Has anyone listened to the Paul Feig commentary track?

Has anyone listened to the Paul Feig commentary track?

I am curious with what he talks about.

I just wish this man would make a Spy sequel because I ACTUALLY liked McCarthy in it alongside Statham. That was pretty decent comedy. Yet he rather wants to make a Heat sequel...

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/paul-feig-why-men-arent-449025
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't stand Feig comedies. I'll never understand why the same people who praise his shit spit on Adam Sandler or The Farrelly Brothers. It's the exact same shit.

No its not. McCarthy did some funny relatable stuff in Spy. As well as the "poetry" comedy that Feig did in that film.

>first restuarant scene: McCarthy eats what looks to be bread but was actually a napkin

>second restuarant scene: McCarthy tries to get what looks to be bread but it actually is a napkin

The same joke done twice but reversed and it just worked so well.

>poetry

oh yeah for sure.
That sounds reeeeaally funny!

I'm literally rolling on the floor. Who comes up with this genius comedy?

Wait, it is only *now* out on Bluray? Thought it was out ages ago.

this movie should have been lower budget and rated r

Wait wait fucking wait a goddamn second
That rotten tomatoes thing isn't actually on the case, is it?

It is

only way to keep it out of landfills which is where all the unsold copies are going anyway

I'd honestly like to hear him give an honest commentary.

For instance, how things went on set with Chris Hemsworths stuff. They had to know it was falling completely flat at the time. Someone must have said something in private to Feig at the very least to let him know it was a cringe inducing disaster.

Unless this is one of those oft discussed cases where a person has had so much success no one is willing to question what he is doing - i.e. Shyamalan.

Not him, but Feige's stuff with McCarthy is only marginally less stupid than Sandler's output. I'm perplexed by it too.

I watched Spy with slight hopes, but it was as broad and dumb and boring as The Heat.

I won't lie, I actually liked Bridesmaids. I know I'll get shit for saying that, but there ya go.

I never saw Spyware, but I've heard good things.

The new Ghostbusters was a travesty from the get go because they were so focused on an agenda, and not making a good, fun comedy.

Paul Feig he believes men aren't funny so that's why he casts most of his main characters as women in his movies. His comedies are shit despite some people liking them. I never found Melissa McCarthy funny ever.

It's a new thing they are doing to get more people to buy movies. I have one on my copy blu ray copy of Sicario.

>Paul Feig he believes men aren't funny so that's why he casts most of his main characters as women in his movies.

This is the most incorrect opinion I have ever gazed upon.

>A Heat sequel
what
the
fuck
please no, be b8 please

Since when is it 'anwser the call' ?

Since they're trying to rebrand it and make money.

They did the same with All You Need Is Kill/Edge Of Tomorrow/Live Die And Repeat.

Difference is, I really liked Edge Of Tomorrow.

>1 like

They didn't actually put the Rotten Tomatoes thing on the box, did they?

Surely not.

Does anyone else thing Bridesmaids wasn't funny?

I heard so many good things about it and it was just completely underwhelming. The "big" scene of that film was just where everyone was pooping while wearing white dresses. I remember that scene where the girl is driving the car and trying to get arrested, and I just couldn't believe I was watching a comedy.

it made 229 million worldwide on a 43 million budget

Pretty sure it's been that way since theatrical release, at least.

except for that editorial he wrote called "Why Men Aren't Funny.".... you fucking idiot fool.
>hollywoodreporter.com/news/paul-feig-why-men-arent-449025

i really wanted to like it, but just couldn't get into it.

i honestly think it was woman humour, not being derogatory.

Not him, but he meant Feig's opinion.
He wasn't disagreeing with you, you mongoloid.

I had some laughs during the first hour of Bridesmaids, but the second hour turned to shit, no pun intended.

That and fucking Sausage Party while shit like Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad gets trashed by (((Rotten Tomatoes))) and make more money.