Audrie.and.Daisy.2016.720p.WEBRip.X264-DEFLATE

>Audrie.and.Daisy.2016.720p.WEBRip.X264-DEFLATE

>In two towns on different sides of America, two teenage girls pass out while intoxicated at high school parties and, while unconscious, both are sexually assaulted by boys they call friends. In the aftermath, the girls each endure online harassment, both attempt suicide, and tragically, one dies. The film explores this new public square of shame from the perspective of the teenagers and their families -- including the boys involved in the assaults and the girls willing to speak out publicly.

>Directors: Jon Shenk, Bonni Cohen

People pointing out that you shouldn't have gotten drunk with a bunch of guys and got sexually assaulted are as bad as the guys who actually assaulted you: the documentary.

I mean it was a really boring documentary about a not so fascinating event

better than Amanda Knox?

One white girl gets taken advantage of and the whole fucking town stops.

There's 2 girls. The other girl who died was not white.

The white girl was smart enough not to kill herself.

Yes, she was white, her parents were white.

no

>DEFLATE

Patriots thread?

I'm pretty sure the "drunk girl gets raped and no one believes her" thing is just a myth society created.

would rape/10

Back to right wing tumblr

back to /lgbt/ goy

what's the big deal about getting fucked when you're passed out it's not like you can remember it

wow so funny dude so original

third wave feminism is fucking nuts

>I got drunk, can't remember last night, BUT I'M STILL TRAUMATIZED PLZ LISTEN & BELIEVE

The problem though is mostly the shitskins & shitskin culture influenced people preying on these drunk girls.

Are you denying it happens or trying to blame it all on brown people?

>Cred Forums SJW shills so hard he contradicts his own narratives

sup reddit

>(((Cohen)))

Why do the jews seek to subvert white women?

Silly goy

You are OP. You made this thread with your Cred Forums-tier victim """"summarization"""" of the movie and included the director names so people would make this post, but no one did so you had to do it yourself. Back to your containment board, low IQ mongoloid.

Wow you are triggered.

Beta male detected

>OP using Cred Forums-tier bait to market his film
>literally everyone takes the bait

Fucking Cred Forums. You're a disgrace of a board.

They can't help being cucks

Kill yourself

>Watching niggerball