How could anyone on this board not want this man to be president? He's hilarious

How could anyone on this board not want this man to be president? He's hilarious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04PnV1IngGM
youtube.com/watch?v=rrsPePYszEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>posting Cred Forums on Cred Forums

hi Donald. wrong board you retard.

There's a whole group of people who don't care about being right or winning arguments or hoping for a better world for anyone. All the want to do is get some yuks, make you mad, and fritter away their time until they die. These are Trump supporters

>better world
Yeah bro lets vote for the victim blaming warmonger instead xD

sometimes i wonder if its a real tweet or not . is that really his account? sorry i don't have a twitter

Fuck trump fuck white people gas the kikes

Cred Forums is a Cred Forums colony

For the same reason I'm not electing Gallagher for president.

PREPARE TO BE DEPORTED, TERRORIST.

Back to your containment board, fucklard.

Why do women want WW3 and muslim gang-rapes so desperately?

>you're le loser!

remember when Trump got effortlessly and relentlessly btfo by some sitcom writer?

of course it's real, look at the handle... @realDonaldTrump

Every board on Cred Forums is a Cred Forums colony. They have an empire.

How does a better world involve voting for someone who knowingly took funds from a state that sponsors ISIS?

Zuker sounds like a fucking redditer. Its embarrassing when grown men talk like that. He thinks he's being hilarious but he sounds like a little bitch. Not even defending Trump but saying he got btfo is retarded.

Trump's thin skin is his biggest drawback, but when he can overcome that, he fucking dominates. Like at the last debate, where he managed to completely wreck Hillary.

>The very worst anyone can dig up on Trump is that in 2005 he said being a famous billionaire makes women more likely to give consent to you acting sexually towards them

>Nowhere near the worst thing people can find on Hillary is that she victim blamed a 12 year old girl after she was raped, then laughed about it when she got the rapist off (who she knew was guilty)

Yet all the media reports on is Trump.

It's almost like there's some sort of media cover-up. If only there was some organisation that released some emails that showed this occurring. Oh well, that will never happ- oh, wait...

>The very worst anyone can dig up on Trump is that in 2005 he said being a famous billionaire makes women more likely to give consent to you acting sexually towards them

Are you being this dishonest on purpose or are you really this stupid? It's just the most recent thing and so people are talking about it the most. Among other things, he's got multiple fraud cases against him (Trump University, for one), he's being investigated for allegedly raping a 13 year old, he's has a long history of not paying his workers, and so on and so forth.

How do you think Cred Forums would react if it came out that Hillary used money that was meant for charity to buy paintings of herself and sports memorabilia?

>Nowhere near the worst thing people can find on Hillary is that she victim blamed a 12 year old girl after she was raped, then laughed about it when she got the rapist off (who she knew was guilty)

Not what happened.

Lol he's pretty hilarious. He does sound like a sped though.

This

>Hillary Clinton caught reading from script during interview! Her campaign was given the questions beforehand, and the script was passed around by literally 10 people before being approved. Watch her read it word for word like a robot.

youtube.com/watch?v=04PnV1IngGM

>trump president
>usa goes to war with russia
>dem manlet twitter bantz

How the fuck can American's want this clown representing them on the world stage?

You realize that we're all fucking laughing at you, right? Just more proof that American's are so stupid that they'll vote for a man because he's been on TV and is rich.

On the one hand Donald is a massive retard but is 100% right that Hillary should be in prison.

On the other hand Hillary is literally ripped from Eyes Wide Shut and is unironically the devil.

Imagine this, you get a subpoena by the court, then the day before the trial you destroy all evidence, dont get arrested, and everyone that helped you destroy servers and emails get immunity. Except that court was congress.

What the fuck is going on?

Seriously Hillary is a fucking snake. Anyone else that did even half of what she did would be rotting in prison.

Each choice for this election we will essentially lose, because Hillary has been a shill since day one as a politician. She will protect the big money and basically doom us to WW3.

Trump will be bad as well, I just think he's the lesser evil at this point.

Don't forget this little gem where the FBI basically says the Clintons are above the law

youtube.com/watch?v=rrsPePYszEQ

A lot of Americans are retarded.

>It's just the most recent thing and so people are talking about it the most.
The most recent thing is the podesta email leaks, actually. Hillary Clinton knowingly accepted donations from a nation that's sponsoring ISIS. How much do you want to bet that Colbert/Oliver/Noah/etc. make a point of not mentioning this, at all?

its basically 100% poison vs 50/50 poison.

and people are still thinking of drinking the poison

>Since you;re unable to manufacture decent comebacks maybe you should outsource the job to China

holy fucking shit nigga tip top lel

>full grown man regularly using the term haters

"haters" is the last line of defense for the mentally stunted, or what we on this on board call plebs. Disgusting

>basically doom us to WW3.
I don't understand this argument.

She's a status quo politician. She'll make money for the establishment, play along with her buyers and basically make no waves. She's not calling for bombings.

Meanwhile, Trump literally wouldn't rule out nuking europe in a fucking fluff interview.

Give me the evil that won't make waves that will keep the machine running over the incompetent that will burn it down and make our country look like a joke.

You wouldn't understand. You're a poor nobody. When you're rich and the entire world knows your name you have haters. Its completely readonable for him to use the term.

>She's not calling for bombings.
She literally threatened military action over her fucking email leaks.

Cred Forums is full of low test numales

its not their fault

read

She literally is insinuating that Russia is responsible for the leaks, and that they are trying to keep her away from the presidency. She literally want's military action over this.

She is fucking insane, Donald just wants to kill Isis. At least that's something everyone can agree on.

Europe is already did, in 20 years it will be a Sharia Zone. Europe is gone, nuking it would be a mercy.

dead*

>She's not calling for bombings

She literally said she wants to go to war with Russia over the e-mail "hacks" even though there's zero proof it was a Russian citizen, let alone state-sanctioned

She wants to bomb Iran, threatened to use military actions because she "thinks" Russia is hacking the US, has supported the Iraq war, invasion of Libya, supported sanctions on Iran, Iraq and Libya, and much more. She's the definition of war hawk. Just look her record, not her rhetoric.

Trump is for a better America, just like an American president should be. Hillary Clinton is for a worse America but a better world for Europeans, Mexicans, and the Chinese since they'd be taking advantage of us and exploiting us for their own benefit. Trump is obviously the better choice for anyone who cares about the United States and not Germany, Mexico, and China.

What, because of the Syria strategy and Russia fucking with our political process?

She's corrupt as fuck. But she's not going to fucking nuke anyone, and has a SLIGHT idea of how to grease fucking ties and keep the money moving. She also won't burn literally every diplomatic bridge we have and try to get out of fucking nato (inb4 carry the weight memes that don't understand that Nato lets the US fucking park our power everywhere)

This election is a shitshow, and I choose the person that might get us to the next one. She's not healthy enough for two terms anyway.

Cred Forums is fucking naive as shit. Every democrat who wins was going to "destroy the world". It's bullshit. People want to make money.

It's hilarious how they're alright with a moron who will suck Putin's dick tho

Hilary wants to enact a no fly zone over syria, which means directly antagonising Russia; as well as deploying troops on the ground in Syria, to destroy Assads anti air capabilities.

>Europe is already did, in 20 years it will be a Sharia Zone. Europe is gone, nuking it would be a mercy.

Do you even think about what you're saying?

I mean, it doesn't matter.

Clinton is basically a shoe-in at this point. Trump's chances are astoundingly low. And in 4 years, when the world isn't on fire, the death panels aren't stealing your parents and FEMA hasn't taken over, we'll have the same dumb arguments.

>a man in his 70s bantering on twitter will make for a good president

That is why we can't have nice things.

>I know nothing about Russia
What did he mean by this?

When did the staunch conservatives start being such big Russia fans? I have to assume it's a bunch of millennials that don't know history.

Russia is the enemy of America. Back in my day, Conservatives would fucking stand up to that bullshit, not cower and kowtow to what they want.

Fuck. Romney should have run.

Romney vs Biden would have been so much fun.

UNLIMITED BANTZ WORK

It's pretty close honestly. I hear people talking all the time about how fucking corrupt hillary is. I think when people actually go out to vote it will be really close. This is the silent majority effect, noone likes hillary, except lib tards who vote on polls. Real people who just want a good president won't vote for her.

>She also won't burn literally every diplomatic bridge we have
>It's hilarious how they're alright with a moron who will suck Putin's dick tho
You shills are getting lazy. Hillary is good for diplomacy, but Trump is bad because he wants to be diplomatic with Putin? By the way, accusing a fucking nuclear superpower of being behind your corruption being exposed without proof is fucking nuts. You do realize how fucking nuts it is, right? Russia isn't some third world shithole, they could wipe us off the map if they really wanted to, and Hillary is banging war drums with them over her fucking emails.

We don't know if Russia did hack them, but let's suppose for a moment that they did. Why should I care? Hillary's corrupt ass got exposed. She got hurt. Not you. Not me. Hillary herself said that nothing of national security was in those emails, so our country is fine. She's literally the only person who suffers by her own admission.

>It's pretty close honestly
It really isn't.
When Linzer, Silver and Wang & Ferguson give someone less than a 10% chance, it's not looking pretty.

Tbh neither of them make good president. One of them is up there due to counter culture. The other is due to corruption and propaganda. This world is FUCKED.

Dude the shilling is out of fucking control for Hillary at this point, how can we trust any source that does predictions for elections when everyone is literally shilling her 24/7?

Silver lost all credibility during the primaries.

Yeah, it'll never happen. Just like Brexit will ne- oh, shit.

Didn't he claim he's super knowledgeable about foreign countries because he organised a bunch of beauty pageants around the world? The man is a fucking idiot, no wonder the Putinbots are all for him.

I WISH THAT I COULD TURN BACK THE TIME