Alright, which one of you faggots pissed off KSI by pirating his brilliant new film?

Alright, which one of you faggots pissed off KSI by pirating his brilliant new film?

youtube.com/watch?v=bYmm_QrF618

Surely you'd want to spend money on actually watching this masterpiece:
youtube.com/watch?v=TlyenjHEmZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYmm_QrF618
youtube.com/watch?v=TlyenjHEmZE
youtube.com/watch?v=re-kdSFFWa4
youtube.com/watch?v=X7qjomwq_Ag
youtube.com/watch?v=TK2GgH9moZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who the fuck is caspar lee?

>Alright, which one of you faggots pissed off KSI by pirating his brilliant new film?
>
>youtube.com/watch?v=bYmm_QrF618
>
>Surely you'd want to spend money on actually watching this masterpiece:
>youtube.com/watch?v=TlyenjHEmZE
LOL what a butthurt loud nigger fuck

15.99 is a rip off

>make a video bitching about people not buying your shit flick for 16 dollarydoos
>People will just pirate it more now

That rant is so obvious marketing trick. He wants people to tweet that they pirated his movie, its free advertising for the movie

LOL

Suckley my cock loser

Youtube was a mistake

Are there more qualityt bloopers like this on the official blu-ray?

Pathetic

Who?
No seriously, who?

Literally

WHOOOOOOOOOO
H
O
O
O
O
O
O

>1:20
>Pulls the race card
Triggered nigger

Who

>bobby lee doing a straight to DVD movie for some retarded youtube star

wow that made me sad

I've honestly never heard of these two people
Why is this nigger chimping out on cam like an entitled waste of space?

>youtuber movies
the only watchable one was camp takota because it wasn't them doing their YT shtick for 90 minutes

meh, I wouldn't even pirate this turd.

Youtubers are the worst thing to come out of the internet.

Bobby Lee is an asshole and he deserves it

YouTube stars.

They're essentially superstars to a certain demographic of people.

The black one lives in a luxury penthouse in London and drives a Lamborghini.

why does he always sound like his nose blocked

Right? Why the fuck would anyone be pirating this to begin with? Never heard of it. Video sounds forced.

>Fuck KSI
>Fuck this coon
>I aint paying for any of his shit

sums my thoughts up perfectly

another nigger playing the loud stereotype
why the fuck would i even bother pirating this shit

Bobby Lee has been doing shitty straight to DVDs for a long time now.

I was intrigued by the idea that people who don't like him would go out and pirate his shit for some reason. It's not like that would lose him money. Sounds like some troll post you'd read on here.

>another nigger playing the loud stereotype
>playing
oh user

i realized its these stupid kids that don't know any better that supporting these guys
so might as well pirate the movie, upload it to streaming site and link it to those kids so more won't pay for it

KSI has 15 million subscribers on YouTube. Caspar Lee has 7 million. They both pander to different audiences so it's not like they're all intertwined.

That's a big fanbase.

Yeah most actual movie fans will not have heard of these people but there's around 20 million people who support these guys. So a lot of people are gonna watch this movie, and because I'm sure a lot of people anticipated it being awful, a lot of people have pirated this movie.

It's been the most pirated film of the last 2 months according to KSI and that's not an entirely unbelievable statistic when you consider how big his fanbase is.

>70% of your fan base are 10-15 year olds, do you honestly think they could ask their parents to buy them a movie named "laid in America"? Fuck off.
Well I'll be damned, an intelligent person in the Youtube comments

Even looking at his goddamn LOL YOUTUBE THUMBNAIL face on the poster gives me cancer. And I'm not even racist.

Is he trying to be funny? Or this his actual reaction?

Is he retarded?

Why do youtubers think they can be movie stars just because they got a few million subs?
Do you think someone like Leafy could be a successful movie star? Hint: noo

Why wouldn't you want to watch a film made by a great comedic mind like Caspar Lee?

youtube.com/watch?v=re-kdSFFWa4
youtube.com/watch?v=X7qjomwq_Ag
youtube.com/watch?v=TK2GgH9moZI

>releasing a movie in 2016
>not expecting piracy

what is this guy, fucking retarded or something? he talks out of his nose too.

They don't "think they can be movie stars".

They just have a big fanbase so companies get in contact with them so they can make money off of them.

Hence why KSI also has a record deal and a song with Waka Flocka Flame. Because it will sell well because his fans will buy it (the last album KSI released got to number 1 on the UK R&B chart and number 13 on the full chart).

They may not be talented but the Jews can still make money off of them because they have a huge fanbase.

literally who

He screams too fucking much. How can someone enjoy listening to him?

Also, this

Turned it off after 30 seconds.

As far as I know hes just some twat who's known for playing fifa on youtube. Look at how angry and surprised he is that people are downloading his shit film. Get fucked you cunt.

No, it's a completely ridiculous and entirely unbelievable statistic, mostly because he's pulling it out of his ass.

Either he made it up or some studio hack told him.

I miss good old Dave already :(

Who would have guessed that people used to seeing all of their content for free online wouldn't want to pay for more of it? This is simply shocking.

A lot of people are giving him shit for pirating sony vegas pro and then speaking out against piracy.

He deserves this.

Why do the mods allow this shill nonsense?

>number one pirated film
>Havn't seen it in top torrents in the past month I've been looking

Fuck off raging faggot

I could swear this was a parody of some sort, but holy shit. From making fun of EA being money whores back in 2011-12 to actually being the money whore. Citizen Kane truly does happen in real life

kids these days truly are the ADHD generation

they cant enjoy someone talking unless they're jumping around shouting at them with jumpcuts every 3 seconds

blacks really shouldn't be british

Why are all Youtuber's shitty movies the same? This reminds me of Shane Dawson's movie that he got made a year or 2 ago that got a 0% on RT

there is an important distinction between british and english

british = shitskin, simply the citizenship

english = white, the heritage

>his girlfriend in the movie is played by his actual girlfriend
WEW
E
W

>click link
>It's a video of some black man being mad at me for some reason
>Exit video

Well that's enough of that

Where's that niggers eyebrows?

Fucking this. Doesnt matter how many autists subscribed to him more than half of them have the puchasing power of a mongolian farmer.

Reminder that AVGN's movie was pirated to fuck and James didn't really give a shit, whilst the Ashens movie was always free to watch.

Both James and Stuart are white.

Just saying.

lets be fair plenty of white people complain about MUH PIRATING! Just look at Tim Heidecker most recently.

What the fuck does KSI even mean? I thought KSI was that shitty ass halo 2 clan

Hmmmmmm...........

Isn't that the acronym of the company making transformers in aoe?

this
the production costs must have been really low, they don't even care about box office, it's just marketing for whoever sponsored this piece of crap

What is he crying about ? I'm sure he has already downloaded a shit load of movies in his life but now that it's about him he's going full pussy. What a fag.