It's a the four hobbits sleepover at the brandybuck and all bathe together naked scene

>it's a the four hobbits sleepover at the brandybuck and all bathe together naked scene
>it's a the hobbits get abducted by evil spirits in the old forest and all wake up naked together scene

Why didn't Jackson include these scenes from the book in his movies?

it would trigger too many closeted autists WTF IS THIS GAY SHIT and make them leave the cinema.

because I would've been arrested for masterbating in a theatreagain

When Bombadil saves them from the wights they even frolic naked through the grass.

Call me a faggot of you want, but I think it's really endearing how the hobbits have no shame in nudity. I wish humans could be that way and not so weirdly perverse and twisted.

Still on parole,Peewee?

Speaking of which,

Why was Bombadil cut?

Him not being affected by the ring would have undermined how powerful they wanted the ring to have

too gay

He was Jewish, whereas the Hobbits were pagans so they were uncut.

The answer to why both of these were cut that they didn't progress the plot forward.

In the Fellowship EE Jackson included a montage of their travels and all of these could have easily taken place during this montage.

you are a faggot

and old man willow :(

He already included a nude scene.

Because it halts the story for too long while bringing nothing to the story other than an eccentric old man and his hot wife who you never see again. The movies were already over 2 hours long, they had to cut something.

Still sort of wanted to see Goldberry on the screen though.

Looks like meat's back on the menu

Wtf is this shit? I fell asleep during the last two movies, did this happen in the theatrical cut?

It was in the extended edition. The dwarves are taking a bath in Rivendell while the Elves look on uncomfortably.

Come to Germany, or the Nordic countries.

Why does this look like its from a game cutscene?

Guess that explains the massive amount of rapes then.

cum to suomi and be sauna my veli

Because

km-515.livejournal.com/1042.html

>mfw no bathing with Frodo's feet touching your body
welp fug :/

there aren't, stop believing Cred Forums

>it's a Fourth Age episode where Frodo and Sam sneak away from their wives to go "camp" in the Blue Mountains

>it's a Belladonna Took sneaks away from her job as a seamstress in Bree to run off to the Barrow Downs with her dwarf sidekick Dara Irontoe and fight boogeymen episode

>km-515.livejournal.com/1042.html

what the fuck it's my first time seeing this. it makes sense but some things are simply not true

>it's a Belladonna sneaks away to meet a handsome and exciting human man but things take a dramatic turn when he won't take no for an answer episode

Kek

careful, she's unarmed but very handy with her scissors

>Belladonna's world descends into chaos when a former friend, the evil Mimosa Lardbottom returns to Shire. Bungo sees Belladonna preoccupied and he assumes that it has something to do with Hildibrand, her soon to be step-brother. Sigismond connects with the last person he expected, Mirabella.
>Hazel and Penelope try to recruit Camelia Bracegirdle to be part of their club but it is not easy. Rosa supervises the whole operation and hatches a plan to sabotage her biggest rival, Camelia Bracegirdle. When Camelia breaks down after being reminded of her recent break-up with her boyfriend, the ladies find their way in and Camelia comes to the Great Smials of Tuckborough. Then Rosa invites the ex-boyfriend over.
>Meanwhile Belladonna goes out with Mimosa, but things get so bad that Belladonna thinks someone spiked her non alcoholic drink. Jenny develops a crush on a pipe-weed farmer, Lobo Longleaf, who might be her ticket to permanent popularity.
Dude, it's just soap opera, just like Mad Men

Probably because the movie is 90% greenscreen

Peter Jackson went full Lucas.

people back in the middle ages didnt care about nudity really. if it was a hot summer they used to farm naked.

lol no

lol yeah. they didnt know of gay people so men would bathe naked together, hold hands, etc. you still see it in countries with no gay people today.

who told you that I wonder

>countries with no gay people today.

saudi arabia. not really no gay people but gays are unheard of.

it's a historical fact you dunbfuck

What is Finland?

>dunbfuck
ok

Which Shrek film is this from?

You utter fucking moron.

I can't believe you have the brain function to goddamn breathe.

prove me wrong. you haven't.
:^)