Birth.Movies.Death Editor-in-Chief Devin Faraci Steps Down After Sexual Assault Allegations Surface

>Birth.Movies.Death Editor-in-Chief Devin Faraci Steps Down After Sexual Assault Allegations Surface

>The accusations surfaced on Twitter after Faraci shared his views on video tapes of Donald Trump bragging to “Access Hollywood” host Billy Bush about groping women. The movie blogger tweeted that he was “terrified” of the Republican presidential nominee and labeled his running mate, Mike Pence, an “ideological monster.” Faraci’s condemnation was widely retweeted, but one woman took issue with his statements, tweeting under the handle @spacecrone, “quick question: do you remember grabbing me by the p—y and bragging to our friends about it, telling them to smell your fingers?”

HAHAHAHAHA This is fucking amazing. One of the most toxic, hypocrite SJWs in the medium being eaten alive by his own kind on twitter right now.

variety.com/2016/film/news/devin-faraci-birth-movies-death-sexual-assault-1201885262/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/earwolf/status/786031310162763776?p=v
birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/10/02/tim-burtons-peculiar-whiteness
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session
birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/08/27/i-am-a-cuck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/12117574/Feminists-attack-Oxford-Dictionary-of-English-for-reinforcing-sexist-stereotypes.html
everydayfeminism.com/2015/03/dictionary-definition-racism/
greatvaluecolleges.net/20-great-value-colleges-safe-spaces/
thetower.org/article/in-the-safe-spaces-on-campus-no-jews-allowed/
web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.nyc.gov/html/cchr/downloads/pdf/publications/GenderID_InterpretiveGuide.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20160108204241/http://www.nyc.gov/html/cchr/downloads/pdf/publications/GenderID_InterpretiveGuide_2015.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=nzF_KmNedtw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Ksolway
youtube.com/watch?v=u52Oz-54VYw
krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/09/05/on-the-inadequacy-of-the-stimulus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>male feminists are all rapists that try to pander to women to get them to sleep with them

I FUCKING KNEW IT

does anyone have his tweet about ghostbusters when he called some guy a mysoginist?

Since he bailed on his gig and she has 90k tweets and hasn't stopped posting the last two days, I'd it's legit.
Lol.

Is it really a surprise that a male feminist is a creeper

lol male feminists.

he also just got fired by earwolf

twitter.com/earwolf/status/786031310162763776?p=v

he's currently writing a comic for IDW Publishing and it's about a serial killer who kills women. if they keep him they're gonna have such a shitstorm

>Film Critic Hulk speaks out
>no HULK SPEAK

I'm disappointed.

Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't- I don't care. But, jesus christ!, any woman could accuse him of anything and he's likely to just bend over and take it!

I wish it would happen to Arthur Gies.

>liberals devouring one of their own again
I guess that's one of the perks of supporting that cult like ideology.

>Birth.Movies.Death Editor-in-Chief Devin Faraci

literally who

and of course any guy who is triggered by another guy saying pussy is a closet weirdo

He turns 43 next month. He's a college dropout and for over a decade his only job has been writing about movies online, which gave him a subsistence level income. After this, no employer will touch him with a mile long pole.

Are we taking bets on when he commits suicide?

>“I can only believe you and beg forgiveness for having been so vile.
>I am really happy that it sounds like Devin is interested in getting help about this, and I’m open to any accountability processing that might be part of his treatment,” she wrote. “I really hope this can be a moment of self-interrogation for all of us, myself included, about the ways we might use positions of power to silence people, and the ways we all turn away from things that might seem a little too complicated to deal with

these people are fucking nuts

they are delighted they have their moment in the sun to say how SJW they are and how much better they are

>Are we taking bets on when he commits suicide?

It won't be soon enough.

Nothing better than watching liberal cannibalism. The best part is the victim is always so defeated and weak from being a liberal for so long they just lower their heads in shame and take it lol

Every fucking time these white knight "I'M SO TOLERANT" faggots turns out to be projecting. It never fails. Still though, even if it couldn't happen to a better guy one cunt's accusation isn't proof of anything even if we live in a society now where accusation = guilt.

One of his writers is now saying that anyone taking this opportunity to say that Faraci's a prick is disrespecting a rape victim. Whatever, clearly she's just trying to get people to forget the fact that he was a toxic, abusive online presence for years and she was just fine with it as long as he was her boss.

Doesn't mean shit really. In our current society, being accused of anything (especially sexual assault/rape) brands you as guilty. All the evidence in the world, all due process, none of it matters when the kangaroo court of social media will try you and find you guilty of supreme shitlordery. If a woman says you raped her, then you raped her even if you've never been in the same room as her for more than five seconds. After all, why would she lie? Only guilty people would defend themselves.

>It's a "we have to do better!" episode

The thought of Faraci having to get a real job is fucking hilarious.

>we can change human nature just by having a discussion episode!

Well he also basically said
>I don't remember, but yeah, that sounds like something I'd do

who the fuck would hire him?
he's a hack blogger that admitted to sexual assault

>EWWWW Trump said some pretty mean things about grabbing women! How terrible unlike me, a champion of women's rights!
>Hey remember when you groped me and bragged to your friends?
>W-what are you talking about? Haha I-I don't remember anything like that! Honest! But just in case, please forgive me :(
>"Birth.Movies.Death Editor-in-Chief Devin Faraci Steps Down After Sexual Assault Allegations Surface"

literally who?

That was a quick turnaround for the Trump curse

You're in all the trades now Devin! Congrats on the fame!

in a fun twist, someone with previous beef with him was tweeting about it and then women started posting about his scary behavior and screen caps of misogynist abusive things this guy has texted them ("you don't want to go out with me!?? you're a slut and everyone hates you!! kys!"-an almost exact quote from memory), he's going the meltdown threaten to sue everyone route though

>Trump talks shit the way guys do
>Lefties take this chance to talk shit
>Women are encouraged by Trump's frank honesty and attacking Bill to beatdown weasel lefties

Awesome. There seems to be a wave of angry women riding the fact that Trump brought all the dirty laundry out into the spotlight. People want to trash talk him over locker room talk, and as a result they're opening themselves up to crossfire.

Is it luck or strategy?

Where is all this?

His twitter is empty, hasn't posted since he crapped himself.

I remember a story about a Polish communist general tortured by Stalin and had his fingernails ripped out and still in the 1950s he helped crush a revolt against the communists
I will never understand leftists

this is a different guy, Chase Whale (who? but he has a blue check so I guess he's published) who hates faraci and is also a creep

It's more like these people are trying to find anything and everything they can to attack Trump with. Eventually it starts a discussion that eats one of their own because they're attacking trump for such innocuous bullshit that there's very few people who wouldn't be guilty of the same things.

>believe women

DROPPED

>Stalin emotionally abuses Molotov
>literally reduces the guy to tears on many occasions
>sometimes Stalin beats him
>Stalin starts opening planning molotovs execution
>Stalin dies
>Molotov goes into deep morning even though he knew stalin was going to kill him

Devin "Two In The Pink, One In The Stink" Faraci did nothing wrong

Destroyed by the cunty ideology he hid behind to be a cunt to people. POTTERY

This guy is fucking insufferable, remember not to feel an ounce of sympathy for this faggot.

He was a "DUDE I CAN BE A PIECE OF SHIT ON TWITTER IN THE NAME OF SJW'ISM LMAO" to the max

love is strange
so is stockholm syndrome

(wouldn't it be more to many of people in this thread's point if this was ignored instead of taken seriously? treating people "on your side" the same as you would your "enemies" isn't dog eats dog.)

Ah ok, thanks :)

That's actually a very stupid example.

This sreencap confirms he deserves it all.

Christ, this fucking guy.

How so?

you sound like a rapist with that logic honestly

you probably have some major issues with women

Come on guys, he actually wrote really BRAVE articles that made you think.

birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/10/02/tim-burtons-peculiar-whiteness

>let me project my issues with women on to you

Hello Devin

hello devin
fingered some women lately

>using logic causes issues with women
pretty good

wtf is up with this mentality I keep seeing from randoms on twitter that if every single film critic or person who has ever interacted with df doesn't make a tweet publicly denouncing him then they're defending him and are just as bad?? Not even liking or tweeting things in defense of faraci, but people who are refraining from posting or have had something better to do for the past 24ish hours.
One dude is pissed Elijah Wood (who was on the podcast months and months ago) is ONLY retweeting things condemning the situation but isn't personally writing his own tweets about it...wtf, twitter really is batshit

And... another cuck bites the dust.

Why is it they always spontaneously combust in the most ironic of ways?

There's even a weird added level to the whole thing, wherein north american media is so peculiar about sexuality that they barely cover what he actually said. They either minimize it by partially censoring the one line or they make it seem way worse by dancing around it, causing people to look into it themselves and realize it was basically harmless banter.

wow what a complete retard

it's amazing people can go from loving wikileaks to hating wikileaks because the DNC told them to

It's called fear. The Soviet Union could easily crush any anti-communist movement in the 1950s.

Read up on the ussr or communist China

Person gets purged, everyone else must denounce them immediately. Same shit in action here

Because Twitter is actually a female social circle with millions of people.
This is EXACTLY how female social groups act in high school and college. It's the same thing, I shit you not. Same petty drama exploded to a million times normal size.
Same dynamic and everything. As a guy, you're getting to experience what it's like to be a girl in a group of girl friends.

>dude gets tortured by the commies
>later goes full commie

How is this hard for you to get?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session

You mean to tell me the guy who looked like a debauched sicillian mall santa, and who devoted a significant portion of his free time to claim that all men are rapists, molested women?

>commies are so powerful it's impossible to oppose them
>it's better to join them than fight against them

birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/08/27/i-am-a-cuck

Holy shit this guy is unbearable.

The fucking nu-males on the comment section are even worse.

So glad he's done, based Trump gets another

Yes but to willingly work for someone who tortured you personally and to do the job effectively and still believe in working for them even after that is irrational not saying he should have helped the rebels but why help crush them?

Shut the fuck up

Simmer down, Devin.

>ask leslie jones

lol

after anyone who didn't like her got banned from her hugbox

Maybe to stop the Soviets from invading your country.

#notallgirls
or anyway I see just as many guys do this as girls on twitter, but I do agree it's very middle school and people purposefully misunderstanding to get their digs in (the jen kirkman joke gone awry comes to mind, and there's just as many idiotic scandals on the right side of the internet, anyone remember that girl who had her middle fingers up in a military cemetery or some dumb shit like that?)
I think is more apt

HE KEKED HIMSELF
HAHAHAHAAHA
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>SJW's eating each other

Do I need to repeat myself?

>it a "I identify as a male feminist but have misogynist and racist thoughts" episode

Its almost like you want all male feminists to be creepers and isolated cases like this one reinforce the confirmation bias. But nah, I'm sure this is true of ALL male feminists, amirite?

Huh, really makes me think.

please don't finger me

This is even better.

>Bolesław Piasecki
>In interwar Poland he was one of the more prominent nationalist politicians, playing an important role in the leadership of Obóz Narodowo-Radykalny. In 1934 he was interned in Bereza Kartuska. After his release, he became the leader of the illegal, extreme right faction ONR-Falanga. This organisation advocated "Catholic totalitarianism" and is considered by many to have been a fascist movement.

>fterwards, he was arrested by the Soviet NKVD, and in a drastic conversion from his previous stance began to cooperate with the Communist government in Poland.[1]
>After the war, in 1945, he cofounded and directed a so-called social progressive movement of lay Catholics, grouped around the weekly publication "Dzisiaj i Jutro" (Today and Tomorrow). In 1947 he created the PAX Association and was the chairman of its governing body (until his death).

>PAX
>was a pro-communist secular Catholic organization created in 1947 in the People's Republic of Poland at the onset of the Stalinist period.
>Notably, in 1953 the ostensibly "religious" PAX gave its support to the Stalinist show trial of the Kraków Curia pronouncing death penalties for the Catholic priests falsely accused of treason, and took over the publication of the Catholic weekly magazine Tygodnik Powszechny until the Polish October of 1956.

If you want a better understanding of why these people eat themselves besides "it's like the ussr/Maoist China" read pic related

I just realized. Anyone could make a fake twitter with a female for an avatar and claim that xxxx raped her and everyone would believe it

accusation, and admission of guilt = guilt in this case. I don't need corroborating evidence, if this fat cunt wants to tank his career for no reason, or because it's true, either way is a win.

Their entire writing staff is literally nu-male manlets

With of course, a token womyn/black

No

It's almost like people who get super involved in something, be it religion or politics, are almost always compensating for some deficit in their own life.

>cult like ideology.
Elaborate for me what you think liberal means and how its cucked. Liberal gets thrown around so fucking much lately that I'm convinced most kiddos dont know what the word means and just follow along for the ride.

There were lots of hardline commies who converted to nazism in Germany, and vice versa. Hitler would even brag about how he could convert commies to fascism

Read this book for more

Moviebob is saying people gloating about this are lower than filth, lol

You realize that this won't impart any self-awareness that their behavior is retarded? They will continue just as zealously, or more so, as if this were a victory. Social media was a mistake.

This is why people join ISIS.

Language is a constantly living and evolving thing.

Obviously when the word "liberal" is used today it is not used to refer to the liberal ideology of limited government and freedom, Democrats appropriated the word and it is now affiliated with SJWs.

Why you're pretending to not understand that is pretty sad senpai

>all fat

There is a correlation between weight and iq

not if it's some random account that was just created...otherwise there's enough crazy people who would have tried this
the only one that caught on that I can think of was a random commenter on xojane who said the bright eyes guy attacked her when she was a teenager, it caught on, he sued, people who know her said she's a pathological liar and she saw him a different night or something like that (something is still weird about the case, but it's likely she just wanted a small amount of attention and it got out of hand, still fucked up obviously)

>isolated cases
Yes, I'm sure people with a horrible habit of self flagellation, constant virtue signaling and almost warlike commitment to some nebulous cause are typically compensating for something and considering how these people usually are, I doubt they have healthy views of women.

>pretending that its hard to attack Trump on literally a plethora of autism

What is more common?

>guy that hates fags is a gay
or
>guy that is a feminist is a creep rapist

Cred Forums troglodytes represent devolution of language, Idiocracy style. Given that you're someone who puts "senpai" at the end of his posts for no reason, you're definitely too stupid and too lacking in self-awareness to correctly make an assessment of anything.

Which is why so many of them go on about internalized racism/sexism

They think everyone else has similar thoughts to them

he forgot to add
> #imwithher, you fucking KKK racist bigot!

Yeah I'm pretty that the ones gloating aren't the ones actually raping women.

It's the internet. Words don't mean anything here. Center-right can be called fascists, social democrats liberals and so on.

Then they arent actually feminists then, arw they? People can think they are for something...hypocrites exist. But it shouldnt blind you to actual male feminists who do good work

>>opinion with which I disagree
>>most be Cred Forums

could you be any lazier?

>say others lack self awareness
>doesn't get senpai at the end of a post

POTTERY

It's not hard to attack it, but it's impossible to get anything to stick. How can you deny this

>and it is now affiliated with SJWs.
by people who want to put all their enemies in one easy convenient group. Like the retards comparing Faraci to a Stalin era general.

SJW do the same thing, they simplify everything, no nuance. Every bad thing from cartoons to policy is 'white supremacism' or 'toxic masculinity' from 'fascists'

Mate, if you think Cred Forums is the only group that refers to left wingers and progressives as liberals, you have some serious problems you need to work out.

#notallmalefeminists

>DUDE I HAD NO IDEA THAT WHEN PEOPLE USE THE WORD "LIBERAL" THEY AREN'T REFERRING TO THE 17TH CENTURY ORIGIN OF IT LMAO

I can LITERALLY smell your fedora from here, kill yourself.

Especially the fact you think Cred Forums is the one who started doing so, the left/Democrats have been known as "liberals" for decades now you retard.

Well since SJWs have legit become a pol boogeyman scapegoat for all of your hate and problems... I dont you can properly assess what we are talking about if you subscribe to that boogeyman

Remember famalams, nobody cared about SJWs until a few years ago, until the internet started to shit on them and meme so fucking hard, that it became a "tangible" hate for an enemy that doesnt exist

Remember kids, the people who obsess and talk about SJWs the most, is most definitely pol

>hehe look at these cucks not blindly defending a guy who basically admitted to sexual assault simply because he shares some of their values

Bob is a funny guy

the latter isn't some new trend, how many jokes about taking women's studies classes or going to women's groups to trick women into thinking you have something in common have been made for 40+ years? only now anyone can build up their little brand being "woke", the new "sensitive"
people who hate gay people so much they have to beat up a random guy for looking at the m are much more likely to have some kind of repressed fucked up thing going on than the low bar of "feminist guy" which would be considered anyone who posts something vaguely pro women, like not everyone who's read a margaret atwood book is ted bundy on the dl

Sounds more like a projection than a fact

They aren't feminists because you say they aren't?
They call themselves feminists and their fans and followers consisting of huge amounts of feminists consider them feminist.
You need some maturing to do if you can't accept there are bad eggs in your movement or any movement. Accept that a group can foster antagonistic subcultures and ignoring them doesn't get rid of problem. Neither do silly platitudes.

this faggot is also behind all of those biased anti dc articles
t. dcuck

Does the phrase gamergate still trigger you?

>SJWs dont actually exist!!!!!!

what did he mean by this?

>They aren't actually feminists then, arw they?

He isn't a TRUE Scotsmen either, is he?

They dont exist as this meme enemy of freedom that you neets make them out to be. Youve made them a scapegoat

What the fuck is this rambling wall of text actually saying?

>being this hysterical

He basically said ''Yeah, I probably did that,'' i.e. he admitted to sexual assault.

>the latter isn't some new trend,

yup, re-read my post and didn't imply it was

>Waiting to see what the general response to your faggot friend's sexual assault charge is rather than immediately disowning them

Wow what a terrible ally

Hahahaha look at this faggot.

You're fucking creepy dude, the fact that you typed this out is enough to tell me that.

>the only people exhausted by SJWs and hyper progressives are Cred Forums
>no one was bothered by these kind of people until Cred Forums showed up
>Cred Forums is the reason for the everything
>tries to say other people are boogeymaning
Dude, you need some self awareness.

>it's a SJW tries to divert thread into a discussion about SJWs not really existing

this episode again?

fuck back off to reddddit, please.

And yet numerous psychological studies have shown that fanatics of all stripes have an external locus of control, with a need for being part of an ingroup that will wash then of past transgressions

But I doubt you've heard of Adorno lel

Ive had to explain this ten different times to people who dont understand "no true scotsman", because you dont:

No true scotsman is not applied to fully defined and developed groupings or definitions. A vegan is categorized for not eating meat, you MUST not eat meat to meet the parameters of being able to refer to yourself as a vegan.

If the grouping or definition has parameters and needs that are required to be met, and you fail to meet them, you are not that thing.

You can just look up how to use no true scotsman...

Nah, Adorno is a white male. No reason to listen to him.

It means cuck cuck libcuck lib lib cuck SJW libcuck CTR cuck shill cuckshill shillcuck cuck cuck

But projection is littterally what user is talking about.

Im a liberal but I dont get triggered by words. Im not an autist.

What characteristics must a person posses to be a "real" feminist?

I'm so glad this asshole numale white guilt fag got torn to shreds by the same SJW dumbfucks he's been pandering to. What an insufferable ass huffer.

They sure are an enemy of fun, though.

>nobody cared about SJWs until a few years ago, until the internet started to shit on them

Nobody cared because SJWs didn't actually exist on the scale that they do today, you dollar store trick. Nice attempt at a gaslight though.

>inb4 matt taylor was a shitlord and deserved to cry on air because he ruined women in STEM with A FUCKING T SHIRT MADE FOR HIM BY A WOMAN.

You can consider yourself a vegan, but if you eat meat you arent.

People can be stupid, user.

>male feminist

lol how pathetic can you get

I hope they're just doing it for the clickbait and twitter followers

>Liberals act like complete retards.
>"OMG THOSE ARE *REAL* LIBERALS YOU IDIOTS. GAAAAAAAAAAAWD"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

>yfw an SJW gets rekt by an SJW

i love it maggle

>they let you do it
that means consent, you fucking idiot. way to prove him right, liberals are all fucking retards

It's amazing how people go from hating sjwleaks to loving them cause they're anti-Hillary.

>you are a sjw is you disagree with me
>reddit buzzword

This is the loop that goes on and on with some of you retards

This is not like that.
This is like one vegan thinking it's okay to drink lemur shit coffee beans, and one vegan who doesn't think it's okay. Vegan 1 doesn't consider it an animal product since it's a coffee bean, vegan 2 considers it an animal product because it came out a lemur's pooper.
This isn't some massive ideological divide like you're trying to sell.

this falls too close to the "feminism is a cult!!" hysteria but, as a metaphor
Good Christian man beats someone to death for no reason
are they still, nominally, culturally, socially a Christian? yes, are they a Christian in the sense that they are a good Christian and are following the bible etc? no
like any group of people, you'll find feminists who have and do fucked up shit, not such a revelation

Just like liberals loved wikileaks until they started dumping shit on the DNC and Hillary. Then they became part of a Russian conspiracy

Fucking lel

I hated them long before Cred Forums was ever even created you retarded newfuck underaged faggot.
That said they have been getting steadily worse. It's satisfying that an opposing force in the form of Cred Forums surfaced.

>start talking about Cred Forums out of nowhere

Nice obsession you have.

Well, not sexually assaulting women is a start...

mmm I haven't seen so much of that. I think most people respected them as a leaker of watchdog info

except there are no well-defined, universally agreed upon definitions of a "feminist" (if you think there are: you're wrong)

so "no true scotsman" is completely applicable here

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD TM PLEASE CONTACT DAVID BROCK FOR YOUR WEEKLY PAYCHECK

>actual male feminists who do good work

Like fucking what?

Whining on Twitter?
Complaining about how the lady in Dragon's Crown has big boobs?

I'm sorry, where is the fully defined and developed description of what a feminist is?

Your strawman makes no sense, your stupidity is baffling.

He only fingers in moderation. He's a very good guy compared to Devin, I assure you.

>following the bible

According to who?

You?

Because if you think you can come up with some "objective" interpretation of the bible that is 100% correct then you are no different than the people who say that the kjv is illegitimate

So pretty shit example

That's only really the case in the US.

I have literally never heard of this Farasi guy until literally 5 minutes ago when I saw this thread.

>dude gets tortured by the commies
>doesnt want to get tortured by commies, so he goes full commie
its like youre trying to be a fucking retard

Unlike veganism, which actually has clear standards on what constitutes veganism, there are feminists who do mistreat, shame, and harass women. There are feminists who degrade other women for their choices, constantly. There are feminists that sexually assault women and men. You don't get to magically expel them any more than people of different faiths can say "Well if he committed this crime, he is not a part of my church, because our doctrine says not to do that." It doesn't work that way, and you know it.

The only reason you're saying any of this is because it was someone on your side, and it's exactly that type of disingenuous weaseling that makes the entire SJW ideology so abhorrent to MANY people. Yes, even those that are not Cred Forumsfront.

So a person can be a feminist for years doing "good work" but if they grope a woman they are no longer a feminist?

Even if they were doing "good work" for decades before the groping?

>so far down the sjw meme rabbit hole that I cant grasp how retarded the scapegoat was in the first place
>its real if its in my head

A lot of kiddos, christfags, redditors and polcucks under the age of 13 really dont know why they irrationally hate anything anymore and werent around to see how its all just a reinforced boogeyman that doesnt rationally exist in the quantity that you think it does and you are only voicing your opinions now during this election because more angry, poor and retarded conservatives (who have been told for 8 years that their president is a kenyan muslim terrorist) are using the internet

Stay in denial though.

>all this Cred Forums and Cred Forums
So disgusting. And people wonder why Cred Forums is so terrible.

Nobody cared about SJWs until a few years ago because they've only become a thing recently you fucking idiot.

>this delusion
>this lack of self-awareness

So many newfucks ITT.
If you've been here literally one year you'd understand that meemee.
Fuck I can't stand you redditurds. You're such shit just like your crap website. Go the fuck back or lurk more, you're God damn embarrassing.

Why a male should even support feminism unless he has mental issues?

Yes there is. Dictionaries exist user.

I guess I just imagined all the recent SJW legislation that far-left members of the government pushed through.

Your incorrect use of the word strawman makes no sense. Your stupidity is baffling.

I got to ask, tho, why should anyone care about this Devin Faraci guy?

Its always bound to happen with them due to their ideology. They will turn on someone for being male, then turn on white women for being white, then black men for being men, then other black women because one is skinny, then turn on the fat one because the other is disabled. It is a constant cycle of them seeing who is more ''oppressed.''

These arguments and oppression olympics all happen from the comfort of their home, a restaurant, shopping mall, etc while on their $600 Iphones or $1500 macbooks while sipping on a soda or alcohol or some other luxury.

What's wrong with equality?

>it's ok to give up your moral and ethical convictions if your scared enough

lol

There is a reason pic related says you can't trust types like that

Yes, I imagine those people on my university campus every day. I'll get my eyes checked out, thanks for the help, dude.
I've imagined all these social interactions. Glad you were here to tell me.

wow naming other popular boards on the same site. Maybe just gb2r if you don't like it?

>everyone who disagrees with me is an underaged faggot

Yeah, pol is such a great board. They will be taken seriously any day now, you'll see. The world will wake up and realize they've been right all along...

>feminism is about equality

Plenty of feminist scholars disagree with mainstream dictionary definitions as being products of a male dominated society. Try again, dude.

Dictionary...

>doesn't really exist

Just like safe spaces and trigger warnings don't really exist on college campuses across this country, right?

if someone is talking about respecting women and respecting bodily autonomy and then it turns out they do not, in rl, believe in those things bc they grope women then it's fair to say they didn't really believe in what they were saying
people still consider rosemary's baby or some woody allen movies as feminist, obviously the makers of it weren't' and aren't'

>it le doesn't le exist
>literally a thread showing an example of it
>thread was just started to laugh at this perfect example of an SJW being shit on by his own kind
>enter Big Retard aka (you) to whine about Cred Forums randomly and whatever and basically be a huge faggot
Yeah bud you sure are making yourself look good and making great points. Keep it up doofus.

>I litterally just answered this question

If you dont want to listen to what im saying then fuck off, faggot.

Actually these fucks destroyed a long standing punk community I was part of about 6ish years ago

Never thought they'd become as mainstream as they have. But at this point just about every leftist group has been torn apart from the inside by them.

Yes, this is correct. Just like if you call yourself a vegan then eat meat, you are no longer a vegan...

Do you want women to actually date you?

Because most have realized that male feminist is a giant red flag

>pol
Why do outsiders make themselves so obvious, fellow 4channarians?

Name whatever that is you think you are talking about.

Feminism is the antithesis of equality.

You just got rekt son. Confirmed for cuck.

So you can retroactively say they never believed those things?

What kind of crystal ball do you own, because I don't think mine is working.

No. I'm not really interested in romance or sex.

Yeah I can't even enjoy punk music anymore. Every single community in every single city has gone to shit. You've got punk bands bootlicking and espousing every mainstream idea in the book. It's ridiculous.

No? You just made this up. Want to cite?

And that means you were never a vegan at all?

Even if you didn't eat any animal products for 30 years prior to taking that bite of steak?

The fact that I disagree with you doesn't make you an underaged faggot redditor newfag retard, my mentally deficient friend. Your demeanor and posting style are what give you away. Even if you posted the opposite of what you said I would still call you out because it's what you are and it comes through in your posts. Take a break from being a faggot for a while fuckstick.

>maybe less than 10 campuses have speech-related safe spaces
>trigger warnings are for sufferers of PTSD

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/12117574/Feminists-attack-Oxford-Dictionary-of-English-for-reinforcing-sexist-stereotypes.html

you can just google this shit and get a billion article
i saw shit until the fifth page that would work.

The interesting thing to me is this shit started right when occupy Wall Street was picking up a lot of steam.

Some of the harder line socialists/commies are convinced that it's intentional infiltration and consensus breaking.

I said it doesnt exist in the form you think it does, as some boogeyman or epidemic.

KEK NEVER FORGETS

>maybe less than 10

You surely aren't dumb enough to think this, right?

Are lemur shit coffee beans vegan friendly?
Is using manure on vegan crops to fertilize them vegan friendly?
Veganism is not strict at all. It all depends on how far you want to go to enforce what animal products you use and won't use.

>changing the meaning of the word and then not meeting the requirements of the new definition somehow still makes you that even when you dont meet the parameters of the new definition

>let me tell you what you believe
>then tell you that your wrong

Bravo

yeah it does

Ive been here for years you dumb faggot. The other user literally mentioned pol first

Who says they don't fit within their own definitions?

Except the Bible/most Christian faiths say you can still be a "good" Christian after committing sins if you genuinely seek forgiveness. Yes, even the mortal ones. Your poorly constructed mess of an argument is shit anyway, for what posted.

It means you are no longer a vegan, autismo.

Radical movements in general are very dangerous.
More and more people believe in ridiculous conspiracy theories. More people try to whitewash the Nazis. Anti-semitism, racism and intolerance are becoming mainstream. But at the same time political correctness runs rampant.

I'm afraid of the future.

well it's not scholarly but here's an example from a feminist website after literally 1 second of googling

everydayfeminism.com/2015/03/dictionary-definition-racism/

>>\Why Using the Dictionary Definition of Racism Just Doesn’t Work

Not an argument, Alex.

What if you eat meat once and then never again? Are you Schrodinger's Vegan?

This isnt a "liberal" law that was passed..

I asked for liberal legislation.

I've been a fan of wikikeaks since day one. You didn't "get" me

Nationalism is on the rise again

Right wing parties that were pulling sub 2% of national votes just 5 years ago are now hitting 20%

Kinda ironic that the Internet, this thing that was supposed to bring everyone together is now splitting things apart

>people acting like veganism has a strict border between vegan/not-vegan
There are very different levels if you've ever paid attention to the movement and it all depends on what their cut off for "reasonable suffering" is. At the far end you have the extremists who off themselves because their immune system is committing genocide on a daily basis.

Its true. Sorry you dont want to believe it. Its not "across the nation". You may be confused with the LGBTA "safe spaces" that have been a thing for almoat a decade, but you arent talking about them...you are talking about the speech related ones. There are so few of them... Its insignificant.

i'm not that guy you dippy cunt, learn to follow reply chains. that's not the question that was asked.

It's almost like someone decided to try and fight hatred with hatred, and it just made more hatred somehow. I dunno how it works, social sciences are soft!

sovereign nation states where the people have control of their own government is not splitting things apart

>show me feminist who disagree with the dictionary definition
>this isn't a law

The fuck nigga

>conflating the argument because I dont understand the argument

Here is a website with a list of fucking 20
greatvaluecolleges.net/20-great-value-colleges-safe-spaces/

If you think this isn't a nationwide issue in college now then you aren't paying attention. Hell it made national papers like the nytimes when the university of Chicago said that they wouldn't allow safe spaces

>maybe 10

Fucking lel

I didn't mean that

I meant the Internet was supposed to bring everyone together from the 90s on. But today we see it splitting people into echo chambers online and making it easier to hate others

Its not poorly constructed, you are pulling more complex terms out and trying to discredit what im saying. Christian is far more of an umbrella than feminist as a term, and you fucking know that. Christian is a complex ideology of a dozen different definitions, feminism has maybe two max parameters to meet and has barely changed meaning over time. Dont sit there and pretend that your analogy even works

The argument is that there is a strict definition of feminism just like there is for veganism. There isn't anywhere near a strict definition for veganism, because vegans themselves operate on different levels of what animal products and what amount of reasonable suffering they'll allow.
I guarantee you that the extreme vegans who don't even allow secondary/tertiary use of animal products consider other vegans to not be "true vegans"

If the word changes meaning over time, then it sets up new parameters to accomodate a new lexicon of parameters necessary to define itself. It is still not a no true scotsman fallacy, you still have to meet requirements to BE it.

>feminism has maybe two max parameters to meet
ACCORDING TO YOU, but there are different groups of feminism thought. Several of them being supremacist groups.

I wonder what Joss Sweden's thoughts on this are

Why is everyone having arguments instead of laughing at the fat hypocrite?

>feminism has maybe two max parameters

Than list them

Also it wasn't him who made the shitty example of a Christian killing someone no longer being Christian, so I guess you agree with him?

>when he grabs the pussy

FINE 20....out of hundreds of schools. Also, ive seen this list, and (like I just fucking said before) half of these on this list are not speech-related safe spaces, but LGBTA ones.

They are not the fucking same.

>Christianity is complex
>Feminism has barely changed meaning over time.

You're getting further from a point (and reality) with every post. Stop now before you drift into the vacuum of space.

le culture war meme
if it's not happening here, it's happening on review site scores with every score being a 10 or a 0

People are triggered because they are the fat hypocrite irl

He was fingered by Faraci but enjoyed it

ok but nationalism isn't about hate. It's about respecting borders and nationhood. What you consider bringing people together is actually propaganda because people only had access to limited information decades ago. People mostly agreed because there were only a few TV networks to filter all information.

>Go to his website

>"We have closed comments to prevent anti-feminists targeting and harassing women"

toppest fucking kek

>Look at comments

>"I think it's disgusting people are talking about this at all, it's a private matter for the victim - We shouldn't even be talking about Devin. Gamer Gaters are so disgusting."

>b-but Devin would literally start pitch fork waving mobs and aggressively abuse people for SEXIST MISOGYNY as minor as not wanting to watch Ghostbusters...

>"LIKE I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW THAT'S IMPORTANT. THOSE PEOPLE WERE EVIL AND DISGUSTING. THIS IS A 'TRAGEDY' AND WE'RE ALL PROCESSING AND HEALING AND LEARNING TO DO BETTER. ALWAYS."

Fuck em. Even being a rapist isn't enough to get them to view their own people as assholes. They just don't get it, they never will. I'm sad that they infect every corner of geek stuff, but I'm glad I have no personal interaction with them or need to consume their crap.

The main fucking point is that you cant just cry "no true scotsman" for any definition that is defined in some satisfactoey way. Feminism is satisfactorily defined. It is not a no true scotsman fallacy. It doesnt work that way. It says so on its own definition.

See

>fine 20

There are plenty more. Like every single public university in California.

And some safe spaces are even explicitly anti-Jewish. Are you really in favor of creating modern ghettos for the Jews? After all the decade of progress that has been made lessening antisemitism?

Keep in mind that Judaism is a RELIGION not a race in the traditional sense

thetower.org/article/in-the-safe-spaces-on-campus-no-jews-allowed/

But it's NOT defined in a satisfactory way. Any of the main dictionary definitions of feminism can be interpreted in a dozen different ways because they're incredibly nebulous.

It can lead to hate. Every form of collectivism can lead to hate.

I checked his Twitter (because like all good attention whores, he just had to come back) and he's said nothing about it. Like all good allies of women, it seems he ignores sexual assault when his friends do it.

They arent, they are to you. But thats not a statement of fact. And you cant just willy nilly throw in no true scotsman wjen its convenient

Then why can't you define feminism?

You said it's maybe two parameters at max? What are they?

And is slut shaming one of them?

It makes zero sense.

>Devin goes online and says Brock Turner or Trump or Limp Dick Loser (James Rolfe)

>FUCKING GET THAT MONSTER! NO MERCY! SPREAD IT SPREAD IT! SCUUUUUUM!

>lol, Devin is a rapis-

>OMG HOLY FUCK SHUT UP! JUST TALKING ABOUT IT OR MENTIONING IT IS LITERALLY, LITERALLY RAPE. DO NOT SPEAK ABOUT IT ANY FURTHER

That fat dude Movieblob is also trying to pull the same shit.

Wew, everything can lead to hate. Postmodernism is creating a lot of hate as we speak.

I really hope he kills himself

>still arguing about definitions

it's a self-interested movement and you judge it by the actual results of it which are hysterical and mob-like and mostly to gain power or special privileges for its identity group

tbqh it's like the KKK or BLM imo

Then what is your definition of feminism?

If it's so cut and dry it should be easy for you to list.

Good,goood. It's only a matter of time before one of the victims of Movie Bob speaks publicly

>The advocacy of women's rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes.

>the advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men.

If you think these terms don't leave a shit ton up to interpretation, you're mentally unsound. Religious schisms have been started from more minor vagueness.

He tried to destroy James Rolfe.

James is protected by Kek too it seems.

>Like every single public university in California.
Bullshit and you know it

The rest of this post was just retarded. Im not saying safe spaces are GOOD, Im saying they are not prevalent nationwide then you falsely believe. You are getting off topic mentioning this one anti-Semitic one when thats not part of the discussion. The discussion was how many.

On the 20 schools list, less than 10 or so of them were speech related. And as I keep explaining to you, the LGBTA safe spaces are not the same as the ones you keep mentioning.

I have made no comment on how good or bad they are individually.

web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.nyc.gov/html/cchr/downloads/pdf/publications/GenderID_InterpretiveGuide.pdf
nyc.gov
idk why nyc.gov seem to have broken links to many pdfs from their website idgi why do that

VICE Exclusive: This Princess Peach Body Pillow Tells All

>feminism is like the KKK
Are you a retard?

James is a nice family man. Anyone who actually starts a witch hunt for an innocent family man gets the full force of karma up their ass.

Mostly, I think, it's because that's precisely what those people loosely associated with the Alamo Drafthouse (who Devin worked for) are known to do.

So one guy posts something retarded, they all dogpile. See James Rolfe.

So now people are rubbing it in their faces I guess. Or they're just retards who use twitter.

>This entire shitstorm was started because Farcry 'disrespected rape victims' by talking about Trump
>Many of the same retards defending Faratchi were also shitposting about Trump's comments
>None of them understand what hypocrisy is

lmao

Let's be honest though, noone else comes close to the sheer unbridled retardation of Sasha Stone.

Well they both love lynching people. Maybe they can trade tips.

Chud was always bottom tier. Good riddance to him.

no I'm really smart

the way feminists try to mob people and get people fired is a lot like lynching

of course these movements always say they are standing for the rights of their own group to bring order somehow

Its clear enough not to be a no true scotsman when talking about the things that make someone obviously NOT that thing. The rest of your sperging out is just nitpicking.

Sexually assaulting a woman obviously doesnt make you a goddamn feminist. Its clear as fucking day that if you are a literal rapist and assaulter of women, you cannot profess to be a champion of women's equality and rights.

I just want to say whoever is arguing with/indulging this male feminist in the thread you have much more patience than me.

The link is broken...

what if he also supports womyn grabbing the cock?

I just don't understand. HOW does she not SEE this? She can literally look 3 posts down and see her hypocrisy.

>Hates black people / white male
>Relies on mob justice and lynching
>Ruined lives
Seems about right

ok we get it family live rules,calm down Colonel Guile

And yet there are safe spaces across universities in the USA, far more then the "maybe 10" you thought.

>I've made no statement about them being good or bad

So you won't condemn a system that is making it easier to discriminate against Jews? Guess which side of history you are on.....

>male feminist

You can just say "cuck"

Nothing im saying is wrong or crazy.

what's the dealio with this guy pictured

is he actualy a tranny or does he do it for the SJW bandwagon points

>feminists lynch people
Get off of pol and go outside, you sound absolutely retarded

pasted the wrong one
web.archive.org/web/20160108204241/http://www.nyc.gov/html/cchr/downloads/pdf/publications/GenderID_InterpretiveGuide_2015.pdf

I think the other was purged from wayback machine as it still shows up with links to it in search engine

Except he can still be a feminist if he realizes he was wrong, and tries to be better in how he treats and thinks about women. So this entire fiasco is fucking retarded as far as I'm concerned, as are you.

So what if you spent years campaigning for feminism, being invited into feminist circles, and calling yourself a feminist publicly

But then you assault someone. Does that mean that retroactively you were never a feminist?

Pic fucking related

>getting people fired is like lynching

This board is full of underage autists, I swear.

I like it when we have political arguments that don't immediately devolve into shitposting and namecalling.
Multiple anons have pointed out inconsistencies within your logic which you just are weasel-wording in and out of

I fucking know.
He hasn't stopped replying yet.
No matter how much people throw at him.
It's actually kind of awe inspiring in a way.
I regret that I will never be as stubbornly self deluded yet self satisfied as him.
Instead I live a life of self reflection followed by self loathing.
What is his secret?

>conflating this hard

So many triggered cucks here

Similar mentality behind it

Different actions obviously, but isn't that semantics if the social forces at work are essentially the same?

I believe he means metaphorically.

Feminists do as much literal lynching as the KKK does.

That is none.

Anyway, this whole debacle, the need to rush to denounce friends who transgress social boundaries brings to mind the upcoming social credit implementation in China.

Knowing that your personal credit can be affected by the moral standing of your friends and family is going to lead to a lot of social purging.

The key word is advocacy.
He can advocate a set of ideals without being a perfect follower himself. Both definitions stress advocacy, which does not imply that you actually have to follow the ideals yourself perfectly or at all, you simply have to publicly support it.

Beautiful. And all because he couldn't resist virtue signalling his hatred of Trump. What a massive faggot.

its literally a figurative lynching

Feminists do as much real life lynching as the KKK. Absolutely none at all

KKK was a part of the Democrats until it became small and irrelevant and they were drop9. Today exists only as an FBI honeypot.
Feminism is to this day a part of the Democrats, even though they are also becoming less relevant and popular. In a few years they will be also thrown under the bus.

No they are not far more than ten, I keep explaining to you that on that website there is a real distinction between a LBGTA safe space and a speech related one. Of the speech related ones, there are less than 10...you keep conflating them both and not listening

Even if Iwas wrong and it was 20, its fucking 20 out of hundreds of schools...

Thats about 1 or 2 percent of all fucking college campuses in the US...

This isnt an argument anymore.

Or if he profusely apologizes and supplicates himself before the mob.

Even then, he's still going to be out of work, so what's the point.

>This entire fiasco is retarded

Agreed. People shouldn't be associating with this scumbag regardless of his being a sex fiend.

getting a (non rich) person fired in country without universal healthcare like the United States is like shitting on a suicidal person

>Unable to understand metaphors

>Calling others autistic

Eddie Izzard, likes women's clothing, still likes women. So he says. Transvestite since the 90s, if that means anything.

>my identity group mob is totally unlike all other mobs before, now submit to my demands #heforshe

lmao

>Similar mentality behind it

? no it isn't...

KKK wasn't doing lynchings at all.. KKK is just a massive fucking strawman by the liberal media.

>breaking kayfabe
You have one easy gimmick and you screw that up. What a geek.

I dont understand what you think is wrong with laws that prevent legal discrimination...? Did you read this? This isnt what you were all worried about, this isnt some breach of your freedoms, mate. Read the damn thing. Equal protection under the law is not extra rights for a select class...

It's mob justice. It's the exact same mentality.

She is legitimately batshit fucking insane

>devin isn't abusive online
>being abusive online is equivalent to physically assaulting someone

>Multiple anons have pointed out inconsistencies within your logic which you just are weasel-wording in and out of
Whatever you need to tell yourself

Again with the weasel words.
Neither of you can conclusively give evidence of exact numbering of universities
He is providing his evidence for schools accepting this practice and people spreading it further, and you are simply denying that this happens in ANY of the "hundreds of schools" without giving evidence at all

? You sound like a complete and total retard
Lynchings are the ultimate result of democracy.

Marxists harassing employers until someone is fired is totes fucking different.

And you still won't denounce a system that is allowing discrimination against Jews. Yet it's 2016. What the fuck is your problem shitlord?

I found this video from my old friend Kevin Solway that seems relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=nzF_KmNedtw
He's banned from mentioning Gamergate on wikipedia, looking at the history of his banning is pretty amusing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Ksolway

>this twitter "rant"
>a reason to ""step down"" from your job
This is ridiculous.

Biggest hypocrite ever.

>KKK is just a massive fucking strawman by the liberal media
Do kiddos really believe this?

So the mentality behind it is meaningless to you?

Do you support rape culture as well just as long as it doesn't result in rape?

III.VIOLATIONS...
1. Failing To Use an Individual’s Preferred Name or Pronoun
The NYCHRL requires employers and covered entities to use an individual’s preferred
name, pronoun and title (e.g., Ms./Mrs.) regardless of the individual’s sex assigned
at birth, anatomy, gender, medical history, appearance, or the sex indicated on the
individual’s identification.

Actually it is not equal protection, it acknowledges the existence of some groups and considers them a protected class while not doing the same for other groups.

All liberals are flagrant hypocrites

Dnno when it started but you can't be a liberal without being a hypocrite nowadays

Certainly a massive part of it was their support of negro civil rights while never living near any of them.

what a piece of shit

Is a group with a couple hundred members really that big of a deal in a nation of 320+ million?

Holy shit. Seriously, what the fuck is his problem?

Literally not true at all, fuckwit. Thats not what it says at all. It does not take away legal protection from anyone

Stop pissing your pants

youtube.com/watch?v=u52Oz-54VYw

More white people were lynched than blacks.

yes it literally hasn't done anything for decades

even le grand wizard david duke that the media loves to talk about, hasn't been in the KKK for decades

Oops, looks like it's 5-8k

Still jack shit

And this is wrong.....?

Did you read the context? You cant just post the violations in caps and not use that in context. Did you read the whole thing? Nothing wrong with this, user

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

"Rape culture" is not a thing

Lynchings were immediate extra judicial punishment of criminals.

I'm not saying it takes away protection. I'm saying it acknowledges certain groups while not acknowledging others.
How do you think Grimclaw the wolf fursona feels that he isn't considered for these type of laws?

>male feminist don't project their shit on others

Ahahahahahahahahahaha see user this is why everyone with a lick of common sense is creeped out by male feminist

>ALL liberals are hypocrites.
>not all conservatives though, what the fuck?? Dont make sweeping statements about all of them you libcuck!!!
>typical leftist
>amirite?

There's no way Devin can survive living in the real world. No way.

Mainstream liberalism certainly seemed less hypocritical under bush

It's like something broke though during obama

literally nobody said this

It's under section III which is why I included that.
Did you even bother to read it? It fits an example of exactly what you asked for. Whether it's wrong or not is a different discussion; you're moving goalposts. Regardless, yes it's wrong to legally require people to use someone's fucking preferred pronouns.

>it acknowledges certain groups while not acknowledging others.
I dont know if its just that you are blatantly retarded or cant read, but acknowleding groups that were never acknowledged before...does not somehow magically take away rights of groups alreasy eatablished and protected by law.

Jesus fucking christ, burgerland is full of retards

Classic projection.

>This guy is aroused by photos of this woman.

>When I'm aroused by a woman, I want to rape her

>Goddamn, that guy must be a YUUUGE rapist to voice his attraction out loud.

>Men condemning a man for being a rapist are worse than rapists

The cognitive dissonance is beautiful.

It's true, you have no idea of what it was about or what it did, merely an inane media strawman designed to demonstrate that defending your community/way of life is evil.

>one (((law))), that people voted on and agreed enough to pass it, which effects nobody who isnt some backwards retard, ia some sort of liberal takeover through legislation

>It's gotten really wearying how every goddamn thing is a battleground now

Typical SJW blindness. Insert your ideology in a resistant culture and get surprised by blowback.

She accidentally tweeted a PM that admitted that Paul Feig was using sockpuppet accounts to send her racial abuse to drum up some controversy for cisbusters.

Nicely observed.

>Hates Cred Forums because they're all lower-intelligence troglodytes
>Cred Forums are stupid because they arbitrarily judge large and diverse groups of individuals by the negative qualities of a tiny sample of those same individuals
>but me judging all of Cred Forums exactly the same way is awwww right!

Can't tell if retarded, trolling, or just plain blind to your own hyprcisy.

lel

>groups that were never acknowledged before

What group has never been acknowledged in any way until let's say the past 5 years

Polymorphous gender fluid other kin?

It doesn't acknowledge all of these groups though. It's clear favoritism. There's plenty of groups that remain unacknowledged.

>KKK is just a media strawman guys! >They arent that bad.
Whats it like to be a revisionist autist?

Its not favoritism.
Go and write your senator if it triggers you so much.

>People shitposting on Twatter doesn't change the fact that Devin is a rapist
>hue i block u hue hue hue

How isn't it? Why are transgenders more important to represent than furries?

Who were they "bad" for?
Black interlopers? Northern communists?

Suppose they helped homeless and handed out food, would that have been so bad?

The KKK exist....like, is this site really this retarded? You can go talk to them. They arent some liberal conspiracy. They still hate blacks...

>this can be a moment of self-interrogation for all of us, myself included, about the ways we might use positions of power to silence people, and the ways we all turn away from things that might seem a little too complicated to deal with
Wait a fucking second!

I get it, you didnt read what it said, you only care what you think it says.

And 5k people being part of the kkk is a massive problem in a nation of 320 million?

Are you really asking me why the KKK is bad? Is this bait?

The question wasnt how many or how few members they have...the autism was "the KKK arent that bad and in fact they arent even actually real"

Like....wut? If its not bait, its absolutely retarded.

Based on the episode of The Canon I listened to I'm going to say nothing of value was lost.

Do you know what site you are on?

You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain.
Or something.

>Gender discrimination under the NYCHRL includes discrimination on the basis of
gender identity, gender expression, and transgender status.
This is a very limited view of identity that does not extend to the other disenfranchised groups. It is very clear favoritism.

So you think 5k people being hyped up as a super big threat isn't a straw man?

As bad as he is, Amy Nicholson is worse. I listened to the first few episodes and her opinions were so contrived and contrarian that I had to stop.

What would furries fall under?

How long until they get protections?

I've come to believe that it's strategy. Trump shot the hostage, proved he could apologise, and is now free to attack the Clintons, who can't even acknowledge the accusations against them.

No its not, but keep reading whatever you want into laws you clearly fail to understand.

Like I said, if trannies being people with equal rights triggers you so much into thinking up conspiracy theories, you cna just write your senator or congressman

Try dressing like an professional instead of an otaku faggot

Just wait until he releases his tax returns after weeks of them claiming he pays no taxes

I dont think you know what strawman means and how/when it is used in an argument.

The KKK is basically dead, user. They used to member over a million. Even according to the jewiest of jews, they're effectively dead:
>As of 2016, the Anti-Defamation League puts total Klan membership nationwide at around 3,000 while the Southern Poverty Law Center puts it at 6,000 members total.[19]
They're used as a bogeyman because they invoke a powerful mental image, but they're not a threat to anything.

Dear cuck in this thread, please make a new thread so that we can continue this wonderful journey together.

t. lazy memer.

I listened to the Battle Royale episode and they were both insufferable in equal measure. Just axe the fucking thing, it's not even a good premise for a podcast to begin with.

Trump literally said he abuses tax loopholes in not paying some taxes. Releasing his full tax returns (currently under audit by the IRS) will just hurt him more

His 2014 return leaked

Dude paid 40mil in taxes

But how many did he avoid or dodge? How much was illegally avoided?

Everyone with money abuses tax loopholes; it's completely legal and the entire purpose that the legislation allows for the loophole. How utterly fucked the US Tax Code is, is a different conversation.

>Everyone with money abuses tax loopholes
And its extra fucked up if you are abusing tax loopholes, running for president, then admit to doing it and then having your retardo poor supporters keep saying "hes just like me!"

Its the definition of irony to support this ((successful)) businessman and pretend that hes going to do jack all about the tax loopholes he himself benefits from

>its legal, user.
>so its okay to boast about on national tv

>He thinks Clinton don't dodge taxes as well
What the fuck do you think is Clinton Foundation?

?
He knows them best, and he'll fix them.

I guess Hillary Clinton isn't fucked up because she abuses tax loopholes but doesn't admit to it.
(???)

Let's start a betting pool, who wants to put money on suicide before the year is out?

>b-but Hillary
Yes, for shits sake. Shes just as bad. Can you faggots stay on topic when it comes to Trump for ten fucking seconds before deflecting to Clinton? Its so tiresome. For fucks sake, its not even a response.

Not right away.
He'll create a patreon or kickstarter first, possibly under an alias. I foresee a LOT of obvious sockpuppeting on his behalf.

If thats what you need to tell yourself. Trump is going to fix tax loopholes and uncharacteristically care about all the wageslaves in the US and make less money himself because hes da president naow!

Sure. Its delusional, but sure.

>pol
not
>Cred Forums

You just keep digging yourself deeper, outsider.

The US is big tent politics; this means it's one or the other, user. I know what Hillary will do in office. Trump, at worst, is a crass unknown.

Again, if you're debating the merits of the US Tax Code, that's a different discussion, but this started as shitflinging about a pragmatic choice for election. Highfalutin ideals are not the discussion. How young are you?

Literally all politicians would be fucking ineligible for running for president if the criteria was that they didn't use tax loophole. Clinton is an example because she is also a running for the same position you disqualified Trump from. Even fucking Bernie won't be able to run.

Oh you sure got me. Its not like I dont type Cred Forums for convenience sake. No, you are right. Im just a newfag..despite dozens of faggots writing it pol.

I'll add that what I care about most is who appoints the next USSC Justice. This should definitely not be Clinton.

Im not an underage polcuck who will make any excuse to not make Trump look like a fucking sperglord. Sure, its big tent politics. Sure, we can have a whole seperate discussion about the tax laws. Sure, every politician is a level of corrupt or bought.

The point is that outside of having no political experience whatsoever and policies that are both unrealistic and even borderline nonsensical from either aisle, a BIG part of his autism level manifests in this weird cognitive dissonance that a literal billionaire who abuses these tax loopholes, is for some reason going to dedicate time and effort into closing them...only in the grounds that he says so.

Him being an unknown is exactly why its retarded to vote for him. Like it or not, the economy is not doing poorly under Obama and under his policies. Meme all you want, it factually isnt. Hillary will be more of the same...which isnt bad.

Why would you want to not have more of the same of a steady economic growth and vote someone in who is a wild card to the point where he changes positions publically every other day?

All of the denfenses for voting him in are not big picture and are inherently retarded. I hate Hillary, but I'll vote her over Trump because I actually care about the economy

>ctrl+f pol
>47 matches

Yup, only one faggot in this thread using pol instead of Cred Forums. Checked them all myself.

Fuck off and lurk more, you cock-craving ultrafaggot.

>Hillary will be more of the same...which isnt bad.
You say this. But wait till recession hits.Obama's policy has no bearing on the economy. Whoever takes the wheel next, R or D will have a shit storm and a recession. 100%.

>everyone is a newfag that I dont like
>craving cock is bad

Hey fuckwit, stop correcting the record.
This isn't a thread shill for hill.
It's a thread to laugh at a SJW 'movie critic' getting smacked in the nuts for being a rapist.

>A presidents economic policies have no bearing on the economy
Wew, mate. You wont attribute any economic success to Obama I'm guessing.
>theres gonna be a recession!!!
No there isnt. Who thinks this? Where? Lowest unemployment rate in years, lowest gas rates in years...where? Alex Jones doesnt know shit about the economy mate, neither does Rush.

>Everything good that happened under Obama is his doing
>Everything bad that happened isn't his fault
Wew lad

I never used the word "everything". But you cant flat out say hes done NO positive action to help in our steady economic growth, which we do fucking have. Obama directly created millions of jobs. You can look up these statistics instead of being an obtuse faggot, he is directly responsible for some of the highest job growth spikes since Bill.

Be salty about Obama all you want...it doesnt change math.

The president has very little effect on the economy beyond possibly signing legislation. The Fed is the only governmental body that wields much power over growth, and they do not answer to the president for obvious reasons. You either know this, or you're probably not old enough to vote.

>The Fed
Federal Reserve

This is only half true. But you either know this or are not old enough to understand what presidents even do.
>I'm too young to remember the Stimulus Package or any of the job related bills Obama oversaw and signed

I know a lot of kids come here who pretend to know politics, since Trump rustled all your hick jimmies into a twist and you gotta proselytize all over the internet, but you should really look up the policies your sitting president is responsible for.

He is also the continuation of war mongering foreign policies, more spying programs that encroach on citizens which are very illegal, behind more drones kills than Bush, behind the largest mounting racial tensions in the united states. I can name even more if I wanted to. Are you going to attribute all these to him as well?

>the Stimulus Package
You mean bailing wallstreet out?

>Stimulus Package
If you're not actually underageb&, you're ignorant as fuck.
krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/09/05/on-the-inadequacy-of-the-stimulus/
The stimulus package was a drop in an ocean.

Bob is such a piece of shit.

I'll name the correct things that arent boogeymen, sure!
- obama's drone program was terrible and killed thousands of innocent civilians
-obama wrongfully deported a few million familes back to Mexico
-obama's approach to allowing the NSA to continue unchecked sucks
-destabalizing Syria was fucked up

As for your foreign policy shit, thats a meme. Preventing Iran from having nuclear material, pressuring Russia numerous times, pressuring North Korea and finally getting Bin Laden arent "war mongerings". Hes probably helped prevent more conflicts than the last three presidents.

Of course, I know this because I'm not a memeing lunatic who thinks hes some sort of antichrist

Stimulus package was a multilayered bailout... A good chunck went to the middle class, green energy initiatives and job creation. You are referring to the larger wallstreet bailout. They both didnt occur at the same time

They still occurred under Obama.

>see im not underaged! Look at this link about the Stimulus! On the NY Times blog opinion site
>gotcha! This is the only job related economic bill he signed
>he did nothing else

Okay, kiddo. I know you are trying tocfit in. What do want in order to go away? There are no updoots to give you

You missed out destabilizing Libya as well.

yeah, it's only the opinion of Paul Krugman lol who the fuck is that :^)

Sure, and the economy improved and the bubble lessened. Next? What else do you irrationally hate on the grounds that big bad obama did it?

I bet you didnt even know who he was until you did your three second research newfriend

I dont consider that something to drop tje entire blame in. But thats just my opinion. One im guessing you are gonna yell at me for having

>Behind program that killed thousands of innocents
>Irrational hate
???

Oh fuck you you win, faggot. Can't prove otherwise. You're still wrong though, and you know it.

Presidents do good and bad things. If you want to put more blame on someone, blame how unregulated and unsupervised the drone program was and how a lot of what the military did under the drone program was by all intents and purposes illegal... But you live in a pro military state, user that funnells billiona of dollars so I highly doubt the president can do anything there

Im wrong about what exactly faggot? That economic policies under the Obama administration contributed to steady economic growth? No. Im not.

The fed keeping interest rates low, which can't continue forever.

>Economy upturn
>It is Obama's policy so he can claim it
>Military policy
>It is also Obama's policy but you should blame someone else
???????

i.e. monetary policy ends recessions, not fiscal policy

Im wrong about what exactly faggot? That military policies under the Obama administration contributed to death of thousands of thousands? No. Im not.

>literally not what I said
Your underage faggotry is showing.

Its both. But you probably learn more about that next year, when you take your first freshman economics course in college.

>If you want to put more blame on someone, blame how unregulated and unsupervised the drone program was
>That economic policies under the Obama administration contributed to steady economic growth

???????????????

Gee, its almost like we werent talking about this, so copy and pasting my earlier statement doesnt work here.

Really made me think

Is there an argument here?

We have come full circle and you are doing exactly what I predicted you to be doing 20 post ago Checkmate faggot

>Military policies under Obama are not his fault
>BUT economic policies under Obama is 100% achievements
:^)

The best part you are post in a thread about a filthy hypocrite. While acting exactly like one. Both obvious to the nature of their character.

Uh, except no? I never said "everything", have you not been able to follow this conversation?

>durr checkmate faggot
Yes. Im the underaged one, neet.

Sure

All I am getting is you attributing the economy upturn to Obama but refusing to blame him for the death of thousands. And apparently, dislike for him if he killed thousands is "irrational hate". Kid you underage as fuck.

>Obama da big bad boogeyman!!!
>c-checkmate faggot
>look at me misrepresenting the conversation
I think you are autistic and have bad reading comprehension, user.

Stay spergy underaged polfaggot. Try not to hang yourself on all that unbridled hick rage in November.

Lmao. Post like this where they refuse to argue your point and spend the entire post insulting you is the closest you get to winning in a Cred Forums argument. Go to bed kid.

1. Not actually following anything ive said
2. Conflating two entirely different topics and autistically comparing them while not even knowing what was even said in the conversation.
3. Thinking you "won". (nothing more underage than this)

Again, stay salty and retarded

>Refuses to argue his point
>Resorts to red herring
>Insults like a little bitch
Are Obama dindu nuffin all as retarded as you? Just curious.

I literally explained my points during this whole conversation. You cant seem to follow it. Thats not my fault, kiddo.

The fed lowered interest rates to zero, bought bonds, implemented the operation twist to buy long term bonds in exchange for short term, lowering interest rates throughout the market in the process, and promoting lending, and spending and consumption. QE was pissing in an ocean.

I get your points. You say under Obama, there was economical growth and that is his doing. But under Obama, the military policies aren't his fault or blame. Man you retarded as hell.

>QE
should be Stimulus Package. it's late

Despite the fact I never said that, I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you've never heard of the word "conflation". If so, my apologies. I'm the insensitive one there.

I'm sure you'll learn about it during the course od getting your Associates. I know Cred Forums can be an excited place and maybe you just got carried away.

>Despite the fact I never said that
LMAO

A little more complicated than this, but sure...more or less. It is late, I don't really want to get into the grit of the Stimulus package on Cred Forums in 5 am in the fucking morning

>Conflation
Is this the word retards like you use so that everything bad Obama did can be separated from whatever good Obama did? His economical policies helped the economy! But his military policies were behind the deaths of thousands! THAT IS CONFLATION. Is that how this works?

Yes. So the problem is poor reading comprehension on your part? Cool, got it.

Hooked on Phonics really helped me as a kid! It can help you too!

>Poor reading comprehension aka OBAMA DINDU NUFFIN

Is that right?

Yes. That is what a conflation is, more or less. Are you just baiting me now?

No. But if thats the sort of dismissal you need to perform in your underdeveloped brain to protect your little conservative opinions then sure, newfriend.

This is mainly a phenomenon of Obama's second term, and the reason is complacency and belief in Whig history. 'We're on the right side of history' they say, and fail to see what history is really made of, who really makes it, or how quickly it can change.