Is he /ourguy/?

is he /ourguy/?

wtf i love jews now

>is a double as rich
>not twice

It's ok when he says it. His accent's so endearing and not at all clunky and awkward.

Very unsurprising. Pic related.

>Trevor ''Here Comes the Shoah'' Noah

Nah he definitely got shit for it his Jew honestly, it's just that TDS isn't popular enough for people to care

trevor shoah

of course he racist hes a Muslim (i think)
all Muslims are racist

Anyone who supports Israel is legitimately a bootlicker

If you don't support Palestine then you support colonialism

I have nothing against Jews as people but "their" state fucking sucks

>colonialism is bad

Love this meme

>all Muslims are racist
this

>double as rich

thats racist

prove me wrong

Look how quickly they get asshurt and go straight to calling someone an antisemite.

>trevor noah

Is anyone here capable of laughing at this man?
He's one of these comics that just regurgitate teleprompter jokes while staring blankly at the audience. Reminds me of tosh.0.

It's so cynical it hurts.

no it´s not
i never said it was wrong?

>colonialism
>bad

holy shit

jon leibowitz is gonna freak

>PSOE
>Anti-israel
Pick one

i dont why in hell jon chose him, would legitimately watch the daily show if Samantha bee was the host or any other 20 times funnier people
sorry couldn't tell

>UN rightfully gives someone a country

Isn't he half jewish?

the picture is very, very wrong, if you believe this kill yourself mah nigga.

His standup was ok.
He's much better off doing his own thing.

Israel is ahead of the curve.
They are already doing what everyone in Europe and probably many in Asia will have to do when the immigration flows will become unsustainable.

He probably offered it to others who realized it would be career suicide to accept

should have ended it then and there, i havent watched it since

>Australian Labor
>Anti-Israel

Julia Gillard signed into law the London Declaration

tosh actually had good writers/youtube comment thieves tho and he could actually deliver it.

>news presenter
>absolutely broken English
He should be fired.

Why are Jews always so stereo-typically Jewish?

This isn't real, right? He wouldn't have the stones to post something like that.

Nice meme. I'm sure he appreciates your faux praise.

They also recognized a Palestinian state (which the ruling party did not) and support boycotts of Israel

Trevor stop

Signed a declaration stating they wished to boycott Israel in 2014, recognized a Palestinian state in 2013.

I used to think this, then I looked into Palestinian history. Their behaviour has been consistently buffoonish, cued by external influences, and self-defeating. If they ever succeed, it won't be anything to do with the Marxism which ceased being their dominant ideology years ago, but the strength of Islamic fundementalism and the desire of Israel's neighbours to 'push the Jews into the sea'. So fuck Palestine - it's an unworkably compromised cause.

I honestly think Jon chose him out of insecurity. He didn't want a young guy who could make him look instantly dated, like nineties Carson, he wants someone who makes his own standing even stronger in retrospect. Like Carson got, funnily enough, with Leno, though that choice wasn't his.

How do you define 'anti-Israel'?

Is it someone who doesn't believe in the two state solution? Is it someone who condemns Israel's actions abroad but respects their right to exist?

/lifelong/

Looks like anyone who criticizes Israel is being included there to make some point I don't even grasp. Presumably the absense of the Dem donkey from the Pro-Israel row is significant, but how?

Why are Jews so off limits when it comes to ball busting and comedy? How about instead of wanting to ruin people's lives over jokes, you just roast them back?

Someone who defines arabs rights to include the ability to destroy israel.

I.e. everybody opposing the border checkpoints or the walls.

Jews are naturally on edge given their somewhat recent history. It's annoying that there's such a big fuss anytime someone non-Jewish makes a joke. But it's pretty understandable.

He just won. You can't beat blood ties, although he seems to be unaware that Jewish identity is traditionally matrilinear, meaning that, to the people in that room, his daughter hasn't had a Jewish baby, though I'm sure it doesn't bother them that he didn't know.

>news presenter
He works at Comedy Central

There are a bazillion more jew jokes on tv than jokes about muslims.

The only thing off limits is the holocaust, and even that got exceptions.

They're not, Family Guy did an entire episode of Jew jokes.

you do know that jewish humor has a long history? they're far more tolerant towards humor than mudslimes. those will go all allahu akbar on your ass as soon as you dare to crack one tiny joke

Not like those laugh-a-minute Muslims, eh? Your distaste is blinding you even to the reality of your chosen enemy's character.