ITT: Actors you dropped because of their political views

ITT: Actors you dropped because of their political views

Other urls found in this thread:

deathandtaxesmag.com/206340/20-actors-you-didnt-know-were-republicans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bullshit, its bcoz of his Coke can penis.

Tome Cruise
De Niro (with the exception of Travis Bickle/Taxi Driver, since he disowned him)
Don Cheadle

>James Woods will die in your lifetime

He's so fucking conservative and based why can't more of Hollywood be more like him?

>live a sheltered life
>become world famous actor
>involve yourself in politics
>liberal minded
this is the problem. the idiots still think its a perfect world and think they have to travel to Africa to see how shit a country is

I don't care if you're liberal or conservative - it takes fucking BALLS to come out as a hardcore conservative in Hollywood. James Woods basically fucked his career over to be able to express his political beliefs. That commands respect in my book.

Every Hollywood actors

wow the jews are paying off congress? goddamn that is deep

Never heard of AIPAC?

I don't know man, I agree with his views on capeshit.

I like Woods views and acting but I have the most respect for actors who keep their views to themselves or only rarely express their views or maybe advocate for some cause that's important.
Actors who get all memey and tell people what to think and who to vote for are obnoxious.
The backlash to all the shilling this cycle has made it pretty obvious that people are tired of being condescended to like they can't think for themselves.

A view like advocating for free speech or the environment or protecting a heritage site or something is fine.
A view like "x is bad and anyone who supports x is terrible because they want to go to war with y" is shit.

I guess it also depends on the format. Discussing an issue you're passionate about with Bill Maher is one thing. Going on a talk show and blurting out that you hate the president because of some identity politics shit is another kettle of fish.

>or protecting a heritage site or something is fine.

except when black people do it right

/thread

Ben doesn't even have political opinions. He just regurgitates platitudes and pulls disgusted faces.

This

Also pic related. I couldn't even make it halfway through his netflix special because all it was was DUDE CONSERVATIVES LMAO.

He used to be funny

I don't know what that means.

JUST

Turn it a little on it's head, what actors have you vigorously picked up because of their political views?

Coming out as a conservative or anything not liberal in hollywood is like a nazi officer saying that they don't think jews are bad.

I don't care about actors political views.

Only politicians political views.

Not necessarily, admittedly they're not all "hardcore conservatives" but guys like Vince Vaughn and Dwayne Johnson don't seem to have any trouble getting work in Hollywood

deathandtaxesmag.com/206340/20-actors-you-didnt-know-were-republicans/

you mean, because shes gay and that makes you upsetti?

No she is full on SJW.

jesus, fucking ouch.

Keep in mind that this is also the actor with an estimated IQ of 180 who had perfect SAT scores.

Naturally such genius had to be the only hardcore conservative in hollywood.

Barely below Tump level of insanity

tzzz everyone could see from a mile away that shes a dyke ever since you first saw her in movies.
typical lul so randumb "cute" dyke with the mind of a psychopath sjw.
which she is, i got no problem with lesbo and fags but being the bullhorn for such stupid behaviour and worldviews is a no no in my book

too bad, i really liked her in Juno.

i didnt need to drop him as i was was aware hes always been a faggot

Joe Sweden

Don't worry, neither does he.

Even fucking Jessica Simpson and Kesha got almost perfect SAT test scores, it's really not that impressive

>please dont treat me as a gay person as less human than straight people

what the fukc is that fucking sjw shit

Yes that's all she has said politically, that's everything.

thats what it boils down to, yes

Pretty sure everyone dropped him at this point
Even if they didn't think they did

underrated

Kesha took college classes in high-school and her IQ is reported to be somewhere near 150

All brain that and she still could not into how not fridge

Daily reminder that Kesha has no idea who her father is because when her mother decided she wanted to have a kid she just let all of her male friends gangbang her until she fell pregnant

He also got into MIT.

>All brain that and she still could not into how not fridge

*barf*

I know this is supposed to be s response to that other meme but fuck this is so badly made. The other one used stuff Cred Forums actually says and this one uses strawman

Keep in mind they would have had the best tutors money can buy training them before they took the SAT, if you parents are rich enough you barely need a triple digit IQ to get into the Ivy League

emma watson is the only one i can thinkof. theres loads of them really but joss wedon and the like never made anything good in the first place

he looks a bit like my local GP

>implying you can't find nu-males saying everything on that picture on sites like BuzzFeed and tumblr

Imagine a world, a terrifying world...

>needing to be surrounded by things that reinforce your views
>being so weak willed you cannot tolerate dissenting views

>James Wood

OP is a faggot

That's pretty cool desu

owtheedge.jpg

Never like him to be honest

What did he mean by this?

He meant "only by burning all tripfaggots alive, can we then start work on healing the planet."

>good goy, now just listen to all the famous people telling you what to do

like woods and voight?

If you go to any other website this is the kind of shit they say moron. You idiots are so obsessed with le alt-right Cred Forums boogeyman you don't realize how much of a massive minority they are compared to people like this.

fucking savage

Bale