ITT: kidkino

Starting with the best.

(any movies with a similar feel?)

chloeposting begins in 3..2

Did you really, really enjoy this? To me, it came across as childish and pointless in a way that most Disney films do not. At least one of the effects was poor and was clearly made with 3D in mind.

I wouldn't say it's like if Scorsese made a children's film, because it's nothing like his other movies, but it seemed just poorly done.

And this was just terrible.

Holes

I prefer to call it pacoposting

Is this shopped?

Stand By Me

How does this have a similar feel to Hugo?

>shit tits

more like shits

How is Hugo kino?

"I shows A Trip to the Moon!" okay?

This movie was garbage.

No, she is just that ugly.

Home Alone, as far as kidkino

Yeah. I feel cozy every time I watch it. It reminds me of when I first started really getting into movies. And the happy ending for all the characters gets me every time too.
I get watch you mean by the Disney thing but to me it has enough substance to be enjoyed by someone older than 7.

Hugo isn't. Stand by Me doesn't feel like Hugo in any way. It's not even a kids film.

Have you watched that movie recently? It does not hold up.

it does, youre simply a contrarian faggot

>rated E for everyone

The clock tower talk about broken machines had me in tears.

Okay. I genuinely did not enjoy the filmn when I watched it recently, despite somewhat fondly remembering it. I remembered the film as being a collection of very clever traps set by the kids to foil the robbers, but then I found out that was actually a small portion of the film, and there was plenty of insufferable schmaltz.

you're a homo, I'll watch your top 10 anyway

The one true answer.

Is there a joke here? The movie is rated R.

this movie sucked the robot wasnt even alive what was the point

for some odd reason a lot of people on Cred Forums hate this film but I see nothing wrong with it. it's well shot, its got good acting, and I enjoyed the movie. I also learned new things on the history of film. its an okay film for about one watch, an easy 4 star movie.

Basically anything by Miyazaki except for Mononoke because it has some violence. Pixar is okay when it's not making a pointless sequel and actually making something original. Kids films usually just suck.

this film had a fantastic soundtrack and I really loved the touches to film history especially with [spolier]George Méliès[/spoiler]

oh fug i did it again

Why the fuck did you want to spoiler that? That's not really a huge twist and the movie is pretty old by now.

i'm not sure... it took me by surprise by then again only those with knowledge of this dude would get a kick of this character

I can assure that just about nobody in the audience gave a fuck.

How young are we talking?