Why do people dress up as characters of films and walk around in public places?

Why do people dress up as characters of films and walk around in public places?

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/JessicaNigri
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the girl looks better than Daisy Ridley

Its called cosplay.
They do it because they are fans and have fun doing it.

Why does it bother you that people do this?

Go back faggot

"found a finn"

can we call niggers finns now? is it politically correct?

shut up

>the mask female reboot.webm

>making a webm out of a gif

I can't just post the tumblr gif here. Everyone gives you shit for being from tumblr.

>ugly version of Tyrone Magnus
dropped

>post gif
>people say >posting gif in current year
>post webm
>people say >making a webm out of a gif

I wonder why. You discuss nothing. You exclusively shitpost and derail threads.

Dress like Finn and have a Qtpie stick with you the whole day?
Damn it I see it

>you just know

>you DEFINITELY know

Hot desu

I think they enjoy making the costumes more than they do showing them off, but it would be nice to have your work admired even if by strangers.

Plus, if you're a hot girl with big boobies you might be able to con beta manlet cucks into giving you money for no reason.

patreon.com/JessicaNigri

>saving that picture as png and not jpg

cute couple

it could be the start of a great love story, or a murder story also, but hopefully a love story

emily blunt?

>waahhhhhh the people on Cred Forums are making fun off me for posting a picture from the wrong site waahhhhhh
who gives a fuck you faggot

It's fun

She looks very Jewish

So doubtful

Hi tumblr, why don't you leave?

>jpg
>good

Everyone is a fan of Star Wars faggot. You didn't answer his question at all

>Everyone is a fan of Star Wars faggot

They have fun doing it was my answer.

Why does it bother him that some people dress up to have fun?

Fun is just a buzzword

>everyone is a fan of star wars

how new are you,
the user said,
that you must post such filth,
only a redditor that should go back,
thats all the truth i know

fuck off

I'm not

shut it

>Implying jewesses aren't raging whores

they'll fuck anyone just so long as it pisses off their dad

hello lelddit

Maybe to someone with chronic depression, but most people understand the concept of doing an activity to give you a sense of pleasure or enjoyment.

Unless you are painfully autistic, you also understand that different people enjoy different things.

Whilst I don't cosplay myself, I don't see why its a mystery to see why people would.

Really?
jews are my fetish

Hi newfag

It used to mainly be guys and a small number of hamplanets who did this because they enjoyed anime, now like everything else, women invaded it for attention

Jokes on you, I'm always dressed up

h-hi

It's a tribal thing.

They don't like Star Wars, they like the idea of Star Wars and what it does for them socially. Despite only having a surface level interest in the subject, they go out of their way to watch the films, and put on costumes in order to keep up with whatever is hip and trending.

They don't want to be the outcast left behind by their peers because they failed to keep up with social trends. It's also why people watch Game of Thrones or whatever is trending on Netflix. They don't want to be left behind, so they'll even lie about liking something and maybe even go so far as to delude themselves all because of social pressure.

It's just like the scene culture from the past, only now it is hip to be "geeky" and "nerdy". This is all pretty obvious.

>small group of nerds that share a niche interest get together
>women invade it because they know they'll receive maximum attention
>dudebros invade to get easy pussy
>original nerds pushed out
Women and normies ruin absolutely everything

I used to think cosplaying was the most retarded hobby next to being a furry, but then I went to a convention with my younger brother and saw how much fun they were having. Pretty cool.

>No True Scotsman Fallacy
Really?
You're so protective of your movies about space wizards that ypounhave to assume fans who cosplay are lessers.

>incredible

he' literally just wearing a jacket

that he probably bought

I can have some respect for cosplayer that make their costumes but the people who buy them are terrible people and we should purge them

Because they are extremely needy and want attention from desperate nerds who literally adore them and will treat them like gods

CHOMP

Not to mention the absolutely shitty lightsaber that might have cost $14 at Kmart.
Dude kind of looks like jordan peele.

Not that that's impressive.

Her vs Emma Roberts in a bite match. Who wins?

tough call, but I think Daisy has greater bite force