Based iPhones BTFO you Android faggots

Based iPhones BTFO you Android faggots

Who will play Samsung in the inevitable biopic

Other urls found in this thread:

destructoid.com/triple-a-development-is-not-worth-it-according-to-amy-hennig-391560.phtml
anandtech.com/show/10685/the-iphone-7-and-iphone-7-plus-review/3
theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/06/us-tech-giants-nsa-data
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/politics/prism-collection-documents/
theverge.com/2013/7/17/4517480/nsa-spying-prism-surveillance-cheat-sheet
gizmodo.com/what-is-prism-511875267
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek

idris elba?

This isn't Cred Forums. And even this bait might be to technical for that sub.

I'm not a fan of Samsung nor Android by the way.

Nice thread op

Also, are you suggesting corporate/industrial sabotage? Because that is a very real thing...

>that sub

Fuck off Reddit nigger

android is literally the reddit choice

Lol. Delicious honky tears.

Yes, that sub.. on this site which is full of nothing but kiddies and edgy teens.

Reddit sucks, I get that.. but I think you're just mad because you're too fucking pathetic to even fool those clowns.

>responding to such obvious bait

>Reddit sucks guys I'm a real channer

Sure thing leddit nigger

Android is the choice of everyone who is either technologically illiterate and or poor.

Literally only boys, not men I didn't say men, only boys, little video game addicted, technologically illiterate, uneducated little boys, are fanboys... If you see a female fanboy, then just know "she" has a penis.

iOS has been the vastly superior platform and industry leader from day 1. Google's fundamental business model is what makes Android a privacy and security nightmare.

>that sub

Lmao reddit

what did reddit and android mean by this?

"Guys let's celebrate exploding phones because they made fun of no headphone jacks"

fucking hilaryfags

Can someone do the honors of bestowing the crown of thorns?

i use an iphone as a camera when i dont have my heavy duty nikon

i use android but i dont care

D-delete this

>only samsung makes android phones
iphone posters cant be this retarded

>only samsung makes android phones

Who said this?

that's the opposite of true
rednecks and normies always buy iphones and apple products.

>iOS has been the vastly superior platform and industry leader from day 1.
lol

its the best selling android phone maker

your cheap 20 dollar burner android phone doesn't count

Nobody makes Android phones because Android is a Linux based "data entry" operating system which mostly runs on ARM chipsets...made by Google.. which makes it available free as in gratis.. because, Google being THE big data company and making almost all of their money from advertisements, this is subsidized by that whole "data entry" thing I mentioned prior..

The "phone" part of the device doesn't use Android at all. It has it's own little operating system and it's own chip... All of which is totally black box and proprietary and separate from the Android OS and the ARM chip it runs on.

Samsung is a HUGE Korean company which makes all kind of shit.. It's one of a handful of companies in the world which actually produces NAND "flash" chips. I like to think of Samsung as Korea.. and Korea as Samsung.. That's how big it is.

Samsung makes some great devices and they try to compete with American ingnuity in this market of handhelds, but lets be real.. USA! USA! USA!

Any more questions, dip shit?

Yeah
>..
>..
>..
Why?

"Normies" buy Apple products because Apple has become a cultural icon and it's products are seen as status symbols in Western society. Their marketing is prolific.. and thus the brand is hugely popular. These people, a large number of them I like to call "iSheep" don't know and don't care about the tech side of anything. They just want a cool Facebook pocket device.

From a technology point of view, ah fuck it. There is no point talking to you people. Even if I waste my time and get technical you won't understand what the fuck I'm saying or what it means anyway.

Use whatever you like. It makes no fucking difference what so ever. In terms of features, the age of features passed a long time ago.. everything has all the features. Android tends to have more features, more flexibility, etc..

>mfw Apple won

>I like to think of Samsung as Korea.. and Korea as Samsung
>implying Lotte isn't Korea
All Koreans eat Shin Ramyun, not all Koreans use Samsung phone on its own.

>These people, a large number of them I like to call "iSheep"
absolutely euphoric

>Samsung =android

call me when iphone gets an official kinovisor

Who Windows phone here?

>Apple won

kek

Is it or is it not true? Retards waiting in line in the cold for 2 days to charge (ie debt) get some piece of shit that'll depreciate almost as fast a new car, yet is totally unnecessary and superfluous.

Given, many of those turn around and flip shit for a profit a large number of them are genuine iSheep..

/thread

I used to way back in the day before it was called Windows phone.. A lot of people did actually. It was either that or blackberry in those days for enterprise users. I've done both..

Got to be honest though.. Microsoft is... just facepalm is ll I can say.

>IMG_XXXX.jpg
would report but he ios10 iCuck will just airplane mode and ban evade

ban mobileposting

why the fuck is this a webm?!?

Look at the file size

>Samsung is the only Android phone

you really cracked the case with this post. It's a post talking about iphones and it's on an iphone!

It's the only non-chink manufacturer worth talking about. HTC is in such dire straits that they've resorted to that cuck relationship with Google wherein they make the entire fucking Pixel phone and get no credit for it.

>worth talking about
Motorola is THE smartphone manufacturer

Maybe it's an attack. Maybe when you click it, it will take advantage of a bounds checking flag in your browsers protocol parsers.. then load up and execute some arbitrary code.. Then OP will pull down his dirty little kid onto your box and start fucking and exfiling your precious bytes.

Or maybe I'm just a drunk person ranting about something I didn't even click on.

>motorola

Lots of typos there. I meant to say uh.. flaw, not flag.. and kit, not kid.

Who wants some whiskey

I use a Microsoft computer

they have like 5% market share

is it only the note or the regular galaxy too

Note only.

If I had to guess, I would bet that Samsung makes more devices than anyone else.. and probably by a huge number.

However, THE smart phone manufacture is Apple. Market leader from day one to today.. Only one who makes a complete system. There's millions of Android devices, from ten dollars to one thousand dollars, there is only one iPhone. They don't make as many devices as Samsung, but it's still a FUCK TON.

doesn't seem like that big a deal, does the note outsell the regular galaxy?

Should I get a s7 or the newest iPhone? I want to check out Apple but I somehow got it into my head that iPhones are for girls

Posting on my iPhone 7+ now. Best phone I've ever owned.

Once you go iPhone, you don't go back.

>no security updates after a year
into the trash it goes

>people keep buying into the sealed battery meme
A phone where the user can't replace their battery as it bloats or vents with flames is a phone made broken.

I bet you this is the last time Samsung ever trusts a chink "battery" manufacturer.

I was talking about quality not quantity
yea I wish they updated quicker

Except the chink batteries were the good ones in this case. Their own gook batteries went all explodey.

That's not untrue. Girls do tend to go iPhone.. it's the boys who are the fanboys (Android) Girls generally don't give a shit.

You know who else uses iPhones though? Everyone. If you look at large corporate environments, iPhones utterly dominate. They basically killed Blackberry.. and Windows is a joke.

It's hold value better than any other device, if you care about that. It's an integrated system from top to bottom so it runs better, faster, has better apps.. and is vastly more security and privacy focused than Android which is a privacy nightmare and has had some serious security issues in the past.. Pretty sure only a select fre Android phones even get security updates. Fuck that.

Tbqh I'm more concerned on how shitty and expensive the pixel series will be. Google killed the Nexus for this trash.
It's like all the major Android manufacturers are controlled by Apple plants or something.

Open it up and change it. Buy a little kit to open the phone up for like $10 from ifixit or ebay or whatever. It's not hard.

Battery is what it is. Any and all batterys will always lose about at least 20% performance within the first year.. and be shit within a few years at most.

Apple is literally the most pathetic and plastic trademark in existence.

why do they assume people will jump ship to apple and not get a different android device?

its really more os vs os than
hardware vs hardware

much like scientology

>tfw gonna stay on my note 4 until it dies

>If you look at large corporate environments, iPhones utterly dominate.
>corporate environments
>literally the least tech savvy target market

>tfw was gonna get one
>tfw stuck with note 3 still

>Most valuable and profitable company in the world.. Demand and popularity so huge people literally camp out to buy their nonessential products.

>most pathetic and plastic trademark in existence

Pick one.

they're certainly more tech-savvy than 14-year-old autists who think flashing dubious Pajeet ROMs from XDA makes them 1337 h4xx0rz

Windows Phone interface is patrician, if only app existed for it.

(l)users are tech illiterate, everywhere. Corporate environments, Cred Forums, reddit, you name it..

But... uh.. who do you think actually manages those corporate environments and makes those decisions? IT does. Calling IT tech illiterate is like an oxymoron.

You want to call the kids who work at the help desk tech illiterate, ok fine. They aren't compared to the masses, but compared to the engineers they pretty much are.

>its really more os vs os
It really isn't. Normies are willing to adapt to different OSes as long as their favourite apps (Snapchat, Spotify, Twitter, Instafacerest.) are all available.

>the only company that implements Google's OS called Android is some Worst Korean company known as Samsung and provides the only competition to Apple's hardware and software
wew

>androidcuck defense force in full effect

-posted from my iPhone

not in China, where Apple is getting BTFO by another Android manufacturer while Google gets cucked out of precious user data

it's a WebM bevause iCucks can't easily open them. alcoholic fagg

ME!

I found it great and dont have any issue at all with it (nokia lumia 635 here).

Those autists at least have some semblance of consumer integrity to not buy into a branding which holds its user base in such contempt.
Enjoy having blind brand loyalty to DESIGNATED PHONE HOLDING GRIP!

So what you're telling me is that iphags are the Michael Bay of electronics.

You're also continually proving the fact that Android users obviously aren't babies that constantly need to project their insecurities.

Anywho, nice thread, queer. Feel free to reply, I'll be off saving thousands of dollars and leaving this low quality bait to die in the same insignificance you're still trying to claw your way out of.

The same as like a singer, can sing pop and make millions, but Apple has build a very profitable marketing image as a lovemark being a pretentious symbol.

Not saying, they are doing badly, on the contrary, i wish i were part of Apple to swim in cash, but you know deep inside that the premise of the base is that.

Pathetic is to pick that strategy, congratulations for them, but they are missing their chance to be a real help to history instead of being the Nintendo and Justin of phones.

tip top lel
Those contrarian autists will unironically hand over their NEETbux to manufacturers who fuck them over by not bothering with security updates after sale, thereby forcing them to resort to backdoored ROMs which cripple the camera, Bluetooth, battery, or all of the above. It's literally Stockholm syndrome.

>can't do a bunch of shit no one even cares about except nig/g/ers

dang really got my noggin joggin

How do you even pronounce Huawei?

HWAH-wei?

Also I'm super pissed Google decided to kill Nexus in favor of their Pixel brand while going from developer baseline at an affordable price to consumer end product line. Damn Jews. I'm still using my Nexus 5 but would possibly upgrade because fuck it I have spare monies lying around but I'm not paying $800 for a needless "upgrade".

Who- a- way

Samsung and HTC are the only two relevant Android phone manufacturers. Nobody cares about Google, OnePlus, or Sony.

What is Nintendo supposed to do? Adopting the AAA model that is destroying the industry?
destructoid.com/triple-a-development-is-not-worth-it-according-to-amy-hennig-391560.phtml

>Nobody cares about Google, OnePlus, or Sony.
Nigga...

Anyone ever experienced a bleeding hemorrhoid? Witch hazel burns.

I've got a Nexus 5 too. Probably the best Android phone of all time, or at least since way back when the first multi-core devices came out.. Remember the Motorola Atrix? Dual core, finger print reader, etc..

Huawei is, I like them. So sick of American propaganda.

>undercut Samsung flagship by $300
>still move less than 1% of Samsung's volume
OnePlus is a meme

Care to prove me wrong? Find me a Google, OnePlus, or Sony phone that sells out as quickly as a Galaxy or iPhone does. Find my a Google, OnePlus, or Sony phone that beats the iPhone 7 in a benchmark.

Honest question, does any competing device beat the iPhone in benchmarks or performance?

Aren't the new iphones exploding too? Something about a 100% chance of that one phone out of a million absolutely definitely exploding due to some manufacturing flaw?

lg v20

>Find my a Google, OnePlus, or Sony phone that beats the iPhone 7 in a benchmark.
>Apple in charge of providing top tier hardware

>you in charge of having a clue
anandtech.com/show/10685/the-iphone-7-and-iphone-7-plus-review/3

The iPhone 7 smokes the competition in virtually any hardware benchmark.

>mfw can browse webum threads on the go

/Thread
They've been the patrician choice for well over a decade

can people only deal in binary?

>coke vs pepsi
>democrat vs republican
>apple vs samsung

there are other options

>Verizon
Unlocked Motorola phones are always the best phones to buy every year

I'm not an expert but I think this has about a 0% chance of being faster than the iPhone.

It's kind of always been that way. It's a fundamental architecture issue. iOS is made to run on one chip set which Apple designs internally.. Windows will never be as stable as OS X and Android will never be as fast or stable as iOS.. even with double the cores and triple the gigz and 4 times the memory all that

iPhone has faster buses, faster disk i/o, tighter code, etc..

BUT MUH RESOLUTION THAT NOBODY WOULD EVEN NOTICE ON SUCH A TINY SCREEN!

who /windowsphone/ here?!!

Wrong board

If only Apple allowed for benchmarks when you can actually modify the drivers and other firmware....

As a touch on the hardware, I remember using my phone to pay for shit using tap only 4 years prior to Apple finally implementing their shitty Apple Pay technology. It's like NFC was some sort of weird ayyylium technology to those faggots.

no one cares you pathetic manchild

Are tablets still a meme? Is there any reason to own one if I have a GS6 and any PC?

How come when the same exact thing happened to iPhones just a few weeks ago, no one cared, but now that it's Samsung it's blunder of the century?

BASED
A
S
E
D

>back2back

>bought a galaxy edge 7 in may
>most powerful phone on the market at the time
>use it browse Cred Forums/sms/call and take the occasional photo

Power means nothing, phone games are garbage so who needs all this power?

That's just embarrassing the competition. Their previous gen device still blows everyone out of the water. That's kind of what I meant when I said "USA! USA! earlier. Apple is real American ingenuity. If I was American, I would think it a point of pride.

>GS6

Hello babby hands

what you don't l337 haxxor your phone to hack for you?!?

you use it for internet and being an actual phone?!

the absolute madman!!

I use mine to jack off when I'm lying in bed and too lazy to go to the computer

I used to make a joke when 8 core phones first started appearing..

1 core for browsing Facebook, 7 cores for the NSA to spy on your with..

Just you wait until a massive firmware vuln in these devices gets used to create some massive botnet which ddoses the entire phone system or something else catastrophic. Shit like this keeps people up at night, but I think it's pretty much inevitable.

It's just my pockets that small

>cites benchmarks
>implies someone is a hipster geek nerd when they say benchmarks don't mean shit when you can edit the OS, drivers, and firmware as a whole
user, I've already fired you.

Get a decent projector and blast images onto your ceiling like pro... or you mount a 65" TV flush against your ceiling..

that wasn't me and you're the one that literally said

> I remember using my phone to pay for shit using tap only 4 years prior to Apple finally implementing their shitty Apple Pay technology. It's like NFC was some sort of weird ayyylium technology to those faggots.

which is basically

>I used this before it was cool

In Google land, everything is in perpetual beta stage. In Apple land, they release finished, polished, products..

Why? Apple makes and sell devices, to you and me (ie us, their customers) to make money. Google collects and sells your data (to their actual customers) to make money. Fundamentally different business model.

Seriously though, i got a samsung gear vr with the phone and its absolute garbage, blurry and grainy and hard to look at for longer than 5 mins.

Im using my edge for the same shit I used to use my iphone 3g for almost 10 years ago.

Phones are getting more poweful for the sake of being more powerful but thats it.

>In Apple land, they release finished, polished, products..
Like Apple Maps and Apple Music?

>which is basically
>
>>I used this before it was cool
No, it's saying the technology is there, yet Apple refused to use it. Going back to the post before that:
Learn to read.

>In Apple land, they release finished, polished, products..
Holy shit are you for real? Is that why their OS breaks every update? I'm not defending Jewgle with this post, but come the fuck on user. That's how it used to be. Not anymore.

>Google collects and sells your data (to their actual customers) to make money.
Please tell me you don't think Apple doesn't sell your information to make money. Please, for the love of God...

>I used this technology before apple did it so I used it before it was cool

hipster fuck

>before it was cool
Do you see where you fucked up yet?

I agree, it's pretty ridiculous... but also one thing drives another.. as they get more powerful in terms of computing, more demanding applications are developed as well. Is any of this necessary?
Apple maps came out of their huge falling out with Google.. which was about, CONTROL. Google wants all the data and Apple wants to maintain absolute sovereignty over their platforms. You know Germany car companies are starting to basically ban Android auto because of how aggressive it's data mining routines are? This literally violates German pricacy laws. They all use Apple car play now Totally different business models.

Apple music, on the other hand.. I will just say you are right and that is that. You are right.

Only useful if you're an avid reader or too lazy to get out of bed to watch something.

>how to trigger iphone users: the post

seriously though, anything apple created is definitely usable, but it's like driving down a one-way street surrounded by cops. It's great if you are going one way, but try to turn around and you're fucked.

Apple makes and sell products directly to their customers. That is how Apple makes nearly 100% of it's money.

Google makes over 90% of it's money from ads.

Totally, fundamentally, different business models and entirely different corporate culture as well. What Apple offers in that regard is a distinct business advantage for Apple. Why do you think they wouldn't back down on the FBI bullshit? And please, don't respond with some conspiracy theory, jonestown, bullshit.

ironic you'd use a stock iphone image for your post. Shouldn't you be updating your tech blog?

>all of those explosions only happened in america

really makes you think

You can see how this nerd loses his sanity towards the end of his sperg out.

Android big advantage is flexibility and etc..

Fuck you 444.

Keep arguing about which piece of shit is better.

t. Sony master race

>And please, don't respond with some conspiracy theory, jonestown, bullshit.
>conspiracy theory
Oh no, it's retarded....

You don't think any major business doesn't sell your information for money? I've got news for you, friend-o.

>flexability
>hey look at this cool background I have for my phone
>look at my cool icons

totally worth having slower start ups for all programs and games

Facebook does, Google does. etc. So it's easy to be cynical.

But what if a company came along that did not do this, while every other company did? Would that not be a distinct business advantage?

It's not a conspiracy dude, it's just about making $$$$$.

Of course Android is slower. Always has been and always will be unless Apple goes full retard or something. Back in the day the difference in performance was even bigger than it is today. Android is in a much better place today, current versions, than it was back in the earlier days, I'll tell you that much.

That said.. for some users flexibility is a big issue. It's not just about backgrounds.. it's about hacking the whole device.. and making it do things an iPhone never could.

Wanna know another company that "came along that did not do this"?

Microsoft.

theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/06/us-tech-giants-nsa-data

Sorry I needed more links because right after hitting Submit I almost shot myself for linking to that terrible site.

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/politics/prism-collection-documents/
theverge.com/2013/7/17/4517480/nsa-spying-prism-surveillance-cheat-sheet
gizmodo.com/what-is-prism-511875267

Yea, about that..

This is something I'm actually quite familiar with..

Microsoft started doing this, ie selling user data, a while ago.. It's been doing it for a while now. I never mentioned them because they are a totally different case.. Current versions of Microsoft operating systems are pretty bad about this. But this wasn't Microsoft's charter or business model from the start like Facebook, etc..

Now.. what you mentioned is Prism.. the Prism program. Let me tell you something about Prism. Go back and look at those leaked charts. Notice anything interesting about Apple? They came online last.. a full 2 years later than anyone else. Two fucking years later than anyone else, and what, like 5 years before the first partner who was either Yahoo or Microsoft, I forget now. Did you ever wonder why that is? Apple was literally the only one, the only company which refused.. and then fought in court. This is a FISA court we're talking. Needless to say, Apple lost.. and was forced by the court to participate in Prism. Only then did they do it.

Why? Because they are good? Because they care? Nah. It's just their corporate culture. It's their business style. Apple has always been about maintaining almost paranoid levels of control over their own shit.

ps. Did you know Microsoft helped build Prism?

>Apple was literally the only one, the only company which refused.. and then fought in court. This is a FISA court we're talking. Needless to say, Apple lost.. and was forced by the court to participate in Prism. Only then did they do it.
>they do it.
The only relevant part of this post, senpai.

Uncle Sam gave them the magic finger....

I'm not defending the Feds becoming overpowered, over reaching faggots, but my point still stands. Apple is no better than Jewgle or Microsoft in handle over your personal information to whatever fucktard wants it.

That isn't true.

For Google it's a business model. For Apple it's become a business advantage, a selling point, for them NOT to.

Also,

Make no mistake, Apple doesn't actually care about you. That is not why they went this route. All they care about is money. It's really not hard to grasp.

They both give up your private information, user. One for shekels, one because they're ordered to.

Cell phones are basically tracking devices, and the government thing is a political rather than technical issue.. I'm talking inside of their platform.. say inside Gmail vs.inside iCloud. Inside iMessage vs etc..

Google literally reads you emails so they can sell you ads based on their contents. etc. This is why they wouldn't do end-to-end encryption. It's a business model thing.

A google rep actually told me that they would go out business if they enabled e2e crypto across their platforms.

Not sell *you* ads, but sell ads to whoever and show them to you.. based on the contents of the email, etc.

I'm drunk.

That sells out? Depends on stock levels, because Sony phones sell out pretty quickly...

dope next samsung flagship is gonna be cheaper to try to regain market share

cheapos unite

i fucking love my sony. that bloatware tho

You mean Lelnovo?

It will be the only way they can save face and regain the market.

I work in a cell phone store and literally every customer thinks all Samsung's explode. And the diehard anrdoidfags are all drooling over the Google iPhone.

its sad that motorola is no more but a name that lenovo can exploited

google took all their patents, so you would think they are going to be just as good if not better

I don't trust Sony ever since their infamous Windows rootkit sysinternals guys discovered. I don't even have any Windows computers outside of VMs and work.