Why do they make him such an idiot?!?

Why do they make him such an idiot?!?

When writers cant think of a good story they make a character do something stupid.

bad* writers

I'm not even sure what point they were trying to make about time travel. time travel in flash seems to be completely consequence free.

>oh no my gf isn't my gf any more!
>oh wait no i fixed it at the end of the episode

There is no reason barry should actually stop fixing things. Just because dadflash said to isn't a good enough reason.

>it's an evil speedster episode
>it's a Barry genderbend baby Sara Diggle with time travel

>it's a "felicity is the key to all this" episode

Fucking gib torrent for it. Useless people recording these shows, you take too long! FUCKING SORT IT OUT!

>he doesn't watch the live streams

it's free on the CW app, of course.

No web proxy works, none of the videos work and you have to be Ameriflabber to watch it.

>no early 00s Flash tv show with original Wally West as the protagonist

It's shit.
Only good parts of this show are Professor Zoom (Reverse Flash from S1) and Captain Cold.

Because he is a white male.

Why doesn't Barry just create a cloned body of Dante, bring Dante to the future, and leave the cloned body at the accident site? That's how Iris' parents from the future saved her from Professor Zoom.

tv* writers

Why didn't reverse flash lose his memories?

cuz he couldnt go fast to lose them

In the flashpoint episode, everything seemed perfect for Barry except 2 things:
>he is losing his memories of the inferior timeline
>wally appears to be dying based on the judgement of a child doctor who has never seen a meta human before
Why exactly did he have to go back in time and "fix" the timeline?
Even if wally is dying, wouldn't the life of his parents be worth it? How can he just keep a straight face and say he's going to murder his parents to save his criminal step brother

they literally fucking said why

They wrote themselves into a place they didn't want to be and had to find a quick way to get back to status quo but with just a little added drama like referenceman having a dead brother.

His life would literally have been his ideal even if he forgot how to access his flash powers.

I meant the one from season one

>inb4 this fanboy retard pretends any of this trash makes sense

>It's a speedster villain season
This is why I dropped flash.

I was thinking it'd be an interesting change of pace if they pulled an Arrow side-story/flashback thing with Flash.

Maybe at the end of a season Barry is practicing his abilities in star labs, he goes to time travel and disappears for a few minutes. When he reappears, he has visibly aged at least a couple years and is decorated in intricate oriental armor that has been roughly attached to a heavily weathered Flash suit.

For Barry, it will have been x years since he time traveled and ended up stuck in the past of feudal Japan, where an intriguing old man who happens to understand modern English discovers him. Barry not only lacks his time traveling abilities, but also his superspeed. The old man takes Barry in, and the two go on a journey to once again regain Barry's abilities. The journey would involve retracing legendary ancient scrolls said to hold the key to the powers of the mythical thunder god Raiden. Along the way, Barry would discover that his old mentor was a speedster as well.

By the end of his journey, Barry comes to learn that the old man is none other than his own grandson, who shares thoughtful words with Barry before succumbing to combat wounds complicated by great age. The present day plots coincide with Barry's journey, with the season ending in the appearance of a young child speedster - Bart Allen.

maybe too gay, maybe not gay enough

i wish they didn't make the show 75% about muh feelins. theres maybe 15 minutes of solid action and real plot if you skip the boring shit. i hate cw.

yeah, but then he dies at the end so i think a 3rd season of evil flash wont happen. but the series is getting boring as all fuck. at least marvels shield is getting better.

only the first season was somewhat interesting

second and third seasons are fanfic trash

so fucking gay jesu christo

Better question, why did they all literally sound like they had autism?