TRUMP VS CLINTON

So who won round 2??

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2014/09/david-brock-hillary-clinton-correct-the-record
youtube.com/watch?v=ny6SJCNUzqY
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=42260
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wow-hypocrite-hillary-clinton-used-tax-avoidance-law-trump-avoid-paying-taxes-2015/
politico.com/2016-election/swing-states
heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/wikileaks-shows-media-helping-clinton/news-story/86a4b6e1f8307aa32286251daf8023af
youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Threatening to throw your political rival in jail if you win out of pure spite doesn't go over very well.

Trump

Anyone who says otherwise is CTR

>muh polls

Again. CTR.

I didn't know the laws of the land meant doing something out of spite

I geuss you could say that it would make one not not fly so good!

Hillary Clinton killed people out of spite.

Lol, trump by far. He went there, then went there again, and it was what people were waiting for.

>pushing this meme
hello shills, you on Cred Forums now too?

>out of pure spite

Trump also check em

TELEVISION AND FILM

>CTR
what's this?

well that was clear. thanks reddit!

Most of America has moved on from this.
Enjoy your CJ up until the 8th when reality might start setting in.
I hope you have enough rare pepes and wojacks revved up for your digital group therapy.

Correct the Record. A group Hillary alotted $6 million to so they can 24/7 manipulate all forms of social media to be Pro Clinton and anti-Trump. It's very well documented. /r/politics was bought and all the old mods but one replaced and now it is 100% anti-Trump. They also post here and on facebook and everywhere you can imagine.

The funniest part is a wikileaks email from within the campaign came out this week and one of the higher ups called them all lonely virgins.

no, i'm going to get a concealed carry permit for therapy if she wins

have a nice day

Trump: also you should be banned because you didn't watch the debate and are explicitly going off topic for you's

Trump won the debate purely because the standard for his behavior was set so low, pretty much anything short of him kicking a puppy or pissing himself on stage would be considered pretty good by his standards

CTR literally has 18 employees m8. They dont run the internet and i doubt they would waste time posting here.

>CTR literally has 18 employees m8.

source?

literally every scientific poll showed Clinton winning by 5-14 percentage points
online meme polls brigaded by Cred Forums, /r/The_Donald, and Breitbart were another matter

>IF YOURE NOT WITH ME

Sith detected.

AS a neutral i have to say Trump came off as a total bufoon, arguing with hosts about not getting the same time to answer, calling out when Hillary was speaking, meandering promises that he knows he cannot keep, just a very, very poor performance.

The same e-mail that had the "CTR is a bunch of nerd virgins" line.

>debate is literally ad hominem back and forth
American """"politics""""

Remember after the last debate and Cred Forums raided the shit out of online polls to push the narrative that the majority of people thought Trump one?

And you have the balls to call OTHER people shills? Oh wait right you do it for free

he works there :^)

motherjones.com/politics/2014/09/david-brock-hillary-clinton-correct-the-record
i know i know it hurts me to link fucking motherjones but they have the story. Also the soruce of your nerd virgins quote not wikileaks.
>Correct the Record's staff (18 and counting) is crammed into a newsroom-style bullpen in the back corner of the offices of American Bridge 21st Century, Brock's super-PAC. "They're always there; they're working around the clock," former Clinton White House adviser Paul Begala says of the crew. "I always tease David that he finds all of these nerd virgins and locks them away in a vault where they never see sunlight or have a drink or get laid. But God bless them!"

09/2014 - (18 and counting)

you're an honest to goodness idiot aren't you?

trump lost hard anyone thinking otherwise is delusional as fuck

Yes

Did they even talk for a minute about policy or just attack each other for shit they did years ago for however many hours?

So, what exactly compromises the Trumpfaggot retardation? And no, I'm not blaming this on Cred Forums. Most of these Trump queers are newfags brought in from Reddit by the election.

>if you dont think trump is god's gift, you're CTR
>polls are rigged unless we rig them and then we're just people expressing our opinions
>you win political debates by dropping zingers like it's a rap battle
>bill clinton is a rapist even though the alt-right hates feminists and acknowledges women often make false claims to bring down men
>hillary is dying even though she objectively appears more healthy than trump
>Paul Ryan is an obsolete nobody even though he's Speaker of the House

Feel free to contribute, I'd really like to map out the full extent of their autism

Clinton did. Trump literally admitted that he "doesn't know anything about Russia", so he filled time with the same old busted rants.

>and i doubt they would waste time posting here.
It's been confirmed multiple times in the past that corporations have attempted shilling here, and anyone who knows how to follow bread crumbs will figure out that Cred Forums is disproportionately influential in this election.

I'm suspecting that the sudden and rapid expansion of hillary pepe goes hand in hand with this, but that's pure conjecture. Regardless, you're fucking retarded if you think that political organizations aren't interested in shilling on Cred Forums.

Do you get paid extra for longer posts? I hope so because it would be really sad if you just sperged out like that for free

Trump won but he said some shit about grabbing pussies so #Imwithher

Thank you for correcting the record

Trump has won at nearly every encounter between the two

HOWEVER

>Clinton Cash

Anime pictures for one.

Anyone with a brain knows Hillary got schlonged hard. CTR is in full damage control mode right now.

PLEASE STOP APPLAUDING

STOP IT

WHY ARE YOU BOOING HER?? YOU'RE WASTING TIME

guess I'm going to have to add a few things

>memeposts instead of making nuanced rebuttals
>posts blatantly false infographs without sources, presenting them as gospel truths
>anime reaction images mean that im right

It was fucking cringe worthy whenever they tried to get specifics out of him.

>sneak attack

Clinton unfortunately

>white boi chimps out like a dindu when his homecuck loses by double digits and goes down like a chicken headed fag

Top fucking kek

>if you dont think trump is god's gift, you're CTR
If you constantly spam Hillary shit you get called out for being a CTR.
>polls are rigged unless we rig them and then we're just people expressing our opinions
It was made blatantly obvious in the Wikileaks hacks that Hillary rigged the election against Bernie. Even Liberals were admitting this during the primaries
>you win political debates by dropping zingers like it's a rap battle
To win over the American public, yes
Hillary was already told the questions in advance and was given a list of answers by her campaign. Literally nothing she said up there was genuine
>bill clinton is a rapist even though the alt-right hates feminists and acknowledges women often make false claims to bring down men
Because everybody knows for sure he's absolutely guilty, also its attacking Hillary who is said to be fighting for muh girl power when she tolerated her husband abusing women for years and years
>hillary is dying even though she objectively appears more healthy than trump
Those extensive coughing fits and her passing out and having to be literally carried to her van says otherwise
>Paul Ryan is an obsolete nobody even though he's Speaker of the House
He's a corrupt career politician, who is in it with Hillary just like many of the others which is why the country has such a high dislike towards our government

Happy now?

>Trump pepes for months
>genuine Cred Forums meming

>a few Hillary pepes show up
>I bet it's CRT
yep makes sense. Never mind that there's autistic 12 year olds have made a pepe of literally fucking everything, it must definitely be Hillary's crack meme team doing this.

>Regardless, you're fucking retarded if you think that political organizations aren't interested in shilling on Cred Forums.
funny that the only ones to have been actually caught doing it have been white nationalist groups

Clinton and i'm argentinian so i'm not CTRed' you can shove up that meme up your ass trumpfags

also we are the whitest and no, i am not a roboto

Trump took this one.. wasn't even close. The first debate, it's at least arguable who won, but the Don humiliated her this time around.

Trump pretty much has this in the bag, especially with the new fresh emails that were leaked.

how big will the butthurt be when clinton wins?

youtube.com/watch?v=ny6SJCNUzqY

really cause a lot of people I know both republicans and democrats thought it was a pretty fucking funny/great line

Hillary won the first.

Trump won the second.

This is an objective analysis.

>Argentina
>white

I just highly doubt CTR spends a majority of their time trying to slide threads on one of the most right wing forums on the web. It would make more sense to be on reddit and twitter (which they admit) then a place where they will gain no traction
>Cred Forums is disproportionately influential in this election.
You guys did get her to talk about nazi frogs thats pretty funny.

>>polls are rigged unless we rig them and then we're just people expressing our opinions
Are you suggesting that people voting for a candidate they support is equivalent to rigging polls?

>Living in a cuck state
>Not already having your shit sorted even after knowingly living in a cuck state

Also your mother for raising a freedom hating retard.

I'm a Hillary supporter (former Bernout) but honestly if you can't admit Trump won this and take the L here, you're being delusional. He's still going to lose the election, but he definitely won this debate.

>former Bernout
does your wife's son know?

>I don't like Hillary because she lies, isn't genuine, has lifelong ties to the political and financial elite, is fine with hurting women when it suits her, and is incredibly corrupt
>that's why I support Trump who does all of these things and brags about them

>Trump pretty much has this in the bag

>Being a Hilary supporter after she forced and cheated your candidate to drop out

Stop being a cuck and vote for the other anti-establishment candidate

Not him but probably more suggesting people using proxies and bots to vote multiple times are equivalent to rigging polls

>I don't like Trump because he lies, isn't genuine, has lifelong ties to the political and financial elite, is fine with hurting women when it suits him, and is incredibly corrupt
>that's why I support Hillary who does all of these things and brags about them

>most of america has moved on from this
>somehow makes hillarys actions okay and we shouldnt care just because the media publishes nothing on it and instead forces le trump is evil meme upon us
yea you're right, we should probably just let her off the hook because some people forgot about it

Really makes ya think

The other anti-establishment candidate has no idea how legislation works

I think he's talking about Trumtards swarming online opinion polls like on CNN and using them as evidence that he has massive support while at the same time complaining that scientific random polling of a representative sample of the US doesn't count

Watching it now, 45 mins in and he's just exaggerating a lot if things and not really saying much. The "citizens in prison for 1/5" was a good hit though. Hillary really needs to stop the Chucky smile when she's being insulted.

Trump and I'm Australian

CTR get out

inb4 he claims to be an fence sitting aleppo fag

The only thing Trump won was the question at the end.
Otherwise he had literally no good answers and just deflected and rambled on insanely as usual.

>If you constantly spam Hillary shit you get called out for being a CTR
Wrong. Most of the time, people are just questioning Trump or expressing their dislike for him without even mentioning their own political allegiance. All criticism falls under the 'you're a shill' defense umbrella and you know it.
>It was made blatantly obvious in the Wikileaks hacks that Hillary rigged the election against Bernie. Even Liberals were admitting this during the primaries
Again, this isn't a support post for Hillary. I'm not talking about her or defending her in any way, just trying to point out the inconsistencies in your so-called ideology. You ignored what I said and opted to insult Hillary instead of acknowledging the hypocrisy cited.
>To win over the American public, yes
Polling has shown no credible gains for Trump after the debate, though. He's actually lost more support in a few key swing states.
>Hillary was already told the questions in advance and was given a list of answers by her campaign. Literally nothing she said up there was genuine
Source? Proof? Anything? Or just a random accusation
>Because everybody knows for sure he's absolutely guilty
??? I don't. He hasn't been convicted and that's how our justice system works. Innocent until proven guilty. It is one of the cornerstones of our democracy.
>Those extensive coughing fits and her passing out and having to be literally carried to her van says otherwise
People of her age (trump's age as well) are susceptible to strong bouts with pneumonia and other diseases which, to younger people, aren't that big of a deal. But it seems to have passed and she's appeared hale and healthy.

Smug Clinton trips

>Trump pepes for months
Much more slow and gradual. This is generally a sign of a natural meme as opposed to a forced one. But you're not wrong; I've had suspicions regarding who operates the Trump Generals, though I'm inclined to believe it's standard autists.

>a few Hillary pepes show up
It was a lot in a very short period, all unloaded immediately after the second debate, which coincides directly with pepe getting national media attention.

>it must definitely be Hillary's crack meme team doing this.
Frankly, it'd be stupid for them to not try.
If I were a shill, this is literally one of the first methods I would suggest for subverting Cred Forums. Especially considering /r9k/'s reaction to Katy Perry tweeting an image of pepe sparking one of the biggest autist fueled endeavors I have ever witnessed.

>I just highly doubt CTR spends a majority of their time trying to slide threads on one of the most right wing forums on the web.
I'm not saying they'd spend the majority of their funding doing that either. All it takes is a small group to subvert and control, something that's happened on multiple boards on Cred Forums in the past through IRC groups.

It's not a matter of gaining traction; it's a matter of disruption.

Continuing from above
>He's a corrupt career politician, who is in it with Hillary just like many of the others which is why the country has such a high dislike towards our government
Paul Ryan was supporting Trump and even campaigning for him up until today. So, how the fuck was he 'in it with Hillary'? Have you just started following politics? Ryan has been a huge thorn in the democrat's side over the past 8 years, particularly Obama's administration of which Hillary was a key part.

Calling them allies is beyond retarded.

I get the hatred for corruption and lies but I don't see how trump is a real alternative. The guy doesn't seem like he knows anything about anything. Compare his foreign policy answer in the debate to hillary's, where he says he wouldn't tell cities before they attack him, like it's some sort of genius plan that nobody thought of before. And then Clinton goes into specifics about Russia, Assad, and possibly arming Kurdish fighters.

Anyway, trump fanboys don't realize that he isn't winning over any independents. If anything, these debates just make him sound less knowledgeable and less well-tempered to the people who haven't already bought into his rhetoric.

the ctr shutdown jpeg

>former Bernout
>current Hillary supporter
Is there any subset of voters who are more pathetic? The candidate you supported had the nomination literally stolen from him through blatant corruption and you've resigned to supporting the woman who unapologetically fucked you in the ass.

I am so fucking pissed at how "morality" has become a centerpiece in this election. Who is "morally right" to lead this country. Trump made sexually charged comments in private. Holy fuck stop the presses! Bill Clinton and JFK were philanderers. Hell, Clinton even commited perjury over it. Obama and W. Bush abused every drug under the sun. Nixon was a well-known racist. Everyone is aware of Andrew Jackson's past. Why does Hillary give so much of a shit about Trump not being a "role model"?

Whoa, a rational post in a Trump thread.

>arming Kurdish fighters.
GREAT FUCKING IDEA! Let's arm EVERY unpredictable rebel group while we're at it. Give more arms to the Syrian rebels, or the Houthis who just took potshots at Naval ships!

Hillary doesn't brag about not paying taxes for 20 years and use it as evidence of how smart she is, doesn't spend decades talking about how much she cheats on her husband and then suddenly claim to be a devout Christian 3 months before a political campaign, and actually pays her staffers and employees instead of scamming them

Seriously Hillary is a fucking shit-tier candidate but congrats to the Republicans for picking someone who is basically a cartoon villain

18 people splitting 6,000,000$$$

damn, that's a fat paycheck.

now everyone knows she even has neckbeards that do it for free. i'd say they number in the hundreds if not thousands.

Trump has three bullet points
>Said mean things
>Zero experience
>Most of his friends are wealthy so realistically he's not better than Hillary "besties with the banks" Clinton in terms of fixing the loop holes that the 1% tier abuse

>le evil drumpf

>unpredictable rebel group
Muslims hate the fucking Kurds. They've been our best ally in the middle east since before the first Gulf War.
Do you know fucking anything?

>Is there any subset of voters who are more pathetic

Probably the die hard Trump ones who think he's the second coming of Christ.

I mean, to be fair morality has always been a major subject. If anything, it's the evangelicals on the Republican side who care about it the most, and that's partially why we saw such a big number of unendorsements after the "grab her by the pussy" tape.

You can't blame Hillary for going hard on it when basically people on both sides of the aisle really care about it.

if it was only about Donald Trump then I would be worried, but he has the support of a lot of people who seem to know what they are talking about and he is just a figure head for it all using his fame & his own money in order to run an anti-establishment(gloablist) campaign

let's be real about the facts here

any time trump get's mentioned on a website, a giant group of mysteriously newly made accounts starts all caps defending him and calling people CTR.
Trump is the one with the shills.

You just don't understand: Trump flat out admitting that he uses legal tax loopholes to avoid paying is exactly what the likes of Buffet and Soros don't want you to know. Trump acknowledges that these holes exist, and that makes him infinitely more transparent than Hillary. I'd rather have a president like Trump than a president like Hillary.

Yeah let's tell the Iraqi military to attack their second largest city without warning their own citizens

Surely this will win their support

It's especially bad because he (along with Hillary) has been getting classified intelligence briefings straight from James Clapper since August. And he still doesn't have the foggiest idea about what's going on. He either lacks the interest or the ability to make sense of it, which clearly disqualifies him from the presidency.

>Trump supporting redditors are literally donating to democrats to spite Paul Ryan and John Mccain

Yeah, you're right... she just brags about protecting a child rapist from facing any jail time and laughs about it. Oh, and she doesn't pay taxes either and the Clinton foundation is a complete scam.

Give it to me straight burger anons: how big are Trump's chances of winning the election?

Except there's more to it than that. He isn't releasing his tax returns for a reason.

People already know that he hasn't paid federal income tax for the last ten years and that's pretty fucking awful. What else doesn't he want people to see?

Business entanglements with Russia? Maybe his business aren't doing as well as he says. There could be a million fucking things he's hiding in there.

>All it takes is a small group to subvert and control
Expand on this. Cred Forumss one of 4chans fastest boards how are they not pissing in a piss ocean?

i spam hillary pepe jpegs on Cred Forums just to trigger you lol bitch

How about lets stop dealing with Iraq and Saudi Arabia like we're a bunch of shifty arms dealers?

Miniscule.

At least Trump supporters seem to actually back him as a nominee instead of resorting to the retarded, disingenuous practice of just "voting against" the opposition.

So why do people support Trump? You admit it isn't for any moral reasons, so if it's not his character it's what then? His policies that he changes his mind about every 5 minutes? His intelligence and skill in business?

Also doing drugs and cheating on your wife are basically victimless crimes
Trump admits that he walks around sexually assaulting anyone attractive near him and waves it off as no big deal. Him talking shit about women is nothing new, but this goes beyond just words.

>1475805841754.png
Congrats.

Do you know who made this image to begin with?

good lad

He's already been estimated at 3.2 billion net worth. That's more than you or I will ever see.

I don't give a shit what's in those tax returns. Trump was never in a position to influence policy like Hillary has. She and her husband fucked this country up. Hell, that's not even getting into the destruction wrought by the Clinton foundation in Haiti.

Even given all that, you'd be hard-pressed to make a compelling argument that Hillary's list of crimes aren't vastly more egregious.

I really respect this post and I know where you're coming from, but come on, his campaign can't even control him. He says really dumb shit all of the time and none of the highly experienced people in his campaign can keep him from doing it. If he actually cared about listening to any of the smart people advising him, he would win this election. Now, he's said so many inflammatory things to so many groups that he's turned off huge numbers of independents.

I find it hard to believe he will suddenly start paying attention to his advisers if he gets the white house.

Realistically, he has almost 0 chance of winning.

In America, each 'state' has a set amount of delegates. Winning the popular vote in this state gives you these delegates, of which you need 270 to win the election. That's the magic number.

Most states are going to vote red or blue. Everybody knows. They always do, and it will likely stay that way. But there are several states, known as swing states, upon which the election hinges in its entirety.

Trump is losing all of them right now but one (Ohio, which he has a very, very, very tiny lead). It's a pretty grim situation for his campaign, which is why Congressional Republicans are bailing on him in an effort to distance themselves and keep their own seats.

How are you even this much of a dumb faggot? Clinton's released all her taxes, and pays 30% every year, the foundation has great ratings from every charity evaluator, and she won a case after being appointed as a public defender.

This guy is correct.

>Polling has shown no credible gains for Trump after the debate, though. He's actually lost more support in a few key swing states.
You mean those polls run by the major new networks that have donated millions to the Clinton foundation? Its not like they're discouraging people to vote for him
>Source? Proof? Anything? Or just a random accusation
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=42260
A quick google search of "Hillary Clinton wikileaks" will show you other illegal activities and scandals she was involved in. Of course no media focus on that
>I don't. He hasn't been convicted and that's how our justice system works. Innocent until proven guilty. It is one of the cornerstones of our democracy.
Considering the fact that he was the president and part of the most powerful organization in the world, its no surprise he got away with it like Hillary and the emails.
>People of her age (trump's age as well) are susceptible to strong bouts with pneumonia and other diseases which, to younger people, aren't that big of a deal. But it seems to have passed and she's appeared hale and healthy.
If you've seen videos of her having a seizure then you would know this goes beyond pneumonia. Considering the fact that she had a blood clot in her brain a few years back, this is some serious neurological disorder shit

he's going to win, the silent majority of the united states is going to wash over the republican party like a tsunami

>Trump flat out admitting that he uses legal tax loopholes to avoid paying is exactly what the likes of Buffet and Soros don't want you to know. Trump acknowledges that these holes exist, and that makes him infinitely more transparent than Hillary. I'd rather have a president like Trump than a president like Hillary.

Are you high? Trump has been fighting tooth and nail and refusing to release his tax forms just for this reason. The only reason he's talking about this right now is because he was forced to because other people brought it to light. That isn't transparency in the least bit. By your logic Hillary is transparent about using her private email

Also Buffet specifically responded to this and revealed his tax returns and guess what, he doesn't do the same thing. Trump is the only one who is proud of it and has said nothing about changing the laws so these things don't happen

>Cred Forumss one of 4chans fastest boards how are they not pissing in a piss ocean?
Because unlike Cred Forums, Cred Forums is dedicated to a general topic. So a lack of focus or a dedication in a particular direction is more prominent.

You've seen it yourself on other boards with something as simple as a person posting the same thread every day until it becomes a meme.
Controlling the narrative on a board as chaotic as Cred Forums isn't impossible, but you're right that it's far from easy.

It was in the CTR media database- I-i mean lol nothing!! ha
(wow he almost had me there, that diligent user) :^3

>Also doing drugs and cheating on your wife are basically victimless crimes
The victims are the people who the drug abuser/philanderer supposedly "loves".
>Him talking shit about women is nothing new, but this goes beyond just words.
They're still words you idiot.

Trump

the spin was hilarious like
everyone knows she committed crimes. She literally lied to the FBI many times on top of mishandling classified information. One of the people mentioned in her emails got executed in Iran.

all he has to do is talk about how hillary is pro war and wasted trillions in the middle east, never solved anything, and works for her rich donors

Nowhere near as big as the butthurt will be when Trump wins. I look forward to the outrage.

Slim.

He can still win though, which is why you should PokemonGo to the polls and stop him come November!

Why do you post like this?

Wow 'faggot'? That's pretty homophobic of you to say. Do your SJW friends know you have such a potty mouth online?

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wow-hypocrite-hillary-clinton-used-tax-avoidance-law-trump-avoid-paying-taxes-2015/

I know doing a little bit of research hurts your liberal pea brain, but then again if you tried a little harder in life you wouldn't be a liberal

So if she's such a shoe-in why the nonstop media smear attacks that reek of desperation? She has no chance and they know it. The only thing they can do is try to fool enough idiots with blatant media lies.

the DNC runs the media and their only chance is character assassination. That's what they always do. There's nothing good or moral about it.

You guys were there that night, you probably outnumbered us, all you had to do was follow the links. It's not like we hid them.

#TrumpedUpTrickleDown
^
|
|
|
good meme??

>Remember after the last debate and Cred Forums raided the shit out of online polls to push the narrative that the majority of people thought Trump one?
Do you really think that Cred Forums has enough people to shift the polls of a general election?

Read it again, I didn't mean Trump supporters in a general sense.

>literally quote Trump verbatim
>"s-stop these smear attacks!"
Trumpkins truly are adorable

>a CNN contributor emailed a question to Clinton, therefore she's corrupt
CNN also has Trump's former campaign manager, someone who is contractually obligated to never say anything bad about him and is still on his payroll, working as one of their contributors. This shit goes both ways but fortunately Trump is retarded enough to think preparing for a debate is just for losers

>friends are wealthy
>takes bribes
yea totally the same, and you're telling me she hangs out with poor people? lol

yet they never mention how hillary calls bill's rape victims trailer trash?

you're dumb if you don't see the obvious anti trump campaign in the media

literally nonstop coverage of anything they can find. It's unwatchable

Top zozzle, unironically the best thing to have come out of the first debate.

That's one dank zinger, famalams.

Where's the Best Halloween Movies thread?

How do you propose to stop ISIS without dealing with Iraq, the sovereign owner of the majority of the territory ISIS occupies?

His tax plan actually benefits him more than middle class people. that should give you your answer.

>who won round 2?

the media and their commercial sponsors.

just like romney am I right

In all honesty, even the most devoted, borderline shill Trump supporter lives a less fallacious existence than a former Bernie supporter who would actually vote for Clinton in good conscience.

Whenever people point out the countless ways in which Cred Forums shitposters are clearly "SJW shills" themselves, you try to shift the conversation away from behavioral similarities (see: identical) to influence. Serious question, do you abortions get a newsletter, or do you just spend every waking moment circle jerking and conditioning each other? It seems like you rehearse these fallacious lines of bullshit.

It was a tie, Trump couldn't keep it up for more than 10 minutes, and Hillary pretty much bitch grined, lied through her teeth, and stated on script. Trump actually brought out Ill Bill's rape victims and made Hill look bad. He should bring Bill's illegitimate biracial son out too.

this makes me so mad. Women are so fucking dumb. My mom watches The View and I have to hear their mindnumbing opinions about everything Trump says. Of course not a single important issue ever discussed.

>So a lack of focus or a dedication in a particular direction is more prominent.
Interesting but what direction is considered controlled? There would always be pro hillary/anti trump threads on Cred Forums if not for belief for the express purpose of trolling. For CTRs goal to be accomplished they would need their threads to be seen as earnest right? Or would creating what is often percieved troll threads/posts also accomplish their goals?

How do I stop Isis? Easy. Move all of the troops out of the Middle East and into Europe. France, England,Germany, Belgium. Just move them all there and have them walk the streets.

That's how I beat ISIS. By letting them have the Middle East.

>You mean those polls run by the major new networks that have donated millions to the Clinton foundation? Its not like they're discouraging people to vote for him
Of the 55 polls represented right now, only 11 can be attributed to "major news networks", 2 of which are Fox News, and most of which are not from "news networks" like CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News, but from actual television networks that don't specialize in news like NBC/CBS.
politico.com/2016-election/swing-states
>redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=42260
red state watcher. Alright. The source on this is some random person from Twitter. It hasn't been vetted by AP, by Reuters, by any sort of impartial media. This doesn't qualify as a fucking credible source.
>Considering the fact that he was the president and part of the most powerful organization in the world, its no surprise he got away with it like Hillary and the emails.
Whether you think he got away with it or not is irrelevant. He wasn't convicted of anything and if you believe in what America fucking is at its core, he remains innocent until proven guilty.
Besides, all of that presidential power didn't stop the Lewinski scandal.
If you've seen videos of her having a seizure then you would know this goes beyond pneumonia. Considering the fact that she had a blood clot in her brain a few years back, this is some serious neurological disorder shit
Have you ever been around people of her age? My mother is 67 and has similar health problems. It's not uncommon. She looks health though and seemed physically comfortable during both debates.
Also, Trump is two years older.

The vast majority of male opinions are invalid as well, just in slightly different ways. You're a brainwashed moron.

A large amount of that goes to paying for fake accounts/likes/upvotes and paying random moderators of imageboards/subreddits/fb groups

>he actually thinks he's right
>he actually thinks he's smarter than anyone else
>he's trapped in a Cred Forums hugbox

Just because the Clintons use the same provision doesn't mean they paid no taxes, which was what you said, and you don't even have an answer for the rest.

wow you sure showed me

>people are surprised that women are dumb
I mean how haven't you figured that out already?

When is the next debate, cucks?

heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/wikileaks-shows-media-helping-clinton/news-story/86a4b6e1f8307aa32286251daf8023af
>One debate moderator - a CNBC anchor - even advises Clinton's campaign manager and boasts how he provoked Donald Trump.
>The latest batch of emails from the account of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta show New York Times reporter and CNBC anchor John Harwood giving the Clinton campaign tips about other candidates and bragging about feeling vindicated by provoking Donald Trump as a debate moderator.

And of course lets not forget the fact that a CNN reporter told the townhall guests what to say
>youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI

And lets not also forget that CNN has given millions to the Clintons just like almost every other major news network

>yet they never mention how hillary calls bill's rape victims trailer trash?
you really want to go with this line of attack?

>In a 1998 interview with Chris Matthews, for example, Trump called Paula Jones “a loser.”
>“His victims are terrible. He is, he is really a victim himself,” Trump said. “The whole group, Paula Jones, Lewinsky — it’s just a really unattractive group. I’m not just talking about physical.”

A cursory glance at the "lamestream media" would have shown you how badly this backfires for Trump.

So you're against Trump, then?

the 19th

The Clintons definitely don't pay taxes on the money that they siphon from their "charity."

I WISH THAT I COULD TURN BACK THE TIME

I am pro-Trump. Yo u've mistakenly confused what I would do with what he would do.

what I don't get is all of these people defending Trump for using tax loopholes, admitting to paying politicians for favor, bragging about being able to get away with dishonest business practices, etc. just because "that's the system and he's intelligent to be able to get the most out of it"
But Trump doesn't attack any of these practices, he doesn't say "I did this because everyone in business does this, but if elected I'll end it and even the playing field so it's fair for everyone." He just admits that's this is how the game is played and won't even pretend that he wants to change it or do anything to improve the country that would hurt his bottom line

>backfires

it's almost like the media is against trump

maybe they should just report the actual news and not talk about obvious opposition research dumps for weeks on end

the leaked emails even showed that dona brazil was given the debate questions from CNN before the debate which she shared with hillary

>So who won round 2??

>defending Trump for using tax loopholes

they're called tax deductions and literally everyone wants to use as many of them as they can

he talks about simplifying the tax code and removing rules that protect hedge funders all the time

What would he do, anyway? Besides murder civilians.

This is basically the truth about it. Certain groups are more susceptible to different biases, but neither group is really smarter or stupider than the other. Same with democrats and republicans. Most members of any group are really too stupid to know why they hold their opinions and too stupid to challenge them.

>The Clintons definitely don't pay taxes on the money that they siphon from their "charity."
and what evidence do you have that they syphon money from it? Every agency that rates charities gave Clinton a shining review

Meanwhile Trump's charities 1: don't actually pay when Trump promises something and 2: have been proven to be used by him as a fundraising slush fund with shit like booking meetings with investors or flying to Paris to hang out with Salma Hayek

again I don't get why Trumptards bring up Clinton's charity for possibly shady dealings when Trump's charities have a long well-documented history of shady dealings

Why do you think they do that? Is it a YouTube video?

Unlike Trump, there's nothing that suggests the Clintons' namesake foundation has been used for personal enrichment.

Trump just degenerated into being a hotheaded bully who has nothing to offer and can't even answer simple policy questions without going into diatribes that have nothing to do with what he was asked about.

To think he won you have to be completely delusional Trump supporter who think "he's just saying as it is" which seems to mean gibberish and nonsense.

Trump utterly destroyed her.
He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.
He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.
Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.
Trump dominated.

This, for every woman mindlessly voting Clinton for whatever reason there's a male mindlessly voting Trump who thinks it would be LE EPIC WIN wouldn't it be so CUH-RAZY if Trump was prez dude!?

Brain dead Cred Forums shitposters who spend their time spamming youtube comments think their perspectives are valid, but they aren't. Voting should require an IQ test.

>he talks about simplifying the tax code
yes but this never means getting rid of loopholes for the rich, it just means smaller differences between the tax brackets ever since the whole flat tax pipedream started
>and removing rules that protect hedge funders all the time
proofs please

In fact, if I had to bet my money, I would suspect that the Trump Foundation is the one more likely to be siphoning money anywhere.

Escalate aid with Israel and shuttle back aid to Saudi Arabia while letting Assad and Putin fuck Syria up the ass? That's my main guess.

a week-old rubbery Trump steak has been deposited in your freezer

>this is what Trumptards belive

Alright I'm going to bed now but just to sum it all up, I'd rather take my chances with a guy who has lost so much to try to put this country back on track than to another corrupt career politician who will continue to put America on an irreversible downward spiral
The Bush family and Clintons have been controlling the country since 1988 (Obama was in with the clintons). If you want to kick the can further down the road until were completely fucked then vote Clinton. It might be interesting to see what kind of shit she'll start with Russia

I bet my IQ is higher than yours.

Clinton won the first one, Trump won the second one.

Haven't paid attention to either candidate but from what I can tell, they're both clowns.

Who should I vote for?

t. libtard

So wait, do you not know?

No one on Cred Forums is smarter than the average domesticated animal.

except women are actually in fact fucking dumb and emotional and groupthink. There are hardly any women in engineering or technology or finance or smart people stuff compared to men

>muh equivalence
>muh neutrality