Goddamn it this show is perfect.

>pre-dump swishers
>Mickey's fine malt liquor
>Be yourself at all costs
>But also stop dressing so crazy
Damn this is a fucking great episode

Is Donald glover officially /ourguy/ now

>Pre-dump Swisher Sweets

Where did they get the footage of two black handling the tobacco plants?

I didn't think the shill threads were real. There isn't even a discussion going on in here.

>Problematic

He's shitting on them so hard

Some plantation in the south. Niggas still do that today.

Also, this episode dumps all over SJWs. The trans support woman actually agreed with him!

Darius is one of the most enjoyable fictional characters in a very long time.

not exactly a 10/10 show in my book, but Darius for sure is a 10/10 character

Free speech trumps everything I guess

It's a live thread. Discussion happens after, famalam

Who the fuck is Ahmad? I just thought he was some wacky NOI member.

"You hate women!"

probably a hotep type

is Donald "Man Butt Lover" Glover shilling for his own show?
fucking niggers

It's a live thread dumbass. Now that commercials are on:

Why is Darius so great? And who is Ahmad?

I hate niggers

Hurr I don't like it therefore it's a shill

Fuck off double nigger.

>police vs cereal eating children

Wow.

because he's pure. unfettered. free

Kys already

Holy shit Darius didn't have to go in on Super Saiyan Fat Albert like that.

So.... is donald glover living in some alternate reality or something? Why is Justin Bieber black?

and why do the closed captions say nigger instead of nigga?

I'm fucking dying right now

Good. More people need to call them out on their bullshit.

>transracial guy is redpilled as fuck

Holy shit, is Donald "our guy"?

>nigga did you power up
>like super saiyan

I don't think any other episode can match this one.

Okay, this was the best episode so far.

Not gonna lie, this was the funniest episode so far

this is why the show should just be about Paper Boi and not Donal Glover

this episode was the shit

I missed episode six, last week. So this rerun is great for me. But I don't think it can match up to Montague

Why is Paper Boi THE best character on the show?

That's not how you spell Darius

>entire episode making fun of BET and trans logic
>entire episode making fun of commercials directed towards blacks
>FX plays the same stereotypical black commercials

Black Kino episode

>self-loathing negro
>/our guy/
yes

>The state of the Trans community after this episode

They shitted on them. Paper Boi was god this ep

> Eric Andre music

All the writers on this show are black, goes to show when you don't have fucking libs and jews writing about cultures they've never interacted with.

Damn, I thought last week's episode was good, but they really went for it. Great send up of the empty consumerism being sold to black people as well as identity politics. I love seeing people lose their mind when segments of society they only think about in the abstract turn out to be actual people with complex views that don't match theirs lock-step. Sometimes in an effort to defend people from supposed 'oppressors', the 'ally' becomes the intolerant one because they are so quick to judge and not listen.

Just wait until Vanessa gets screwed twice.

Earn is alright, it's just that he's a little too pathetic.

He's definitely not self-hating, he's just a black nerd from the South.

>Fake commercials keep playing
>Mafia video game commercial with Ice Cubes voice
>confused as to if its real or fake

I felt the same thing to be honest.

I'm SJW as hell and I loved this episode. One can accept Caitlyn Jenner as trans and still hate her as a person. Paper Boi's stance was not anti-SJW.

Plus I loved those fake commercials. The Swisher Sweets one was on the damn nose and needs to be a real commercial for them. And that Arizona drink commercial, "The price is on the can, though." oh my god.

This episode was Tim & Eric as hell and I normally hate Tim & Eric, but I loved that.

That Mafia 3 commercial threw me off too.

The first Dodge "commercial," threw me off. The Arizona commercial, I thought was real. That whole episode, beginning to end, was wild

>I'm SJW as hell

Eh, that doesn't get me upset as it should for some reason.

>Van still gets tired
>Principal thinks she smells like weed

Goddamn it.

>the kid in whiteface with the smug look

I can't breathe.

What happened this time you alt righters?

problem?

No problem here at all. I'm just trying to figure out or be informed what this thread is about.

Thank you. I was wondering the whole time where I had heard that music before.

kek i was just saying "problem?" because that's what it looks like his face is implying

Paper Boi defeated SJWs

"I'm allowed to say that its weird"
"It?"
"him"
"him?"
"Damn let me speak"

Can someone post a link please?

>but the price on the can doh

why is this allowed?

Sam Hyde wishes he could make a show like this

Did they get that couch at Ikea and set it on a pristine, freshly cut golf course? Damn, that's gangster as shit.

Is there a link? i missed the ep.

The price is on the can, though.

Someone redpill me on the kid wearing whiteface from the last episode.

>hey did you see game of thrones last night

>swisha sweets

Episode was funny as shit

>liberal cuck interviewer trying to start drama

kino

same, anyone got it?

"Your news is problematic"
"Bitch that ain't my fault"

>I'm SJW as hell
Well, at least you dont get butthurt at people calling you a SJW.

Self-loathing sjw maybe?

Goddamn it you two are you trying to kill me?

He's one of our guys, it's all you need to know.

I love South Park's PC Principal too. Funny shit is just funny. I expected that transracial guy to be homophobic and transphobic, and it was still funny as all hell when it came up.

As I said in my other post, just because I accept Caitlyn Jenner as a transwoman doesn't make her not an asshole. She's still part of the Kardashian clan that I loathe. Which was exactly Paper Boi's point. Accepting people of all races and sexual orientations and gender identities doesn't mean rejecting the idea that people can be assholes.

The fact that they highlighted how "black commercials" get played during black shows while FX LITERALLY does just that is hilarious.

Like the girl rapping about smoking

>mfw when I always said Donald Glover was /ourguy/ but niggas in Cred Forums wouldn't listen

BlacKino

No one cared who he was until he put on the mask

His hair looks like wheat glued on his scalp.

Black Goku was right. Its an abomination, and thats the truth.

Transracial guy goes on an anti gay anti trans rant while Paper Boi laughs his ass of and thats the end.

This show is a gift.

I always considered him our guy.

>depressed stoner who reportedly spends his days shitposting on Cred Forums and Cred Forums who wants to make kino

Maybe I'm just biased because I grew up similar to him.

>rap is detrimental to the youth
>I agree
>niggerjew needs 30 seconds to process that his manufactured conflict has come to an end
top kek

blacks are the only one's who can be open about loving animu but yet still be cool

I'm jelly tbqhf

Gain black friends and talk about anime with them. You'll appear cooler by 40%.

>Gain black friends
n-no thank you

Damn it want to watch this but I ain't got no cable.

>not having Black-weeb friends
I truly fell sorry for anyone who doesn't have this.

>implying I want to get robbed

I wish this show was 1 hour

this show is so fucking stupid

>whole episode dedicated to a shitty interview

Cred Forums here. is it ok to like this nigger show now?

>uses internet
>cant watch a show he wants to watch
just how retarded are you

it's showing how the jews target black people

>having to ask people if it's okay to like something
stop being pathetic and think for yourself

This. Im so used to hour long episodes that these are just too short, and its a shame because its a good show.

>this show is listed as a comedy

are you dumb?

>dark/black comedies aren't comedies
jesus christ stupid nigger

>trying to act like there's something special about the show
>can't name what it is because it isn't good

wat? Im just saying youre dumb not knowing this show is comedy.

I'm just saying it's a fucking comedy jesus fuck.

Have you ever watched a dark comedy before? or do you need a laugh track to let you know when something is supposed to be funny?

What's your funniest moment in the show so far then?

lmao 0 replies

case closed

i'm white and like this so far. just one episode in. black people need to write more of their own stuff in tv/movies. let them tell their story with their own voice, instead of jews dictating the narrative.

most of it. not that you would agree.

LMAO

>uhhhh all of it's so funny! i just can't think of 1 line at the moment!

(You)

ddotomen.com/2016/10/11/atlanta-episode-7/2/

this nigga

Pham, white guys can be cool whilst liking anime, you just have to not be a creep or a scrawny little bitch/fat.

People are more likely to see black dudes as inherently alpha which is why everything they do these days seems "cool".

this
every race should write shows about their own race with their own writers and not be forced to add token characters

lol insecure lil white boi

Fucking this. Let's just not have jews write things for tv/movies at all.

So how many clickbait articles are going to get posted this weekend about how "problematic" this show is?

Hey you stop right there. I see where you're going with this, buddy.

>Cred Forums suddenly likes Atlanta because it's criticizing things certain white people do

i've been interested in it before it started airing.

on episode two now. the jail processing scene made me laugh. it's pretty much the same bullshit process for everyone, no matter what race you are. you always end up sitting next to people you want nothing to do with, but they'll tell you their whole life story, even if you're nodding.

>certain white people do
>white people do
>white
yes, goyim...I mean user. we are white too ;^)

I was thinking about something similar to this the other day

Why the fuck do trans people and SJW's and shit support sex changes and stuff yet if someone was to undergo skin grafts and facial reconstruction and hair transplants to look like an african or something they would think its weird or insulting

the idea of embracing another culture makes total sense to me, I can wrap my head around dudes who want to wear makeup and girly clothes or whatever, the same way someone might really like the culture from another race/country, I can understand it at some level, but mutilating your genitals or attempting to change your biology is so fucking pants on head retarded

you can't switch your fucking chromosones. you can't get periods or birth babies, and if you try to implant yourself with a uterus (this is real) just so you can give birth you put yourself and the baby in so many serious medical risks and its fucking retarded and unnecessary just so you can feel like a real woman.
why do we humor sex change operations and other shit like that? I understand that it's their body or whatever and they aren't harming anyone but themselves, but at some level, we are entertaining the notion of their mental illness. there's nothing wrong with wanting to wear skirts or lipstick, but once you start mutilating your genitals we have to ask ourselves if you just need therapy of some kind
I think it's akin to something like self-harm, again, it's their body or whatever, so they can carve themselves up with a knife all they want to if it isn't hurting anybody else, but there's no way in hell im pretending it's the actions of a mentally stable human being

hopefully enough to pin SJW vs Black people. That will slowly kill the pc movement as they're already struggling to defend the muslims

>yet if someone was to undergo skin grafts and facial reconstruction and hair transplants to look like an african or something they would think its weird or insulting
Doing something like that is kinda superficial and minimizes what 'race' is to some physical characteristics. It's basically removing everything else that defines what it means to be a POC.

DUDE WE SAY FUCK NOW

degenerate.

that's my point
a sex change is wanting to embrace the biological/physical aspects of being a woman, the same way doing that would be wanting to embrace the physical attributes of a POC

I can understand dressing/speaking/acting/living with POC or people from another culture because you like it or identify with it at some level, the same way I understand wearing girly clothes. it's the changing biology thing that makes no fucking sense to me

you cant alter your genetic makeup by changing physical characteristics

What Donald Glover said:
>We have an all black writing staff.
What Donald Glover meant:
>There's no (((faggot white liberals))) on staff telling us what to write.
Hope the show gets renewed.

amen, man

I think you're confusing race and ethnicity. Race is just physical characteristics.

The most fucked up thing about people getting gender reassignment surgeries is watching them become and then seeing how they view the opposite sex.
Like Caitlyn Jenner. Do really need humongous tits to feel like a woman? Do you absolutley need to

little bro looks like he's 40. seen too much.

i would hate to live in a place like that. been around it, plenty. white people live in "projects" too. fights all the time, drug dealing, prostitution, cops with their horns on coming in at 3 am. it sucks growing up like that.

I think the typical argument is that they have gender dysphoria--some type of body dysmorphic disorder where what their brain seems to expect of their body conflicts with what is actually there, causing disorientation and physical and mental discomfort. afaik gender dysmorphia or such has to be diagnosed pretty rigorously before one can undergo gender reassignment surgery.
Nevertheless
Aust N Z J Psychiatry. 1996 Jun;30(3):422-5.
The successful treatment of a gender dysphoric patient with pimozide.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957

yeah felt good when I finally moved to the suburbs. Felt weird becoming a minority overnight. It always confused me that the other spics I knew tried so hard to be gangster despite living in the suburbs. Most of them ended up in jail becoming what they always wanted to and others are single parents working a shitty minimum wage job still living with their parents

Remember that Donglover came up under Tina Fey, who for all her left wing principles, never hesitated to shit on the crazies in the left.

Good to see her little back protege following suit.

Yea I feel like we are just humoring them, even a lot of homosexuals or progressives would consider Jenner "not a real woman". It's like what's the point of humoring these actions if everyone ends up feeling this way, you're letting someone delude themself and pretend to be something they aren't, it's really depressing

I mean you could argue it makes them happy, but it's still abnormal and strange to everyone who isn't a trans, we shouldn't have to pretend it's psychologically normal or justified for any reason other than "let them pretend to make themselves happy"

i'm white, and the still suburbs weird me out, brother. it's not just a race thing...that definitely plays a role. it's also just being in a different environment from what you grew up in.

Just early voted for Trump because of this episode. Not kidding, put my ballot in the mail at 11:22pm PST.

*guess i should add that i grew up around meth labs (one even blew up a few trailers down), someone tried to set our house on fire, drug deals all day every day, someone was basically scalped next door to me, people shooting off ar-15 rifles at 3 am in their back yard...i grew up in a dirt poor white area.

so yeah. suburbs are still a trip to me. i do delivery and private golf clubs are the weirdest thing i've seen. i can't even relate, even though all the clientele are white.

I get that but don't worry user thanks to gentrification everyone is moving back to the cities with the only difference now is the projects are over run by rich white people. Instead of liquor stores you now see cafes

shit what city?

not a city at all. a small little town of 7,000 in Washington State. our county, per capita, had the highest rate of incest and meth/heroin dealing in the entire state for years. i haven't checked stats lately, but i know it's still a problem. there's a lot of water ways and woods, where cops can't possibly regulate it.

nice twitter post faggot

Great episode, shows dont really do stuff like that. great show all round really

i live in NZ and have enjoyed the first few episodes a lot, but this episode just went completely over my head. i didnt get half the fucking jokes.

the can? the dodge car? the swisher sweets? didnt understand shit.

Thats why I love Europe.

The good part of town is the center with all the good shit. Don't even need a car or anything in Damsko.

You must be slow. Im not american but I understood the jokes

okay explain the can one and tell me why people who own dodges are like that

why should anyone bother explaining shit to someone who wouldnt get it?

Same, man.
Are you also black?

anyone care to explain the commercials for us europoors? I guess most of them were puns I just didnt understand, like with the soda/whiskey/cigarillos
I'll post pol memes in return ok

>Arizona Iced Tea
It says $.99 on the can but it costs more at the store. A lot of liquor stores/convenience stores/gas stations upcharge shit, especially the ones in bad neighborhoods. People in the ghetto just accept it cause they don't have access to stuff like Walmart and Trader Joes where they could get it for $.99 like it says on the can.

>Mickeys
It's shitty malt liquor that mostly poor black people drink. It's playing with the idea of how you would market it to black people cause you can't come out and say it's shitty malt liquor for poor black people. In order to market it, they'd have to make it appear classy in the commercials.

>Swishers
Nobody smokes them the way they are intended. Everyone uses them to roll blunts.

>Dodge Charger
A lot of black people will drive a nice car that they can't afford. They're poor as fuck, they live in squalor, but they drive a really nice car that's out of their price range.

Oh yeah, there was one more.

>The cocoa puffs
It's parodying an old campaign for Trix cereal. The Trix rabbit tries to steal the cereal all the time but always fails because Trix are for kids. In this commercial the mascot is black. He's doing the same thing as the Trix rabbit but punished more harshly for a harmless crime because he's black.

Nice work Sir, Kek will grant you good fortune for this.

Can I get a 2mb version of this to post on other boards?

>be me
>20 yo black male
>in some dumb career prospects classs
>teacher makes everyone introduce themselves
>say I like anime
>everyone laughs at me
>Tyrones in the back howl for weeks and still roast me on it til this day
Never be a blackbot

>mfw I realized this was Young Chop
I was just watching the Noisey Chiraq series a few hours before
Young Chop confirmed based

>say I like anime
why man? what was the point ... you knew there were risks involved, but what were the benefits of telling everyone you do? sound like you have the assburgers, race has no meaning here.

I'm an autistic black kid that grew up on the internet.

Holy shit that was the best episode yet, I laughed hard all the way through! That transracial part was fucking perfect.

A lot of people already knew most trans were asshole pedos/sjw's, at least now it's acceptable to call them out on it.

I'm truly offended that men carve their balls out like a thanksgiving turkey and liken the result to my own genitals.

It's enough of a joke as is.

>"but now i only attempt suicide twice a month instead of weekly it really helped me"

a running joke among blacks is that justin bieber always wanted to be black

I'm a european and I got it. Pretty self explanatory.

>hurr

fuck off kid. the only people I have ever met who said hurr where girls and boipussies.

Yep. Born in Huntsville, Alabama, then moved to the relatively bad side of Fort Lauderdale when I was 2.

Is he living the life now?

He's from Cred Forums, that's impossible.

>His beard is starting to grey in his early 30s

I bet he's going to shave it off and look 20 again.

>29
>No sign of grey in my beard

Jfmsus(just fuck my shit up, senpai)

I wish he'd have done a jab at the mcdonalds radio spots. Im sure it's regional, but i live in atlanta, and the commercials are hysterically stereotypical. I cant seem to find one on youtube, but one of them is like "Yo wassup lil bro, hey mane, are those my new sneaks? Hey that's my new shirt too! Then his brother says "aww come on senpai, i got a hot date tonight!" "Oh can i borrow 20 bucks?" Then it launches in to the ad about how inexpensive it is to eat at mcdonalds. But the dialect, lingo and everything is so blatantly targeting blacks it's unmistakeable. I'd actually be offended if i was black.

McDonalds is well known for their black commercials

Fake commercials were like bad sketch show bits, only the Paperboy segments were good. Stop trying to ape bad adult swim shows.

it was catering to people who dont have shit taste in comedy, that's why you didnt get it

>It's a where is Darius episode

Go back to your Tim and Eric threads child

>Dude its so random and funny lol!

Was this Donalds pitch to get on Family Guys writing staff? Just needed some Conway Twitty

yes, you definitely sound like smart and funny people

>haven't seen a commercial in more than a decade
>download all media
>show attempts gags that are supposed to blend seamlessly with commercials and make the viewer double-take

Not the show's finest hour. But whatever.

>supposed to blend seamlessly with commercials and make the viewer double-take
says who?

Is it anything like community?loved donglover's character in that.

not really, no

>TFW a negro vs liberal civil war is near
Whoever loses, we win :^)

>those mongloids in that pic
Damn, cumskins are getting uglier. Good thing you're going extinct

everyone who's ever done a faux commercial joke?

this, literally Cred Forums become Cred Forums

they're just making fun of commercials, not trying to legitimately fool people into thinking they're real commercials

Why would anyone shipp on Cred Forums?
No one gives a fuck what we think about shows
Shilling is for Reddit where the threads don't dissapear every 10 minutes

>Hope the show gets renewed.
Got renewed in the first two weeks when the show started.

On cinema

Darius is the low point of the show
Stop spamming your shitty opinions

darius is the best character you utter pleb

>Hurr we're friends now XD so random
Yeah nah thought of dropping the show because of this retarded character

the gun range scene was fucking hilarious, what in your life caused you to become such a pleb?

What's this show and is it worth checking out?

Sounds like a yes

>People are more likely to see black dudes as inherently alpha

It happens. I'm 34 and have tons of grey.

It's him letting you know he's on Cred Forums

Donald?

>still watches it anyway
>will continue to watch it anyway
Stay cucked, familia.
t. Glove love

This blatant shilling really puts me off this show. Good job marketers

Damn mayn, you're too smart. We Gon miss you doe

>like something is now considered shilling
In that case quit shilling your shitty Pablo memes Dannyboy

no one spotted the nathan fielder reference.really?

What was it?

Kek
Got a world peace vibe from this ep too

>Doing something like that is kinda superficial and minimizes what 'race' is to some physical characteristics.

Race is just psychical characteristics you SJW retard. Back to tumblr with you.

physical*

yeah it felt more like an adult swim show
and the montague theme song felt similar to eric andre's We'll Be Right Back

It's explained that the black guy could afford the car but lost everything in a divorce, wanting only to have the car left to him.

It's a commentary about how a lot of (wealthy) men are only able to make an impression on society through their physical gains, especially once they're maligned or disenfranchised, hence the tagline "Make a statement without saying a word" and the scene where he fills up gas with no pants.

That "white" guy hit too close to home. I'm 32, like IPAs and Game of Thrones, and am black.

This. That's why The Boondocks was so good too.

This

Has this been the best episode so far?

1-260- 33QUEST

I'm not a burger so I can't call the number, anyone tried?

Is glover actually doing for millenials what dunham promised she woiuld do? But without the elite entertainers parents calling favors in the backseat?

Literally what did Dunham ever promise to do for "muhlennials"

>mfw the trans-racial black guy starts shitting on gays and trans-gender

It's real
Creepy ass voicemail

Broad City does what Girls thinks it does

well there's both blacks and whites who vehemently oppose it so i think that's what the joke was.

Was that trans-racial guy this guy?

Do Americans really do this?

Yeah, Vine celebrity is apparently actually paying off for some niggas. King Bach is in everything now too

these nigs are getting a little too uppity. best be careful or the jews and sjw trans activists will get this garbage taken off the air.

"im JUST exploiting you exploiting your situation as a black rapper!"

nice tweet*

>I'M LOVIN' IT

PURE NIGGERY, WRITTEN BY A WIGGER

MCDONALDS LONGEST RUNNING CORPORATE SLOGAN

But they can't touch us now, or else they'll be called waysiss

Max is that you, dood?

Except funny and not canceled

The pawns just be pawns, yo.

They already got uppity inside your mum so who cares?

>(((certain white people)))

>tfw this show only triggers pasty Cred Forumsaks and SJWs
Two birds with one stone