The Game

I'm calling it now. When he finds what he's looking for, it will be either Romanworld or Medievalworld.

It will disappoint all to set up S2

Other urls found in this thread:

freemidi.org/artist-825-radiohead
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who fucking cares? The existence of the maze has ruint this show.

How so? Genuinely curious.

The John McCarthy aspect (not the UFC ref) could have been explored for at least a whole season. Probably three to five. Instead it's full WoW from the jump.

I'm not sure HBO understands why GoT was popular.

>Romanworld or Medievalworld.
these shits will never appear or even be mentioned in the show.

these shits aren't canon

Playing piano versions of alt rock songs isn't a substitution for good and careful writing.

>not canon
>source material
Wew lad

The writing has been good and careful, just that they might be setting themselves up for failure later.

it is the prize of having his mind placed inside an immortal robot.

"I need a strong-chinned bald man to play a period villain. Get me Yull Breyer."

"He's dead, sir"

"Well, who's left?"

"I've got just the man, sir.'"

As soon as he reaches his moment of glory, after all he's sacrificed, doing things that would horrible and unimaginable in the real world, the park shuts down because of the robot uprising.

He becomes super pissed and goes on a hunting spree trying to take out Dolores in a sequence that mirrors the movie, only he's human and she's robot.

Dolores kills him in some fashion and escapes to the real world, with somekind of Army of Darkness-esque twist waiting for her.

This will happen, screencap it.

Kek, pretty much

Also, his character is the survivor from the movie.

This is a retarded idea, but cap this. He's the OG survivor

John McCarthy?

Do you mean Cormac McCarthy because he wrote Blood Meridian?

Plays one alt-rock song
user thinks this is a regular thing.

(Hint, Paint it black and Radiohead is not alt rock)

im not sure you understand this show either. tv shows arent meant to realize your dumb pleb fantasies. somebody else wrote them for you to find out about them. youre just an autistic retard who cant enjoy somebody else's work. why the fuck do you even watch tv shows then, you fuckin idiot

autistically pointing out the soundtrack of a show as a reason to hate it is the most idiotic thing you could do. or are you one of those role-play faggots who wants to be ''immersed'' in their shows when they watch them? guess what, retard, its tv, you sit on your ass and watch it. if you want something intellectual to discover, read a book, you dumb fuck

>kek at over-used un-funny memes
retard, or samefag. pick one

The movie never happened, only the sequel (because there is a sequel) is regarder enough to try making us believe the Park could be reopen after such a massacrer. MiB clearly had some weird interactions with the game and maybe doesn't need to pay because of something bad happened to him but not something like a full uprising

>hey guys, heres ''the island'' plot. i totally thought of it, because i changed the names
fuck off, retard

another role playing retard

The writers in interviews have really toned down the idea that there going to be a robot riot due to it being overused. They indicated they might want to go in another direction.

?

It's mostly because once it happens, the show is over

>make a Roman/Medieval world
>some dude who has been going there for 30 years is the only guest
Yeah not happening.

Yup, plus if its too obvious people will get disinterested because they already know the big climax. I think the show has potential but if they really do a fucking riot where the cryofreeze ones come out, its down the shitter.

Suspect that Hopkins will be cold blooded about them just being robots.

The black guy starts to think of them as real

They slowly lose control, and the robots end up agreeing to be hosts to the guests, but slowly demand more and more to keep the illusion up.

Also played black hole sun by soundgarden

Hopkins character definitely seems like the type, he envisions them as pieces of the puzzle to the maze/grand scheme while the black guy fucked some robot whore who winked at him once now he feels all sentimental.

That the one alt rock song

The "modern" songs played so far.

Black hole sun (Right before MiB kidnaps the dealer)
Paint it Black (Gunfight at the saloon)
No Surprises (episode 2)

Maybe he meant Joe McCarthy?

If the William scenes are indeed set in the past, it'd make sense for them to use that as the typical robots going on a rampage moment. It'd give viewers what they want and expect in terms of action within the first season (if they decided to blow their load that quickly), but allows for the present scenes to let the Hosts break their programming in less conventional ways than straight murdering Guests, as well as letting them grow out their personalities.

Yep, the rampage moment might be the moment they reveal that it taking place 30 years before

Yes, JOHN MCCARTHY.

Wow, amazing pattern recognition skills, friend.

fuckin destroyed lol

Thanks for the wisdom, Mr. Lear.

has the man in black killed any humans yet or is it just robots?

Say they played one alt-rock song

user says "Also played Black hole sun"

and I point out yes, that is the one alt rock song.

>isn't a substitution for
clever bait, but i'm not that gullible you fuckin' gnome

You know, even as its subject, I appreciated *182's (your) post until you decided to draw attention to it in this manner.

Still a decent reply but lost luster. Too bad. Could have been one for the archives but you just had to ruin it.

Forgot your meme arrows, buddy.

Look out, guys. Master troll here.

WHAT?

Aussies woke up. Time to go to bed till the crappy shitposting recedes

THANK GOD SOMEONE EXPLAINED IT

>pablo honey starts playing in its entirety in MIDI

It's fuckin genius you moron, it's the uncannyness of the park in audio form.

freemidi.org/artist-825-radiohead

Please post your country of origin as a prefix to your posts so I know whether I'm replying to an australian or not.

>TFW NO (you)'s....

you should spend some time on Cred Forums

No Surprises is alt rock though

t. Cred Forums

get the fuck out of this thread

>John McCarthy

Quality shitpost

Someone just went off the reservation

Go to bed George Lucas

>Aussies woke up

it's almost 6pm here you dumb nigger

That when you drunk bastards wake up and start shitposting on Cred Forums.

The secret is you get turned into a robot in the maze
On the map there is a stick figure in the center
MIB says he won't ever have to leave
He wants to become a robot

makes no sense because then he wouldn't have free will

He's a high roller in a park that can simulate anything, he gets whatever he wants. The maze is a red herring, it's just what he paid for.

just bots

humans cant kill humans, weapons wont allow it

>I'm not sure HBO understands why GoT was popular.
HBO understands that atleast a third of each GoT season was filled with boring uneventfull snoozefest literally filler episodes.
I'm so fucking glad WW's pacing is what it is.

In the preview we can see Medieval World stuff

Is he really a villian? So far he's only killed and raped cyborgs. They aren't technically living beings.

#cyborglivesmatter

But cyborg have rights though

>People think he rapes Delores
>People don't realise he just needs to take her out of sight so he can upgrade her and tinker with her programming without the park realising

Plens all of you

You get used to it.

He raped Delores. Also the whole spreading "self awareness" bug going around Westworld is the pass phrase Dalores whispered to Saloon pimp lady. Obviously Anthony Hopkins installed an easter egg subroutine for fuck whatever reason to trigger past memories within the synthetics. Same deal with the maze, there is probably A TON of hidden easter eggs in Westworld.

Why did they make flies in West World?

>He doesn't realise MiB is the one who coded and is spreading the bug
>He doesn't realise that that's the whole reason her dad was the first to get it, so he could pass it to her
>He doesn't realise the reason she's handling it better than the other infected hosts is because of the upgrades he's made to her
>He doesn't realise his entire goal is to get her to remember him
>Genuinely thinks MiB is just some villain

Biggest plen

>doesn't realize that MiB will be the hero that saves mcpoyle but is later betrayed because mcpoyle falls in love with a flashlight

MiB has been going to Westworld for 30 years. He literally knows everything about the game and probably figured out how to access super secret subroutines within the cyborgs.

Nah, I genuinely think the show has nothing to do with the movie.

At this point westworld threads are just trolls trolling trolls to see who can come up with the most retarded theory in the shortest amount of time.

Is the MiB literally a 4chinner ?

this won't get a second season

they already planned 5

i reckon ed harris is the guy from the first film who survived and his head has been cooked by the ordeal.

He has also been given a free pass for life

I already cracked it. The world where their 'designing' westworld is also a world, 'Creationworld' and their all robots aswell. GG all thanks for coming

as if you deleted your previous comment to add GG at the end

Christ you are a faggot

haha, what do you think though? GG or what?

Lol? Good psychoanalysis Freud. So when you give advice, your opinion gets invalid? I couldn't give two donkeys if you agree with me or not, I just felt like giving people a heads up before they watch this crap. A sheep mentality would be to write a 10 star review as that's what everyone else does appearently, and is the very reason that drove me to write this "warning" in the first place. You obviously took offense by my post, since you categorically avoid talking about the film and rather try to troll me. Well you got your answer troll. Well done :)

I wrote this you fuck stop pretending to be me. I know it's a great theory and you are mad your little brain couldn't postulate such a thesis, but please refrain from your autistic inclination of pretending to be someone you're not.

see

wow great meme

So lets suppose that "Creation World" is a thing.
And when Abernathy says "you're in a prison of your own sins" he implies this CW. But how can he possibly know or suspect it if he's such a "low-level" creature?