youtube.com/watch?v=rBJVk4q7RUE
i.imgur.com/1A9C8Yv.gif
i.imgur.com/ajaTf0n.gifv
youtube.com/watch?v=K-PKO2FrdPY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grain_entrapment
youtube.com/watch?v=lzv7fHvr3tk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OLIVE OIL

I just cooked up some chicken for you, Chef. What do you think?

PIDGEON MEAT

NICE AND CORNY

youtube.com/watch?v=3lJlFA14rHw

Why does he order a whole 'za instead of just a slice?

>tfw thats the thin crust

who was in the wrong here?

the old waitress for being a cunt

BABY

DEAD

/fmg/ - failed memes general

I really with the TIL Matt LeBlanc meme would have taken off.
Those threads always cracked me up.

*OLIVE OLE

JUST

MEME

NICE AND STALE

>THIS BABY IS UNDERCOOKED

there is no such thing as a failed meme on tee-vee

TOSSER
>taptap

got any more food kino?

CHICKEN

NICE AND COOKED

BENI
FUCKIN
HANA!?

I don't mean to be "that guy," but every meme on Cred Forums fails after a few days and is then perpetuated by 2 or 3 neckbeards shitposting incessantly. It's been this way for a very long time now.

Jamie go away

WTFFFFFFFFFF

Do people actually do this?

YUUUHHHHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSHNMeeQ50c

HEAD

NICE AND HOT

youtube.com/watch?v=bCujO6Ujw_o

PLONKER

FRESH
RUSTIC
SIMPLE MENU

NICE AND JELLIED EEL

CHEF

AINT NO BITCH

Now, a taste

mmm

Not a dickface, chef

DINNER

NICE AND HOT

>ITS SO BURNT I THOUGHT I WAS BEING SERVED MY WIFE'S SON

what did chef mean by this?

TWAT

pidgeons are fucking retarded

Came here to make sure this was posted

ZA

NICE AND THIN

that's kind of sad

TIL, when Gordon Ramsay was casted for kitchen nightmares, he inly had a hot meal. Jamie Oliver bought a new car with his first paycheck, Gordon bought 11 dollars.

YOU
YOU
YOU

COME ERE

GET OUT

can you actually eat that

Sure.
Once.

TIL when a hot dinner was casted for a hot dinner, he only had a hot dinner. Another hot dinner bought a hot dinner but with his first hot dinner the other hot dinner bought a hot dinner.

>Perfect

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5W51jjuLq8s

>YOU FRENCH PIG

ITS FUCKING RAWWWWWWWWWWW

WHERE'S
THE
LAMB
SAUCE

>'za

who the fuck says that

>Sure go ahead user
>not like you wont die from stomach poisoning and shit yourself to death with a little throwing up on the side

>it's a Jailbait Hostess Flirts with Gordon episode

>HOW MUCH
>IS IN THE BIN
>LOOOOOOOOOOK

>FOOKIN 'ELL
>THOSE RIBS
>SO TENDAH

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW?

>in russia, bread eat pigeon

A literal pigeon hole

DUMB FUCKING FLYING RATS

goddamn dumbfucks

Is this intentionally trying to trap and kill the pigeons, or are they just dumb motherfuckers falling in by accident?

it's a meme you dip

>""""""""""""""Russian""""""""""""""""""""
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""food""""""""""""""""""""""
>"""""""""""""""""""quality"""""""""""""""""""""""""

HOBBITS

TRICKSY AND FALSE

Yes. Grain silos have been designed to trap pidgeons. There's grill below where suffocated pidgeons roast, and grain falls through and is subsequently discarded.

did they die?

fucking fuck

Pls what show is this?

Is he upset because undercooked food is his meme?

TOILET

NICE AND HOT

user
UNDERDEVELOPED

MANE?

It was extremely painful.

IN

>masaokis toilet steak
kino

That's the joke autismo.

For you

Better entrepreneur than cook

For real though, some of those birds had their wings out when being buried. Probably snapped them in a few places before they suffocated and all around got crushed under the weight.

Probably didn't last long, but those few seconds might even make a big guy hurt.

LISTEN
LISTEN
LISTEN
LISTEN
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF

based

>the one that flies right into it

>russian """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""food standards""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Why is this so fucking funny?

the dude was a complete retard the entire episode. He had a private beach, hotel, bar, restaurant, etc, but only used a 1/5th of it at any time and was losing so much money a month it was mind boggling. And it wasnt some small place either.

To top it off, the place hasnt made a dime yet, and he burned ALL his money years ago and everything was being paid for by his brother who ran a fish market, and it was drowning him in debt and the brother who ran the place usually didnt let the brother come in to eat or visit.

Ramsey asked for a few simple things. Stop coming to work looking like a surfer dude, reel in his best friend since childhood (who was the head chef and was seriously one of the worst hes ever seen and saying he didnt give a single fuck about anything would be a massive understatement) and learn the business he jumped into.

He couldnt/wouldnt even change his clothes until ramsey refused to talk to him or do anything for him until he came back looking like an owner. What you saw was the final straw.

that last pidgeon was like
>killmenowfam

What episode is this?

What episode, gotta see it

If those servers Gordon spoke to weren't told what to say, then thats fucking astounding to catch that moment on camera.

>Just a little bit of olive oil
>Proceeds to pour half a bottle on top of a steak

>hold a pizza slice vertically
>the grease runs down and the cheese slides off

wtf i hate pizza now

he was sincerely trying to show us how to cook a steak

kind of sad, the kind of mental problems he must have had, just look at his house.

CELESTINA A CUTE!!!!!!!

Honestly there were a few that just dove in, it was actually pretty funny.

>master the art of flight
>die to quicksand
What did they mean by this?

>that one just sitting off to the side watching everyone go down

>not being hip to /ck/ memes

Make sure to watch to the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-5uldtKpXc

Fucking hell.

>first one goes down
>second one immediately flies right to the center to follow him down

They record the whole time they're there - why is it astounding to catch it on camera?

FLIGHT PLAN

LISTS SMEE AND DR. PAVELHEIR

WHY DON'T THEY ALL FLY AWAY

They're dumb animals with grain for brains who can't put together what's happening to those around them.

FORK

FOUR PRONGS

YOU WANT THAT NICE EVEN SPACE BETWEEN EACH PRONG

TEA, EARL GREY, HOT!

Yes but enough about the goyim. What about the birds?

this was my favorite part in that one episode of hells kitchen where they cook that amazing steak

GUY

NICE AND BIG

damn that girl is a qt

>tfw my mom had no idea how to cook
>whenever i would go over to my friend's house, she'd make the most delicious homemade food ever
I love my mom to death but fuck, I wish she knew how to cook.

the girl in the crazy amy episode is the top qt though.

check that one.

YES CHEF!

dumb Cred Forums autists

fuck off

At least her son knows how to blog

Is there a better master of food kino than Raj?

youtube.com/watch?v=rBJVk4q7RUE

At 1:50 I feel like he's about to start mentioning Pepe Sylvia.

>Let's top that cheese...
>wid a lil more cheese

I should visit /ck/ more often.

>cream cheese in a fucking steak

Pigeons are stupid. They're no Crow. Now those birds are actually smart.

I think it's an insult to mice that they're compared to the pigeon. Mice are smarter.

>implying they aren't just going through a chute and landing on a conveyor belt, shaking off the grain, and doing it again

>big cheesy greasy mess with 4lbs of cheese and sausage

am high would smash. he should move to a college town. he would make money off drunk/high people.

except the raw dough would not be nice.

BLACK LIGHT ON

SHEETS OFF

SEMEN

NICE AND HOT

DAMN

Hotel Hell wasn't as good as Kitchen Nightmares, but still a fun watch.

>hasselback steak

TO BE FAIR, PARMESAN IS A SHARP HARD CHEESE MOSTLY ADDED FOR TASTE AND CREAM CHEESE IS A NEUTRAL SOFT CHEESE MOSTLY ADDED FOR TEXTURE

STILL A TRASH PLEB RECIPE, STRAIGHT OUTTA APPLEBEES OR CHILIS

Why are you shouting?

hotel hell season 3 episode 8

>not eating maternal macaroni

that is just nasty

what THE fuck

tasty is fucking cancer

>let's put (cream) cheese on everything

honestly, when I ever get a girl pregnant, I'm so going to try it.
the kind of milk you drink is just cultural anyways, and babies love it, so it can't be that bad.
honestly the biggest gripe I'd have with it is how it's propably not regulated and there is no way to check if it's actually from a sexy healthy woman in a cow costume, or some obese crack whore in detroit.

THEY'RE DRUNK AND FAT OFF ALL THOSE GRAINS

LIKE SITTING IN AN OCEAN OF DONUTS

A SCARLAC PIT OF PIGEON FOOD

That's gif recipes for you.

i.imgur.com/1A9C8Yv.gif

do they actually work or are they like subtle pranks?
I mean , sure, you can make a cheese pizza dip bowl, but is that the correct way to do it?

I don't know. They don't look overly nice though. Half of them are putting pizza ingredients inside of something. The best thing about pizza is when the cheese is starting to go golden-brown and the pepperoni is crispy. There's no way that's going to happen: Just melted cheese and soggy pepperoni.

i.imgur.com/ajaTf0n.gifv

>NOT SHOUTING TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS EVEN MORE
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING PLEB GUYS

99% of the people who say it are saying it completely ironically.

Ironically or not, it's still all kinds of fucking stupid.

MY DICK

Fucking Tasty. All their shit is so overstuffed with so many fucking ingredients.

I miss Joe and the big guy. As adorable as Christina is, there was a great dynamic between these three.

Literally nothing wrong with that za

CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Why did they ruin perfectly good beef with cream cheese? I swear to god if anyone brought me a steak with fuckingcream cheese on it I'd punch them in the mouth.

delete this

ah fuck, where have I heard that

is it ray liota?

>the one about to be engulfed that swoops up and flies to the far side of the grain
BASED BIRD

i get the feeling hes spitting more out of laughter at the suprise than actual disgust

Is this foodkino?

youtube.com/watch?v=K-PKO2FrdPY

>carbanara
it's _carbonEra_ ffs

Holy shit

>so you will need some garl-
dropped

It was supposed to be only Americans who used "American Cheese"

The fuck.

Flips have absolutely zero food identity.

>hotdogs
>american cheese
>cream of chicken soup
>cream of mushroom soup
None of those things should ever be used to make food.

GOOD FUCKING GOD

Nice background music though

maybe they just though they were entering some kind of secret corn shangra la?

survival of the fittest my niggas

>one slice of cheese
ugh
>two slices of cheese
PLEASE STOP
>three slices of cheese
NO

post more terrible youtube cooking

>ruining a steak with cheese
>"baking" a steak for 15 min
>hasselback steak

Absolutely disgusting

It's like they had their own Stargate but no probe to send in beforehand.

Imagine actually being this third-world.

that pigeon will go one sire many generations of slightly less stupid pigeons

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grain_entrapment

it happens to humans too. I grew out up in a rural area, we were shown PSAs about it.

what the fuck does gordon know about running hotels. the entire idea was so stupid. yea I'm sure you'll save that hotel from financial ruin by running around like ghostbusters equipped with a black lights catching semen stains

>Once entrapment begins, it happens very quickly due to the suction-like action of the grain. A human body in grain takes seconds to sink, minutes to suffocate, and hours to locate and recover. Recovered bodies have shown signs of blunt force trauma from the impact of the grain; one victim was found to have a dislocated jaw.[4]

>However, suffocation does not occur from the weight of the grain, rather from the grain itself.[1]:8 If a victim's airway remains unobstructed, or they find an air pocket within the grain, they may be able to keep breathing and be rescued. In one instance a trapped person was able to survive for three hours.[6]

Imagine your lungs filling up with grains, how painful it'd be to drown in small objects. And then your jaw falls out of place. Fucking agonizing.

This is someone's fetish.

well that one lady did poop on the floor and blame it on bikers, plus you want your room to be somewhat clean right?

that gigantic semen stain though..

>hotdog chunks
>american food product slices
>fresh garlic??
>put the pasta in last so it never has time to absorb the sauce and the sauce remains watery as fuck
>serve in a bucket to a young man who couldn't bother to wear a shirt for an internet video

kek

>not just using basic cream of chicken over rice

ever been poor?

you don't know anything about running hotels just because you can point your finger at a stain and make a frumpy face, which is basically the entirety of the show
it's one of those shows that were designed from the back to the front. they went "gee it sure is entertaining watching gordon when he's angry, could he be angry at something else?" rather than doing something that feels sensible. a chef cooking food is sensible

Welcome to Flips. Enjoy your stay.

I would fucking devour that pizza

I work in pest control and we lure pigeons into cages using corn.

They'll go in even if there's a dozen pigeons already in the cage.

They fucking love that shit.

its not the entirety of the show, but a big portion of hospitality is always going to be: how clean are the fucking rooms?

it tastes like regular milk, but its a bit sour is all

rekt

I still try not to eat my parent's cooking.

They burn EVERYthing. I mean, goddamn.

my mom usually only eats frozen dinners, McDonalds and ramen but when she attempts to make anything herself, she uses waaaay to much oil burns it and oversalts.

there's just something dishonest about it. it's a bit like one of those hoarder shows. they try to give the audience the impression that as long as the house is cleaned up everything will be fine. most of the time the hoarder is ill in some way and physically cleaning up wont do much to solve the real issue. it will eventually get messy again

sure gordon is not in the wrong to complain about stained sheets but there's usually more going on and the semen is a symptom rather than the cause

Can't imagine what it's like to have a mother who can't cook
My mother was good enough that she could probably have made a career out of it if she wanted to. I guess I just took it for granted

Pretty fucking disgusting....

I still can't believe some people are that bad at cooking. I'm no great cook, but it can't be that hard to look at a recipe and make something decent

ive lived my whole life around complete gutter pallets.
>red lobster and olive garden are fancy restaurants
>parmesan cheese is that white powder stuff
>cappuccino only comes in instant packets
>let's get a pizza. I like little caesars . its good and cheap

I've endeavoured over the years to improve my home cooking not just to save money but for health reasons, but it seems like everyone around me doesn't appreciate home cooked meals as much as over salted, sugery, greasy crap. icecream, chips, frozen shit, meat, cheese....never veggies. the problemseems not to be that they just like that food better, but that that is what food is to them

I'd rather have a mom that can't cook than one that overfeeds.

my mom is dead

This Motherfuckers from reddit!, I saw this on reddit the other day. Hes not one of us!

Neither are you if you saw it on Reddit

mine too

well your dead mom can still cook better than mine.

In his defense if I was served that kind of food regularly I'd lose my motivation to do pretty much anything as well, even put on a shirt for a video.

yes that was the joke puto

you're fucking retarded

>While the death rate from workplace accidents on American farms has declined in the first decade of the 21st century, grain-entrapment deaths have not
holy shit

UUUUUHHHH!

Unironically kys yourself my man

I don't even know what Reddit is

Edit: Wow. Thanks for the gold!

>kys

underage detected
kill yourself

IT'S

God damn, Ramsey's wrinkles are chiseled into his forehead

no u

FUCK
FUCK I HATE TASTY
I HATE THIS FUCKING SHIT SO MUCH

are they TRYING to be ironic?

Why is it EVERY fucking recipe they do they FUCK IT UP somehow. And then you have that smarmy fucking logo at the end telling me it's good.
It's not good.
They literally ruin every fucking thing they cook. They should be executed for crimes against food.

Wolf of wall street

love the selective moderation here

youtube.com/watch?v=lzv7fHvr3tk

Truly the best cooking show.

I beg to differ

memes were always 'forced'

I just hope the Cred Forums mods start banning users for posting that racist Pepe shit.

>yfw this grain was packaged up and shipped off to a processing plant and people actually ended up eating it

BIG GUY

NICE AND CAUGHT

SHILLARY GO TO BED

Now I want to watch that.

>Cant scramble eggs, stick scrambled head in freezer.