you didn't notice.

I agree with your disagreeing

As if this film was based on one.

Most effects in films do.

looks better in motion

They always looked shit. Even if they were 100% convincing, the disfigurement itself is just too fucking absurd. We can see his fucking skull. He should be dead.

What i really don't like is how his speech is completly normal despite him not having half his lips.

TWOOWT

This. Film is captured with a fairly low shutter speed, hence it has quite a lot of motion blur. Special effects take this into account.

Because of this, still images of cgi effects look blurry and crap.

But this looked crap in motion too even when it was new.

ecafface

Stylistically, yeah it kinda did. Technically it was fine.

Are we talking about the special effects used, or the actual "burnt face" thing?

Because yeah, it doesn't look believable, in that someone with a face actually like that would be in pure agony, and die of sepsis inside six hours.

But the actual effect itself looks great, even today

>bros before hoes......

It's all a bit absurd. Why isn't he in a state of shock or screaming uncontrollably because the left side of his face is on fire

For movies that pride themselves in their "realism" it's highly unrealistic.

looks like he was talking on the Galaxy 7! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's called having balls and being a man

Wouldn't he die of infection?

The slightest stream of air would turn him into a schriveling crying ball of pain on the ground, just look at the guy

he took two Aleve

he's blessed by nurgle

Yeah, it used to be the best comic movie, now so many have upstaged it.

this effect ruined the movie for me. should have been for melty. Not Kentucky Fried Dent

it's not much better desu

yeah, just leaving them covered would've been the best way

Me on the left

you need something, smoothskin?

Jesus Christ, that looked fine until I saw that melted eye goop.
Holy shit. The pupil is still intact.

Why didn't he look more like this?

He turns his pain into rage

He's a Sith Lord

I'm actually in love with you

So has the actor.
JUST

How'd they get his burnt suit off him and why'd he put it back on

Did he die in the comics?

:3

Nolan couldn't sanction such buffoonery

I doubt that since it would take a whole new budget for cgi and reshoots

Fuck off, Reddit.

best two face performance imo

You don't go on Reddit? You're missing out, there's some good content on there

That is actually better

>Snoke is two-face

> not saying he became half the man he used to be
You had one job, Carlos. One fucking job.

They looked like absolute shite at the time, so in that sense, you're wrong OP.

...and best Lex Luthor.

Damn these illegal aliens.
BUILD KRYPTONITE WALL

underrated meme

They should have made the lips realistic, at least.

Agreed, idk what people are referring to

it looks great but the concept is stupid

>Five dead -- Two of them cops!
Not even memeing when I ask: What the fuck did Gordon mean by this? By my count Dent only killed Wertz, Maroni's driver, and Maroni, totalling out to three dead, one of them a cop. Did I miss anything or is Nolan just a hack?

Did you thought the concept was bad or the execution?

He presumed the ladycop died (don't know how he knew about it or the others). I think it was meant to state all the deaths that batman would take credit for, including Dent but the writer fucked up entirely

Really? It holds up pretty well. It's somewhat cartoonish, but they aimed for style rather than realism.

RACHEL

RACHEL

He killed latina cop and bartender offscreen.

It looks a lot better in motion.

for you

>samsung

Not even once

>lol lol lol dae buy iphone 7 ?!?! xD amirite Cred Forums
go away apple shill

>Nobody could survive
They were just extremely painful

>Harvey just killed a bunch of people and we need someone to blame. There's some clown that has been on a killing spree recently but we should blame batman instead
What did he mean by this?

Why did you think of apple you paranoid faggot?

Who would Bruce Wayne vote for this year?

That's scary

I'm genuinely impressed

one face

To be fair though, they don't make these films to last. They're just disposable entertainment and only need to look passage for a year or so for bluray sales.

Meanwhile, just look at the effects on an 80s film like Howard The Duck (which is considered a pile of shit) and they hold up magnificently.

youtube.com/watch?v=seqBLjTfnl4

REALISM

It's not about computers or practical effects or what year it was made. It's about how much effort and skill was put into making the effects. Sometimes even high priced effects in big budget films are shit because some of the many effects studios they paid are shit.

he's six foot dude

kek you cheeky bastard

>The city of test audiences

Sometimes you have to know when to tell them to fuck off.

This. Enough of his face and head is missing that his brain should get infected with dirt and dust and etc but it still looks good and probably will for a long time. It's actually CGI done right in that it's not set against a white background and pixels aren't immediately present due to an odd-shaped structure.

fpbp

it was never that good to begin with

I don't like that one thing that Christopher Nolan does in all of his movies... like when shits about to hit the fan and the music starts playing and it starts cutting to every major character one after another having a huge realization

This is the same series where Batman is a ninja and Liam Neeson is an Arabic wizard

it was always mediocre

fucking terrifying