/gabagoolgeneral/

WATCH IT CHRISSY!

Fuck off mods, this thread is for actual Sopranos discussion, not just shitposting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xi-P-HWubbI
youtube.com/watch?v=9_peSCECc4I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy
reddit.com/r/television/
youtube.com/watch?v=MiHqnfi4PRI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NmEh0ZacaJA
youtube.com/watch?v=mNgBf6VQbaY
youtube.com/watch?v=vc1wSceMx7s
youtube.com/watch?v=PHu9D8armIA
youtube.com/watch?v=fvZJat4CuY4
youtube.com/watch?v=JZokdmzvDGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pussy mods warned me.
ill never stop paulie posting.
our gabagool power is too stronk for them

Wadge id Mr. Moldosandi I em sea eye ayy
XD XD

youtube.com/watch?v=Xi-P-HWubbI

rebmember bearl arbour!

>just start up Episode 7
>talking about Anthony Jr. going to a psychiatrist
>Jr. tells his grandma that Tony goes to the psychiatrist too
>"THAT'S ALL JUST A RACKET FOR THE JEWS!"
kek this show is fucking great so far.

Why was Tony so unsympathetic to Ralphie during the worst time of his life?

This was Tony at his worst man....But Ralphie was a stripper murderer and horse killer.

>tfw Heidi and Kennedy

Jesus fucking Christ, Tony is goddamn subhuman. I get that the point is pretty much to show his descent into complete assholery but that whole episode is exemplary in showing it.

ralphie was a piece of shit. also those kids were stupid as fuck. who gives stupid italian suburban kids a bow with hunting arrows? i lold

Just finished "funhouse" damn I felt for Sal even thought he was a rat

Yeah but...Tony was being kinda of a jerk when Ralphie was in his office...

Not consoling him and keeping it about business--you can tell that Tony was still pissed about Ralphie killing that hoh-er

Considering he subconsciously murdered him over the Who-er, yes I'd say he was pissed.

he was always disrespectful. why show ralphie sympathy? he not the one lying in a hospital bed.

I actually think he was more upset about the Whorse than the who-er.

Seriously, Tony has a deep psychological soft-spot for animals.

Really, you don't think that there was some subtext to him talking about how "She was a beautiful, innocent creature!"? If I remember correctly, I've read somewhere that many of the animals in the series represent characters. If you remember, Tony was pretty shaken up over Tracee's death.

Tony was upset about Tracee, but Tony literally has a very special and irrational affection for animals.

Right before Ralphie gets rekt by Tony, he tells Tony "So what if I killed the horse, you don't worry about where the money from those fat checks I bring you every week come from--hell you even truck loads of meat--"

Something to that affect.

Tony considers animals more innocent than people--which is probably why he loves them so much.

Remember how mad Tony got when during Chrissy's intervention he found out Chrissy killed Cosette...in the middle of the whole intervention Tony forgets about everything and gets so worked up about the death of the little dog, it's hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=9_peSCECc4I

I'm aware, do you recall him literally waking up the next day and seeing Tracee's face in the mirror. Look, Pie Oh My was part of it but Tracee's death was a definite part of the murder.

You're putting too much thought into it. Ralphie was out of control. He constantly disrespected tony and everyone in the family. Disrespected the bing. He beat a girl to death in their place of business and he killed the horse. He kept with the bullshit and pushed Tony over the edge. Also Tony is the boss. I'm surprised he didn't get wacked sooner.

There are obvious thematic similarities--whore vs HORse.

Both made them good money.
Both were beautiful specimens of their species.
Both required "vets" (tracee had bracies, horse had shots/etc).

But the fact stands--Tony killed over a horse, not a whore. Would Tony have killed Ralphie for that horse had Ralphie not already pissed of Tony about the whore, who knows.

You could also make the argument that Tony subconciously justifies himself in killing Ralphie with the fact that he killed the whore--but it could be Tony's sociapathic ways of justifying himself--Tony never likes to admit he is wrong, nor does he care if he is in the wrong, he just likes to have things his way (most of the time).

He killed Ralphie because of the horse, not because of the whore--the avengment of the whore is merely an incidental retribution.

>that too.

At Last!

/Gabbagool General/

I do like the idea that he justifies it. Because it was a heat of the moment murder. You make a fair point famalam.

So? Tony literally did nothing wrong.
It's a show about criminals. People have been killed for less and not by Tony or his word.

>Not enjoying the show as a character study on how a man slowly descends into complete sociopathy

you're putting far too little thought into it

it was a horrible decision in terms of business. ralphie was a major earner. everyone suspected that tony had killed ralph which completely goes against their code. albert barese even brought up the idea that sil should order tony dead because of it

you're a fucking idiot if you think tony going to ralphie's house in a rage to kill him over a beloved horse was a business decision

oh yeah, and having chris involved in the cleanup was just great for tony. let's give the guy that you're already worried about going to the feds the biggest weapon against you yet

>descends
he was already there. more like losing his grip on reality.

I wouldn't say that, he obviously had conflicts with many of his actions but that died off slowly as the show went on.

You don't "descend into complete sociopathy". And that's not at all the idea of the show.

Tony's actions early on are every bit as cruel.

Anyone notice how Dr.Milfy fucks with Tony's head on purpose?

Tony is explaining his problems, and instead of helping Tony with stoic philosophy or behaviourisms, she puts more horrific and neurotic thoughts in his head, thoughts that would have never gotten there without her putting them there.

Really makes you think that Melfie was causing Tony to get worse to increase his dependence on her for sanity.

Haha, like how many times is Tony in an ok state of mind, the melfie all of the sudden says something to turn Tony into a complete stressed out mess.

>business decision
I never said that. I know about 60% was about the horse and the other 40 tired of Ralphies shit.

>going to the feds
regardless of it being Chris, Paulie or Silvio helping with the clean up all of them were glad Ralphie was gone.

thats what psychopaths do. not sociopaths.

she is trying to make him stop justifying his awful behavior. when she makes a direct approach he starts acting like a insane child.
Towards the end she realises that she became a tool of his criminal behavior.

the themes of her enabling him because she admired him were painfully, and obviously exploited.

The meta conversations with her and her husband, and therapist were pretty heavy handed.
>those were some tough jews!
It was more about her getting sucked into his circle than anything else.

dude shut up, you're not qualified to post in this thread.

No no no, I forgot the scene, but I remember specifically once where Melfie was WAY off about Tony's situation, and Tony I believe had to correct her.

Like, Tony had something correctly figured out and she deliberately threw in a red herring to stirr shit--it was really obvious one time.

Melfie even humoured Tony in his consideration of pursuing a relationship with Adriana--and Tony is like "no it'd be a fucken disaster are you kidding?"

stop projecting.
by the way it's past your bedtime

the relationship did evolve. She resisted his advances, didnt stick him on her rapist, and eventually abandoned him because she was confronted, again heavy handedly, that she was enabling him.

Tony is a high-functioning psychopath. His affection for animals stems from the fact that 1) he has absolute control over them and 2) they are incapable of judging or challenging his psychopathic behavior.

Btw, psychopathy isn't like you see in the movies. It doesn't mean that Tony is evil or incapable of what we would understand to be love, it just means that he is incapable of seeing the damaging effects of his actions on other people (ex. the fact that he's actually hurting the ducks by feeding them)

definatly one of the best characters.
an actual "STRONK WIMIN"
these awful actresses should learn from her.

MOTHERFUCKIN COCKSUCKIN LASER-BEAM SHOOTIN FUCKS FUCK

You clearly don't know that psychopath is now under the umbrella term sociopath--a term used to diagnose a whole host of symptoms.

I thought it was the other way around. Tony doesn't have the emotional disconnect required for sociopathy. If anything, he often loses control of his emotions and turns to violence.

>tfw paulie and chris getting together made more sense than vito and johnny cakes

Who would top? Paulie or Chris?

you mean butt sex?
Paulie

>yfw there are people that actually exist that believe that Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones are better shows

what have you done?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

So then Chris would bottom? If so, then he'd be a power bottom.

>picture of salami

Gabagool is Capicola, you literal tasteless pleb.

Can I have some ice cream?

Gabagool? OVA EAR

I don't know anything about this shit programme but can you kindly fuck off with this thread & stupid image, or at least give me some filters so I don't have to see this shit again.

>Larry David

delet this

reddit.com/r/television/

WATCH IT user

This.

why are mods deleting a general for one of the best shows of all time lol
that is a great episode, the boat scene is probably the best scene in the series

>why are mods deleting a general
because they are faggots and are against people having fun. they'd rather have dadarrio and 40 "is this kino" reddit threads.

they're afraid of the gabagool power. nu-age males only eat salad and drink infused water.

>they're afraid of the gabagool power

LOL

classic. both of them.

should we have a general pic?

>Quality posts
>Cred Forums

fucking lmaoing at the fat cuck mods on this site

Why da fuck not?

*snnnnnnnnnff*

is this one better?

OH, MADONNE! It's perfect!

>because they are faggots
OOOOOOOOH!
youtube.com/watch?v=MiHqnfi4PRI

>tfw you ate too much gabagool

But..BUT MA!

IM GETTIN THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

>Uncle June singing in the season 3 finale
Kino at its finest.

>I ought to suffocate too you, you little prick
Woah

Since we all agree this is the best show ever. What are your runner-ups?

I go for Wire or Six Feet Under.

six feet under? are you high?
for hbo id go for oz or the band of brothers.

Malcolm in the middle

>dissing SFU
>OZ

Oz had too many idiocies in it mate.

>idiocies

If you are being legit. Sopranos is bar none the GOAT. Its funnier than most comedies ever get in some of its least memorable scenes. Some scenes are somehow darkly comedic while being dramatic at the same time, it makes other shows look like fucking amateur hour

a dumb world we live in.

>Melfi and another therapist agree Tony should see a behaviorist

>melfi selfishly keeps Tony around because she wants the choice of sicking of a dog on someone

where were you when you realized Melfi was true villain

>Show friend Sopranos

>At first he's just contededly watching, telling me the show is really good

>he couldn't finish season 6, tells me later Breaking Bad is the better show

>gradually phase him out of my life

Honestly for the best. There is one thing I can't stand and its plebs. There are like 2 other shows I would accept as GOAT besides Sopranos and BRBA isn't one of them

first she is a psychoanalist, and then a psychiatrist, explain this.
same with hannibal (the show).

Wire, Mad Men, Deadwood

are basically the only contenders

Comedies are their own thing. Not comparable to dramas. Honestly Sopranos is funnier than almost any other comedy,

watching when she realized she became a tool in his criminality.

holy fuck i recently watched the first season of deadwood and couldn't do it any more.

the only thing i liked was the one guy saying cocksucker every 6 minutes.

Our true enemy is yet to reveal themselves.

Tony saw Meadow in Tracee, they really hit you over the head with it in that episode.

SOPRANOS CROSS ROADS

*ALTERNATIVE SOPRANOS HISTORY*

>Season 1

*The alternate timeline where Marchand didn't have cancer.* What Would season 2 have been like without Tony's mom?

>Season 3

*They originally planned for Marchand to be in Season 3, she died shortly before filming began.* We'll never know what that script called for, what her trial would've been like. I personally think season 3 suffered for this.

>Season 6

*Tony Blundetto originally was planned to not die at the end of season 5.* The writers though felt obligated to kill him, and as though they couldn't end his storyline anyother way. What would season 6 have been like with Tony uncle Al?

Guess its not for you, but DESU as a NEET who has watched a lot of television it doesn't get much better than Deadwood.

Let me shill this here real quick
soundcloud com/nfzpodcast

EXPLAIN

For some reason people are obsessed with the horse. When Tonys very specific line is crossed he will embellish the last you thing you did or even make something up like he did with the mixed guy. Ralphie just happened to get it the worse which he rightfully deserved.

I just listened to 5 minutes of episode 1 and had to turn it off. Whats the point of listening to plebs

Watch it Gabagooly! XD
mods please shut this shit down again

One thing that always bothered me is that guy was ready to kill Tony at one point, but at the end of season 6 he was going to marry his son on Tony daughters. Did Patsy just forget that Tony whacked his brother?

I tried. It just doesn't click for me. I liked Timothy Olyphant in The Crazies and Justified but hated his character and every other character except Ian McShanes. The way he calls everyone cocksucker is just gold. Thats all I remember about the show lmao.

So does the afterlife exist in the sopranos?
>Paulie and the Virgin Mary
>Paulie satanic black magic
>Christopher going to hell

he ultimatly accepted to be part of the "family", or he would die too.
he realized that there wasn't many possibilities if he wanted to live, so this is the lowest a man can get, he was totally crushed and humiliated by tony.

tfw too smart to not like the way sopranos ended

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NmEh0ZacaJA
Best sopranos scene coming through, God s6 had so many emotional moments

How can any other show compete with this

>
Christopher was such a piece of shit for what he did to Adriana, glad tony killed him

Thats one of the only things I am not sure about. I never remember what happened. most of the time he;s in the backround then one episode he's pulling out a revolver and crying

Life is uncertain. Nothing like a fucked ending to mess with your brain. 20 years you'll be thinking "did he get killed?! did they kill his family?! is everyone alive!? REEEEEEE"

Same here, but you can't get a pleb to be patrician, so i just dropped the issue.

Adriana deserved everything she got

No, she didn't.

GOAT scene
youtube.com/watch?v=mNgBf6VQbaY

Favorite characters beside tony

Junior
Paulie
Phil
Ralph
Adriana

Richie, the scariest motherfucker in the show.

She betrayed Chris and everyone else because she couldn't take a drug charge.

also she was a hypocrite
and a overall cunt

She was afraid and didn't know what to do. She's woman, cut her a slack, will ya? Besides, she fed shit to feds anyway.

So these were the only people tony truly loved right?
>junior
>meadow
>Christopher(well he used to)

>AJ
>Carmella
>Johny Soprano

if she was smart she would have told them the feds were pressing her. she liked all the benefits but when it came to crunch time she buckled. weak as fuck. try that shit with carmella...

it just shows that everyone who is near a psychopath suffers, because they don't care about anyone, even christopher had to die.
meadow was the only one that got out undamaged.

>Carmela
Eh, I don't think tony truly loved her, maybe in the beginning

AJ, how i hated him, it took so long until tony finally beat him, i think in season 6.

Tony never beat AJ.

BRB

She knew what she could have done but chose not to. She didn't want to go to jail so she ratted.

I felt bad for her but she wasn't exactly some innocent saint that just got caught up in all that shit by accident.

she was afraid because she brought the fbi agent into tonys home during that dinner, she thought he'd whack her if he found out, so she saw the feds as her only option

i am not native, no he did not beat him, but screamed at him and just told him what a whiny cunt he is and that there is no time for this shit.

>I felt bad for her but she wasn't exactly some innocent saint that just got caught up in all that shit by accident.
But she never did any harm to anyone, feds just ruined her life because of MUH DRUGS POSSESSION bullshit.

"Whoever Did This"

Is my fav ep--so much shit happens in just one ep.

she liked the mafia money, she knew everything, she wasn't innocent.
stupid cunts always act innocent.

That's why she should have went straight to Tony.
Would he have her wacked asap? nope.

This.
Life is about responsibilities and obligations to your fellow man. The whole point is that you don't and can't choose all of them.

Best scene

>she liked the mafia money
Everybody likes money. She liked Christopher, she couldn't do anything with the fact that he was in the Mob, she even wanted him to retire from Mafia.

>She liked Christopher, she couldn't do anything with the fact that he was in the Mob, she even wanted him to retire from Mafia.
That's the real tragedy of it
>The whole point is that you don't and can't choose all of them.

>CHRISSY PLEASE RETIUH!!

>"ok"
>1 year later

>CHRISSY I NEED NEW HEELS

BITCH I WORK AT MCDONALDS!!!!

Chrissy would become a screen writer.

Would have never happened.
Both him and Adriana were fucked from the start no matter what lmao.

I thought Paulie got manicures? Those nails look really short, like he's a biter.

Chrissy was reckless and a liability but Adrianna was a snitch and selfish.

Chrissy remained loyle to his Capo, Adrianna as a female does not understand the concept of loyalty or honor.

>Christupha
>Junior + Bobby
>Johnny Sack

>as a female does not understand the concept of loyalty or honor
lmao so fucking true

more like Cred Forumsam general

thats the default response the faggot janitor uses while overlooking hundreds of posts that are far worse and blatantly off topic

ignore it and keep posting the same thing

OOOH, THE MOUTH ON THIS GUY

keep your posts on topic please

enjoy your ban for breaking the rules

Get the fuck outta here fanuck

>You will never have your anus pounded by jackie jr

WHY

EVEN

LIVE

No disrespect, but you're a fuckin fag

Here's an old chart i made ages ago, the organization of the Sopranos mafia at the start of the series.

Obviously it changes quite a bit over the course.

weekly reminder that season 6 sucks donkey dick.

Because this show is poorly written (at least at time), and the writers thought little of ending storylines in such a perfunctory manner.

Seriously, that's it.

>OBLIQUE

t: breaking bad pleb

>Ercole
Wasn't that the retarded uncle or cousin of Tony? I remember Junior telling Tony at the doctor's office about some Ercole.

Yea, track this cocksucka down. Get the one guy. Yea his post number was 75240534. Ok.

I'll be in touch soon.

Is this livia?

>Furio
>not made

>Filone, Bevilaqua and Gismonte
>soldiers

Always found it weird how they have a lot of captains in comparison to made guys and soldiers

>you will never be part of this crew

Why even live at this point

>he spends his whole day on them chitchat boards

pretty meh tbqh

cba to pick all the holes in it

Because Tony is almost always a piece of shit. And he HATED Ralphie, because of the girl and other stuff.

Even when Artie, who tony liked, tried to kill himself, Tony was more concerned with how Artie's suicide attempt made him feel guilty and look bad, than he was with his friend who just tied to kill himself.

Sorry imma late-a for dis a treada.

I had to parka da car all da way ova--

hahahahahaha that's so true and hilarious.

Tony's egocentricity knows no bounds.

>inb4 "I'm just breaking balls"

youtube.com/watch?v=vc1wSceMx7s

Nah Chris would stay LOYLE TO HIS CAPOH

Hey, no spanish words!

OVA HEAAAA

i think you got a few things mixed up. made man is not an actual grade, it just means you're officially in
soldiers are the lowest tier of made men, if you're not in you're just an associate

How 'bout this humidity?

I haven't even seen Breaking bad.

sopranos 1 and 2 is based
3 is fun
4 is >carmela and furio episodes.
5 is >its a guest star episode.
6 is >pleb detection tier >muh 13 episode of filler episode's.

How come they didn't get Joe Pesci in this show

if tony loved animals that much why didn't he have a dog ??????????

Probably because he's too famous and really typecast as THAT mafia guy. They got mostly low key actors from One, Two, and Goodfellas.

I would've liked to see Phil kill his character

Yeah you just know he'd have to hit someone on the head with a phone. I think even Buscemi and Vincent are too high profile for the show.

weekly reminder this guy gets the final kill.
BRAVO CHASE.
BRAVO

Steven?

SOME GUY in tonys random crew full of season 6 random guys.

>whore=horse

woah

>its a carmela and furio episode.

What did she mean by this?

Is that Janice "cooking"?

Is that grimace 'fuck you Phil' or 'I hate this fucking job'?

>its an aj shit post's pics of his old man on 10chan episode.

Freaked me out how she is hovering and stuff, the atmosphere in dream scenes were fucking awesome.

no

Gigi was part of Junior's crew wasn't he?

AJ was a normie, just fucked up a little bit, but still got a lot of pussies.

anyone's guess user , that many random character's in season 6.

he could be an undercover fed. ?????

>undercovered fed
>killing people
sure he was.

i'm just pointing out how little was known to the viewer user.

he is basically just shows up in the crew with a bunch of random guys.

>All these sopranos threads
>No organised album yet of Charmaine/Adrianna screencaps

undisputed best episode
any disagreement will result in you outing yourself as a top tier champion pleb.

Whitecaps, blue comet, long term parking>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>the reddit episode

What was up with all the incest stuff Melfi speculated on? Do we really grow up wanting to fuck our siblings and parents?

After Aprile dies his crew gets divided up by Tony and Jr.. This is at the start of the series.

Whitecaps is "desperate housewives" tier

>the speshul snewflake response

It was some Freud bullshit, apparently the writers were ignorant enough to think real psychologists take Freud's theories seriously in the 21st century.

>Gravy's good tonight

What did he mean by this?

Quick post the maddest you've ever been watching the sopranos
>uncle junior starts singing Italian opera at jackie jrs funeral after just beating cancer
>literally taking everyone in the room onto a higher plain of art
>drunk meadow STARTS THROWING BREAD AT HIM AND LAUGHING LIKE A FANOOK
wtf was that shit

mmh-hm, lincoln logs

Childhood is idolizing Tony Soprano, adulthood is realizing FBI Chief Cubitoso makes more sense..

Tony had a really hard time dealing with the fact that he just had to put up with Ralphie's behavior because Ralph was a) made b) earning really well. He coped with it by thinking Ralph is a psycho devoid of any human feelings and he simply can't help being a dick. When Tony saw Ralphie was genuinely affected by his son's situation and a crying, broken man, Tony realized Ralph is a human and did have feelings after all, yet Ralph was still capable of being a murderous asshole. Tony probably just started hating him even more.

You're putting too much thought into it. The writers didn't want him in the show anymore, so they killed him off.

YOU BEEN TOLD ONCE BEFORR

wow you're a pleb

How did Walter poison the Mexican kid?

I'm probably right and you know it.

?

>tfw your father has given you THAT look.
youtube.com/watch?v=PHu9D8armIA

Sorry dad.

Tony was a pretty shitty father. He should have used some of that dominance to get his way in raising his son so he wouldn't have turned out such a loser.

>tfw your dad never gave a fuck about what you were doing with your free time

Which is kinda what is saying. Tony was just superficially involved in knowing what his son is doing and how, but he never tried to actually understand AJ, either he didn't have the time or wasn't interested enough.

AJ was a loser that needed to be on medication and Meadow was a snobby cunt that defied her parents on multiple occasions. Both of them had everything they could ever want and they still acted like complete cunts towards their parents.

>but he never tried to actually understand AJ
Understanding is unnecessary. He must have known his emotional development wasn't keeping up with his physical grown and have done something about it.

>either he didn't have the time or wasn't interested enough.
This shows the compartmentalization that men existed in his mind, in which he is utterly ruthless for his job and thing connected with his honor, but totally incompetent in manners related to his family. That was obviously the point, but we can't help but think less of him as a person because of it.

AJ was no less disobedient, but Meadow actually made something out of herself.

>Both of them had everything they could ever want and they still acted like complete cunts towards their parents.
This is true, showing that parents usually have no one but themselves to blame how their kids turn out.

who was the most hated character on the show?

Livia, anyone who says otherwise has simply forgotten her over the seasons. Anyone who says otherwise would change their minds after rewatching the episodes she's in

janice is worse desu
she's just livia beneath a mountain of excuses

Ralphie

That fat fucking fanook Vito

Phil

You'll never know.
How does it make you feel?

you're a wormy cocksucker, you know that?

Johnny Sack is painfully underrated.

Janice is bad but she is nowhere near livia at all, the problem with her is that she's a consistent cunt over all 6 seasons while Livia had 1/6 the amount of scenes, so I suppose in the long term Janice had done more cunty things but Livia's had done them in a higher concentration over her limited screen time.

>>Carmella
Don't confuse rabid possessiveness with love.

>all you ever wanted was a little Hyundai and a heart on a chain

Tony knew the score.

Livia is a strange sort of paradox. With the knowledge, experience and mentality she has at the start of S1, she could'be been a great capo or even a boss, but obviously she can't because she's a woman. It's debatable if she even had any of these attributes if she wasn't a woman married to a former made man, however.

Depends on what you mean by "hated". Livia and Janice were the most annoying characters on screen. But I loved every time they had a scene because they were such good characters. So I don't hate them as characters.

Janice
JANICE

Phil pls we all know

thing is that livia is so fucking blatantly horrible that it's easy to just shield yourself against her

janice appears to be fine on the surface, which lets her burrow deep into you

that shit she pulled on bobby was fucking disgusting

Not only that. Livia had a tragic streak in her. She was the wife/widow of the mafia boss who she fiercely controlled, and now a demented wreck who can't even maintain her own living conditions. You can see at least appreciate if not admire her motivation, despite the vileness of her actions. Janice on the other hand was just a dime a dozen gold digging cunt.

Why the FUCK did Tony's voice get so nasally and squeaky during the last two seasons!?
And don't tell me that it's because it sounds like a "real" Italian American New Jersey accent, because it doesn't. Was it Jame's weight gain that caused it? Bad voice coaching?

>This is true, showing that parents usually have no one but themselves to blame how their kids turn out.

You can be the best parent in the whole fucking world and your kid could still grow up to be a cunt.

>citation needed

No doubt it was health related, by the final season he was considerably overweight

>You can be the best parent in the whole fucking world and your kid could still grow up to be a cunt.
This would be cherry picking, user.

SHE WAS A HOOOAH!

>Watch it, Chrissy

THERE IT IS

I've never seen even a single episode of Sopranos.

>tfw tony has a panic attack
>tfw that was probably how he fell when he had a heart attack irl

>HAHA, I'M GONNA LOSE MY VIRGINITY AND HAVE SEX WITH THIS MOULIGNON TO GET BACK AT MY DAD

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...and I gotta rot in that courtroom

Fuck Janice.

livia at least meddled with shit and influenced hits

janice was just a fucking whiny retard wahh call me parvati wahh dont call me parvati she fucked with bobby thats it

parvati way worse that livia

That episode solidified my hatred for Meadow. Before she was just annoying, but she crossed the line there.

Most of the people didn't even understand what he was saying. The tears were all superficial, they beat this over your head when they switch songs near the end

>The tears were all superficial, they beat this over your head when they switch songs near the end
explain

Soldier and made men are the same thing

also were is little pussy malanga

THE HOARSE IS SICK

>hoh-er
Whoo-er.

youtube.com/watch?v=fvZJat4CuY4
It happens around 4:55. They switch to random foreign language songs while showing people looking as if they're moved by the song.

I know, I watched the episode, but are you saying they were pretending to be moved by his singing when really they were playing a different song in their heads?

season 2, 3 and 4 were the comfiest since they focused on small scale things. Season 5 and 6 were basically doom and gloom all over with johnny sack and leotardo getting more and more pissed off

>thanksgiving episode with tony and ralphie at each others throats

such comfy

>Meadow is a hardcore leftist bleeding heart moralist
>doesn't give two shits that her words contributed to a friend of the family being brutally murdered (Vito)
>no effects of Vitos murder are shown amongst the Sopranos, almost as if he never existed

Did this bother anyone else? Is this a plothole? He had numerous scenes in the first half of season 6 and Carmela doesn't even ask about him after he's killed, or show any sadness.

But most of them did
Only adrriane asked what it meant
The reluctant heart
The only ones that wouldn't know would be the young people

AJ what the fuck.

that's true. Slimey fin and meadow got vito killed and they didnt seem to give one shit

1) She was a hooah
2) She hit me

They're pretending to be moved to show respect for Junior, plus the occasion of Jackie Jr's death. The tears are superficial because everyone is pretending to be sad even though they were all a party to Jackie's death either directly or by extension. The song was less about mourning for Jackie and more Junior putting on a performance.

Wasn't it some mobster who saw Vito in a gay club wearing leather regalia though? Finn was just called in later after it was already known Vito loved the cock

yes but tony was basically trying to play it like it was bullshit to appease phil, but since they have absolute confirmation his crew wants head. What the fuck, his head

I read somewhere that S6A was supposed to conclude with Mr and Ms John Sacrimoni Request but HBO requested a handful more episodes because fuck it why not, so there was a lot of padding in the remainder of the season. Thats the only explanation I can think of sort of how Livia's death threw off S3s storyline.

Sopranos isn't perfect but its still my all time favorite drama series.

AIDS?!?

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT FUCKING WORD IN HERE EVER AGAIN

>Tfw watched the sopranos after seeing the many threads the past few months
>it's fucking great
The fucking balls on this guy

>when the jews put a nigger as the main character in your mafia culture game

That argument is TOP KINO and among the best scenes of the show.
>Who knew all this time you wanted Tracy and Hepburn? Well Tony, what about all the thousand other fucking pigs you had your dick in over the years? The strippers, the cocktail waitresses, were you best friends with all of them too?

>THE FIYAH RISE YA COCKSUCKAS

No show has even come close to the sopranos
>the subtext
>the writing
>acting
>perfect mix of drama and comedy
>the characterizations
>the music

Sopranos is prwcticslly a modern American novel

b-b-but breaking bad, fuck no. The only shows that deserve to be mentioned to sopranos is the wire, deadwood, and 6 feet under

I was glad to hear its a piece of shit
youtube.com/watch?v=JZokdmzvDGA

This, they're putting on a front. None of them really cared about Jackie. Tony knew he had to go, but he manipulated Ralph into making all the calls so Tony wouldn't have to feel guilty about green-lighting his best friends son. It really is egregious and saccharine as Meadow later puts it. Maybe Bobby's tears were genuine. But everyone else is "emotionally moved" because they're supposed to be. This is what they're supposed to be doing, and Junior's seeing it as a sort of mini vacation anyway, and even Junior wryly comments that the kid was a retard, but if his father were still alive the place would be packed.

why do people constantly need to express that Sopranos is better than Breaking Bad? we already know this. they don't need to be endlesly compared just because they both feature Crime Dad

Hell yeah I'm being legit. I cancelled my HBO Now last month, then before it expired I was just browsing the shows and decided to fire up Sopranos. I renewed until I finish it.

THEY GET YA COMIN AND GOIN I TELL YA

>tfw no open world Sopranos game set in the 60s
>main character is Paulie
>running around doing jobs for the Soprano brothers
>Johnny Sack is playable in Brooklyn
>taking jobs from Carmine and Angelo, working with Phil

Did anyone else want to see more of Bobby bacala sr., he was pretty fucking based in that one episode

>they could have just easily made it a separate franchise
>thought they would wring the Mafia name dry before kicking it to the curb
>gut the fuck out of 2k Czech
>hand development over to an SJW silicon valley start up full of faggoty liberals who've been looking for the a fresh way to force their agendas
>trust an inexperienced team with an open world game
>give them two years
>they don't focus on anything outside of their hamfisted agenda

fuckin disgrace

>inb4 dlc about the Gay Mafia

That's not capicolo. KYS you are self.

Gabagool? Ovvaaaaa heeeaaaaa

TONEH MAKE-A PAHTEE FOR ME

Because who gives a shit about some small time recidivists

It's weird how when i started to watch Sopranos about 3 months ago, the threads on Cred Forums about it would come up more frequently than i've ever seen before, and now we have our daily gabagool general.