Why didn't Qui Gon become a force ghost?

Why didn't Qui Gon become a force ghost?

Seems like with all the confusion over Anakin and Sheev Obi Wan could have used a good friend.

He was an atheist.

he did, yoda says so in ep 3

He did

He did.
They mention it in the movies and Plinkett even did in the Sith review so it's obviously something you should remember.

I remember some vague line about feeling his presence or something but are we ever told that he advises Obi wan as a good friend would?

Yoda literally says some shit about "Qui Gon is a ghost and he's waiting in the other room to talk to you"
and Obi Wan says "QUI GON?!?" in an excited way

in the book there is a part where Yoda is talking to based Qui Gon. where he teaches Yoda how to 2spooky4me

He did, he is the one who rediscovered the skill. It took time so he only made contact at the end of ep 3 were he starts teaching it to yoda

Fun fact this was done because his ghost was going to be a major character in George Lucas's star wars show that never got made

Why was it never made? I assumed it was the cost but the animated thing was no cheaper

It did I don't want to spoiler you but it did.

It's implied he did. He probably taught Obi-Wan how to become one with the force upon death between episodes 3 and 4.

He managed to keep his voice through air but was not able to physically show his body in episode 3.

>where he teaches Yoda how to 2spooky4me

convenient

>need a name for a shit jedi that's gonna be quickly gone
>Qui Gon
>brilliant

well you can see him try to reach out to anakin and scream "NO ANAKIN " as he is killing sand

>implying qui gon isn't based

>Killing sand

I knew lil Annie hated sand but dayum.

he killed them all, even the blocks and the grains

Literally the worst jedi ever

What if he was a ghost all along? Bravo lucas

Only a Sith deals in absolutes. And we specialize in Sith Lords. *unzips lightsaber*