Film ends with the protagonist getting executed

>film ends with the protagonist getting executed

> Spongekino ends with Ween

The season after the movie was hit or miss but still had some salvageable episodes.

Everything after that is absolutely trash.

that's the best kind of movie. like The Thing (1982)

>Everything after that is absolutely trash.

Just like the Simpsons

It's like pottery

Braveheart is all I can think of. Gladiator too kind of.

Test

>movie ends with an irrationally happy ending after a deus ex machina
>this wasn't the original ending and was only put in because the focus group put together by the higher ups decided the original ending was too depressing
>original ending is never released in any form

I glad these things happen, all sad endings are shit unless they're bittersweet in some way. Otherwhise it just leaves a bad taste in your mouth

The Crucible, too.

Meant for

>it was actually his twin

>SPOILERS: THE THREAD
listen you dumb faggot, part of what makes a movie good is not knowing what the fuck is going to happen. you are ruining the concept of film for yourself and any other idiot dumb enough to investigate this thread.

Now don't get mad at some user on the internet. Just ask yourself if you want to enjoy your time on earth

The first few episodes of season 4 were good

The show officially died at the episode "Squidbob tentacle pants"

Example? Somewhat applies to Little Shop of Horrors.

You talking about Brazil?

I don't have an example of everything I said but didn't the Abyss have its ending changed for its theatrical release? Or at least something cut out of it.

Paranormal Activity's ending was also changed though that wasn't because the original was too depressing or anything.

>I don't have an example of everything I said
So are you just making shit up, or is this something in your subconscious and you can't remember it?

>protag is being chased by an enemy the entire movie
>protag dies offscreen
>not even killed by the main antagonist.
>the person the protag was trying to protect get killed by the main antagonist anyways.

Great movie

>The Man Who Wasn't There

The movie was a bit weak, but the execution was totally necessary.

What is: what Metal Gear Solid 4 should have been?

mgs4 ended fine you fucking faggot

Valkyrie

I was somewhat joking, but more like it ended acceptably. Having yet another slidehow was a mistake. Revealing a fairly minor character from the previous game without any setup the mastermind, but in the end actually somebody braindead and nobody behind it, was a mistake. Revealing there were no actual enemies in the game except the Patriot system, (or whatever it was called), was a mistake.

Layercake

> Movie has extended edition

LIVE.DIE.REPEAT CRUISE/BLUNT/EDGE

This triggers my autism, because usually, the theatrical version is the better movie, but the extended version has important details that I might want to see.

Buried

I don't fucking care. The end of the movie is great.

>that moment of pure happiness

fucking feel this

the extended edition of battle royale (one of my faves, btw) is trash

law abiding citizen?

>original ending is never released in any form
That doesn't apply to Brazil

this so much I hear they forced the director to change the ending