Tfw you will never be a teenager that reminds Jenna Fischer so much of Jim from the office that she becomes obsessed...

>tfw you will never be a teenager that reminds Jenna Fischer so much of Jim from the office that she becomes obsessed with you and wants to fuck you constantly

Seriously, Jenna?

That does not sound like a good thing

if you look like Jim from office you would not be going around fucking 50 year old dust vag

yea. jenna. even.if she was fat and retarded, as everyone pretends we are, I would rather an american over a queen worshipping brit. she has literally made fun of america, her adopted country, twice on late night tv. ship her ass back to england. I don't want her, and we don't need her.

I don't pretend that america is perfect. but the idea of america is you come here to try. that we allow people to succeed. and this british woman comes here, wildlu succeeds, and then shits all over american ideals?

u mad tubby?

millenial bitches will just as soon turn around and claim you raped them

>cannot handle banter

I feel bad for you.

who is this cute chute?

>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

I really, really like this copypasta

y-you too

Are you the same person who always posts it, or is it multiple people?

I've seen some people steal it a few times but I've politely told them to respect my memetilectual property rights

Keep up the good work.

To stay on topic, are there any Blunt movies that I might not have seen that are worth watching? I imagine you'd know em all.

I would disappoint these girls so hard.

Her boobs were nice in the girl on the train.

It's cuz she was preggo at during the time they were filming. Bitch tits get bigger when preggers.

I'm gonna try to see it when I have the chance.

>grew up fat
>women thought i was gross
>never had gf
death when

Don't tell me what I will or won't do.

If I ever meet Jenna you better believe I'm gonna Pam her Beesley.