Can we please agree just for god damn once that in this specific role this guy is better for it than Daniel Day-Lewis...

Can we please agree just for god damn once that in this specific role this guy is better for it than Daniel Day-Lewis? Not that Daniel Day-Lewis wouldn't also be fascinating in this role but that this guy is a better fit?

Is this a meme thread? Who ever wanted to see DDL as Negan? DDL looks like Waluigi. Of course JDM is a better fit. He's naturally a big goofball. Like Bruce Campbell.

Daniel a high dollar highly acclaimed method actor. Sorry but your tv runts can't compete.

i really do not like him as negan. i hate doing this, but negan in the comics is like a big meat head childish douchebag. he's ridiculous and over the top. i can accept them changing those aspects and making negan more quiet, but from what i've watched so far it just isn't working and i don't think it's going to work

most people seem excited with this portrayal, maybe there's a sharp divide between comficfags and tvfags?

You Are a fucking retard TWD IS FOR RETARDS LIKE YOU, enjoy it you faggot.. sidenote D DAY LEWIS spits on you and your shit show you low test pleb

it's more comicfans vs comicfans. tvfans are still like "who's negan?" tvfriends think he's just a newer Governor.

that's it.

TWD losers are SOOOO beyond taste. they couldn't even fathom it. they never see art. they don't know what quality means. they don't even PERCEIVE the difference between what Daniel Day Lewis does and their stupid fucking soap opera-camera-angle-filled shitfest of a show. why is it so popular? because the masses are IDIOTS. you know the people out there are stupid and you're JUST LIKE THEM. you're all straight up shitters dishing out Big Macs during the day and coming home to watch your shit TWD episodes and then jerking eachother off. TWD IS TRASH

This

my wife loves TWD. I don't watch it but she literally gets excited and annoyed how each episode barely had any story but can't stop looking forward on the next episode. makes me laugh mostly when she tells in 5 minutes what happened in a 1 hour episode

sunk cost fallacy

They should've got Bruce Campbell, and they should have moved to HBO or something.

That's unrealistic from all sorts of angles. Steven Ogg would've been good though. "but he's ugly" yeah so is Negan in half the panels he's drawn in. Rollins would've been great too. A manlet Negan would work well.

>Steven Ogg would've been good though. "but he's ugly"
I don't think he's ugly.

He's not Jon Hamm.

>hey gaiz have u met Lucil? xD
They should have kept up the pattern of having cameos by bigger actors who die relatively quickly.

I think he's unconventionally handsome too but his hairline kills it for most people.

I've never seen TWD but its my wife's son's favorite show

>brainwashed, vapid Cred Forums posters
>people

Most people know him as Trevor where he really looks like a goon. Nothing to do with Cred Forums. I still see him bashing in poor Johnny's cucked brains when I look at him.

NEXT TIME ON THE WALKING DEAD

RICK STARES OFF INTO THE DISTANCE, A FACELESS CHARACTER DIES AND SOMEONE MONOLOGUES.

WTF i love baseball now

Baaaaaaseball?