DUDE END THE WAGE GAP BY DRINKING MY SHITTY BEER LMAO

>DUDE END THE WAGE GAP BY DRINKING MY SHITTY BEER LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1LdLUL9JPM
youtu.be/TJMb1mz_o9A
huffingtonpost.com/entry/no-the-gender-pay-gap-isnt-a-myth-and-heres-why_us_5703cb8de4b0a06d5806e03f
time.com/3222543/wage-pay-gap-myth-feminism/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
huffingtonpost.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tiJVJ5QRRUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is that a fucking pig \

(im asking about both)

Jewish pigs

How come they haven't made a movie together in which they are each other's love interests?

>women paid less than men
>black people disproportionately killed by cops
How are baseless lies like these able to spread when all readily available statistics completely refute them?

When will Hollywood stop trying to perpetuate the rumor that Amy Schumer is attractive?

>ywn nut on Amy's tits while she calls you a privileged cishet goy

If this doesn't show that we are close to the nadir of sjw shit, I don't know what else does

>Bernie Sanders could of been our next president Roosevelt for the modern era and do some serious trust busting on the 1%

Its a possibility, I wish the choices were between Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders. Then I would feel the country wins either way.

>dumbass millennials actually believe this
lmao fucking pathetic.

because if people think they're victims, they can be absolved from responsibility because "its not my fault, the system is unfair and keeping me down". the lies suit a comfortable narrative.

Call me whatever names you wish!
You can't stop me from choosing to believe what could of happened is not written as fact for the future!

is there anything worse than the corporate world using morality to sell shitty products

yes, people believing it

Why do you think we banned pork?

Yes, muslims

Ah yes... 'muslims'

Yes, the supreme court selling out to cash.

they own the media

is amy a kike?

the POTUS is merely a puppet for the lizard overlords, fool

yes, jews

the advertising guys behind this need some kind of award for picking two of the least likeable personalities in show business to sell their shitty beer

I don't know but I promise you whoever is behind it has ((())) around their name.

Yeah the same Bernie Sanders that endorsed HRC. Fuck that noise.

yes. and her father is a US senator.

If Ron were ever elected he'd be assassinated withing minutes of trying to inact policy.

Is that his wife?

got that wrong. it's actually her uncle that's a us senator.

this explains a lot

DA JOOS

youtube.com/watch?v=v1LdLUL9JPM

You stole my delegates dhahnald. You stole my nomination dhahnald. You stole my voters dhahnald. You stole what I believed in dhahnald. What more do you have to take from me dhahnald.

Trust me - No one thinks that's attractive.
Hollywood couldn't convince people of that with a professional hypnotist.

The rumor they keep perpetuating is that Amy Schumer is funny, entertaining, and influential.

Woman are funny user. Get over it.

> average earnings of men and women working full time

the wage gap isn't even a wage gap, it's an earnings gap. how the hell are liberals coming to the conclusion that women are getting paid less than men from that alone?

>Bernie Sanders could of been our next president Roosevelt

The lack of self-awareness.

Kind of like all the white incel NEETs blaming their virginity and unemployment on "the jews and muh affirmative action"

People don't like dealing with nuance.

Because of the media.

Tell the big lie enough times and people will assume it is true.

The meme that she's attractive is actually a joke. Nobody thinks she's attractive.

Liberals aren't exactly good at math.

Or most basic areas of education, for that matter.

Had an unpleasant discussion with some feminist about that, basically every argument you can throw at them is countered with "internalized misoginy" because of the patriarchy

The only winning move is not to play this is why we need some rough times like a war or something or our society is going to further decay and die

>literally defending Affirmative Action

It's a blatantly racist institution and Liberals are baffling hypocrites for supporting it.

Why the fuck wouldn't you like a canadiate thats against the 1%?
Unless its the one percent that shitposts here all the time since they have the time to do it.

sure does.

>Why the fuck wouldn't you like a canadiate thats against the 1%?

Because "the 1%" is a retarded boogeyman concept that Liberals came up with to justify their jealousy over other peoples' money.

>Wants a war
VOTE FOR HILLARY DUDE! SHE'S TOTALLY A WAR HAWK! WW3 IS COMING UNDER HER COMMAND!

all the data backs up those claims though, retard. But this is a white fragility echo chamber so I'm sure you won't get called out, faggot.

I don't understand how WW3 is going to make all that shit you don't like go away.

Do you think people have time to listen to progressive drivel in times of war?

>all the data backs up those claims though
lol no they don't. The data shows it's the complete opposite. Whites are more likely to be shot by the police and women are actually paid MORE than men would everything is equal (same job, same hours, same experience, etc.)

>all the data backs up those claims though, retard.

Can you actually cite that data?
Because there is MOUNDS AND MOUNDS of data that proves you wrong on both counts.

youtu.be/TJMb1mz_o9A

Calm down, Hillary. Take your pills.

God you losers are morons.

because both are true.

but nah, you and your little alt-right virgin losers can pretend to be smarter than everyone when you're really just racist bigots. Why don't you just look at the statistics, they're right there

I can't believe you people still exist

if women get paid less than men, why dont companies hire nothing but women?

>w-waaaaahhhh I'm such a victim it's so hard being white

You poor tall poppies

>Why don't you just look at the statistics, they're right there

But I did look at the statistics. They prove your SJW bullshit is wrong.

Nice bait son

please go back to your circlejerk sub, this isn't a racist safespace

kthanxbye

So do you have an ACTUAL response or just catty, faggoty ad homs?

>get triggered by facts
>start whinging about how everything and everyone is "racist"

Every time.

Do you think it just goes away? You think people just forget it?

It's not an ad hom to allude to factual events. was chiding people who victimize themselves to justify their shortcomings.

How is that any different than the cucks who unironically insinuate that their virginity and/or unemployment is the fault of jews and nonwhites

so easy to get free (you)s in a shitty Cred Forums bait thread

nice cherry picking
huffingtonpost.com/entry/no-the-gender-pay-gap-isnt-a-myth-and-heres-why_us_5703cb8de4b0a06d5806e03f

because men in business/CEOs (aka the patriarchy) want to give jobs to men and don't want women to succeed

Hello CTR

Men and women are not paid differently for the same work. Men, as an entire group, earn more because a) they statistically work longer hours, b) they are statistically more likely to choose more lucrative career options, c) they are statistically less likely to take time off, d) they are statistically more ambitious.
>No matter how many times this wage gap claim is decisively refuted by economists, it always comes back. The bottom line: the 23-cent gender pay gap is simply the difference between the average earnings of all men and women working full-time. It does not account for differences in occupations, positions, education, job tenure or hours worked per week. When such relevant factors are considered, the wage gap narrows to the point of vanishing.
time.com/3222543/wage-pay-gap-myth-feminism/

Black people are killed more by the police BECAUSE THEY ARE INVOLVED IN MORE CRIME. When you account for violent crime levels, white people are MORE likely to be shot by the police than blacks.
>Adjusted to take into account the racial breakdown in violent crime, the data actually show that police are less likely to kill black suspects than white ones.
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

But believe your SJW myths if you want, I don't give a fuck.

Yeah it pretty much does during major wars

Without the (((media))) to constantly shill it? Yeah I definitely do

The use of the word "sub" and the kthanxbye really sells this bait user
9.5/10

Because affirmative-action is a real thing. The Wage Gap isn't.

>everything I don't like is bait ;_;
lol

If black people commit a disproportionate amount of crime why shouldn't they be disproportionately affected by cops?

>because men in business/CEOs (aka the patriarchy) want to give jobs to men and don't want women to succeed

So what you're saying is that they hate vaginas SO FUCKING MUCH that they will lose hundreds of millions of dollars a year just for the privilege of being mean to women?

Thanks for the (you), you ;-)

Half of this website is just a bunch of obnoxiously disingenuous fags digging for (You)'s by trying to fit in with board culture.

won't lie.
I still would hit it.
the mics, I mean. I'd hit up some shadilay freestyles

>CBS
>Huffington Post

Shitty sources that are the first to pop up whenever you google buzzwords. Great "research" you have there, fellas.

>huffingtonpost.com/

I'm sure the article is super factual and not a load of garbage like every other shit-pile this company puts out.

>huffingtonpost

TLDR version: the pay gap is real because women don't like the stem field because society says they don't like the stem field when they don't like the stem field. This means we need to keep on pigeon holing the conversation to be about how greedy companies just hate women instead of focusing on trying to get women to be more driven and interested in STEM fields.

But let's not do that because when we look at the data that suggests no matter how much we try to promote women to go into STEM fields we only see extremely minimal gains because BOY would that be an awkward conversation to have considering I too didn't take any sort of field that requires hard science.

>hundreds of millions of dollars
It's 21 cents fuckwit, and yes.

If I could hire exclusively women I would, even if it cost me a little extra, because women are underrepresented in the workforce and need to be enpowered

Would hit it too, with a good shovel

>This triggers the SJW

what is it about this website that brought retarded niggerloving sjws here?

>It's 21 cents fuckwit

Multiplied by hundreds of man-hours each year, multiplied by hundreds of thousands of female employees in total.

That's a lot of money at play that they are just throwing away.

le huffpo isn't reliable because it rebuts conservashit lies

xD right wing retards don't realise that facts are usually liberal

you're putting a lot of efforts into those baits user it's almost like you believe this garbage

Seth Rogen is at least competent like him or not.

I can think no other reason for promoting Miss Piggy other than her senator uncle.

Nice bait, but you have to go back.

>>>/reddit/

Don't forget outside of stem fields you have mining, oil work, major construction. All those pay very well because they tend to be pretty dangerous. Dangerous professions are something that, in general, women do not prefer to do for a living.

>complaining about CBS as a source to debunk the wage-gap when CBS is one of the most shocking moon-howler liberal media-companies currently in existence

If THEY'RE willing to admit it's bullshit, it must be bullshit.

>If I could hire exclusively women I would

Yeah I bet you would. Probably because you think it would help you lose your virginity.

>huff post
>site that literally gets paid to run articles written by the Kremlin

Fucking lel

do you think these two are better or worse looking than the average american

>Oy vey how do we stump the trump
>TRUMP IS AN EBIL NAZI!!!!! MUH ALT-RIGHT WHITE SUPREMISTS
>hehe silly nazis, trump is actually on of us

You can really tell when the kikes are scared shitless

It's largely Tumblr and several other places that found out how "problematic" we are during Gamergate.

They decided to come here to "educate" us, i.e. swing the pendulum of public opinion here from sane to moon-howler rad-fem.
Several people have actually openly admitted as much on Tumblr.

Someone post that article by an female ad exec who set up a completely female run as company.

That bombed because of daily cat fights.

>If I could hire exclusively women I would

Terrible idea.

Also don't forget the fact that the difference in male and female interests are explained by biology.

It is scientifically shown that higher testosterone levels are associated with a greater interest in systems, less interest in people, more difficulty with language and social skills, more difficulty with empathy, etc.

And males produce twice as much testosterone in the womb (which shapes the development of the brain, a very well documented process), and then produce TWENTY TIMES as much testosterone as mature adults.

(Watch this from 22:00 if you're interested: youtube.com/watch?v=tiJVJ5QRRUE )

this
not
spam
All me. I have to say, I kind of understand the Clinton-shilling on Cred Forums, it's marginally entertaining.
MAGA

Hivemind.

Hollywood celebrities be like "How dare Trump talk about building a wall"

has nothing to do with them being liberal or conservative. it's not a reputable source, period.

my point wasn't that it was either right or wrong, it's that the anons mentioned talk about "looking at the statistics" and talk about "cherry picking" when it's obvious they spent a solid 10 seconds researching their topics.

is this facebook

What was even better were the Israeli talking-heads that criticized him for it, when they live in a country surrounded by a 30-foot concrete fucking wall with gunmen on it.

No, but while we're on the subject of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg be like "how dare Trump talk about building a wall"

Yes, your face

The liberals that claim to hate "corporate America" and "the 1%ers", then turn around and fellate the companies that pander to liberals.