Why is Donald Trump a racist?

Why is Donald Trump a racist?
When did he brag about sexually assaulting someone?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774
youtube.com/watch?v=PrHJIZDIJfg
wnd.com/2016/10/voter-fraud-much-more-widespread-than-virginia-pennsylvania/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tor00iWUhDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hes just having fun ok?

just a bit of cheeky banter with the lads

thank you for correcting the record

>37%

Wagecucks

so he rumors are true

>18 people
>Cred Forumstards think they'd be shitposting on Cred Forums instead of places like facebook or twitter where there are much more unsure people
Why would they dedicated some of their extremely limited manpower to shitposting on a website where everyone's beliefs are already set in stone, and would just get called out immediately?

>sexually assaulting

They declared war on a cartoon frog, you think they're acting rationally?

>Why is Donald Trump a racist?
Because everybody's a racist.

>When did he brag about sexually assaulting someone?
He didn't.

/thread

>Cred Forums finds out about some group
>proceeds to scapegoat them for everything at convenience from that point forward, sometimes for years

Reddest possible flag for being a desperate retard with no arguments.

more like they pointed out that the only people supporting trump are literal basement dwelling virginal neonazis who think nigger memes are a motivating political argument

you don't actually think ctr actually goes on websites and shills for hillary right? even Cred Forums knows they aren't real.

I too enjoy bragging about molesting women with my friends. Good times.

He's not. He's worst than that. He's an attention seeker. He doesn't care for your retarded ideals or religion or race. All he wants is to be at the center of attention and what better way to achieve that than by running for President. He doesn't even want to win though that is a bonus.

He ranted about a black guy's birth certificate for years to try to get him removed from the White House.

>He doesn't even want to win though
I really don't think Donald Trump wants to be LOSER of the US presidential election

because it makes him even more popular among his knuckledragging retard followers
honestly between this, the not paying taxes for 20 years, and the evangelical right being fine with his admitted history of affairs and multiple wives, I have no idea if there's anything he can do to lose his hardcore voters

he wants to win the election, he just doesn't want the job. I'm actually kind of hoping he wins because I just want to see 4 years of him bitch about how hard it is to convince Congress to do what he wants and having to actually make compromises. Honestly he'd probably just quit a month in, calling everyone losers and telling them to fuck off

>Why is Donald Trump a racist?

hes white

most that start on Cred Forums are

He does if he wants to make sure Hillary Clinton wins.

record status: [corrected]

Hillary is a fucking criminal

Hilliary will win Donald goes back to his billions and the new Dem congress passes a law making it illegal for white wonen to refuse to have sex with blacks mexicans and 'refugees'

wrong board
wrong site

[citation needed]

a man truly ahead of our time

really grinds your gears

He isn't even what bothers me. With a metric ton of anger management classes and some valium he'd make your average politician.

His supporters scare the shit out me though. These are people who don't know what the capital of any other country is. They proudly reject scientific political analyses and raw data and declare even the slightest disagreement to be some kind of Tom Clancy esqe conspiracy.. Some even want to try to overthrow the government if Clinton wins. They're just as bad as radical Islamists are, worse even, since the they still live comfortable lives and can afford shit other countries can only dream of, making this entire movement just a pathetic and dangerous tantrum.

I know people say this every election, but I am legit looking into immigrating to NZ or something. My own countrymen scare me more than a bunch of ragheads on the other side of the planet.

>"They let you"
>Sexual assault

Pick one.

>but I am legit looking into immigrating to NZ or something
Fuck off we don't want you, faggot.

I'd like to see the donald subreddit reaction to that pic, they'd tear it apart

Why did Hillary Clinton take tens of millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia when she knew they were funding ISIS?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774

try posting it on Cred Forums literally the same anyway

>you shouldn't do anything to protect the American working class, ever
Yeah, nah, fuck off with your neoliberalism. This shit's been tried for three decades now, and the poor are worse off than ever.

I have sacrificed everything! what have you given?

>he's defending Trump's retarded economic policies

yep. you do deserve him

Thanks for correcting the record

You're why voting needs a prerequisite IQ test

Both candidates suck though. Clinton is a sabre rattling lunatic who wants war with Russia

The fact this chump has supporters besides his own family really reflects horribly on Murica.

Okay but why is this on Cred Forums?

+1 CTR score

You want to move to a massively conservative English-speaking country to avoid conservatism? Here's the problem you've got - you have nothing to offer any other country. That's why you want to move to one whose language you already speak, and you're going in knowing nothing about it. You're no better than the people who can't name capitals of other countries.

So will the thousands of posters mocking your meme candidate for months after the election all be CTR?

You sound like a pussy that believes everything he reads online.

So a majority of people on the internet?

No, they'll be white supremacists.

Think of it in simple terms.

You are subpoena'd by a court to give evidence for the case. If this happens and you don't give evidence you get charged and go to prison.

Hillary did this except it was congress you gave the order, before the trial she deleted all emails and evidence and then got her goons to destroy the servers. Instead of being prosecuted her cronies got immunity and she basically had nothing happen to her.

How is she not a criminal?

>CTR posters here on Cred Forums
It all makes sense now with the recent trump hate and Shillaryshilling

Ctr and us aren't so different after all...

Except they'd been ordered to be deleted before the subpoena and the FBI already confirmed there was no hint of deliberately deleting emails.

I can't believe we live in a world now where it's considered "sexist" to say that you like to "kiss beautiful women".

kek first time I heard that one, why did you just make up something?

"ordered to be deleted"

>Chinese moot sold 20 hillary supporters from Cred Forums to Hillary as slave labours
>They all sit in a cramped room 24 hours a day shitposting Trump

Conveniently you left out the second part

THANK YOU for correcting the record!

Because America will be the greatest country again.

Globalist browns are trying to stop us. We have to be "racist" to save our land. "Racist" like every kingdom in the holy books

Wow, what a great argument you humungous faggot.

KEK what a fucking cuck

I agree with this, but I think it would have the opposite of the effect you intended.

Soon

God she was even ugly before they started making colour photographs

NERD
E
R
D

VIRGIN
I
R
G
I
N

Hello CTR my old friend

WHO GAVE THE ORDER?!

>When did he brag about sexually assaulting someone?
When he publicly raped Hillary Clinton in front of millions Sunday night.

youtube.com/watch?v=PrHJIZDIJfg

White knights being secret pervs is starting to be a common trope.

He said if you're rich and famous that women will let you do whatever you want to them, like grabbing them by the pussy. It's a true statement.

He had bad taste.

Enjoy WW3, bud.

>only people supporting trump are literal basement dwelling virginal neonazis

Oh wow, so progressive

found the redditor lmao

Trump is quite possibly one of the least racist billionaires to ever exist.

>b-but, this one time, 30 years ago...

Let me guess, you're one of those assholes who's insisting now that Trump is guaranteed to win, but next month from now you'll be saying about how the election was rigged right?

Not an argument

wnd.com/2016/10/voter-fraud-much-more-widespread-than-virginia-pennsylvania/

Check these dubs.
Also, there is a whole board to discuss Trump and suck his dick.
Plus,Trump is not television or film.

>implying you won't throw a tantrum and claim that Russia hacked the election results when Trump gets elected

there's a fucking recording of Hillary laughing about getting child rapist off when she was a lawyer........

>youtube.com/watch?v=Tor00iWUhDQ

this is 1000x worse than Trump's private locker room talk

So you're already preemptively doing it.

No I won't. But thank you for admitting you will indeed be shitposting after Trump loses.

He has sacrificed everything, what have you given for America?

>Trump is not television or film.

kek, you getting served, user

Will you promise that if Trump loses you will not constantly shitpost that he should have won but it was rigged?

Trek actors support Hillary, which is no surprise really.

Is there some quota you have to meet that you have "trump" and "lose" in every sentence you make CTR-shill?

I'm wondering if he gets paid by the post or by the thread.

>Half of those
>Religions
N-nani?

I think they get paid by the thread, hence all the
>1 post by this ID

Pretty impressive that Muslim, Hindu, Pagan and Buddhist have anything in them considering how few followers of those religions there are in America

Will you be repeating the "anyone who disagrees with me is a paid shill!" past Election Day too?

And why can't anyone say that if Trump "doesn't win" (since apparently the word lose triggers you LUL) you won't immediately be shitposting about rigged elections?

CTR please, your specific word quota is too obvious

So the only people who suspect Trump will lose are CTR?
CTR are around 70% of Americans...?

So you are now completely incapable of posting something that even resembles a rational response.

Since you are now literally being triggered by basic words, if [scenario outlined in previous post] occurs, will you or will you not be shitposting about rigged elections?

How many more "rigged elections" posts do you have to make to make your quota for the day?

So literally everything will trigger you.

Again, if [previous scenario occurs] will you shitpost about [latest triggered phrase]? Why can't you just say yes or no? No one will even know if the no is a lie or not, except yourself and God.