Holy shit this is terrible. I stopped watching shortly after "I'm not even supposed to be here to today!"

Holy shit this is terrible. I stopped watching shortly after "I'm not even supposed to be here to today!"

What the fuck happened to Kevin Smith? The man who made Dogma. Now he films his daughter that he named after The Joker's cumdumpster in sexually charged scenes. His own fucking daughter.

Like father like daughter.
They are both stupid and their main target audience are redditors.

His daughter is probably the most attractive female who's ever paid attention to him

Yeah but did HQ Smith at any point bend over while wearing yoga pants

>Now he films his daughter that he named after The Joker's cumdumpster in sexually charged scenes. His own fucking daughter.

I'm pretty sure he is attractive to her.

yup. rather gratuitous when you watch it under the context of a father filming his daughter

Fantastic, I have to watch it now.
I've been fapping to her instagram for years.

Does he ever wear non retarded clothing?

post some choice pics especially feet and butt pics

Smith is attractive to no one.

Is it even possible to see this piece of shit? As far as I can tell it was only released in Russia, Ukraine and the UAE where it made a TOTAL of about $20,000

His fashion style is top notch, he possesses an aesthetic mind which is beyond most people's comprehension

If you only you hadn't said feet, I would've helped out.

I'm downloading a torrent of it right now

THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD YOU PIECE OF COCKSUCKING SHHIIIIIIIIITT

Care to post some for us non-footfags?

what is it?

A really shitty shitty film with terrible acting by the two lead females. Legit high school tier acting

Yeah be a good lad I need a good rub

I've skimmed through it, there's some decent shots

I don't want to pile on here, because it feels wrong, just like it does to pile on Donald Trump, because both Donald Trump and Kevin Smith have done their best, sure they have flaws and can't actually deliver, but they tried really hard, but Yoga Hosers was just a terrible campaign.

what's it called?

source? asking for a friend haha