If we are so lucky...

> If we are so lucky, this horror show of an election cycle in which a reality TV star tried to become president will be a distant memory, memorialized only by the upcoming Law and Order: SVU episode featuring a character and storyline inspired by demonic, racist goldfish Donald Trump’s penchant for grabbing women by the pussy.
>The Hollywood Reporter writes that the Trump-ish character will be played by Veep’s Gary Cole, a “politician whose campaign goes haywire when several women go public with damaging accusations.”

Is Law & Order: SVU the best series or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0DpxwN1o43E
youtube.com/watch?v=eV5TLkfYHuI
lawandorder.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Law_&_Order:_Special_Victims_Unit_Ripped_from_the_Headline_episodes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope it's even unintentionally worse than the gamergate episode

Gamergate?

Surely they meant Bill Clinton-themed?

FUCK Drumpf and FUCK white people..

Only positives this thing will produce will be fresh memes.

Internet hate campaign against female vidya devs and critics that started on Cred Forums, was banned by moot, then moved to reddit and cripplechan. It started 2 years ago and is long dead.

GO HOME GAMERGIRL

gooberghazi

>not understanding the lost art of Civilization 5, the long dank meme of not allowing your rape victim to level up due to assgape

DICK WOLF
AND
SPEED WEED

A bunch of misogynist nerds doxxing and sending death and rape threats to female game developers and journalists because they couldn't handle their boys club being "invaded" by strong competent women.

They've already done that multiple times. You're clearly underage since there were multiple scandals of elected officials fucking interns during the 90's and early 00's.

Yes they made an episode where a bunch of male gaymers lost all connection with reality and started their own isis organization which they organize through a website called redchanit. It was unintentional comedy kino and included excellent one liners such as "bitchez will die!" And "they leveled up"

I still can't believe SVU is actually a thing that exists.

>so this channel could use another police procedural
>yeah, but not about murder, that's too played out
>RAPE!
>what...?
>people like rape, right? I think people will want to watch a show about rape every week

This is Trump's endgame

youtube.com/watch?v=0DpxwN1o43E

eyo, what it do?

>that fucking actor

Has he ever played a a character who isn't corrupt or a coward or a sexual predator or worse?

shiggy diggy doo

So what's Donald going to do after getting btfo in the election?

the long fight against the evil sjws

Bill Lumbergh is the perfect casting for this.

I'd watch it if it weren't for the fact that police procedurals bring me out in hives.

the dumb activist fags on Cred Forums discovered collusion in the video game press because a broken clock is right twice a day. The gaming press then blanket blamed all nerds and accused them all of being misogynists and in general could not handle the bantz. Ultimately, two groups of people got manipulated into attacking one another when in reality their interests almost never really cross over and in general the mainstream video game industry doesn't fucking care about the feminist agenda all that much, at least not much more than "this game has a woman in it that is strong!"

P.S. Anita is a Con artist and Zoe is a disgusting human being.

I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR

>0.2 cents has been deposited into your account keep up the good work! - CTR

get rekt because he fucking burned every fucking bridge.

maybe a radio show talking about how dumb shillary is? theres a market for it.

>Trumpfags do it for free!

Fuck, I love Gary Cole. I have to watch that shit SVU episode, I guess.

Not an argument.

>Gene LeBell LITERALLY choking the shit out of Steven Seagal.jpg

People who are mentally and physically unfit to serve in the government, civil service, armed forces, police, or in any occupation that requires a qualification above a high school diploma decided to "declare and commit to war" on some attention seeking women (and a shemale?) who made some awful indy videogames.

>m-muh s-shills

good one

TRUMP IS A BIG, FAT MISTAKE.

This

Trumpfags are the ultimate cucks

literally never

On Veep maybe.

>demonic
>Donald Trump

Holy Fuck. I get not liking him but people make him out to be way worse.

He's real good at being bad.

But yes, he did play nice guys in many movies and shows. The Brady Bunch for one.

Damn, Cole still has it! Being handsome at 20 is easy, but at (55? 60?) is a miracle.

>implying Trump isn't in possession, after stealing it from the Vatican secret archives, of the infamous Red Dragon/Grand Grimoire, the Satanic Bible written by a man possesed by Satan itself

You severely underestimate how far both parties are from each other in this election.

There was never less understanding and communication between both parties or a bigger divide.

Listening to either group talk about the other candidate is fucking insane.

The existence of the vatican secret archives weirds me out
Do you reckon Soros is doing all this just to get access eventually?

The media has gone full shill
hillary clinton could murder someone live on camera scream hail satan and then have a heart attack and they would instead talk about something impolite donald trump was reported to have said in a casual conversation 6 years ago

Soros is soroS spelled backwards. That should tell you enough.

OUROSOROS

Will redchanit make a return as the home of the alt-right?

>it's over. He leveled up. Women in politics... what was I expecting

On CNN's panel directly after:
>This was an interesting move by Clinton. No word yet from her team as to why she hailed satan, what do you guys make of it?
>Honestly, it was a brave move. Clinton's showing that she's prepared for a fight and she's not gonna back out. This was the best thing she could've done at this point
>I'm sorry, but if we're talking about fighting spirit, this isn't gonna sway Trump's supporters. He's running for republicans, he has a large christian base. Hillary pandering to satanists can only hurt her at this moment
>What? Do you even hear yourself? Trump built his campaign on shock and offense because the people were getting tired of the establishment. And there's nothing more shocking or offensive than hailing satan
>U-umm... excuse me... why is no one mentioning the poor person Hillary literally murdered on screen?
>I don't know what you're talking about
>Hillary.. she killed someo---
>---I don't know what you saw but I saw a brave women come on stage and prove she has the might to face Trump
>there was a guy. She came out and killed him
>I don't see it like that
>How!?
>Look, not everything's black&white. We don't even know if he's dead
>precisely. And in the footage I saw, that guy looked like he attacked
>Yeah, it's really too early to go throwing around words like killed or murdered
>My question is, what comes next? We know Trump, he won't take this lying down. Does he really have the ability to top something like this? I feel that if he doesn't, this might be the end of the Trump-train

Is that william Fichtner?

>you and ur friends are Deeeehhd!

love that guy, yeah he has played a good dude before, remember Contact?

He voiced Harvey Birdman.

what planet are you living on? it's exactly the opposite that's the case with Clinton. most of her ''scandals'' are barely that if you actually look into them rather than just posting facebook memes.

>could murder someone live on camera and get away with it

gee that sounds awfully similar to when Trump said that he could literally murder someone and still not lose support.

meanwhile,

The e-mail scandal would make a better episode, but I assume that it wouldn't work because its way above SVU's characters' paygrade.

I recall Nates prediction looking like this a month ago, then it went to 50-50, now it's here, and this has happened like 4 times.

Nate is a hack. Master predictor my ass, his margin has shifted by like 45 points multiple times.

user, it isn't so much that they are shills for her, it's just that, they and almost everyone else that isn't some fringe lunatic hates trump, and he makes it very, very hard to support him. So they feel like, well fuck it, Hillary might be shady and fucking robotic, but Trump just said he would basically put his enemies in jail.

>They just don't get Trump! He didn't mean it that way!

Even more the reason why he is fucking failing! People may not want "politicians" as candidates but, no surprise, they are good at not completely alienating the masses that could vote for them.

This. And I mean really, at this point what difference does it make. They are Republican funded lies made to smear her campaign. I fact checked Trump on hillaryclinton.com

>I don't understand how polling works

Newsflash retard, people's sentiments change over time and usually don't solidify until the month before the election.

Nobody doesn't want to see her get locked up for something she would order a normal citizen taken to the gulag for

Try the week before the election, Nate

They realize that doing all this "LOL TRUMP IS BAD" propaganda is going to make people favor him, right?
People hate sneaky politics and see right through it.

Early voting has started in many states like Ohio where Trump is getting BTFO

Law and Order SVU used to be pretty good

a normal citizen would not be sent to prison for doing what she did because she barely did anything. It is better to say, a normal citizen doesn't have the connections and know-how to have avoided committing a larger crime. Same with trump also if you want to be honest, all those rich connected people get away with shit.

>coming from the man that gave Trump 2% on winning the primaries

>make uneducated white men favor him

You fuckers didn't learn in 2012 did you? Women of all races make up 53% of the electorate and minorities (men and women) make up 35%. White men also make up 35%. Relying only on the white male vote won't work anymore.

There was only one reason to watch SVU and she's been gone for years.

:(

Baby's first huh? Dems always win early voting. Him winning it in Florida is a complete anomaly

checked

Love me some SVU. Where might one find them all online, tried the seven seas cant seem to find 'em.

>everyone demographics vote is all or nothing

Sit in his bunker under Trump tower whilst the rest of us get turned to ash by nukes

I raped a woman

>it's a Elliot is worried again that his daughter is becoming a dirty street girl episode

This. Both sides play on the unlikability of the other side too. It's like a fucking circus.

t. basement nerd virgins

Yeah, a presidential candidate committing treason is nothing more than a facebook meme.
Kill yourself

>telling the truth about corrupt gaming "journalists" and corrupt game devs is hate
Bitch slept around for positive media and tried to make people pointing it out to be hate against women and succeeded because most people's default stance in the west is to defend women even when they're wrong.

That said the gamegaters are intolerable fuck heads so no one feels sad that they made themselves look bad, even if they turned out to be right about the dev lady sleeping around and others in the industry being corrupt, taking bribes and other shit.

I mean, gaming media is a fuckfest, there's no question about that, everyone knows, but the gamer gate thing didn't make it better. It's still a corrupt fuckfest.

reddit.com/r/kotakuinaction

Office space?
Midnight caller?

(((OY VEY)))

Hilary and Trump are both liars, Trump is an incompetent and hilary is a proven criminal. Neither should ever have been allowed to run for anything, ever.

Benghazi?
Using FBI to destroy evidence?
Taking millions from Saudi Arabia for her foundation?
Trying so silence a women her husband raped?

But hey, Trump said something mean, better get him!

Sickening how I read that in their voices.

Trump is the basement nerd virgin favorite though

>it's a Tutuola chimes in with knowledge he learned from a life on the streets episode

>treason
huh

you mean Ice T?

love this image

lel

>Trumpians actually believe this

don't forget, you can get all your water filters at alexjones.com, fight the globalists!

Cred Forums - politics and shitposting

So where is the news? all the lazy writers, in shows or comics are trying to milk trump for easy issues/eps

I READ ON KOTAKU

This is somehow less legit than butt chugging

Want to name some? Because searching through: lawandorder.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Law_&_Order:_Special_Victims_Unit_Ripped_from_the_Headline_episodes

Gives no Clinton sex scandal themed episodes. Poor Bill Cosby got TWO.

There's one in plain L&O called Sideshow, aired 1999. You'd think with Hillary running, they'd rip it from the headlines AGAIN.

Its true.

Ah well, they'll get what they deserve. Which is ironically exactly what they've asked for.

>Oh Jesus,

Modern day internet """journalists""" need to be drowned in battery acid.

Mandatory cuck sheds on every white man's property by 2018. It's the only way they'll learn.

>The Hollywood Reporter writes that the Trump-ish character will be played by Veep’s Gary Cole, a “politician whose campaign goes haywire when several women go public with damaging accusations.”

Cole even looks more like Bill than Trump.

Yeah but they would never do anything to disparage the Clintons

We haven't seen the episode yet and it might be very well possibly that it turns out the accused was innocent all along

is there a political show about corrupt conniving career politicians that isnt blatantly based on the Clintons? i cant think of one.

>rich white male
>ever innocent on SVU

GO HOME GAMER GIRL

>literally admits in an email that she knows the saudis are funding ISIS but takes donations from them anyway
>not one peep from msm be because "ye but trump said the p word, he needs to drop out!"

Just stop faggot. I'm not for either one but it's so fucking obvious that the vast majority of the media is in hillary's corner

>a male
>ever innocent on SVU

Christ, they are really going all out. They know he'll fuck their shit up so bad they're throwing whatever imaginary they can.

I very much recall an episode where a woman comes in to report that her rich white dad raped her when she was 12 and that he's raping her little sister, and it turns out her experimental therapist woman fed her some shit and made her recall things that didn't happen so she's convinced her dad is a child rapist because Dick Wolf hates alternative medicine

The dad got shot after his whole family turns on him and thinks he's a pedophile and rapist though

Autists on Cred Forums and reddit get really upset about video game reviews, dox a bunch of people and generally act like dipshits, then the media claims they are doing it because they hate women and this triggers white knights and feminists so tumblr and reddit show up and the whole thing becomes an fedora civil war.

They should do an episode where a girl who was raped aged 12 has her attacker's lawyer laugh at her after he's found not guilty and then runs for president a few years later under the guise of progressivism

Oh wait...

What kind of cunt writes like this and is allowed to have a job as a journalist? I'd expect this kind of prose out of some faggy gossip blod.

Why is this shit allowed? It's basically propaganda, there was another Trump reference in the latest Gotham episode, complete with a "make Gotham great again"

It is a faggy gossip blog

>inspired by demonic, racist goldfish Donald Trump

Sounds like it should be based on Billy Boy Clinton

New leak came out yesterday that she lies about her stance on gay marriage (still opposes it).

She even got her questions for a town hall with Bernie Sandes ahead of time (that's cheating).

And that was only from yesterday.

>lawyer laugh at her after he's found not guilty

lawyer laugh that he passed a polygraph test even though he ended up pleading guilty ftfy

The power of of propaganda on some retards is frightening

The good wife

collect hotel revenue and make appearances on reality tv and talkshows

business as usual

They've become Chads through meme magic