What is his endgame?

What is his endgame?

Buy a AD, dumb bot poster

get dat you tube monies from the mouth breathing masses of the unwashed

nigga gets one million subs a month, you sure he's shilling on Cred Forums for 2-3 more?

Why are his videos so comfy?

Because you're a mindless retard.

Complete control over Cred Forums
Unfortunate for him, we have based BLACKED posters that will stop him

he's even at the top of the facebook 360 photos trending thing (gearvr)

I don't understand normies

does every jew think video is synonymous with movie?

CTR is shilling him after he endorsed Clinton, I've never heard of this ugly faggot until now.

I used to be really impressed with him until I learned that his parents are fucking multimillionaire real estate moguls in NYC.

I don't know. Drumpf has zero chances to win at this point. All he has is rednecks and neets. Even if Kek exists and he wins, Drumpf will be babysitted by congress and impeached as soon as he says military.

How Shillary fags lose their mind for this retard is beyond me. Cred Forums like bernie fags back then, are in denial.

Because you're a cockboy

To save up enough for the mother of all rhinoplasties.

are you saying his parents paid his way to be famous? he is a college dropout

>All he has is rednecks and neets

he's winning huge with men and white people. Are you self hating or something?

>impeached
funny the last clinton was impeached and hillary got away with breaking a bunch of laws about classified information

He's a high school dropout you stupid fuck

He's a Republican, of course he's winning huge with white people.

>watching vlogs

so you attack certain groups even though the alternative is supported by blacks and dumb women?

What does Cred Forums think this guy is pulling in a month/year with his YT shit? $200,000 USD?

I have no idea how much YT people make or how the YT paid thing works aside from a basic idea.

Not looking like a fucking ghoul

Is Trump his dad?

It depends on if they are partnered with a network, sponsors, etc. A good rule of thumb though is about $1.50 for every 1k views. The bigger the channel, the more likely they are getting $3-5 per 1k views

That's not bad. Is that a month?

ive always known it to be roughly $1k for 1 mill views (ads etc) He's probably earning 2-3 million a year

only a high school drop out with a kid can achieve his level of success with rich parents. Wealth inequality in America is disgusting. I really hope Hillary takes 70% of his wealth like they do in Europe.

I'm pro Trump.

Discover fire.

Not the cuck you correspond with, but lose the tag faggot.

Bullshit, his dad owns a cafee in Connecticut, they are middle class.

It's more like 0.60-80$ per 1k views. And it depends of when you post - ads pay more around Christmas.

>newest video is literally nothing but him saying that everyone who doesn't vote for Hillary is literally a nazi
>50% dislikes

I don't even like Trump but god damn, let people have their own opinion you fucking shit.