Reddit User Claims He Worked On The Set Of Justice League

reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/comments/56ut3c/jl_spoilers/

Apparently this guy worked on the majority of the film and London and is answering questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice_League:_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good for him

>leddit
pass

>that posture
>that facial expression

10/10 autism

>Alfred says to Bruce about Barry "he reminds you of him doesn't he?"

Lots of people work lots of places, no one gives a shit.

Now fuck off back there and don't come back.

So Snyder already fucked up the Darkseid/Steppenwolf relationship. Nice.

>Superman saving Batman

wow, he get's to work on this huge film, snyder treats him with respect, and he repays him by spoiling the movie, fuck that guy.

fake and gay

kek that's so fucking retarded

>2) Nope no Joker.

good.

Dude says Martian Manhunter shows up in closing credits.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So basically anyone can make shit up and people will believe them right? Boy what an age.

Just look at

He had me somewhat convinced until I read that.

Whats retarded about that, Marlelcuck?

This is literally "Is she with you?" "I thought she was with you." 2

>ViolatingNDA? I don't know what that is. I can't provide proof. There's no reason for you to believe me, you can believe me if you wish or take it with a handful of salt but I just want to talk about it. I can't view the footage, I got to witness in person but I didn't get to see any finish footage except for what was released in July. Talking about what I witnessed in a way helps my hype. There's still a lot I don't know.

>doesn't know what a fucking NDA (which if you work on a film like this in any official capacity you are forced to sign)

fake and gay

>no Joker

Fake and gay just like OP for going to Reddit.

It's not a quip you retard.

>plebbit
Kill yourself. I mean that un ironically you cancerous piece of shit.

>Does Bane make an appearance? Is he a big guy in the movie?
Oh boy. Here we go...

Did you even read the context of the question? 'ViolatingNDA' was a leakers username there once before

Do people not even know how movies get made?

He has specific information down to lines of dialogue from scenes throughout the entire movie as well knowledge about each set piece and fight sequence despite only being at the UK set? What position could he even possibly have to know he stuff he claims to know? To answer these questions the way he is he must have an depth knowledge of the script as well as what the special effects teams are working on with the battle scenes.

I don't see any detailed plot. Still Martian Manhunter is bs

>I've worked on the majority of the movie. Steppenwolf in this movie is in fact Darkseid's brother instead of an uncle but remains his general. Darkseid has sent him to find the 4 mother boxes on Earth in order for Steppenwolf to create boom tubes(In the film boom tubes are called travel portals) for Darkseid to bring his entire army over to create a new world. Just like Krypton the planet's core on Apokolips is collapsing.

Can someone translate this into English for me please?

It's fine that you browse reddit but stop coming here.

1) how does aquaman Decide to join the justice league
2) is it true the joker appears
3) when and how does superman resurrect
4) how long do you think the movie will be?
5) are there more action scenes or more story like scenes overall?
6) what is deathstroke's role in the film
7) what happens to the league at the end of the movie

1) Several parademons break into to Atlantis to steal a Mother Box. They fly back up to the surface(An Island) where Steppenwolf waits by his pod. Aquaman follows them to the surface to retrieve the mother box, a short fight between Aquaman & Steppenwolf happens, Aquaman almost dies but Batman, Flash, Cyborg & WW show up in the flying fox to save him(Batman placed a tracker on one of the parademons in an early action scene), Steppenwolf escapes and Aquaman knows he can't get the mother box without help.
2) Nope no Joker.
3) Steppenwolf steals his body(The only reason given is Darkseid wants him). The league retrieve his body and using the scout ship Cyborg brings him back in the climax just when the league are losing the fight against Steppenwolf.
4) I'm not sure, probably 2-3hrs.
5) Not sure what you mean.
6) Mid credits scene(A last minute thing, wasn't in the script), apparently it was Affleck's idea, Snyder was all for it.
7) They live obviously.

Are there any more jl members besides the 6 main ones( sups, ww, flash, cyborg, aquaman, batman)?
Does anyone you know in the movie dies?
How does flash's second suit looks like?
How steppenwolf gets defeated?
Is there any reference to any other jl member in the future?
Do we get another knightmare scene just like in both man of steel and bvs?

1) No, no one else. But don't get greedy mate, there's SO MUCH fan service in this film, so much.
2) No one dies, they make you think Batman is about to die but then BAM!!! Superman saves him(When he resurrects that is).
3) He gets it at the very end, after the big fight. He and Bruce talk in the cave and Bruce shows him the new suit(Barry just geeks out, it was so cute. He was like ''You're my best friend''). It's basically his first suit but more professional(No wires, brighter red).
4) The parademons are creatures(They're like the wild animals of space). I'm not sure how they got a hold of them but this armor is placed on them and with this device(Which is attached to Steppenwolf's battle axe) he can sorta control the parademons(It's like he can select their targets is what I'm trying to say). Anyways Aquaman, WW & Supes fight Steppenwolf. Aquaman gives Flash the device to give to Cyborg who manages to turn the parademons against Steppenwolf.
5) Just one ''A flying green man''.
6) Bruce has a nightmare(Basically the same on in BVS) after the opening prologue.

I've read all this shit on Cred Forums before

How big is Mera's role?
Is Ocean Master in the film?
What are Deathstroke and Lex's role?
Is Amanda Waller in the film?
Any other New Gods besides Darkseid and Steppenwolf?
What Easter eggs and comic references did you notice?

Mera is a minor role, only shares scenes with Aquaman. Batman gives info from Luthor about how the scout ship works and the incoming threat(Incase that wasn't obvious). Deathstroke is a cameo, he was never in the script apparently and was just a last minute thing(It was Affleck's idea which Snyder was all for), it's a mid credits scene I think(It's around the ending anyways). Nope just Steppenwolf and Darkseid(We never get to see Darkseid, we see Steppenwolf in his lair standing before him but Darkseid is covered in shadows with his red eyes glowing). Perry White has a funny line about ''A flying green man'', ''When the League is in the Batcave Barry asks about the Robin suit'', Alfred says to Bruce about Barry ''He reminds you of him, doesn't he?'', ''Martian Manhunter shows up in the end''.

Does Martian Manhunter actually have a small cameo in the movie?
How does it work where the actor hasnt been cast as Steppenwolf and they have almost finished filming, cause hes not (im hoping not) just a CGI monster who just destroys things.
Do we get mini backstories on each of the new JL members?
Which locations does the movie take place in? Like do we see Apokalips, Atlantis etc.
Why do we see a British setting where the cars get blown up, cause I thought it was mostly based in the US?
Why would they give away something in a mid credits scene? That just seems so weird.

Martian Manhunter appears right at the end before credits roll.
Steppenwolf is cg but not some monster who just destroys things(That's what the parademons are for).
Quick run downs is all.
Yes we see both apokalips and atlantis.
The JL are protecting the world, why would it just be in america?
The deathstroke footage affleck revealed isn't in the movie.

>DC cutting out Green Lantern in favor of Martian Manhunter

Will never happen but the look on Geoff Johns face would be priceless.

>Bane isn't in it

Fucking dropped

>Zack Snyder decides to Kill of Hal Jordan for shock value by having Steppenwolf crash his plane
>Geoff quits shortly after

These people really don't learn from their fucking mistakes. Adding shit at the last minute is one of the things that made BvS a clusterfuck

So man of steels plot

Is superman even in the fucking film?

uhh no it was the lack of quips.
now that they have incorporated many good light hearted quips it will be good ok

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice_League:_War

This seems to be the general plot of it to be honest. The plot is nothing to write home about.

>Batman recruits Flash and tries to rescue Aquaman but he is hesitant.
>Batman rescues Cyborg, they learn about the motherboxes.
>Steppenwolf comes, beats the heroes or goes straight to Atlantis for one of the boxes, beats the shit out of Aquaman.
>Last mother box is in the US, because reasons. Aquaman pissed off for what they did joins the other heroes.
>They beat Steppenwolf with Superman's help, or he shows up moments before the movie ends
>Darkseid comes to Earth on Part 2.

I haven't read shit but I'm guessing that's going to be the general plot.

Sounds like bullshit. Also why did he say 4 motherboard? The synopsis said 3, one each for the humans, atlanteans, and the amazons

Barry resembling Bruce in any form

You're retarded

no just blind

I don't know if you are serious.
>Alfred says to Bruce about Barry
>he reminds you of Robin, doesn't he?

>Cyborg brings back Supes

I suppose there could be a detail missing, but this doesn't make much sense given the ending of BvS

that ending was just snyder being stupid
he actually said it was just to tell audiences that Superman was going to come back, but not necessarily on his own and like that

Cyborg unlocks the motherbox see:the matrix and it revives Superman while You got the Touch plays.

This dude says he doesn't know what an NDA is, this has got to be bullshit or this man is unbelievably stupid

>needing to tell the audience that superman was going to come back with JL already announced

>bad guys need 4 things
>boom tube didnt do well with market research so we changed the name, someone will sarcastically mention the name boom tube before being corrected
>bad guys get 3 things they need
>team will settle their differences and unite as a team to stop them from getting the last thing bad guys need, but wait theres still shenanigans about tune in next time

>mid credits scene
I really wish our boy Big Ben Afflecki wouldn't. Not everybody sits through the fucking credits.

And I wish one of these kino gods would real in Bruce Campbell. And old Mr. Plastic would be fantastic.

It's called impressionism. It's a proper tool usually used near the end of pieces and you should be aware of what it is instead of getting bitchy.

>boom tubes are called travel portals
Yep, this must be legit because that's something so fucking retarded it must be fucking true.

>we've come to the age of linking reddit
these are the people who argue marvel vs DC creating 5 cape threads at once.

everyone here should be permabanned. Go back to fucking reddit

> Dick and Wally will never be bros in a Teen Titans movie
For fuck's sake. And Barry isn't supposed to be like Dick at all. And if it's supposed to be Jason, that makes even less sense, unless they mean impulsive. Yet Barry really wasn't, that was more Wally and even moreso Bart.

Then again they pretty much are having Bart as Flash and calling him Barry. Much like how TV Flash is more Wally.

JUSTice league and no green lantern

>So basically anyone can make shit up and people will believe them right? Boy what an age.
>Just look at →
Ha. They actually think Affleck is gonna appear on a tv show? They haven't tied any TV show into Snyder's shitty movieverse yet. They're even worse than Marvel.

Um, are you a dullard mate?

>linking to Reddit
>paying attention to faggots who make up shit for le epic upboats
Also within the first few replies a supposed insider doesn't know what a non disclosure agreement is. Delet ur account and your life you autistic retard

>another Snyder stoolie
Even marvel had enough sense not to let whedon direct more than twice.

All of your fond memories about comic books have been retconned into oblivion. Have a nice day.

Snyder can go eat a cock, to be honest. Also the guy signed an NDA and is going to get gangfucked by lawyers.

This, If people in the industry find out it was him he will get black listed.

>The league retrieve his body and using the scout ship Cyborg brings him back in the climax just when the league are losing the fight against Steppenwolf.
This is fucking bullshit, Superman revived at the end of BvS, its been confirmed that he will use the black suit, and he will have long hair, implying that he has been in some kind of exile.

So you know the plot?

>We never get to see Darkseid, we see Steppenwolf in his lair standing before him but Darkseid is covered in shadows with his red eyes glowing
Literally Loki and Thanos. This is embarrassing even for DCCuck standards

No, but im not buying this.
All the info confirmed about Sup in JL is leading to him being exiled from humanity.

Sure is Reddit in here

Yeah you sure are so get out or kill yourself.

Marvelkids on suicide watch